Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (80916 Views)

Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by morereb10: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
chai

ihe ojoo
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by habsydiamond(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
bobjack:
Only wen u go for chematography
thanks very plenty, that's why it's good to talk sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by goodnews777: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
ogoloray:
now just to be clear...

I do not encourage any form of promiscuity, be it gay or straight sex.

And we do not no for sure weather the deseased had many lovers, or was in a committed relationship...

My point is that, we have no right to hate on anyone simply cos we despise their sexual orientation.

O. We don't need to hate them, God already hate them. They reject Gods love and have chosen His wrath.Stop Americanizing sin by calling it sexual orientation . It's call unnatural and evil sexual sin.

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ewanza: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
He is a Victim of his own misfortune. I don't know what's in this useless Gay thing. Na wa oh... God help us.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Ufranklin92(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
ezebunafo:
wetin hin go tell baba God

Nice comment
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by habsydiamond(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

That's the effect of chemotherapy not cancer. He probably didn't undergo chemo
tanx, I don know now.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by esthy86(f): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
nh so this yellow guy don bleach finish,the cancer turned him to his original body pigment (black) Rip sha ,i wonder what this nigga will tell God

bobrisky(so you even know that the game you are into is risky)riskybob nd co,better repent
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by 1Sharon(f): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
goodnews777:
That is if RIP means rest in pain. Not rest in peace ,because there is no peace for the wicked. He has gone to hell welcomed by SODOM and gomorraites.

Wow lol grin and ur heaven is so sure. You never sin yh?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by 9too1: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lol.. Cancer of the anus?? ..i'm hearing this for the first time though
yea! they die like chickens. South African gay singer koyo bala who is HIV positive died last year after battling with anal cancer for two years.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by gregyboy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.

uti is gay ?
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ooshinibos: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
MeloGist:
Popular gay socialite Adraud Paul died today after Battling with Anal cancer.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source: https://www.24buzzng.com/famous-homosexual-adraud-paul-dies-of-cancer-of-the-anus/

MeloGist ...you sef ..how can his soul rest in peace ..be honest MeloGist
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na Hiv n aids... D Virus de inside his body for a long tym .it has develop frm hiv to aids.n at dat stage, all d drugs are resistant to d virus.though am nt judging him.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by DopeBoss(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
9too1:
yea! they die like chickens. South African gay singer koyo bala who is HIV positive died last year after battling with anal cancer for two years.
Really?? Well We Learn Everyday Right?
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by blackbeau1(f): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
For those of you that are saying that he had cancer of the anus because he was gay , hope you know others suffer from it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by delugajackson: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Serves him right.

I'm sure if he was to be given back his life, he would never want to return back as gay. May our actions not lead us to untimely death.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by DopeBoss(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
blank:

He probably caught HPV which is similar to herpes. Surprising because mist men don't show symptoms. They are usually carriers.
Tnx 4 d infowink
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by kenny5811(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmm.... wher is bobriski
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by feyiad12(f): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
This one na AIDS ooooo
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
sanpipita:

Read up the comments here if they are not homophobic what are they? what am I supposed to call people who gleefully celebrate misfortune of anyone tagged to be gay and I wasn't defending anything people should learn to curtail unnecessary hate towards gay, and maybe you should know anal cancer isn't limited to sexual activities, smokers are also prone to anal cancer, so see my point where I said anyone can get anal cancer

The risk of those who smoke contacting that cancer is negligible, compared to gays who are 17 times more at risk than heterosexuals.

People have good reason to be alarmed and it brings me to my first post on the thread...

If such debilitating hazard is present, why bother with the act?

Same way I would ask a chain smoker why he would choose to keep smoking knowing his lungs may collapse on him.

All in all, it is their choice, but I consider such choice(s) the height of crass irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by gregyboy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Marthaodion:

������
AIDS of the anus? Lol

aids is treatable nigerians govt no why dey hide the truth from us not to get the cure he could easily travel outside and cure it but for cancer not possible
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mrdino(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Let this serve as a warning to Bobrisky and co
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is one time where I don't feel sorry for the dead even a tiny bit.

His resemblance with bob risky is uncanny though.

Anything regarding anal sex btwn men, women is just outright disgusting!!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ogoloray(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
OH my friend...

The thing is, God hates a bunch of things, these includes lying and fornication, ... these are some of the things that an average human being does without condemnation from anyone...

So i see no reason why the likes of you have taken it upon yourselves to become the judge and jury of others.

you are just a sinner hating on another sinner, for sinning differently

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by sanpipita(m): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

The risk of those who smoke contacting that cancer is negligible, compared to gays who are 17 times more at risk than heterosexuals.

People have good reason to be alarmed and it brings me to my first post on the thread...

If such debilitating hazard is present, why bother with the act?

Same way I would ask a chain smoker why he would choose to keep smoking knowing his lungs may collapse on him.

All in all, it is their choice, but I consider such choice(s) the height of crass irresponsibility.

Imagine thinking people are alarmed by anal cancer, you think the reaction would have been same if it were a heterosexual? anyone that has sex especially unsafe sex is prone to its hazards lets stop making it a gay thing, there's sexual irresponsibility amongst different sexual orientations best we can do is to educate and create awareness of it. finito
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mechanics(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Too much bleeping. That's a signal to those engaging in that act to stop.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by nwasteve(m): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Very good news

Make them continue
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by bigpastor(m): 12:06am On Oct 30, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lol.. Cancer of the anus?? ..i'm hearing this for the first time though
Anorectal carcinoma
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Augiiee(m): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2017
MeloGist:
Popular gay socialite Adraud Paul died today after Battling with Anal cancer.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source: https://www.24buzzng.com/famous-homosexual-adraud-paul-dies-of-cancer-of-the-anus/

Op you mad, how dare u wish this soul a peaceful rest
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ogoloray(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2017
bloody hypocrite...
who knows hw many pregnancies different girls would have aborted for you
your name is already in the book of life

mumu kill you
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by juwoonn(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Have mercy Lord!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by missyb08(f): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2017
I hope Broda Bobrisky is seeing this
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by okpaire(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2017
dis shud be among d 1000 ways to die being a gay and getting ur ass drillled ;Ddis shud be among d 1000 ways to die being a gay and getting ur ass drillled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.