Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128952 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
following like madt...

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dreamswayne:
following like madt...

Correct, I hail
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by bayocanny: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
suomi1990:

Correct, I hail
Bro u see ehn, if u wan kill this tori finish kindly dey upload pictures as jara grin

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
bayocanny:

Bro u see ehn, if u wan kill this tori finish kindly dey upload pictures as jara grin

Yeah I know, but I nor get pictures from these times, I go knack enough pictures from when I don enter Finland

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by bayocanny: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
suomi1990:

Yeah I know, but I nor get pictures from these times, I go knack enough pictures from when I don enter Finland
Gbayi baba, as long as we dey here your thread go enter FP lalasticlala sef go trip..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
A little relief came in my 4th year when I went for IT at the Port Harcourt Refinery, I used my charismatic character to charm my ogas at the top there grin and saved up over 100k to power through my final year wink I finally graduated with this cgpa: 2.95 angry Now i thank my stars it wasn’t a 3rd class all the same, mind you, my professional dreams to work abroad in a reputable firm have never died even with that lowly result! I used my charisma again to woo an APC chieftain in Warri, who would later employ me as his P.A grin, I’m not very intelligent academically, but Brother I’m damn smart, and can smell opportunity from afar, and when I come into your life, I come like a stubborn virus for good, you just have to love me, now God blessed me with this “divine charisma”.....comments please!!

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nice thread, following.....

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chukxie(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bros, you don dey draw this gist oooo. Abeg enter the Finland matter sharply. Guys dey observe you, blood dey hot abegi grin

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
chukxie:
Bros, you don dey draw this gist oooo. Abeg enter the Finland matter sharply. Guess dey observe you, blood dey hot abegi grin

Hehehehe....make I follow up your word with this talk from the Warri so: “wetin pussycat wan do rat ehhn, na corner of e belle e dey” cheesy

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by chukxie(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
suomi1990:

Hehehehe....make I follow up your word with this talk from the Warri so: “wetin pussycat wan do rat ehhn, na corner of e belle e dey” cheesy

I go read your gist wey dey break. Na night here. Good night.

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
tongue
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by saintfaculty(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nice thread,following

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by legendary4luv(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Following, I hear say Finland and Norway visa hard die!!

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by skylane: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Baba,ride on,but leave all the kpanshie matta 4 romance avenue,na the Finni counrty dey worry body here,I love this kind of story,me to go write mine soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
op op op ride on with d Tory

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by austino677(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmmm...true story or super story
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Interesting smileyInteresting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Unlimited22: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is there any travel thread without pics nitori olorun?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kagari: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
This op don dey smoke Finland smoke ooo, see as he gather men on a cruise ride

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
Suomi1990 ayam not understanding warryua telling yia. jus send me ya e-mail lemme msg u cos i got plans and eyes for finland and i nid ya guide
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
kachi19:
Suomi1990 ayam not understanding warryua telling yia. jus send me ya e-mail lemme msg u cos i got plans and eyes for finland and i nid ya guide

Lol na small small them take dey lick hot soup....just follow me for yansh grin....remember this na true story 150%

8 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Saintsquare(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
bumper to bumper

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by NONNYG: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
kachi19:
Nigerians? They will always want short cut. Smh

16 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
oya oo..

come update one more before we sleep this night..

cc suomi1990

2 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by jamoyakz: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
following.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by JamesonJay(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
we pochision dey wait. real matters...

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kachi19: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
NONNYG:
Nigerians? They will always want short cut. Smh

Oga cam dan na... i didn't ask for teleportation charm. As u can see taim nor dey oh

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by stacyadams: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin bad sharp guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by PinkDick(m): 12:57am On Nov 03, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 1:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Following

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 03, 2017
It was campaign year already in Warri, so I was much closer to my APC “ogas” like never before, me and you know how how politicians dole out money during that kind of season, I was very smart in executing little projects for oga them, and making my bar by the side, I later saved up around N1.5M! wink but APC lost the election! angry I really loved those men! Because we all worked harder to gain votes, visiting the Ijaw communities from gbaramatu to ekeurede Itsekiri up to Delta North....Everyone went their separate directions as soon as results were out! I was back to the streets with a cool N1.5M, luckily it was service year, I was posted to Kaduna....so I moved from my beloveth Warri to Kaduna and began NYSC....me and you know that with 1.5M in the bank, and serving Nigeria, if I don’t generate more money per month, na back to square zero oh brotherly, mind you, I’m the FIRST SON, and had to take care of my siblings financially too angry and send cash to parents periodically too I had to leave Nigeria ASAP before my money go just short anyhow, although I did buying and selling of clothes, shoes etc, I really had to leave for Scandanavia to pursue my professional dreams ...I read deeply about this Nordic part of Europe and their tuition free system, so I began MSc application in earnest....

NB: Bear with me for not posting pictures, I don’t have photos from these times when man dey street, but I’ll bombard here with photos from my Scandanavia movements!!! wink

26 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.