Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (80918 Views)

Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by positivetaught: 1:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Na lie!,just talk true say NA aids kill the baga lizard.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by cococandy(f): 1:43am On Oct 30, 2017
trustyshoess:
Before you come here to type up nonsense, realise that a human like yourself just lost his life. Regardless of your opinion about his lifestyle, respect the dead please. Cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, race, tribe, sexual orientation etc
Most Nigerians on nairaland are a particularly despicable breed of human beings. The worst on earth. I have never seen anything like it anywhere before.
I’ve never met anyone like them in real life. So basically they hide their foulness in real life and come to vomit the evil in them on NL because they think it’s anonymous.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by AguChigozie: 1:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Get your facts right before talking. Women with cervical, vulva or vaginal cancer are 5 times likely to get anal cancer too. so?
SoapAndSponge:

You don't get.
Gays are 17 times more at risk of contracting anal cancer.
Now it's not just about "everyone is prone to disease" it's about the fact that gays are 17 times more at risk.
What kind awareness should be created to ameliorate that?

Among heterosexuals for example, HIV is prevalent.
The best method of prevention is Abstinence.
ABSTINENCE.

Meaning, no sex, no sharing sharing sharp objects, no untested blood, no HIV...

Let gay associations also make it loud and clear that as a gay man, you are 17times more prone to contracting anal cancer. Let the facts be made bare as has been done with HIV.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tamass: 1:58am On Oct 30, 2017
cococandy:

Most Nigerians on nairaland are a particularly despicable breed of human beings. The worst on earth. I have never seen anything like it anywhere before.
I’ve never met anyone like them in real life. So basically they hide their foulness in real life and come to vomit the evil in them on NL because they think it’s anonymous.
We all have our flaws..no one can deny that, but this a foul act and shld be condemned..thats just it. I assume u saw the thread where it stated that yahaya bello's son developed cerebral palsy nt even cancer but people sympathised with him, and wished him well... so your comment doesn't add up

4 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by cococandy(f): 2:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Tamass:

We all have our flaws..no one can deny that, but this a foul act and shld be condemned..thats just it. I assume u saw the thread where it stated that yahaya bello's son developed cerebral palsy nt even cancer but people sympathised with him, and wished him well... so your comment doesn't add up
Oh please . Buzz off
Judge Judy

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by bigfather(m): 2:24am On Oct 30, 2017
Na HIV kill am joor!

Na wetin e sabi chop kill am!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by lilyheaven: 2:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.
Are you serious? Denrele and Uti are gay, I only know about Boborisky.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:56am On Oct 30, 2017
justscorchone:

I use to make fun of post like this until my mum got diagnosed with cancer and she look as bad as the after picture of this guy in weeks,it was a frightening and terrible experience watching someone so full of life and full of love to share vanish in your very eyes.i hope he made peace with God though.

Your mum (God bless her) did not die from cancer caused by perversion.
I have seen one other case of anal cancer in a gay man in my time as a doctor, trust me it is not pretty. Nature never intended this gay rubbish and punishes it severely. It's like smoking 10 packs a day or doing drugs, then asking 'what went wrong?' when cancer or AIDS strikes.
Freedom of choice is a gift that must be exercised with responsibility. That animal added nothing to the world. Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by charlesucheh(m): 2:56am On Oct 30, 2017
op!!! what do you want me to say??
this is appalling!!!!!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Exciton(m): 3:00am On Oct 30, 2017
cococandy:

Hehehe. It seems you never checked Aljazeera comment section before they pulled the plug on it. Easily the most hateful I've seen! However, Nairaland surely boasts the most ignorant community on the internet.

Most of the idi0ts on this thread simply accept the bloggers implicit suggestions based on confirmation bias without bothering to read up on the cancer type. If they did, then they'd know that loads of heterosexuals get HPV in their lifetime, that only a small percentage of people who ever have HPV gets cancer (the guy was simply unlucky) and that it's a leading cause of cervical cancer.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by sniperr007(m): 3:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Tamass:
cheesy cheesy...nonsense, he doesn't deserve my RIP.
When we have women everywhere, you still decided to choose a man.
See body like stockfish nww..
If you like quote me unreasonably, I won't answer yyu.

