Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe (49439 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by lagosrd: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobody can arrest Jonathan. It's not possible. If buhary tries it, the council of states will all prevail over him to drop that idea. even Jonathan will not honour that kangaroo arrangement. Arresting Jonathan is setting a precedence of karma.it will surely go round and those who orchestrates it will not go unserviced.the same way

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by joameh: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nonesnse man if Jonathan is arrested heaven will not fall ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by stankezzy: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
The problem with south so is that they are too afraid , tell this thing to ibb or buhari he will just ignore it , must u answer everything? it shows that u are afraid
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
fake news,when did bloggers become police detectives.

people in nigeria can believe anything that comes on their news feed
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by morereb10: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
this man again

hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by tabisegroup(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
When Nigeria burns where will u be? Where will ur children/family be? If they will all be and remain in Nigeria..then I support u..if not ..pls goAnd sit-down

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by edupedia: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
The way criminals and scoundrels chest beat is amazing, in a sane clime if you do the crime you do the time but idiots and political jobbers will just be voicing nonsense and stoking ethnic tensions once their paymaster leaves office

....Orubebe is another yeye "holy man of God" from Jonathan's useless regime...which part of Naija will he burn?...Abuja, Lagos or is villag
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by edupedia: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
The way criminals and scoundrels chest beat is amazing, in a sane clime if you do the crime you do the time but idiots and political jobbers will just be voicing nonsense and stoking ethnic tensions once their paymaster leaves office

...abeg how many times shall we keep hearing this nonsense?.Orubebe is another yeye "holy man of God" from Jonathan's useless regime...which part of Naija will he burn?...Abuja, Lagos or his village?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by jrerico1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
ipoblogic:
Story.

The Hausa/Fulani owns Nigeria.
If Buhari arrests Jonathan ,.nothing will happen.

The worst that will happen is protests, and the terrorists called Nigerian army will slaughter as many as possible.

And worst part is,
Other Nigerians will rejoice and celebrate over the slaughter.

Jonathan has no balls.......
Shame on him and his likes...
lol you think your Nigerian Army can mess with the Niger Deltans? cry
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by agarawu23(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
This same orubebe? grin
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Benekruku(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Naxo

Usual chest beating
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by israelmao(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobody will arrest Jonathan the worst they could do is to continue with their smear campaign against him even the widely acclaimed Mr Integrity is enmeshed in Corruption.Nigeria is in urgent need of new corp of leaders to get rid of recycled leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by obyrich(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Watching from my balcony.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by talk2percy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Buhari, please once again, show how gullible u are by arresting GEJ. I can't wait to see Nigeria boil again because of ur stupidity. U that frolic and dine with the hardened criminals. Besides, where is our 26billion dollars, provide it, prosecute ur corrupt northern brothers and friends including ur APC sponsors before u arrest Jonathan. The whole of Nigeria will clap for u for a job well done. Failure to do that, park well.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by babajero(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Hiaaan!!

Nkea osikwaoo gunu? undecided
Are you insane or mad? So they can't arrest people in APC because they are investigating but they can arrest an ex president while they are still investigating?!
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by DWJOBScom(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is an expensive statement and shouldn't be taken lightly.
no-one should threaten Nigeria while I identify with his protest on the sectional fight against corruption and the lies of the present govt, the state of Nigeria must be preserved
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by noskcid(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Orubebe ISSA FOOL
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by babajero(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
dodelight:
Two questions:
1. Who will burn Nigeria?
2. Who has the gut to arrest Jonathan?
1militants 2 the terrorists from the north.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Ten06(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/nigeriall-burn-jonathan-arrested-says-orubebe/

I thought they said Nigeria will burn if GEJ lost the election, he has lost and Nigeria didn't burn. Are you sure this is not dry raking or they will go and burst pipeline again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Alexrayz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/nigeriall-burn-jonathan-arrested-says-orubebe/

I laugh if a whole Kanu was sent packing and FG did not lose sleep it nw jona dat could not repair the road leading to his community that the country will burn I laff the people dat are giving u mind nw will be the first to lock up wen it all happen

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by slurity1: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
If Nigeria will truly burn if Jonathan was arrested then I gave up on better Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Pain(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
tongue

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Joelistic1976: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
This guy is really sick, anyway, he is one of the thieves

[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by henrixx(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Built2last:
They can't arrest GEJ but they will surely embarrass him before they leave office.

I supported GEJ during 2015 elections but the revelations coming out after he left office made me hate his weakness. I hate weak men.
you wey be strongman come nairaland dey run mouth. go show your power na
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Mccullum: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
ipoblogic:
Story.

The Hausa/Fulani owns Nigeria.
If Buhari arrests Jonathan ,.nothing will happen.

The worst that will happen is protests, and the terrorists called Nigerian army will slaughter as many as possible.

And worst part is,
Other Nigerians will rejoice and celebrate over the slaughter.

Jonathan has no balls.......
Shame on him and his likes...

Why will you concluded that Hausa/Fulani own Nigeria, please stop all these inflammatory statements that threatening our unification.

All of us own Nigeria because without one another tribes Nigeria is not complete, constitution is the instrument that guides our country.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ruffDiamond: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
mtchewwwwww.ojukwu and cownu said more than this..people like oribebe are naturally born a*slickers,s*it eater and irredeemably corrupt charlatan. all this noise noise cos of the little hot smelly shvt Jonathan gave him to eat ..wetin he want that DAT fat pussy madueke who jona dashed the the treasury vault key to say..chain poverty yr father dere..I must make money. ..

nigga die for me...DMX
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
femo122:
undecided

Wole soyinka said Nigerians should vote buhari
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by KardinalZik(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
The VALID CONCLUSION IS:
1. GEJ won't be arrested; and in case he's arrested..., 2. Not even a single room will burn [in Nigeria] as a result.
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR IRRATIONAL & ILLOGICAL RANTS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
KardinalZik:
The VALID CONCLUSION IS:

1. GEJ won't be arrested; and in case he's arrested...,
2. Not even a single room will burn [in Nigeria] as a result.

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR IRRATIONAL & ILLOGICAL RANTS

Pls bros stop inviting Niger Delta avengers anyhow. grin
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by uncleade(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
" If they don't give us Biafra, there will be nothing left breathing in that zoo called Nigeria" Nnamdi Kanu...
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by blacknp(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
TippyTop:
Any attempt to probe Dr Jonathan without probing former presidents like Obasanjo would be disastrous.

Buhari is already fighting Biafra, lets see if he has the balls to join the Niger Delta in his unholy war.
President Buhari will probe him if need be and nothing will happen so jonathan should better know not to run his big mouth and be silent like an elder statesman instead of running his mouth with those miscreants fayose and Fani kayode.

PDP den of thieves why did they not probe the past presidents when they got to power in 1999,i guess pdp gave them a clean bill of health,well sorry to say if the Federal Government chooses to probe the past administration it is their prerogative because pdp has cleared previous administrations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.