Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (60292 Views)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / Zimbabwean Soldier Steals Prostitute's Money & Phone After Sex; Gets Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Decryptor(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
If there is anything I like about East Africans, it's the way they mix English with their native language like where Mai shayi dey mix indomie with carrot and green pepper.

Eg: "I want to believe that Eulogy is regretting bedding her neighbour's son because it cost her nekuda kwekusakudzikana nemurume wake chete," said the source

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Shame
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
cyndy1000:
See their black face

RIP English!!!
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
A woman soldiergringrin That man is brave..grin
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
A little correction though: The lady in the story is a FLIGHT SERGEANT. A Flt. Sgt. is NOT exactly a soldier but an Air Force personnel. Wikipedia defines a soldier as one who fights as part of a LAND-BASED ARMY. The Airforce is an air-based force.
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by columbus007(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
End time Lovemore+end time eurology.
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by fortunechy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
only in Zimbabwe
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Maj196(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Gross
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by AuroraB(f): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
The boy works at an oil mill. Yes angry
Her hairstyle is weird.
Hey, guys, how does it feel 'doing' a lady that's got such hairdo undecided
Turn on? Turn off?
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by phreakabit(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Eulogy person name?
Do they know the meaning?
LMAO!!!
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Justwiz4(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
some neighbours sef,
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by cstr1000: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by lenghtinny(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
Decryptor:
If there is anything I like about East Africans, it's the way they mix English with their native language like where Mai shayi dey mix indomie with carrot and green pepper.

Eg: "I want to believe that Eulogy is regretting bedding her neighbour's son because it cost her nekuda kwekusakudzikana nemurume wake chete," said the source

grin grin
It's even more disturbing than the news grin
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Tboy1419: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
cyndy1000:
See their black face
. Mehn the language writing is very difficult to read
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by felnino(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
"It is disheartening to learn that my neighbours are ever informing you about my family zvichireva kuti mucamp medu munevanhu vanemukuhwa musadaro mukuwasha inyaya inonyadzisa iyi ndapota zvangu musaibudisa zvakare," she said.

she said what, I'm not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by correctguy101(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennygee:
Anything happens in Zimbabwe.
But how can you name your child "Lovemore"?
Or "EULOGY?"
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by correctguy101(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Paulosky1900:
THE GUY GET MIND OO..BLEEPING A FEMALE SOLDIER....anyway not a nigerian soldier though NA RIP WE FOR THEY TYPE HERE

See this guy o. So you can't talk to a female soldier?

Believe me, na dem dey easy pass.... But if you na chronic cheat like me, you gotta be careful else, na for nairaland FP we go dey discuss your matterz dey shout "eiya, eiya" grin

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Boss347(m): 12:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Soja woman still dey fu-ck?

Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Boss347(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Soja woman still dey f^^k?

Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by edubaba(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2017
E no kwansine us. Madam abeg give me Popcorn and roasted plantain make I chill with "Dem dey go" by Brymo
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Mrnairalandd: 12:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Na today.

I remember when i was in secondary school in Nigeria

My best lived in a flat downstairs while Aunty Mercy and her husband live upstairs with their kids.

We were in SS 1 or 2

My friend and i usually go to school together everyday of the week but before we leave his house, we ll listen to Iriri Aye or Ogbon ologbon by Kola Olawuyi.

My friend and i ll chase ourselves around the house while Aunty Mercy ll be laughing and looking at us from where was standing at the balcony

One day, i got to my friends house as usual in the morning on my way to school. I noticed the way my friend was talking to this Aunty was out of bound.

I was shocked but kept my cool

On our way to school, i said oh boy, what’s going on? Why are you talking to Aunty mercy like that? The next thing i heard was the biggest shock of my life

He begged me not to tell anyone that he was fucking Aunty Mercy. I wanted to faint.

From that day, my friend became so free that he ll quickly Bleep the woman while i was in their living room waiting for him.

They bleeped bleeped and bleeped until the husband found out

By the time, we were already out of secondary school waiting for WAEC result

The woman moved out from the husband house and got one room local to our area. My friend ll walk by our house while i was standing by without exchanging pleasantries with each other.