R u for real?

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:05am On Oct 30, 2017
sonnie10:
There is nothing like cancer of the anus. Colorectal cancer is the closest thing. Anyway, early detection would have saved him.

Say what ?

Google is your friend my friend.
Anal cancer is real and associated with anal sex.
Avoiding that gay sex poo would have saved him

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by LBanks(m): 3:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.
Which Uti, is it Uti Nwachukwu? Abeg who told you he is gay? U don dey talk wetin you no sabi
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by tealaw(m): 3:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Igboid:
Anal Cancer or HIV?

Result of hiv
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Fourwinds: 3:43am On Oct 30, 2017
the ANUS was well destroyed before its time.... nonsense.... the useless gay people always improvise and allergic to vagina

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by cococandy(f): 3:50am On Oct 30, 2017
I’m glad I didn’t see that before it scrapped.

This type of hateful ignorance makes me itch.
Exciton:

Hehehe. It seems you never checked Aljazeera comment section before they pulled the plug on it. Easily the most hateful I've seen! However, Nairaland surely boasts the most ignorant community on the internet.

Most of the idi0ts on this thread simply accept the bloggers implicit suggestions based on confirmation bias without bothering to read up on the cancer type. If they did, then they'd know that loads of heterosexuals get HPV in their lifetime, that only a small percentage of people who ever have HPV gets cancer (the guy was simply unlucky) and that it's a leading cause of cervical cancer.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by cococandy(f): 3:51am On Oct 30, 2017
You certainly don’t deserve the title of doctor or your license
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your mum (God bless her) did not die from cancer caused by perversion.
I have seen one other case of anal cancer in a gay man in my time as a doctor, trust me it is not pretty. Nature never intended this gay rubbish and punishes it severely. It's like smoking 10 packs a day or doing drugs, then asking 'what went wrong?' when cancer or AIDS strikes.
Freedom of choice is a gift that must be exercised with responsibility. That animal added nothing to the world. Good riddance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Bullhari007(m): 3:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Bobrisky
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Bullhari007(m): 3:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Bobrisky on my mind grin grin grin
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Fourwinds: 3:56am On Oct 30, 2017
trustyshoess:
Before you come here to type up nonsense, realise that a human like yourself just lost his life. Regardless of your opinion about his lifestyle, respect the dead please. Cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, race, tribe, sexual orientation etc
meeeennnhhh...the guy was banging through the shiit hole.... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:15am On Oct 30, 2017
cococandy:
You certainly don’t deserve the title of doctor or your license

That's your personal opinion and your burden to bear madam.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by talk2percy(m): 4:29am On Oct 30, 2017
How else do u want them do die again if not by Cancer of the ass?? Sth must kill a man and they chose this way. Bobrisky will be like...osheeeee badass....
Thunder fire their asses.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by SUNDICOS(m): 4:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Paul! Paul!! Paul!!! How many times,
See how you take kill yourself,
Osama must punish you separately
For dying without fighting any country,
Mmeeh, ntooorr,bad adjussi

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by talk2percy(m): 4:44am On Oct 30, 2017
cococandy:

Oh please . Buzz off
Judge Judy
I don't understand u...it's a free world, yeah, and people are free to live their lives the way they damn chose to..buh are u in any way in support of gay?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by HomeOfMe(f): 4:48am On Oct 30, 2017
MeloGist:
Popular gay socialite Adraud Paul died today after Battling with Anal cancer.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source: https://www.24buzzng.com/famous-homosexual-adraud-paul-dies-of-cancer-of-the-anus/

God is not stupid. When he designed the vagina originally to accomodate the p*nis,he knew what he was doing. Sperm is not meant to be in the anus except waste. People should stop trying to change nature!

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by HomeOfMe(f): 4:51am On Oct 30, 2017
People shd stop trying to cheat nature. The vgn is originally designed for the p*nis and not the anus. God is not stupid
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Tsowa(m): 4:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Strange cancer but it existence may likely change some people's mind....anus cancer ke
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by asatemple(f): 5:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Good riddance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.