Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Toasting Lines - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines (9505 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Lines by Moyola(f): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2010
adolfe bad:

you sound like you are having fun grin

. . . undecided tongue

walexydon:

then teach us!!!!!!!

I dont think ma post implied "I can teach yu how!" tongue
N I dont teach such thank yu very much! cool tongue
Re: Toasting Lines by Moyola(f): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
adolfe bad:

even my 14yr old lil brother wuld pick MOYO up in 5mins, grin grin grin

moyo abeg na play o wink

uhmmn! I'd flog him outta ma sight! tongue
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
Moyola:

uhmmn! I'd flog him outta ma sight! tongue

huh you dare not!!

he has the macho body of a 22yr old grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
violent:

Exactly what she'd say. . .and then i hand over my business card and tell her to call me if she want's to get someone killed!

6 times out of 10, we end up at a beach or a club for the weekend!

. . .and 3 times out of 10, i find her waking up in my bed, sometimes i just don't really know how it began
!
professional player grin
Re: Toasting Lines by Moyola(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2010
adolfe bad:

huh you dare not!!

he has the macho body of a 22yr old grin grin

Huuhhh! m scared! cheesy a 4teen yr old wiv a body of 22yr old?! oni'ro! tongue
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
Moyola:

Huuhhh! m scared! cheesy a 4teen yr old wiv a body of 22yr old?! oni'ro! tongue

iro bawo?

don't you have the body of a 29yr old?? grin cool grin
Re: Toasting Lines by walexydon(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
walexydon:

then teach us!!!!!!!
violent:

I think most times what you say is not half as important as how you say it. . . . .

and the moment you start a cov with "Hi, my name is. . ." she already knows what you want!

and don't ever say "Can i meet you?", or "i will like to know you better". . tht's just dumb!

of course not that,u sure should appy some sense of humour, but with sense, try and read her reaction so as to knw what to say nxt,it sure will help.
Re: Toasting Lines by Moyola(f): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2010
adolfe bad:

iro bawo?

don't you have the body of a 29yr old?? grin cool grin

hehe! so?! yu kud b mistaken for a guy in hiz 40z!. .wiv yur pot belly!. . . cheesy
Re: Toasting Lines by walexydon(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2010
Mimicole:

Dunno why bt none of d replies so make me go 'cool!' inside of me. Guys y'all need 2 get a lot more creative. Go watch movie HITCH, dt's if u havn't already. Peace out!
u shouldnt compare an american film with our nigerian lifes, or do u behave lyk the girls over there small thing dey catch dem unlike our nigerian girls who, u knw na!!!!

Moyola:

. . . undecided tongue

I dont think ma post implied "I can teach yu how!" tongue
N I dont teach such thank yu very much! cool tongue
then why say guys chat up rubbishif u dont want 2 put them thru
adolfe bad:

even my 14yr old lil brother wuld pick MOYO up in 5mins,  grin grin grin
moyo abeg na play o wink

then u will pick up someone
her mother's age, lol
Re: Toasting Lines by ifihearam: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2010
Well it really depends on how classy the chik is otherwise all these local girls any format can go for them.But on a more serious note,when it comes to those classy gurls,i go thus:

Assuming we are in a bank,mall et al

"hey,didn't your mama tell you to say hello to a guy putting on red shirt today(or the colour of attire i am putting on)at exactkly bla bla (look at your time and say the exact time you know)and she would be bewildered anprobably smile,and if she did not go along that line you can continue by saying:And she categorically told you his name is (you mention ur name)and she must laugh cos its a new format.

Secondly,if you meet at a bar,club etc,you boldly walk up to he rand say:

If i ask you a question,if the answer is yes,then you dance with me,if its a No then i carry out the act.If she agrees you go straight aead and ask her,If i kiss you right here,would you slap me

She will never answer you and from there you continue na,,w

What, must i tell you everything
Re: Toasting Lines by waleski(m): 1:33am On Mar 20, 2010
I dnt believe toasting lines stil exist i only think a guy has 2 be observant be positive nd smile no gurl is alarmed wen u walk up 2 her with a smiling face nd a confident walk
Re: Toasting Lines by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54am On Mar 20, 2010
@ poster

met dis zulu of a guy not up 2 aweek d love dey ova shak am

he said dat do i believe in d word perfection dat i shud ooh dat i am d perfection dats missing in his life .imagine d he continued d bullshit by saying dat he doesnt no how he wud breath if i rejected his offer to b my lover

Mehn !!!! am not normally mean ooh but i had 2 zap dis problem child 2 reality i no b maga I was like "bruda luk all you said warrant an arrest cus NO 1 IS PERFECT , DONT THINK ANYBODY CUD EVA B angry angryand d breathing problem all u ave 2 do is inhale and exhale dat go solve any asthma problems wey u get cus i dont no wen i turn element over night cus now am d oxygen u nid abi ,wey i cum bcum ur life support machine.

he hissed and walk away saying am 2 proud tank GOd i gave his lame ass a red flag cus i later found out dat he was married with 3 kids

ANOFIA angry angry
Re: Toasting Lines by na2day2(m): 5:42am On Mar 20, 2010
Mimicole:

Dunno why bt none of d replies so make me go 'cool!' inside of me. Guys y'all need 2 get a lot more creative. Go watch movie HITCH, dt's if u havn't already. Peace out!

