Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (80921 Views)

Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 30, 2017
ezebunafo:
wetin hin go tell baba God

World people will say he has repented
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2017
sanpipita:

Imagine thinking people are alarmed by anal cancer, you think the reaction would have been same if it were a heterosexual? anyone that has sex especially unsafe sex is prone to its hazards lets stop making it a gay thing, there's sexual irresponsibility amongst different sexual orientations best we can do is to educate and create awareness of it. finito

You don't get.
Gays are 17 times more at risk of contracting anal cancer.
Now it's not just about "everyone is prone to disease" it's about the fact that gays are 17 times more at risk.
What kind awareness should be created to ameliorate that?

Among heterosexuals for example, HIV is prevalent.
The best method of prevention is Abstinence.
ABSTINENCE.

Meaning, no sex, no sharing sharing sharp objects, no untested blood, no HIV...

Let gay associations also make it loud and clear that as a gay man, you are 17times more prone to contracting anal cancer. Let the facts be made bare as has been done with HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ToyinDipo(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2017
He didn't DIP, who knows he may RIP, unlikely though.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2017
NubiLove:
Did she recover?

She didn't ,honestly wouldn't wish cancer on my worse enemy.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by sanpipita(m): 12:30am On Oct 30, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

You don't get.
Gays are 17 times more at risk of contracting anal cancer.
Now it's not just about "everyone is prone to disease" it's about the fact that gays are 17 times more at risk.
What kind awareness should be created to ameliorate that?

Among heterosexuals for example, HIV is prevalent.
The best method of prevention is Abstinence.
ABSTINENCE.

Meaning, no sex, no sharing sharing sharp objects, no untested blood, no HIV...

Let gay associations also make it loud and clear that as a gay man, you are 17times more prone to contracting anal cancer. Let the facts be made bare as has been done with HIV.

And you think gay associations don't do all this? do you realize the 48 gays arrested in Lagos few months were on an health awareness program when busy bodies came to pick them, how would gays try create awareness for themselves when they will be victimized for it too, anyway no point stretching this think I have made my points clear.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by handsomebanana(m): 12:32am On Oct 30, 2017
trustyshoess:
Before you come here to type up nonsense, realise that a human like yourself just lost his life. Regardless of your opinion about his lifestyle, respect the dead please. Cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, race, tribe, sexual orientation etc
First meaningful comment
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 30, 2017
sanpipita:

And you think gay associations don't do all this? do you realize the 48 gays arrested in Lagos few months were on an health awareness program when busy bodies came to pick them, how would gays try create awareness for themselves when they will be victimized for it too, anyway no point stretching this think I have made my points clear.

But why should gays gather when it's clearly outlawed in Nigeria?

How come I never see any materials on the net drawing attention to the scourge of anal cancer among gays?

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by crismark(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2017
trustyshoess:

If you have any sense, you'll see that I'm right. I'm sure if that was your brother who died of cancer, you wouldn't enjoy seeing people making a joke out of it
i can see ur brain box is filled wit sense nd some of dem re pouring out of it! wen he was opening d anus like borehole he didnt tink of d repercussions nw u want to me to sympathize wit him. The anus is meant to for passing out poo nd fart nt insertion of dicks, so he shuld go nd meet idi amin in hell. Btw it cant be my brother cause he aint gay!

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by JohnRedbird: 12:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.
you'll probably die too.. dumb shit
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by sanpipita(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

But why should gays gather when it's clearly outlawed in Nigeria?

How come I never see any materials on the net drawing attention to the scourge of anal cancer among gays?

Haha they shouldn't gather cos its outlawed but they should put materials on net for attention, attention for busybodies to track them or what, save your breath there's alot of awareness for gay men in Nigeria, those who know, know
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by TonyBankz(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Vanity upon vanity very fucking thing in diz world issa vanity...RIP Tho
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by handsomebanana(m): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tamass: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2017
trustyshoess:
Before you come here to type up nonsense, realise that a human like yourself just lost his life. Regardless of your opinion about his lifestyle, respect the dead please. Cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, race, tribe, sexual orientation etc
Human like each one of us you say... some people are nt worth mourning over. Just like yu telling me mourn shekau when he is killed again
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tamass: 12:49am On Oct 30, 2017
crismark:

i can see ur brain box is filled wit sense nd some of dem re pouring out of it! wen he was opening d anus like borehole he didnt tink of d repercussions nw u want to me to sympathize wit him. The anus is meant to for passing out poo nd fart nt insertion of dicks, so he shuld go nd meet idi amin in hell. Btw it cant be my brother cause he aint gay!
No mind them joor...
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by sonnie10: 12:52am On Oct 30, 2017
There is nothing like cancer of the anus. Colorectal cancer is the closest thing. Anyway, early detection would have saved him.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ConcernedRusian: 12:56am On Oct 30, 2017
People cheering about an everyday person dying of cancer. Man, you people truly are the bottom of the barrel of human trash.

