Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe (49451 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
In my opinion, Buhari should be wise enough to overcome this temptation.. Arresting our man Jonathan will not end well for him.. it will only lead to the speedy breakup of Nigeria. He should not forget that our boys are still in the creeks...let him not also forget that he has never won any war against the Niger deltans.. He only succeeded in drowning a lot of Nigerian soldiers in the Niger delta creek..Lastly, he should also remember how Nigerian Economy was almost brought to a standstill then. He hasn't even been able to arrest Tompolo. Not to talk of contending with our boys..
President Jonathan has demonstrated humility and a very staunch patriotism by ceding power to him(Buhari).. Consequently, the benevolent attitude of Jonathan should not be taken for weakness.. Jonathan has a Niger delta blood in him. We will not sit back and watch it happen.. The Federal republic of Nigeria will rather be brought to its knees instead.. If you doubt us, go and ask the British.. #proudly Niger delta!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by NwaJozi: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Story nothing go happen for this 9ja
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by RMU: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Orubebe which of your Nigeria are u saying it will boil?We know u inside out, you acted by your selfish interest not that u have the interest of people of Niger Delta in you. so am not surprise;an elderly man that talk without thinking properly and that is sign of immaturity.

Tomorrow u will come out and apologize to Nigeria regrettably black and white.
Ewwwwwuuuuuuu...
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by MossLuv: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Any power drunk that try to disgrace Jonathan will have me in contention. I will cause serious national disaster. I'm a Benue boy but I hate oppression and dominance attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
If he has stolen our common wealth then he should go to jail.

In his next world he will realize that "politics in Nigeria is a do or die affair"....obasanjo

He will also learn to transfer power to his party by any means and not the opposition.

Finally he will realize that there is no democracy in Nigeria so he will fix his friends, family and kinsmen in strategic positions to run the country as a family business

Yeye criminals every where.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by itsandi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Arrest a former president? How?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by raphaeladeyele: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
wao,
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by anonymuz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Dead wrong.
Nigerian army can't win a war in the creeks!
Everything will be blown up!
brother that's the Truth. They can't win us
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by olajide8(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
What is all this threat in nigeria sef- rubbish, if at the End of bubu tenure he can be arrested for the mis-management of his appointees so be it- lock him up, so GEJ is now above the law? sad angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Atiku can never rule this country

This same line was used prior to 2015.
Same was said about PMB
Kid,do not allow position of others influence your judgement. Reflect and bring ATIKU on.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Adebowale89(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
even though I don't support Jonathan and as I hate corruption, I feel prosecuting/arresting Jonathan would be so stupid of buhari to do

obj was the most corrupt first civilian president, where is investigation about him, he's still gallivanting all around the nation. even the hausas found with obvious allegations of corruption are protected, so why should a son of the soil that produce 70% of Nigeria revenue be single handedly be prosecuted

I subscribe to what the man said, if Jonathan should be prosecuted/probe then all other head of state must be probe too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Bigframe: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
True talk
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by anonymuz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Okwute001:
In my opinion, Buhari should be wise enough to overcome this temptation.. Arresting our man Jonathan will not end well for him.. it will only lead to the speedy breakup of Nigeria. He should not forget that our boys are still in the creeks...let him not also forget that he has never won any war against the Niger deltans.. He only succeeded in drowning a lot of Nigerian soldiers in the Niger delta creek..Lastly, he should also remember how Nigerian Economy was almost brought to a standstill then. He hasn't even been able to arrest Tompolo. Not to talk of contending with our boys..
President Jonathan has demonstrated humility and a very staunch patriotism by ceding power to him(Buhari).. Consequently, the benevolent attitude of Jonathan should not be taken for weakness.. Jonathan has a Niger delta blood in him. We will not sit back and watch it happen.. The Federal republic of Nigeria will rather be brought to its knees instead.. If you doubt us, go and ask the British.. #proudly Niger delta!!!
fact bros
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by siraj1402(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
I can bet nothing will happen if Jonathan is arrested. One thing Biafrud failed to understand is that you don't fight any Government and win. Government has all it takes to fight you and even call on international community to join them whereas you don't have such a power.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by osazsky(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Opakangallant:

I don't think you were born during Buhari's military regime... At least read history about his era.
Thieves like GEJ hiding abroad got bundled in crates by "Arab-like" mercenaries.

If Buhari wants to jail GEJ today he will.. Just that many souls in the Niger Delta will get sacrificed.