Hitch is a good movie, some of those things work but hardly on nigerian girls, u have to add a little extra when it comes to nigerian girls. I have my ways and means to get them if i am interested but i cant share it, i dont want to increase my competition cool cool
Re: Toasting Lines by chic2pimp(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2010
Naija Guys I Hail Thee ooooo grin

So Una Still Dey Toast Girls All The Time For Naija In The 21st Century. Na wa oooo undecided

Most Of The Chics I know Will Tell You Straight Up If They Fancy The Pants Off You Or Not
Re: Toasting Lines by ayettymama(f): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2010
wheres ebonyeyes??

1 I think i know u from somewhere

2 How old are you

are the opening statements from the monkies i live arnd!!

how unfortunate im settled in this rat infested area!!!

*continues rant*
Re: Toasting Lines by na2day2(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2010
chic2pimp:

Naija Guys I Hail Thee ooooo grin

So Una Still Dey Toast Girls All The Time For Naija In The 21st Century. Na wa oooo undecided

Most Of The Chics I know Will Tell You Straight Up If They Fancy The Pants Off You Or Not

ehmm, where those girls dey live? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ayettymama:

wheres ebonyeyes??

1 I think i know u from somewhere

2 How old are you

are the opening statements from the monkies i live arnd!!

how unfortunate im settled in this rat infested area!!!

*continues rant*

i can see they have a great influence on u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Toasting Lines by ayettymama(f): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2010
i think u drank the wrong potion this morning

do you really wanna start with me?? really now??

do u really wanna go dwn that alley??

are u really prepared?? really??

kmt
Re: Toasting Lines by chic2pimp(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2010
na2day?:

ehmm, where those girls dey live? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Everywhere except Naija undecided
Re: Toasting Lines by na2day2(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

i think u drank the wrong potion this morning

do you really wanna start with me?? really now??

do u really wanna go dwn that alley??

are u really prepared?? really??

kmt

how many really(s) does it take to make ur point? anywho, for starters it is still night and no i am not "really wanna go dwn that alley"  tongue tongue BTW where this "alley" of urs dey sef? grin grin grin if na that original "alley" i dey game  wink wink
Re: Toasting Lines by ayettymama(f): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2010
english na ur problem??

sarcastic way of sayin

why are u lookin for my trouble??

do you really want my trouble??

really now??
Re: Toasting Lines by na2day2(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

english na your problem??

sarcastic way of sayin

why are u lookin for my trouble??

do you really want my trouble??

really now??

thank u for clarifying ur statement queen elizabeth. now why will i want ur trouble when i got mine? grin
Re: Toasting Lines by ayettymama(f): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2010
*throws na2day in asylum with dobodobo*

ill let him deal with you!!
Re: Toasting Lines by na2day2(m): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

*throws na2day in asylum with dobodobo*

ill let him deal with you!!

awwww, how sweet of u, u gave me free accommodation in this recession with a guy for me to torture too? u are the best kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toasting Lines by ayettymama(f): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2010
*blocks na2day like teyana at the clippers game*
Re: Toasting Lines by na2day2(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2010
ayettymama:

*blocks na2day like teyana at the clippers game*

sorry, i dont live in LA, i am a true breed AJ boi cool cool cool
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Missy B,

Whatz up gurl?,,,,,,you keep the ball rolling, shocked shocked shocked.

Nice pics.
Re: Toasting Lines by nellaluv(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2010
Me and my cousin went to visit a friend down the road,at d gate a guy walked up to me, (i got something in my mouth), the guy was like ''hello baby you resemble familiar. . . ." my cousin poked me i emptyed the contents in my mouth on the poor guy,oops my bad,lol. you don't talk to me when i got sumtin in my mouth with those cheap lines undecided . It happened 2years ago sha,lol
Re: Toasting Lines by na2day2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
nellaluv:

Me and my cousin went to visit a friend down the road,at d gate a guy walked up to me, (i got something in my mouth), the guy was like ''hello baby you resemble familiar. . . ." my cousin poked me i emptyed the contents in my mouth on the poor guy,oops my bad,lol. you don't talk to me when i got sumtin in my mouth with those cheap lines undecided . It happened 2years ago sha,lol

and the guy didnt slap the u? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
nellaluv:

grin grin grin I take it the Shakespearean English knocked the contents out of your mouth grin grin grin How did the guy react?
Re: Toasting Lines by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
After maintaining eye contacts for a while. .i'd just go over

Me: Hi, lets stop staring at each other,

Her:. . but i wasn't staring at you!

Me: but now you are. . .

she smiles

Me: ve u got a name? most people have one

she smiles more. . . **if she doesn't tell me her name**. . .i introduce myself.

Me: My name is violent. . . .and i kill people for a living

looooooooooool

Toasting Lines are very simple

Just flow naturally, be your self,

Just though about this:

Me: Hi

She: Hello

Me: U okay?

She: Yeah I am

Me: What's ur name?

She: Queen

Me: cool, niz

Me: I am faakay - f***k

She: f***k really ?  wink  grin

Me: Oops nope I mean fork! Kitchen Utensils - don't get it wrong

She: OH I see

Sometimes when u spine some girls, they laugh n run away from u! pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't talk to me she covers her eyes  grin  grin
Re: Toasting Lines by nellaluv(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ na2day y he go slap me i send am message,lol
@ebonyeyes, as expected, the guy was embarassed, he was speechless,lol. I remember apologizing and laughing cheesy then i ran away my cousin took care of him, hehehehe. what was i thinking,lolzzz grin
Re: Toasting Lines by walexydon(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2010
i prefer a girl meeting and talking 2 me 1st b4 i start up any conversation than me going 2 meet agirl, it happens few times thou, u knw our nigerian girl nau smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? / Aunty Clara / Trending Photo Of 3 Female Corpers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.