Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari (39861 Views)

Jonathan Speaks On Maina’s Return / Shehu Sani Tweets About Maina Scandal Using Football Terms / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Obasanjo is talking to himself because President doesn't listen cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Dantedasz(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Maina wey don escape tey tey na him dem still dey talk about.
Talk about closing the door when the horse has bolted.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Codes151(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
udemzyudex:
Lol.. Oga of corruption is talking.

Rubbish
him self come Dey learn work where pmb Dey o
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Ambitionsway: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
When thief start advising thief you know something is up.. let's watch out..
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by breakeven: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Letter writer. During Jonathan rule he was always writing letters on the affairs of the nation. Since the inception of buhari government his pen has suddenly gone dry. Hypocrite.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Xkalaban(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Imagine pot calling kettle black. All of wuna na the same corrupt old rulers wey dey go repackage ur corrupt old selves come rub for Nigerians face. Chineke kpọọ cha unu niile ọkụ there!!! Incompetent monsters angry
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by God1000(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
chara019:
what I seem not to get was Obasanjo been the guest speaker of the lecture, I was there and I couldn't fathom,why OBASANJO should speak against CORRUPTION, though he made some points,even quoted scripture,but I term every thing HYPOCRISY.
Tell me more about the event, I also live in Ibadan.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by AFONJAboiy: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
See who is talking.obasanjo is one of the people who made this country what it is now.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
blackbeau1:
Obasanjo speaks on corruption ? In a sane world , he should have been locked up years ago.

Nonsense
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by doctokwus: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
brixton:
In China they have made over 11,000 prosecution involving the ruling party’s members alone and that’s a drop from last year... A serious govt is not one that shield their supporters and prosecute ordinary citizens
As soon as Buhari started feigning deaf and dumb to corruption within his family and party,was when I knew the man was a scam.
In the history of nations and leaders that were serious about fighting corruption and succeeded to some extent,the first set of hammers fall on family,close associates,newly discovered corrupt appointees and party members.With that alone,you as the leader become hardened and immuned to granting any favors or soft landings to other corrupt people from the other side.
Buhari never set out to fight corruption +/- not even having any knowledge on how to fight it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
origima:

I no u can't ur father by calling him rubbish. Air ur opinion with respect and stop displaying hatred

If you have nothing reasonable to post, pls go and take a nap.

Where is the Hatred in my post.? Is he not corrupt? Don't ever quote me again.

Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Yusuf54: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
damascuskyi:
Obasanjo, you and buhari are both mad.
..It is not by force to make a comment,Just keep shut if U gat no reasonable comment to make
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
The reports of Maina's reinstatement has been summited to Buhari's desk.

Now Buhari's family members/Mamman Daura heads of DSS ministry in conjunction with the AGF Abubakar Malami are protecting Maina from been arrests.

The report of the matter and others corruptions matters involving his corrupt government officials and family members has been summited to Buhari's desk.

Reinstating of Maina is for public interest - AGF Abubakar Malami.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
How did we get to this point?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by earthcrust: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Buhari shld pls resign honourably cos u have cost so much embarrassment a beg go u hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by eagleu: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
A. Corrupt Buhari enemy:

Trial by the press.
Confiscate everything he has, including his wife and children, take all his money, cars, and properties even before trial.
Lock them up in jail, disobey court order even if required to be released.
Mount continue public relation assault, attribute lack of rain fall in Sokoto to Buhari's enemies.

B. Corrupt Buahri friend:

Feign ignorance of the news. When complaints become louder, step in to confuse the issue, threaten hell and brime stone while at the same time provide safe hiding place for them. When pressure gets stronger, "revoke" the action, and then set up a panel of friends to look into the matter.
Then sit on the report, sit on it, and keep sitting on it while the corrupt friends go about their business and even start a new life.

If you're corrupt and find yourself in option A, try as much as possible to metamorphose into option B, and the conditions will apply!
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Saintp(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
datola:
Nigeria's problem appears to be beyond redemption.

It is also not untrue that Nigeria/ and or Aso Rock has been under demonic siege since inception. Apologies to Dr Reuben Abati.

Because see the case of:

Obasanjo, a man almost straight from the prison appointed/elected president. He messed up.

Jonathan, an unknown man from minority who "had no shoes' wrecked the economy.

What about Buahri, the supossed upright man who is above board cannot take simple decision of punishing the nation's economy saboteurs.

Indeed, there is (was) a country!

Sometimes you need to change the formation and not the players. Conte's Chelsea was losing last season before he changed to 3-4-3 formation. The same players who were losing went on winning run and won the league.

Nigeria needs to change the structure of our governance to have any chance of success but greed and selfish interest will not allow for any meaningful change.

Bookmark this thread, if things remain like this, we will still continue having the problems of today in the next 20yrs irrespective of who is President
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by stuffs4me(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
EFCC and DSS will never arrest Maina.

Instead they will be harassing Patience Jonathan everywhere.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by wyqay: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
i think the whole drama will soon .....,
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by zegxy: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
OBJ has spoken, no matter what you say about him, his regime has fought corruption sincerely more than any other regime before him and after him. Tafawa Balogun, a yoruba man and OBJ's wife annointed was summarily dismissed as a IG if Police. Sunday Afolabi, OBJ's man and party supporter was jailed for been implicated in the ID card saga
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by chinedu234(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
The originator of our modern fight against corruption has spoken. Words of wisdom normally elude the simple and foolish. But blessed are those who heed it as they will reap bountifully. I also advice the younger ones to eschew bitterness but make knowledge and wisdom their regular dinner.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by gGGODDd(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

Him no get any moral right to talk about fighting corruption, this old junk stinks of corruption. Cos GEJ and Buhari free him that's why you don't know Jack about him? Go and do your research, he is the grand patron of corruption.

Something big is about to happen in Nigeria, yeah something big and I can smell it coming, there will be no hiding place for corrupt people like OBJ.
what u smell?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
baba I hail . .you talk well Sha but will they hear you? the whole maina saga was well planned and arrreanged by this administration, it clelarly shows that the president does not have the grip of the govt in his powers again. .since then, there have been secret talks between the DSS, EFCC, head of service, minister of interior and minister of justice, malami. .trying to find tune what they will tel Nigerians. . .well sooner or later time for honouring theirselves will soo n be over.

www.valentine202.com
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by emmyN(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
What you do speaks so loudly that I can't hear what you say. From N20,000 in bank account to billionaire
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
smiley .... birds of the same feather!
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by damascuskyi: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yusuf54:
..It is not by force to make a comment,Just keep shut if U gat no reasonable comment to make
Even you too. You are mad.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by bullbull: 5:38am On Oct 30, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Obasanjo warning the same corrupt dullard he help to install..
Same Obasanjo that gave his daughter iyabo millions of usd$ for non existing power project..
Let's keep fooling ourselves shaa

The truth is that the plan of buhari dying for osibande to take over seems not to be working..

Re: Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari by edupedia: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2017
datola:
Nigeria's problem appears to be beyond redemption.

It is also not untrue that Nigeria/ and or Aso Rock has been under demonic siege since inception. Apologies to Dr Reuben Abati.

Because see the case of:

Obasanjo, a man almost straight from the prison appointed/elected president. He messed up.

Jonathan, an unknown man from minority who "had no shoes' wrecked the economy.

What about Buahri, the supossed upright man who is above board cannot take simple decision of punishing the nation's economy saboteurs.

Indeed, there is (was) a country!

.....very sane comments...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Juju Placed Near Umuahia Police Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.