Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe (49438 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Awoleesu(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
dodelight:
Two questions:
1. Who will burn Nigeria?
2. Who has the gut to arrest Jonathan?
. One simple answer to both questions : No one!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by jossielle: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Yusman316(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by teddyJ5: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's true dt nobody above d law but let Buhari 1st look into dose shocking nd embarrassing happenings in his government. Abah Kyari, Malaimi, Maina should answer questions to clear dia names.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by teddyJ5: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
God safe us from dis danger called CHANGE

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
APC and Buhari's corrupt sycophants who are in other hand protecting Maina from arrest, thinks that can use their corrupt justice Okon Abang to divert attention.

Because of president Goodluck Jonathan's underground peaceful resolution with oil sailors in Niger delta and Nigeria's oil discharging points, Buhari and corrupt cabals are having free hands in exploring oil for their budgets.

Let Buhari's idiots try nonsense, and their nonsense will be treated.

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by horlus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mouth
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by prof12(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is there any fucking idiot that can do that?
Orubebe you a bastard.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ubahuekwem: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nigeria govt will Not Try it at All becus if dey do it de worst will happen
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by gregyboy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
ipoblogic:
Story.

The Hausa/Fulani owns Nigeria.
If Buhari arrests Jonathan ,.nothing will happen.

The worst that will happen is protests, and the terrorists called Nigerian army will slaughter as many as possible.

And worst part is,
Other Nigerians will rejoice and celebrate over the slaughter.

Jonathan has no balls.......
Shame on him and his likes...

lol...almost agreed with untill you said Nigerians would be happy i bet not here in the south sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by tuniski: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Shattap there liverless man.
It was people like you and your thuggish conduct that made GEJ lost.
Now you've started again.
Anyway ATIKU will fix the mess
Nobody made GEJ lose election beyond the ethno-religious gang up laced with desperation by Tinubu camp!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by citizenY(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
gbemmy2k10:
They have started to spit fire, like they own Nigeria. They only care about themselves irrespective of their party, don't allow yourself to be an instrument to achieve their selfish interest. Peace

Dem no go here.

A wise man once said that anybody Wey offer him head for breaking coconut may not survive to eat it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by slim75d(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
ipoblogic:
Story.

The Hausa/Fulani owns Nigeria.
If Buhari arrests Jonathan ,.nothing will happen.

The worst that will happen is protests, and the terrorists called Nigerian army will slaughter as many as possible.

And worst part is,
Other Nigerians will rejoice and celebrate over the slaughter.

Jonathan has no balls.......
Shame on him and his likes...

Just like Nnamdi Kanu & Ojukwu they all lack balls, they ran when it mattered most.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by citizenY(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
maisauki:
may God bless d womb that carried you.
atiku has never campaigned based on any thought-out program, he jus wanna be d president. as such giving power to people like that is very dangerous...

With the way he is going does Atiku have a political party? Or he wants to run as an independent candidate? APC no gi am, PDP primary already scattered with Lamido and others waiting in the corner.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Organizer111222(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's really sad when i see Nigerian youths ranting each time someone is being called upon to give account of his or her stewardship during the period they were in power, the question on my mind is how do we move forward as a nation when we feel some people are above the law and we are talking about reducing corruption to a very large extent ... where does the rule of law come into play in this country it's not about GEJ alone ..its about everyone who under his or her tenure corruption was a norm... How do we stop our future leaders from enriching themselves once they come into power, if we don't use the our past and present leaders as scape goats. We claim to be practising democracy but we are not implementing everything that's comes with it here in Nigeria .. their is no country in the world that is not corrupt but the ones with a very low level of corruption have at one point or the other sentenced their corrupt leaders for misusing their offices while they were in power e.g former presidents of Peru, Brazil, South Korea to mention a few . The implication is that no one else in those country is immune to being jailed if found corrupt. Nigeria is a great country blessed with cursed leaders... until we all stand as a family irrespective of our geographical and ethnic differences support any government that is ready to break the stronghold of corruption with whatever means and action then we are not ready for the true change we all deserve.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by tete7000(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Buhari dared Jonathan to arrest him (while he Jonathan was in power) and see the country boil, I think it is now time for payback. I remember too Buhari won't attend Oputa panel summon, so why does he expect Jonathan to honour a court's summon? Karma is indeed a bitch. Only in Nigeria will you see a Buhari who has profane the country's law claiming he want to cleanse Nigeria of impunity. Those who live in glass house don't throw stones; not in. Buhari's case. By the way does Buhari even have the health to peacefully govern this country, talkless of provoking Niger Delta militants?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Rhea(f): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ooshinibos: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
that's the plan
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by citizenY(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
jk1e:
Pmb won't dare it,gej has sacrifice a lot for the country,by conducting free and fair election,when he has the power to rig the election as the then president,just like obj did that prevented pmb for coming president for those years,as if that is not enough he congratulated pmb and conceded defeat even before the result was concluded,when he knew what Niger Delta militant was planning,he pay the price.i swear it I for one won't take it If he is arrested,because they have pushed him to far,i will spill blood I swear it

