Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. (1570 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / Female Circumcision Dosent Stop Them Fokn As They Wish / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by RtdGeneral: 5:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by Nelgenius4me(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2017
I won't advice you to continue the relationship knowing that your girl is loose. Move on perhaps in the future she will get the message.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by Airforce1(m): 6:03am On Oct 31, 2017
Just say "you're in love with a prostitute" because that's what she is from what you've written here.

Ashewo no dey fall in love so forget about her and look for a responsible woman .

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by thernee: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Just move on man

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by makydebbie(f): 6:13am On Oct 31, 2017
Oh God!
Like I don't get..? You already know all this and you're asking rhetorical questions again?
Even guys should know their self worth. Why should a girl be treating you anyhow and you're tolerating it in the name of love?

Op, you know what? Marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by Samsimple(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2017
If you give women chance them go use you play ludo

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by pressplay411(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2017
RtdGeneral:
I am presently stock in love with a lady that dosent care anymore about me & the relationship. She was commited for the first few months of the relationship. I thought I finally got a wiffy too. She changed along the line. Tried talking to her about OUR sudden change in attitude about the relationship. She dose not care anymore. I had to look inward and I discovered that she had a multiple of other sexual partners, both married & singles alongside with me. Though, I am yet to confront her. She avoids intimacy as much as possible these days. Should I just know my worth & play along till I get tired of her? But I love her whole heartedly, not infatuation atall. I don't even mind abt her cheats if she can stop and be commited. Constructive criticisms & advise plz. Thanks

You're just said it yourself that you're dating a serial cheat. What else do you expect?
You don't pluck apple from a guava tree.
If you've complained and she hasn't changed trust me she can't help her ways.
I know her sexual prowess got you on a lock down bro but in your best interest she ain't loyal... Take the next turn.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by chiraqDemon(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Meanwhile a girl that I like just sent me some wedding proposal videos on WhatsApp, she knows Ive liked her for like 4 months now, abeg is this a sign?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by darkmarky(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Meanwhile a girl that I like just sent me some wedding proposal videos on WhatsApp, she knows Ive liked her for like 4 months now, abeg is this a sign?
signs and wonders. Send her videos of ladies proposing to men too

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2017
why would you choose to remain in a relationship filled with bitter bile..ahh,,

it's better to stay single than to keep a careless partner..!!that alone is crime against yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by psalmson001: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Give ur sef five 5 hard slaps, wake up from ur slumber and move on. I for say dump d b***h, but there is nothing to dump anymore.

If not for anytn, think of the fact that she fit carry HIV or other serious disease come give u. U should even be happy she doesnt want to be intimate anymore coz u dont know what's flowing in her bloodstream............. But on a second thought, ogbeni go do test o. She fit don complete her mission by infecting u with something, and she's moving on to d next target.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by ChewingStick(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Attink You Know That...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by chiraqDemon(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
darkmarky:
signs and wonders. Send her videos of ladies proposing to men too
Lmao I tell u bros. I will send couples with babies to her sef grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by Florblu(f): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2017
The answer you need is simple and short.
Dump her(make it obvious you dropped her ni o)
And move on

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by RtdGeneral: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Florblu:
The answer you need is simple and short.

Dump her(make it obvious you dropped her ni o)

And move on
make d dumbing obvious as how? Guess u ladies knw more
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by thowbie7ven(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Yeah!...it's a sign the End time is near...
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2017
Leave the relationship since you are certain she is no longer interested. There is nothing you can do to make her have interest.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by Masterclass32: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2017
You have to drop that relationship, for your self-esteem, health (mental, emotional, physical), and for the sake of time. There's no time to waste on worthless relationships.

For starters, I don't think she loved you in the first place. She's just a serial attention seeker. She feeds on it and she doesn't mind where it comes from, single or married guys. She seeks our potential preys and pounces. Its been all about her and her cravings for attention.

Save yourself a lot of heart ache but stopping now. Might not be easy but you have to. Severing all ties might be a first step.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Simple question op..that lady is she the only lady around your area or country.abeg ladies are many and some of them are ready to megle joor.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2017
RtdGeneral:
I am presently stock in love with a lady that dosent care anymore about me & the relationship. She was commited for the first few months of the relationship. I thought I finally got a wiffy too. She changed along the line. Tried talking to her about OUR sudden change in attitude about the relationship. She dose not care anymore. I had to look inward and I discovered that she had a multiple of other sexual partners, both married & singles alongside with me. Though, I am yet to confront her. She avoids intimacy as much as possible these days. Should I just know my worth & play along till I get tired of her? But I love her whole heartedly, not infatuation atall. I don't even mind abt her cheats if she can stop and be commited. Constructive criticisms & advise plz. Thanks
You know she's cheating and you still love her if it was me that love would have turn to hate immediately I found out

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Yeah!...it's a sign the End time is near...
Hahahaha grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by samtinx(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2017
wink Olosho no get bus stop,take heed b4 it hunts ur life HIV & AIDS is real

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Lady Who Dosent Care Any Longer. by lereinter(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
which one are u using
your head or heart
common u are a lilly- livered man
your time is been wasted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Finally Ties The Nuptial Knot With High School Sweetheart. / Could You Marry The Last Person You Slept With ..? / Reason Why Some Ladies Will Remain Single For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.