Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (29900 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
That's nice. Congrats to the couple.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
The guy looks like a Tertiary virgin cheesy cheesy
lefulefu and Lalas247 wen una go marry naaaa
I am tired of seeing other people pre-wedding pix ooooo grin grin
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ochobaba(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
paulsibility:

smiles... noted, wedding pics will be better. thanks .
Paulo
I get you today!!!
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Magnifico2000: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
This could be me and u o... but u are not looking myside..
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Smh
Just appreciate the picture and move on. It's a prewedding photo shoot, not the World Chess Championship undecided
Mynd44:
Normally I wouldn't do this but when you slander the game of Chess, everything else goes out the window really.

The picture where they were playing chess, why is that only the black squares was used? Yeah, the cameraman and couple though this was checkers (Draughts) right? Someone thought, lets have a picture of you two playing chess and still didnt get it right.

Oh, that one of the groom playing pool, did he mistake the red ball for the white one? undecided undecided undecided

Weird

7 Likes

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Normally I wouldn't do this but when you slander the game of Chess, everything else goes out the window really.

The picture where they were playing chess, why is that only the black squares was used? Yeah, the cameraman and couple though this was checkers (Draughts) right? Someone thought, lets have a picture of you two playing chess and still didnt get it right.

Oh, that one of the groom playing pool, did he mistake the red ball for the white one? undecided undecided undecided

Weird
lobatan oga u dey observe o but wetin consign that one with d pre wedding pic

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Weird
grin grin eagle eyes
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Weird
grin grin eagle eyes
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin na only me no go marry for this Nairaland.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by saydfact(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congrats guys..... Just send Seun, Mynd44 and Lalasticlala IV specially
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Lovely photo
He is madly in love with her .... written all over his face ... congrats wink
Face reader.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by gradeA(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
The only thing I love about this post is the op's moniker.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Humility017(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lalas247:
Lovely photo
He is madly in love with her .... written all over his face ... congrats wink
what will someone not see in this life...
so you can now detect from a man's eyes if he is truly in love....?
that your eyes must be very sharp...
I like such eyes(love detector)

#Happy married life to the couples...

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by wintersnow(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Weird

CIA needs you bro
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by hemartins(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
paulsibility:
.......Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.....

In a matter of days these adorable lovebirds ( Funmi and Tolu) will be joined as one.

I bring to you their lovely pre wedding pictures.

I should be married. We were in the same set in school that year.

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Aparakay(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bless der union

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by paulsibility(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
gradeA:
The only thing I love about this post is the op's moniker.

Yea... All things are Paulsible...
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by adriftonmemories(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Weird

Was pondering the same thing... Kudos to your sharp eye and brilliant brain.. cheesy
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congratulations to them o.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Feraz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
paulsibility:
.......Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.....

In a matter of days these adorable lovebirds ( Funmi and Tolu) will be joined as one.

I bring to you their lovely pre wedding pictures.

Erm... You look familiar! Did you school at the University of Benin and also, did you stay in Hall 3 Block B?

Happy married life BTW!
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Adaumunocha(f): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cool pictures
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Adaumunocha(f): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Aparakay:
Bless der union
Why can't you open a thread for this? Don't b a leech pls.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Weird

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Mediocrity everywhere.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by McTobe(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
danieljessy:
I have a feeling she will be a very nice wife
HML
me too, i feel so
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Bayokun(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
congrats Sir Alex......God bless your union bro...
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by HARDLABOR: 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Aparakay:
Bless der union

Which one be dis again
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by okerekeikpo: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ugly couple
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by chieni(f): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Weird

Loooooooooooool
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Sirme411(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
where is Airforce1 abi warriz his name......it's diz type of Posts that you can Comment with "They look Good 2geda"....nt a picture were d Guy z on his kneels proposing and its only the Lady's face we're seeing ...nd u comment with "They look Good 2geda".... lipsrsealed

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Am proud of you Alex. My course mate back then in Uniben.
Happy married life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? / What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.