Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (80914 Views)

Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
justscorchone:

I use to make fun of post like this until my mum got diagnosed with cancer and she look as bad as the after picture of this guy in weeks,it was a frightening and terrible experience watching someone so full of life and full of love to share vanish in your very eyes.i hope he made peace with God though.
Aww dude so sorry about your mum
This is why I tell people to be careful who you make fun of because it could be you or your relatives in the same position tomorrow
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Danelo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Will this guy actually rest in peace?
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by sanpipita(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

This sounds dumb.

Because you'll die someday, you think the onus is on you to choose how you'll die and hasten your death day?

If you had a son who wishes to marry same gender, and you are armed with this piece of information at the time, would you in all honesty, encourage him to go ahead with words like this tripe-like post I've just read from you?

Don't be too shallow if you wish to mention me in any post, if you can't make your point without throwing in some useless talk just shut up and go sleep, do you know how many people that die through heterosexual sex diseases? should they stop sexing? what about educating people on need for safe sex or you think anal cancer happens just cos one gets a pen*s sticked to his butt, this is even a blog story there is no proof the said dude died of anal cancer

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
ogoloray:
you are indeed an animal...

every human being has a right to his or her own sexual preference...

people die of diseases contracted from straight sex, such as HIV and other STDs every day...

so if u cannot say a kind word about the dead...

then at least be quiet

So people should be encouraged to do what leads them to protract such illness, no?

Shouldn't there be awareness creation on prevention?

Have you not heard that Abstinence and (or) staying faithful to one partner is the key to prevention of HIV and STDs?

So, a man's sexual preference is sleeping with all sizes and heights of woman and we should clap for him and look the other way because it's his sexual preference?

If na your Dad nko?

Fear God please.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by crismark(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:
Before you come here to type up nonsense, realise that a human like yourself just lost his life. Regardless of your opinion about his lifestyle, respect the dead please. Cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, race, tribe, sexual orientation etc
minister of defence! human right lawyer!! human right activist!!! i hail thee

5 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by abpotato: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Jesus pls forgive him, this is how God want to punish them
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by blank(f): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lol.. Cancer of the anus?? ..i'm hearing this for the first time though

He probably caught HPV which is similar to herpes. And some strains become cancerous. Surprising because most men don't show symptoms. They are usually carriers. It's the women they infect that get cancer.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Rhea(f): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.

Uti?? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by alexxycorn: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
No b only slay king na slay anuz.....RIP anyway b4 I 4get
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Caseless:
the prayer comes with something- double standard.
Still confused..... don't understand ooh
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ogoloray(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
now just to be clear...

I do not encourage any form of promiscuity, be it gay or straight sex.

And we do not no for sure weather the deseased had many lovers, or was in a committed relationship...

My point is that, we have no right to hate on anyone simply cos we despise their sexual orientation.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by fredoooooo: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ewa wo ohun t'oko se
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
sanpipita:

Don't be too shallow if you wish to mention me in any post, if you can't make your point without throwing in some useless talk just shut up and go sleep, do you know how many people that die through heterosexual sex diseases? should they stop sexing? what about educating people on need for safe sex or you think anal cancer happens just cos one gets a pen*s sticked to his butt, this is even a blog story there is no proof the said dude died of anal cancer

You are right.
The blog story might be false.

Still doesn't rule out the possibility that there are gays who have and have died of anal cancer.

I sense cognitive dissonance at play in you young man.

The people who died from heterosexual sex disease have died and that chapter is closed.

The onus is now on the living to take proactive steps to ensure that more of mankind do not go down that lane.

And they have. They have issued warnings and told us how best to live without these diseases.

As a result of their education, we now know that it is very possible to have sex in all the styles and mannerisms you can think of and not contract any disease....as long as you take preventive measures.

So, instead of coming in to label everyone as homophobes because of something they consider unnatural, should you not at least, educate us on the prevalence of anal cancer among gays and how it can be prevented whilst they enjoy their sex life.

