Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128832 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by wickyyolo: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Princeoflimpopo:

bros I been dey try apply for scholarship for undergraduate there but to no avail abeg u fit still help ur warri boy

It's luck that took him there , so only God can take you there
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by RSVP: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Omor na to enta FB and other site dey bomb European babe make I spend my money ontop woman wey go appreciate... All dis our naija babe don cast.. Nobi lie

OP u get beta kidney Jare.. I like ur movement.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by mastermaestro(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:
Touchdown Stockholm....this city is simply breathtaking shocked

It will never be well with those who destroyed Nigeria and turned it to a wasteland. Just look at what a country looks like! angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2017
If I have to advice any fresh Naija traveler, I would always advice UK, Canada and USA. For the reasons below
1. Language
2. Integration
3. Job opportunities, there are jobs you can do in those listed countries that you can’t even smell in Scandinavia.
4. Social life

Sweden has a 10m population and 16 out of every 100,000 men commit suicide yearly and that figure is excluding the women.
Also the emigration rate from Sweden is the highest in Scandinavia. So ask yourself why are people leaving?

Also try and fix a driver’s license as you can use it all over Europe, and exchange it in other western countries should you decide to move in the future. The key to most jobs here is that driver’s license even though you really don’t need it to get to work, the system wants the driving schools to still be in business and not thrown out of jobs, all just to bring down the unemployment figure index.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by centboy123456(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:
More pictures

bro I took my time to read ur trade am happy for u u know I have try my best to get to Europe I travel true land but I couldn't make it I came back to Nigeria to start form 0 0 when I mean 0 I lost everything no money noting as am talking to u I don't know what do do now I just came back after 3 years in Libya I almost dead bro I see people die like goat men am in lagos with some one I don't know I just meet him and I told him what happen and he said I shold stay his house I don't know what to do Cuz I was living in warri effurn before I move to Libya now I read ur story I was really bless bro pls keep it up and don't forget to pray for me Godbless u bro am really happy u made it I just hope one day my story is going change

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by LordKushmann(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2017
My man Fella. Blur your face all you want but I know your scores.

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2017
gayman99:

Bros make tori nor too long. Something happened in my office this week that humbled us. We dey carry certificate upadan till one guyboy visit us. Hmmm. See ride. Everybody humble. Na handwork e dey for abroad levels. Na so my oga advise us o that as young men the future is in your hands. Osanobua men, I nor fit sleep that night.
hahahaha grin grin grin. Why u no fit sleep? U dey do midnight call abi na thinking wan kill u.

Relax... Beta days ahead

12 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by ipobarecriminals: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

Na street oh...person gats position well
ur brother. is ur guardian Helper.Never forget the source of ur happiness. Work hard there and put smile on ur family face most especially ur parents. May God bless amd enlarge ur coast.And pls,avoid trouble/ powder stuff markters like plague.No evil shall befall u.The God that open Door for u will do same for others. Bless U IJN

32 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by noruwasman(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

Make sense! You people must be rich oh lol grin

Op my wee brother has HND in science lab tech but can run a lot of laboratory test, what advice do hav for as he has plan to travel out like you

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by soquiz(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Inspiring....
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by gayman99: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2017
NONNYG:
hahahaha grin grin grin. Why u no fit sleep? U dey do midnight call abi na thinking wan kill u.

Relax... Beta days ahead

Bros, Na thinking o. Man must break even.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by YungJo207(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Why be say boys this days dey run go America and Europe? Nobody wan face Asia cheesy
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by realisticwise: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2017
so you mean that Nigerian engineer cannot get a meaningful job in Europe?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by cupidhero(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:
Waiting for the train.... smiley
How come your picture shows a headless man? Abi i no dey see well.....

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by ajog1: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2017
RSVP:
Omor na to enta FB and other site dey bomb European babe make I spend my money ontop woman wey go appreciate... All dis our naija babe don cast.. Nobi lie

OP u get beta kidney Jare.. I like ur movement.
grin grin grin grin!! My Sure guy!! Your head too well jor, na to dey find correct assets oh.

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Cmanforall: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Smily202(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

Thanks for this question! I want everyone aspiring to come to Europe to do this in your own interest: Learn those trade we often neglect back home in Naija! Welding and fabrication, hair making, plumbing, if you have the means, learn to drive forklifts, trucks etc....you go blow scatter for here, I met a Yoruba guy who works as a forklift driver here, he’s doing extremely well and travels around the world for vacation with his family I haven’t experienced racism, the Finns are naturally shy and keep to themselves, France is way better than Slovakia, try to learn the language already on your own or pay to learn it if you can

My two cents!!

