Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (80920 Views)

Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Dearlord(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
M'y Dearlord has thé final say.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by popcykaylah(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
With All the big big yansh and Bobby yet some disgrace to men will still be looking for man to knack..see result now ..yansh decay he come dry like panla fish.. eleribu

4 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
A ti so so so so so so so so so fun yin!!!

For thou art killed thyself thou art hereby sentenced to ....( the Bible says thou shalt not judge).

How gentle is your soul now

Bobrisky, this is highly didactic.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nostradamus: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
anal cancerI just heard that today,but the guy pics look like aids.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Boyooosa(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
This one na God's doing.
This happens when u r fighting with nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ogoloray(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
you are indeed an animal...

every human being has a right to his or her own sexual preference...

people die of diseases contracted from straight sex, such as HIV and other STDs every day...

so if u cannot say a kind word about the dead...

then at least be quiet

3 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by daveP(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
I Dont know what to type other than 'i dont know what to type'
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by judgedredd22(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
olasaad:
Your punishment shall be given to you right from this world before you meet your Lord.

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:
Before you come here to type up nonsense, realise that a human like yourself just lost his life. Regardless of your opinion about his lifestyle, respect the dead please. Cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, race, tribe, sexual orientation etc

I use to make fun of post like this until my mum got diagnosed with cancer and she look as bad as the after picture of this guy in weeks,it was a frightening and terrible experience watching someone so full of life and full of love to share vanish in your very eyes.i hope he made peace with God though.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Adaumunocha(f): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Typical.... Someone had to delete my initial post cos I decided not to follow the crowd.

Everyone is entitled to their own sexual orientation... Only their God can judge them.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by flex04(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lol.. Cancer of the anus?? ..i'm hearing this for the first time though
me too
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by chakula: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Atleast he enjoyed while alive but his case now was tendered before almighty for judgement.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by bobjack(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
is it cancer or aids..... he be like aids patient. why he come get hair for head. cos I hear say cancer patients hair dey reap off
Only wen u go for chematography

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by flex04(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Somebody should tag bobrisky and the rest of our politicians patronizing him.

Tell them they are hell bound. We wey dey commit small small sin dey smell hell, not to talk of them wey dey fire men like dem. No purgatory for dem lailai. grin

Just joking about purgatory though. I know nothing about that stuff.

u dnt want to b quted
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by sanpipita(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Homophobes at it again, allow people to live their lives, anyone can get anal cancer moreover we all will die some day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by verygudbadguy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
flex04:

u dnt want to b quted
It's too late for wahala dis nite. grin. We go continue tomorrow.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by highchief1: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
olasaad:
Your punishment shall be given to you right from this world before you meet your Lord.
y
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
If a hazard such as this is present.
Why bother with the act?
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Caseless:
say your mind and stop pretending.
so how I am pretending? u can make me understand cos I am totally lost
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by jidxin(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
and some1 will come nd tell me dz1 died of anal cancer......smh bloggers nd gullibility of nigerians ehn

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by otame10: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Father forgive his soul.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Stallione(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.
Is uti nwachukwu a gay shocked
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017

God created Eve for Adam not another Adam for Adam

For thou art killed thyself thou art hereby sentenced to ....( the Bible says thou shalt not judge).

Gays worldwide, this is highly didactic. Be there singing "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death"

Have you seen the guy's 18 pack?

What shall it profit a man ..?

A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Caseless: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

so how I am pretending? u can make me understand cos I am totally lost
the prayer comes with something- double standard.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Caseless: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
joyfullyjoyous:

God created Eve for Adam not another Adam for Adam

Gays worldwide, this is highly didactic. Be there singing "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death"

Have you seen the guy's 18 pack?

What shall it profit a man ..?

A word is enough for the wise!!!
you sef wan complicate matters.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
sanpipita:
Homophobes at it again, allow people to live their lives, anyone can get anal cancer moreover we all will die some day

This sounds dumb.

Because you'll die someday, you think the onus is on you to choose how you'll die and hasten your death day?

If you had a son who wishes to marry same gender, and you are armed with this piece of information at the time, would you in all honesty, encourage him to go ahead with words like this tripe-like post I've just read from you?

7 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by berrystunn(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
HIV positive
Never rest in peace... NRIP
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Majesty08: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
He will never rest in peace.......hell fire is his final abode!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by U2077(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dem tell u u no hear....
Ur mama warn u u no gree
Wen d time is ripe
Dem no dey telli pesin
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Paulosky1900: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
ANUS IS MEANT FOR SHIT NOT FUCKING this one weak me whereas

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Trust Nigerians to always go religious when it comes to stuffs like this.Y'all should quit being so judgemental.

`He doesn't deserve your rip',and who in blazes are you that your rip should matter.His life,his business.His sexual preference,his business.Only God can judge him.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by flex04(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
verygudbadguy:
It's too late for wahala dis nite. grin. We go continue tomorrow.
ok na larra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.