Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide (37497 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by lonelydora: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
What if FFK is just a mole planted by Tinubu into PDP ?

We need to be thinking outside the box.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
DIS FANI SEF... WASSISI SAYING SEF~?

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by jaymichael(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
python1:
Na only IPOB miscreants dey celebrate the death of their own relation because of politics, others don't do that sh!t. IPOB terrorists are brainless donkeys.
But you know say nothing concern IPOB for this matter na.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by ettybaba(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2017
May the soul of Jide Tinubu rest in perfect peace.
May the Good Lord be with the family he left behind.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by maisauki: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2017
thank God for him that despite his criticism, he still acknowledge that d bereaved is ASIWAJU Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by 36STATES: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Pythons do gyrate to many beats when dancing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by robotix: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
What most Nigerians don't seem to get is that these guys are enemies only on social media, but in the real world, they're all thick as thieves. They just continued the system inherited from the British and it works perfectly for them: that of divide and conquer.

And FFK, busted!! So with all your grandiose and elevated speech, you no fit spell 'irreparable' sef How I wish say I fit get one big man wey go make me him media aide...

don't wish.. make it happen. get into the arena.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by akigbemaru: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by akigbemaru: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
cutefergiee:
DIS FANI SEF... WASSISI SAYING SEF~?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by akigbemaru: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
What most Nigerians don't seem to get is that these guys are enemies only on social media, but in the real world, they're all thick as thieves. They just continued the system inherited from the British and it works perfectly for them: that of divide and conquer.

And FFK, busted!! So with all your grandiose and elevated speech, you no fit spell 'irreparable' sef How I wish say I fit get one big man wey go make me him media aide...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Btruth: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
cry
this is so sad. please accept my condolence Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
Olorun ko nii fi ina omo jo gbogbo waa nii oruko Jesu.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Desyner:

It is not in our characters. We don't reason or think or act foolishly. We are guided by our culture. Nobody prays to lose his child. It is normal to sympathise with people at their very difficult moment in life. Fayose is close to Tinubu contrary to Ibo expectation, that does not mean Metuh or Wike is more PDP than him or he is planted in PDP.

Good thinking, good product.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by odomanis: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:
Have you ever seen fayose and FFK attacking Tinubu before?

They only exploit yIGBO people biafran related emotions for PDP!

But Fayose attack OBJ almost every day . How about that ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide by Danladi7: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2017
odomanis:

But Fayose attack OBJ almost every day . How about that ?
Goal post shifter.
we are talking of Tinubu here!

Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri / Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / IPOB Ebonyi Inaugurates New Group Despite Proscription (Photos)