Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (29903 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sirme411:
where is Airforce1 abi warriz his name......it's diz type of Posts that you can Comment with "They look Good 2geda"....nt a picture were d Guy z on his kneels proposing and its only the Lady's face we're seeing ...nd u comment with "They look Good 2geda".... lipsrsealed
Guy Wetin dey work you na
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Sirme411(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Airforce1:

Guy Wetin dey work you na

Seun....We Need A "Talk to the Hand " emoji on NL
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
I wish them happy married life in advance.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Tonytonex(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
OH GOD BLESS ME LET ME MARRY.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Femoje(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by HolyTitus(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dunsin should come and see his sis playing betting in a snooker room with her hubby-to-be. Btw, Gbogbo turn-up nih Dec. O ma a loud gann
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by stevups(m): 2:06am On Nov 03, 2017
This type of girls used to be good wife.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Sexyolori(f): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Congratulations @ op,though the camera lighting doesn't really favour the girl in some of the pics.
@op, you look so tense,its very obvious from the picture. Please try to relax on your wedding day don't spoil your wife's pixs
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by tosyne2much(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Mynd44:
Normally I wouldn't do this but when you slander the game of Chess, everything else goes out the window really.

The picture where they were playing chess, why is that only the black squares was used? Yeah, the cameraman and couple though this was checkers (Draughts) right? Someone thought, lets have a picture of you two playing chess and still didnt get it right.

Oh, that one of the groom playing pool, did he mistake the red ball for the white one? undecided undecided undecided

Weird
You didn't talk about the pool too.. The was no cue ball and my guy actually aimed at porting the red ball... Very weird cheesy
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Hideandseek: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2017
barbiecue:
Wonderful.where is the venue nah
awww wedding crasher. It is at kotonu
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

When you do your own post am make we see am
E le jo
alright,wat is E le jo?
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by barbiecue(f): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Hideandseek:
awww wedding crasher. It is at kotonu
I will still go there.even if it is in Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Imaobongima(f): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by COURVOISier(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Remove the make up she get natural beauty. Congrats.
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Funkybabee(f): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2017
This is beautiful...
Congratulations
Re: Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by gentledose(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
wehdon grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? / What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.