He literally spent all his days at the woman newly rented room fucking the hell out of this woman

The woman left her child and husband

A happy home that i used to envy was destroyed beyond repair

Fast forward to 6 years after, all our school mates have all bagged their Degree or HND in different field of disciplines while my friend was still writing his WAEC at different schools in different villages.

Our last born and his own younger brother who were in the same class got admitted to Uni while my friend was still writing his WAEC

It took him about 12years to pass his o level....

Just wrote all this in hurry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by akmath: 1:37am On Nov 01, 2017
This Zimbabwe and Kenya sef.
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Rhea(f): 2:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Towncrier247:
A 34 year-old female soldier who made headlines for cheating with her neighbour's son has eloped to the neighbour's son.

There was commotion when Eulogy Jaya went to her lover Lovemore Nyamukapa, 24's home with her belongings before his mother refused to accept the married woman.

Eulogy was forced to pack by her husband John Simbi after she gave birth to a baby identical to Lovemore leaving the flight sergeant with no option other than eloping to a man 10 years younger than her, impeccable sources told H-Metro.

"I want to believe that Eulogy is regretting bedding her neighbour's son because it cost her nekuda kwekusakudzikana nemurume wake chete," said the source.

Contacted for comment Lovemore's mother Mbuya Nyamukapa threatened to commit suicide if the story sees the light of the day confirming the incident.

"The issue has emotionally affected me that if you publish it this will UnCloth me to the point that taking my life will be better," said Mbuya Nyamukapa.

"It is disheartening to learn that my neighbours are ever informing you about my family zvichireva kuti mucamp medu munevanhu vanemukuhwa musadaro mukuwasha inyaya inonyadzisa iyi ndapota zvangu musaibudisa zvakare," she said.

Eulogy's illicit affair with Lovemore came to light after their photographs kissing each other leaked to John and unconfirmed reports were that her maid was behind the leakage after she clashed with her.

In an interview with H-Metro on the first story, John confirmed discovering the photographs saying he has since resolved the matter and forgiven Eulogy.

His forgiveness might have been waiting for the birth of the child since the photographs were discovered the time Eulogy was expecting.

Eulogy and John could not be reached for comment after H-Metro was denied entry into the Manyame Airbase Camp.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/34yr-old-married-female-soldier-impregnated-by-neighbours-24yr-old-son

I pity this boy. By the time the GOC is done with him, they will be nothing left of the boy for his lieutenants to mend
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by agarawu23(m): 2:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Her choice
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by SoTechNaija: 3:26am On Nov 01, 2017
She asked for my visit and I went over. After we exchanged greetings and pleasantries, we observer a little while of silence pretending to be watching the TV, due to the fact that her dad was also in the sitting room with us. Good so well, as she might have it, her dad left us together and went into his room. Not wasting anymore time, she took me to her room, told me she wanted to show me something. I waited while she went into the bathroom and came out with only a short towel tired round her butt leaving the boobs open... she advanced further to me and showed me this; click here to read further>>> http://analtrap..com.ng/2017/10/teen-ass-crumpie.html
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by WarriDemon: 4:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Let's see what Mugabe have to say about this.
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by thunderbabs: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2017
What has Robert Mugabe to say to this?
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Slayer2: 5:40am On Nov 01, 2017
cyndy1000:
See their black face

Lol racist.
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by XaviDayo(m): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2017
because it cost her nekuda kwekusakudzikana nemurume wake chete," said the source.

Op...se u no dey smoke weeed? How I wan use read the rest?

Your source nor dey speak English ni?
Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by classicalhenry(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2017
"I want to believe that Eulogy is regretting bedding her neighbour's son because it cost her nekuda kwekusakudzikana nemurume wake chete," said the source. Op help us check the meaning na

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic by Greenville990: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2017
kennygee:
Anything happens in Zimbabwe.

But how can you name your child "Lovemore"?

What of EULOGY......? That one na name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / FRSC Officer And Fiancee's Pre-wedding Photos Got People Talking / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.