Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death (31487 Views)

Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal / Aroms Aigbehi On Jide Tinubu's Death & Alex Ekwueme's Coma / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by wintersnow(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
I weep whenever I read the book of Ecclesiastes. Though I am agnostic, I feel like it was written because of me. We are all dust and will return to dust. I felt so troubled in my heart about earthy things one day while I was driving, I just came down from my car and gave some random person I never knew my ipad and some cash( I didn't even count). There is nothing in life, we only have one life to live. Make good use of it. Break limitation and be remembered. How many wealthy men do you look up to without their money? People value worthy men not money

You did that for real?

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
I weep whenever I read the book of Ecclesiastes. Though I am agnostic, I feel like it was written because of me. We are all dust and will return to dust. I felt so troubled in my heart about earthy things one day while I was driving, I just came down from my car and gave some random person I never knew my ipad and some cash( I didn't even count). There is nothing in life, we only have one life to live. Make good use of it. Break limitation and be remembered. How many wealthy men do you look up to without their money? People value worthy men not money
I'm telling you. I knew that when my uncle died in 2013 and I went to the mortuary for the first time. I was like "so this is it? This is the end game." Bodies everywhere in their birthday suit. This life ehen.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by chloedogie(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
aDEOetREGE:
Obviously, fayose is human.... Political differences aside.....

Sometimes life will kick u so hard in d as.s and d money in your account will add a slap to it, refusing to help....

So you expected him to start dancing that a fellow human being lost his son? Why do you just celebrate this guys even when they pupu or wee wee?
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by mykh01(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by gawk: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
clevvermind:
I THINK FAYOSE WILL MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE. THE DULLARD(BUHARI) HAS NOTHING MORE TO OFFER.

Who is this unreasonable slowpoke again?
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by gawk: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
Few days after meeting Buhari..

Your son clutches his chest and dies of heart attack...

I no talk anything ooo..

But I thought heart attack is an old man disease?
Are you normal?
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Oblongata: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
you have a large heart dear...

But next time you are feeling philanthropic, quote me abeg

I can see your future is bright

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by enemyofprogress: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Crocodile reactions
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by sisisioge: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Oh dear! It is well.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Jidefido(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

I learnt a new word from you today. Agnostic -- a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God. Sometimes, I reason the way you do. This life is so simple and shouldnt be taken so serious though the circumstances around us physically, spiritually and co make it difficult sometimes. We should learn to help people as much as we can. Thats a true purpose of life. some people will say its poverty mentality to say we came to this world empty and we will go back empty. Look at Bill Gates, and co. God bless you ma'am
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
Thank you
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by columbus007(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2017
I'am so sorry for the loss of his Son Jide,may God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

U say?? Me that is in a dying need of a better smart phone so that I'll use it to start my blogging u no see me for road? Pls where will you pass next time so that I'll pass there... Kai! I really need this

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by tunde82seidat(f): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
V sad indeed ,I heard the guy was into drugs n the father did not just care.my colleague used to b his neighbour n was always telling us about his lifestyle. Not all that glitters is Gold sha.The rich also cry
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
aDEOetREGE:

Sometimes life will kick u so hard in d as.s and d money in your account will add a slap to it, refusing to help....
fayose does not have a problem with his western brothers
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by rayobaba(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:

I no talk anything ooo..

was that the first time of meeting him! Why not First son of all those that had met the president died by now !
At least respect his age, if u cant respect the president.
Wonder some people state of reasoning.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by clevvermind(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
gawk:

Who is this unreasonable slowpoke again?
FVCK YOU.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by HomeOfMe(f): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
Exactly sister,no matter how rich or wealthy you are,when you die you won't be buried with your money. So help as much people as you can,touch lives as much as you can become life is vanity. I just feel that all those who kill to make money need to visit the rehabilitation centre.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
true
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by HomeOfMe(f): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2017
naijamafioso:
An adage in yoruba says "baa ba nja, bii ka ku ko". somebody help me interprete to english.

contact my signature for making free bitcoins.
Our misunderstandings and differences should not make us sworn enemies.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by bigpicture001: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2017
givan:
Tinubu himself is indirectly responsible for the death of his son as well as that of many other innocent lives. According to the news, the boy had heart attack and was rushed to a hospital in Lagos state ( where his father was once a governor). 'I think', if the father of the child had done something to put our hospitals in Lagos state in good shape while he was in power, God willing, the life of his child might have been prolonged.
..brother less than 2% of people survive heart attack nd tell d story..once heart attacked,u will eventually die if a bigger one later
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Kaymaxine(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Ratello:
I wonder what is taking Fashola the Rocket Scientist of Ministry of Darkness so long to send his condolence to his former boss and benefactor.
No light to charge his fone na
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by IVORY2009(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:

U said it all, and its coming Frm a lady....shocked
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by tolexy007(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2017
AryaSand:

I'm telling you. I knew that when my uncle died in 2013 and I went to the mortuary for the first time. I was like "so this is it? This is the end game." Bodies everywhere in their birthday suit. This life ehen.

That is the best place to learn, And to know that this life is vanity upon vanity...
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by brownlolly(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2017
naijamafioso:
An adage in yoruba says "baa ba nja, bii ka ku ko". somebody help me interprete to english.

contact my signature for making free bitcoins.

The fact that we're fighting does not mean that we should die
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by victorazyvictor(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
I no talk anything ooo..
2019 election thing maybe, I no say anything o! grin
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by AntiWailer: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
aDEOetREGE:

But still dnt underestimate the power of the money in your account.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by AntiWailer: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:

I no talk anything ooo..

The last line shows how extremely ignorant u are and how dangerous you can be to the public.
Re: Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death by Ruicosta10(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sad for the man to lose his son but Not too much sympathy. That is what the common man faces everyday. From the info he was rushed to a hospital in Lagos. There are those who cannot even afford or have access to hospitals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina / Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.