Shouldn't you also tell us whether or not sexually active gays are prone to anal cancer.

Don't tell me to do the research myself.

You are the one who felt a need to defend in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
crismark:

minister of defence! human right lawyer!! human right activist!!! i hail thee
If you have any sense, you'll see that I'm right. I'm sure if that was your brother who died of cancer, you wouldn't enjoy seeing people making a joke out of it

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
I always thought cancer makes people lose hair on their bodies... maybe it was HIV and not cancer that he had.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Magnifico2000: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
The guy contracted HIV + cancer
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Caseless:
the prayer comes with something- double standard.
Still don't understand what does it come wit kinda confused,,,,,
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Did she recover?

justscorchone:

I use to make fun of post like this until my mum got diagnosed with cancer and she look as bad as the after picture of this guy in weeks,it was a frightening and terrible experience watching someone so full of life and full of love to share vanish in your very eyes.i hope he made peace with God though.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ariklawani(f): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
So he didn't leave any message for his fellow homosexuals.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by esthy86(f): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
speechless
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by sanpipita(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

You are right.
The blog story might be false.

Still doesn't rule out the possibility that there are gays who have and have died of anal cancer.

I sense cognitive dissonance at play in you young man.

The people who died from heterosexual sex disease have died and that chapter is closed.

The onus is now on the living to take proactive steps to ensure that more of mankind do not go down that lane.

And they have. They have issued warnings and told us how best to live of diseases.

As a result of their education, we now know that it is very possible to have sex in all the styles and mannerisms you can think of and not contract any disease....as long as you take preventive measures.

So, instead of coming in to label everyone as homophobes because of something they consider unnatural, should you not at least, educate us on the prevalence of anal cancer among gays and how it can be prevented whilst they enjoy their sex life.

Shouldn't you also tell us whether or not sexually active gays are prone to anal cancer.

Don't tell me to do the research myself.

You are the one who felt a need to defend in the first place.

Read up the comments here if they are not homophobic what are they? what am I supposed to call people who gleefully celebrate misfortune of anyone tagged to be gay and I wasn't defending anything people should learn to curtail unnecessary hate towards gay, and maybe you should know anal cancer isn't limited to sexual activities, smokers are also prone to anal cancer, so see my point where I said anyone can get anal cancer
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Opaakn2: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenofNepal come and see this and learn..

Stop allowing Romanceland guys drill you anus. If your pvssy is too wide let them shuk it in your nose and mouth.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by gregyboy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
MeloGist:
Popular gay socialite Adraud Paul died today after Battling with Anal cancer.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source: https://www.24buzzng.com/famous-homosexual-adraud-paul-dies-of-cancer-of-the-anus/

may is soul rest in which peace na everybdy wen die they rest in peace so if bubu die nw he go still rest in peace or pieces
as for d gay make he enter hell or heaven go dey look devil yansh or Angel own
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by goodnews777: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
That is if RIP means rest in pain. Not rest in peace ,because there is no peace for the wicked. He has gone to hell welcomed by SODOM and gomorraites.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Looks more like HIV than cancer. One can't trust all these bloggers with their junk news. Many of them don't have the fear of God and will readily post fake news for traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by joepentwo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
kpam! those wu av hears let dem hear
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by fortunechy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
rest in pieces...... very soon it will be bobrisky's turn
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by darlenese(f): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
very soon it will be bobrisky's turn
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Mutigadara1: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na true you dey talk. I dey fear for Bob the way the thing go do am kai
Tamass:
cheesy cheesy...nonsense, he doesn't deserve my RIP.
When we have women everywhere, you still decided to choose a man.
See body like stockfish nww..
If you like quote me unreasonably, I won't answer yyu.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by thundafire: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Denrele, Bobrisky and company dis Wat is coming to u guys
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
I go reserve ma comment for naw,abi make I kuku talk am jare,the kind fire wey he/she go enter ehnnn,they never design am finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.