I got ur back. Thanks for mentioning Pipe Fitting ,welding and Fabrication. Am already in final month to collect my cert from the training company. T

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by iamnicer: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2017
I enjoyed reading your story , but your headless pics not funny , what you hiding from , are you wanted Abi you don commit crime previously ??

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Wallace2107: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2017
cool
olaboy1:
Maybe I’ve not been following. You applied for residence permit base on family ties to a Swedish girl and you are in Finland?
Yes Swedish girls mentality are that weird when it comes to finding love in very difficult situations, when you live here like 5 years you will understand more why she came to Nigeria breaking all odds.

You are a smart dude, as a Naija to Naija guy who has lived here for almost 10years, my greatest advice to you is to find a job that pays above 13,000kr as a back up if you are in Sweden. All those African mentality of the theory and definition of love just put am for one corner first. The greatest sense of fulfillment for these low self esteem women no matter how beautiful they are is coming to save someone in a 3rd world country, once you start making more money than her or you are no longer in the category of a poor 3rd worlder, her insecurities will set in.

Yes Scandinavia is beautiful and you can excel here with hard work just like anywhere else in the west.
yes bro.i was in Stockholm last year, and finally stayed in quiet kungsangen. For some months before returning back to naija.will also be going back for a course in Stockholm this weekend.they are really nice people.i totally agree they have a thing for 3rd world xtries.they are not racist and they even come to Africa espec Gambia to marry a man/woman and return back with.they also go to Thailand a lot.nigerians in Sweden are awesome.nice guys.

11 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by websiteguru30: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2017
He no go better for our leaders.... see as country fine die

12 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Blackhawk01: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Divay22:
Lemme just space first.

I know say I go find you here! Op tori make sense no be small. Be like say I go resume my hairdressing work wey I abandon before oooo... shocked grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Sirheny007(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2017
@suomi1990
I have been motivated beyond imagination!
You dont know what your story means to me.
I will be leaving this country in less than 4 years from now.
Amen.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I know say I go find you here! Op tori make sense no be small. Be like say I go resume my hairdressing work wey I abandon before oooo... shocked grin
Sisi mi.. And you didn't mention me.. I don vex
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by EbonyCy(f): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Wonderful story with a happy ending......op congrats to you ooooo.....but e be lyk say na guys dis kain tin dey favor wella oooo.....
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Divay22(f): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

OP try, na hustler him be.

Is there something that's connecting us..
I still stop my own o grin grin grin grin,but i get reason why i stop sha..

Babe na to get handwork sure pass o shocked shocked shocked
Na only procrastination dey Fùçk me up... Taking the first step seems to be difficult for me..

You better resume .Dulling na sin o
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Thylord(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
men see as this topic day draw traffic like say them day share recharge card here.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Divay22(f): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
cupidhero:

How come your picture shows a headless man?
Abi i no dey see well.....
He dey blur the pictures them grin grin

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by M2dX(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
following
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Blackhawk01: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Sisi mi.. And you didn't mention me.. I don vex

Hian! No vex for me, my love. Op got me hooked nii. Mabinu kiss
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Divay22(f): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Sirheny007:
@suomi1990
I have been motivated beyond imagination!
You dont know what your story means to me.
I will be leaving this country in less than 4 years from now.
Amen.
4 years shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Blackhawk01: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Divay22:

OP try, na hustler him be.

Is there something that's connecting us..
I still stop my own o grin grin grin grin,but i get reason why i stop sha..

Babe na to get handwork sure pass o shocked shocked shocked
Na only procrastination dey Fùçk me up... Taking the first step seems to be difficult for me..

You better resume .Dulling na sin o

Dulling is indeed a sin! Although I've my paying job now but I'm definitely gonna find my way around going back to my skill acquisition. Dem fit sack me for work but nobody fit collect my handwork for me hand. lipsrsealed

You should sort everything out and get back to yours too, hun. kiss

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Youpele52: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2017
First story on Nairaland I read through the whole thread.
Inspiring true story. I love this, and I love your doggedness and crazy determination more.
You blessed my day.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.