But government will surely win. You can't fight govt. and win
abeg buhari na weakling read history it was ediagbon DAT was his back bone, that was y wen ediagbon travelled he was overtrowned within weeks,wat we experienced then was a failed government with failed policies that lead Nigeria into recession for the first time in nigeria history, we had to que to buy sugar and bornvita then , ask ur parents. u didn't mention the 2 billion dollar DAT was stolen in 1978,79 wen he was petroleum minister in obj first tenure, buhari can not move Nigeria forward its just like giving an illiterate chalk to lecture in a university he has noting upstairs he is clueless,Nigeria has experience recession twice and both was wen bubu was d president coincidence don't repeat itself,u can make d same mistake twice and say it coincidence , buhari is now a word in d dictionary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Daddybright1986(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
THats all i have to say for now.
Thanks for reading�
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by EBISABA(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
I support dat(baba Go on) do u knw hw many money got missing doing Jona Administration?... Bros cari on jor ntin go happen(look bk na me you Go c)
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by jk1e(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pmb won't dare it,gej has sacrifice a lot for the country,by conducting free and fair election,when he has the power to rig the election as the then president,just like obj did that prevented pmb for coming president for those years,as if that is not enough he congratulated pmb and conceded defeat even before the result was concluded,when he knew what Niger Delta militant was planning,he pay the price.i swear it I for one won't take it If he is arrested,because they have pushed him to far,i will spill blood I swear it

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Akolawole(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nonsense!

Some people said that when Abiola was in prison. Nigeria did NOT burn after he was killed.

That guy that claim Army cannot enter Abia, that they will be burn alive. Army did NOT only enter Abia, they even drank Gaari on his dinning table.

When Buhari, finish his 4 years, he can be arrested. There is no hiding place for anyone.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by osazsky(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

Same was said about PMB
Kid,do not allow position of others influence your judgement. Reflect and bring ATIKU on.
abeg go dance corner dance mumu
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by BanevsJoker(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Opakangallant:

I don't think you were born during Buhari's military regime... At least read history about his era.
Thieves like GEJ hiding abroad got bundled in crates by "Arab-like" mercenaries.

If Buhari wants to jail GEJ today he will.. Just that many souls in the Niger Delta will get sacrificed.

But government will surely win. You can't fight govt. and win
You mean Umaru Dikko? Are you trying to justify kidnapping? He was kidnapped by the Buhari government. Fighting corruption should never be used as an excuse to commit human rights abuse.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Opakangallant: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

Same was said about PMB

Atiku has always been a failure.. coupled with the fact that he is greedy and reckless.

After failing in his several attempts to murder OBJ while in office (Ikeja cantonment bomb blast inclusive), he still thinks he can rule Nigeria with Yaradua, GEJ and now Buhari.

He must be just as dumb as you the supporters. I won't be surprised if you're one igbo boy getting used. Very easy to deceive set of people
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Donkalio: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
I can smell war & division in dis country.
Sumtin must kill a man, if i die fightin, i knw i die honourably. Guns are more ramperd than pen, but before a die, i must go down with hundreds of souls.

Niger Delta son speaking!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by YelloweWest: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
anonymuz:
brother that's the Truth. They can't win us
The cost will be too damaging for the fg.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by jk1e(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pmb and his APC should be grateful to gej for giving them that seat at a platter of gold

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by osazsky(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
BanevsJoker:

You mean Umaru Dikko? Are you trying to justify kidnapping? He was kidnapped by the Buhari government. Fighting corruption should never be used as an excuse to commit human rights abuse.
leave that guy he should b in his late twenty, I wish he experience waiting we experience then am not too sure if he will have d efontry to support this failed government
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Opakangallant: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Well.. a corrupt individual is more like an animal to me and should be treated as such.

I don't believe in human right for thieves. I'd gladly support a death sentence bill just like it is in most Asian countries.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by PapaOyoyo: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
If naija didnt burn after the 2015 defect where ur tantrums didnt work Is it now?
If GEJ has to be arrested,what are they waiting for?
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by osazsky(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Opakangallant:

Well.. a corrupt individual is more like an animal to me and should be treated as such.

I don't believe in human right for thieves. I'd gladly support a death sentence bill just like it is in most Asian countries.
look at who is talking of corruption y did obj not kill bubu wen he stole 2bllion dollars in 1978 hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by GoldNiagara(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/nigeriall-burn-jonathan-arrested-says-orubebe/

Nigeria will born by vandalizing oil facilities, just remember Operation Python Dance! I say no more.
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by tfelicityk(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chia na who give this guy Osogbo Daga again... I understood your problem... Even when Bill Clinton was president of America. He appeared in court... So he is afraid that the former President Goodluck should not go and mentioned names...
Re: Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe by Opakangallant: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
osazsky:
abeg buhari na weakling read history it was ediagbon DAT was his back bone, that was y wen ediagbon travelled he was overtrowned within weeks,wat we experienced then was a failed government with failed policies that lead Nigeria into recession for the first time in nigeria history, we had to que to buy sugar and bornvita then , ask ur parents. u didn't mention the 2 billion dollar DAT was stolen in 1978,79 wen he was petroleum minister in obj first tenure, buhari can not move Nigeria forward its just like giving an illiterate chalk to lecture in a university he has noting upstairs he is clueless,Nigeria has experience recession twice and both was wen bubu was d president coincidence don't repeat itself,u can make d same mistake twice and say it coincidence , buhari is now a word in d dictionary

Hmmmn!

you have valid points too you know.

Buhari is one slow learner.. same way his govt. got toppled by his Northern friends back then is the same event we're witnessing now.

I guess integrity alone is not enough without wisdom and vigilance.

All thanks to the Igbos that made GEJ fail with nepotism and loopsided appointments for igbos alone.
We'll all suffer the burnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge / Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.