Pig nation.

Tamass:
cheesy cheesy...nonsense, he doesn't deserve my RIP.
When we have women everywhere, you still decided to choose a man.
See body like stockfish nww..
If you like quote me unreasonably, I won't answer yyu.

You're fucking stupid. It's clear you've had every one of your dumb arguments debunked one time or another by that ending sentence, so I know bringing up homosexuality research or statistics on "anus cancer" isn't going to change your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by colossus91(m): 1:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Bob risky over to you grin
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tamass: 1:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra:
Trust Nigerians to always go religious when it comes to stuffs like this.Y'all should quit being so judgemental.

`He doesn't deserve your rip',and who in blazes are you that your rip should matter.His life,his business.His sexual preference,his business.Only God can judge him.
Heheh...funny comment there.
My opinion or dislike towards homosexuality is far beyond religious doctrines, abi don't religions also forbid fornication(opposite sex) ??
It's just very very disgusting to even harbor the thought of it, the feeling of knowing that another male finds me sexually attractive, God! That makes me feel like throwing up...
In all ramifications it can never be justified, and I don't expect you to embrace as something nornal at all...cause its far from normal.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tamass: 1:12am On Oct 30, 2017
ConcernedRusian:
People cheering about an everyday person dying of cancer. Man, you people truly are the bottom of the barrel of human trash.

Pig nation.

You're fucking stupid. It's clear you've had every one of your dumb arguments debunked one time or another by that ending sentence, so I know bringing up homosexuality research or statistics on "anus cancer" isn't going to change your mind.
Oga sorry oo...you can keep hoping and riding on dicks if you wish, it's ur life anyways.
Now please stop soiling my mentions with ur filth.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Rozaytee: 1:12am On Oct 30, 2017
hope gays are seeing these... wonder why a man will love his fellow man's anus
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 30, 2017
MeloGist:
Popular gay socialite Adraud Paul died today after Battling with Anal cancer.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source: https://www.24buzzng.com/famous-homosexual-adraud-paul-dies-of-cancer-of-the-anus/

AIDS would have sold a more credible story imo, there's no way that man was suffering from cancer of the anus.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Rozaytee: 1:14am On Oct 30, 2017
hope gays are seeing these.... wonder why a man... will love his fellow man's anus...#disgusting

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:21am On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Bobrisky and his likes should learn.
Just look at him, what a way to die. sad

Then someone will say RIP after dying like that

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Jetland(m): 1:24am On Oct 30, 2017
trustyshoess:
Are you maaad? what the hell are you saying? which life is that? was he your brother's gay partner? can you practice the same thing? How I wish you were here with me, I would have landed you irrevocable slaps. foooooolish girl. I hardly quote people here, but your level of stuuuupidity really amazed me.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by leofab(f): 1:25am On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Funny but again so sad.
When you want to test God,he'll tell you HE created you perfectly. Of all the pleasures inherent in intimacy one would find satisfaction in choking asshole.
Tufiakwa.
Anyway.....think ATIKU... Think2019
sheeple.. you want to bring God inside; what of millions of kids who die daily ?
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by leofab(f): 1:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.
so you wish your fellow humans death cos they orientation is different? May you fall to the sword of boko haram
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tamass: 1:30am On Oct 30, 2017
leofab:
so you wish your fellow humans death cos they orientation is different? May you fall to the sword of boko haram
Not because it is different but because it is abnormal.. don't you know shekau also feel he is practicing his religion and upholding the tenets? But we have a problem with that cause its nt normal
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ernecy(m): 1:30am On Oct 30, 2017
thank God we hv one less problem

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ohbee49: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2017
phayvoursky:
BOBRISKY SHEY YOU DE SEE? THAT GUY RESEMBLE YOU.

I PITY YOUR ARSE
Look at Bobrisky's reply to people tagging him on the post
Source: https://www.24buzzng.com/bobrisky-reacts-to-adraud-pauls-death-and-gives-tips-on-how-to-be-a-better-gay/
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by muriunited(m): 1:34am On Oct 30, 2017
May the Almighty God Punish anybody who write RIP for this
Idiot, and thunder should locate the person, IJN, because all the people that chose to live this life so call gay man to man, May My Good Lord set their Punish them from this world to the eternity. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by cococandy(f): 1:38am On Oct 30, 2017
All these self righteous assholes on this thread think they are immune to any of these kind of illnesses because they are heterosexual?
Then again what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by cococandy(f): 1:40am On Oct 30, 2017
muriunited:
May the Almighty God Punish anybody who write RIP for this
Idiot, and thunder should locate the person, IJN, because all the people that chose to live this life so call gay man to man, May My Good Lord set their Punish them from this world to the eternity. AMEN.
Your God sounds like an idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.