Yes na nose bleeding you go get. Wash ya face and take panadol. kpele
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ipoblogic: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Dead wrong.
Nigerian army can't win a war in the creeks!
Everything will be blown up!

Who is talking about war?

I am. Talking about slaughtering innocent people.
By the way, Buhari may decide to arrest Orubebe again and this time he won't sent him to court.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by blacknp(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
YelloweWest:
Yes!!!

Oil production will stop!!!

And you will suffer more, while President Buhari and his family will be getting fatter.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Orubebe, go and bury your head in shame.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ipoblogic: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
heendrix:

exactly, how they killed the niger delta avenger in their million. stupid fool angry

You got me wrong

Buhari won't go for Avengers.
The blood thirsty Jihardist will the terrorists called Nigerian army to slaughter unarmed and innocent people.

Emmm.,

Do you know you can actullay pass across your message without resorting to insults?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by blacknp(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
tete7000:
Buhari dared Jonathan to arrest him (while he Jonathan was in power) and see the country boil, I think it is now time for payback. I remember too Buhari won't attend Oputa panel summon, so why does he expect Jonathan to honour a court's summon? Karma is indeed a bitch. Only in Nigeria will you see a Buhari who has profane the country's law claiming he want to cleanse Nigeria of impunity. Those who live in glass house don't throw stones; not in. Buhari's case. By the way does Buhari even have the health to peacefully govern this country, talkless of provoking Niger Delta militants?
Ignorance is an identifiable disease a panel request and a High Court summon are 2 different things,the latter is mandatory by law while a panel request in voluntary.

Buhari did not ask for jonathan a Federal High Court summoned him because Oliseh Metuh asked for jonathan's help in his defense because he claims jona instructed the NSA to give him the 400 million Naira so why bring the President's name into it?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by heendrix(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
ipoblogic:

You got me wrong

Buhari won't go for Avengers.
The blood thirsty Jihardist will the terrorists called Nigerian army to slaughter unarmed and innocent people.

Emmm.,

Do you know you can actullay pass across your message without resorting to insults?

nor vex i actually tot u were bashing that gentle man GEJ hope my apology is accepted? embarassed
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ipoblogic: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
VellyG:

What about resumption of pipeline bombing? Have u tot of that.

You guys don't know how the Islamists up northern Nigeria see you.

Pipeline or no pipeline, Buhari can decide to sink the old easter region

And if money becomes his problem, Saudi Arabia can supply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ipoblogic: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
jrerico1:
lol you think your Nigerian Army can mess with the Niger Deltans? cry

Who is a Nigerian?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by YelloweWest: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
blacknp:
And you will suffer more, while President Buhari and his family will be getting fatter.
Bros I'm from the ss. If we here would suffer imagine what will happen to the 88% already impoverished north...

Buhari is not that stupid
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ipoblogic: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mccullum:

Why will you concluded that Hausa/Fulani own Nigeria, please stop all these inflammatory statements that threatening our unification.

All of us own Nigeria because without one another tribes Nigeria is not complete, constitution is the instrument that guides our country.

A kid from Anambra had to score 69.t% so as to get admission into Unity School. But another kid from Yobe had to score 1% to get the same admission..now what does it tell you about who calls the shots?

Folks like you are simply living in delusion.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by MRTEE01: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nothing will happen.Arrest the bastard
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Oblang(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Waiting for buhari to make another wrong move

same way u were waiting for a wrong move with ipob till kanu turn usain bolt
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ipoblogic: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
gregyboy:

lol...almost agreed with untill you said Nigerians would be happy i bet not here in the south sha

This I referred to know themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Fateema Mohammed, Meet The DG Of 'Atikunation' Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.