Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (128834 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by HottestFire: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

Thumbs up my man!!! That was why I decided to tell my story, because I would touch someone somehow....brotherly continue dey ginger, oluwa go run am foreign for you..tuale

Guy, your story na die, you just have the sixth sense accurate.

grin

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Why dem go carry this thread go frontpage? undecided

Them go spoil am for us now angry

14 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2017
legendary4luv:

Plumber here I come! Shey e dey lucrative? wink

Plumbing dey lucrative, even auto mechanic, hair making na DIE, my wife, pays €100 to make her hair for just a few hours...generally na handwork dey pay pass

Plumber here I come! Shey e dey lucrative?
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Explorers(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Sweden, those countries are beautiful.

Dream to visit someday.

Nice one bro, Hi to your babe.

All the best....

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2017
HottestFire:

Guy, your story na die, you just have the sixth sense accurate.

grin

Na street oh...person gats position well

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Funny but inspirational thread, Warri boys don't dull

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
I dey feel you bro
I love your determination and strong will

Thanks

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Funny but inspirational thread, Warri boys don't dull

Dulling na sin...ahead ahead

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

Helsinki is a superb city with the most opportunity in Finland...however it can be expensive depending on your lifestyle, my Naija guys there dey live by “divide and conquer”...sharing bills to save more
Wow.. So Stockholm will be better than Helsinki in terms of cost of living?
The problem with those Nordic countries is their very cold winters.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by gayman99: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

Dulling na sin...ahead ahead

Where you dey Na? I don buy space dey wait. No Bleep up.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by userplainly(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2017
all this isekiri boys sef...... anyhw sha! THAN GOD! ..... warri go full everywhere very soon like groundnut oil weh pour for water! deh must show us for CNN weather report

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Wow.. So Stockholm will be better than Helsinki in terms of cost of living?
The problem with those Nordic countries is their very cold winters.

Both are expensive oh, everything depends on your lifestyle...you’re right about the cold winters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Wait ooo ... this thread dey front page?? grin
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

Both are expensive oh, everything depends on your lifestyle...you’re right about the cold winters!
alright boss.. fire on .. I dey feel you
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2017
userplainly:
all this isekiri boys sef...... anyhw sha! THAN GOD! ..... warri go full everywhere very soon like groundnut oil weh pour for water! deh must show us for CNN weather report

Hehehehe grin them nor know say men dey vex based on matters when dey sup

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2017
comradespade:
Why dem go carry this thread go frontpage? undecided

Them go spoil am for us now angry
exactly... there will be too many unnecessary comments
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by fvckme(f): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Your wife fine?
Oya show us your wife.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Garshyzee(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2017
My first bottle of alomo don finish... make i stake some bet9ja games dis weekend o.. Before i go buy another bottle come follow u bumper to bumper.... Ahead ahead
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by olaboy1: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Maybe I’ve not been following. You applied for residence permit base on family ties to a Swedish girl and you are in Finland?
Yes Swedish girls mentality are that weird when it comes to finding love in very difficult situations, when you live here like 5 years you will understand more why she came to Nigeria breaking all odds.

You are a smart dude, as a Naija to Naija guy who has lived here long enough, my greatest advice for you is to find a job that pays above 13,000kr as a back up if you are in Sweden. All those African mentality of the theory and definition of love just put am for one corner first. The greatest sense of fulfillment for these low self esteem women no matter how beautiful they are is coming to save someone in a 3rd world country, once you start making more money than her or you are no longer in the category of a poor 3rd worlder, her insecurities will set in.

Yes Scandinavia is beautiful and you can excel here with hard work just like anywhere else in the west.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Mrkumareze(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Guy your story sweet die. Abeg remind our boys here say bitter kola taste differs from the sound it makes while chewing it. Abroad no be here o, you get luck say a reasonable and responsible people welcomed you. That na one of the most important aspect in away tinz.
For you info, keep naija guys (home and abroad) away from your oyibo bae , na so them take confuse mine that year say I be married man for naija with plenty kids when e be say I never even propose any woman not to talk of marriage . Open your eyes wella. God of naija men will see ya through . No follow shortcut o. E dey kill die

40 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Tresh4real(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Bro.... E don finish abi wetin.... U go hustle nd u no come back abi wetin grin

4 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2017
The Viking Cruise liner ship I will take from Turku in Finland to Stockholm, a fantastic experience!

16 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
you mean say this your story put me down here til now. .n.a. wa ooo..well the story make sense. . .you too much
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Tresh4real:
Bro.... E don finish abi wetin.... U go hustle nd u no come back abi wetin grin

Brotherly i spread like virus like this based on matters cheesy

1 Like

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by omotolaolaitan(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2017
baba fire on jst give me info how u take roll am interested
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by bayocanny: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2017
legendary4luv:

Lol, you mean nysc go give me peanut abi? E be like say I go use this nysc opportunity like plumber work though for my family we no smart for handwork lol
Haha, u gaz to be smart no go dull yourself for that yeye PPA.
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by kaystick86(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Bros, your life is a testimony and you dey sharp.

I no dey surprise sha, warrior boy no dey carry last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by userplainly(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
suomi1990:

Hehehehe grin them nor know say men dey vex based on matters when dey sup
i dey tell u! tan God say SARS matter doh die ..
Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Guy your story sweet die. Abeg remind our boys here say bitter kola taste differs from the sound it makes while chewing it. Abroad no be here o, you get luck say a reasonable and responsible people welcomed you. That na one of the most important aspect in away tinz.
For you info, keep naija guys (home and abroad) away from your oyibo bae , na so them take confuse mine that year say I be married man for naija with plenty kids when e be say I never even propose any woman not to talk of marriage . Open your eyes wella. God of naija men will see ya through . No follow shortcut o. E dey kill die

Yeah your teeth complete....I’m fully aware normally so nothing dey sup

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by TheManOfTheYear: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Although I'm for USA.. but this thread has inspired me further.
Whether na by student or marriage.. I must get there..

Fire on suomi

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by AngelicBeing: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2017
olaboy1:
Maybe I’ve not been following. You applied for residence permit base on family ties to a Swedish girl and you are in Finland?
Yes Swedish girls mentality are that weird when it comes to finding love in very difficult situations, when you live here like 5 years you will understand more why she came to Nigeria breaking all odds.

You are a smart dude, as a Naija to Naija guy who has lived here for almost 10years, my greatest advice to you is to find a job that pays above 13,000kr as a back up if you are in Sweden. All those African mentality of the theory and definition of love just put am for one corner first. The greatest sense of fulfillment for these low self esteem women no matter how beautiful they are is coming to save someone in a 3rd world country, once you start making more money than her or you are no longer in the category of a poor 3rd worlder, her insecurities will set in.

Yes Scandinavia is beautiful and you can excel here with hard work just like anywhere else in the west.
Well said smiley

6 Likes

Re: From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2017
olaboy1:

You are a smart dude, as a Naija to Naija guy who has lived here for almost 10years, my greatest advice to you is to find a job that pays above 13,000kr as a back up if you are in Sweden. All those African mentality of the theory and definition of love just put am for one corner first. The greatest sense of fulfillment for these low self esteem women no matter how beautiful they are is coming to save someone in a 3rd world country, once you start making more money than her or you are no longer in the category of a poor 3rd worlder, her insecurities will set in.

Thanks very much!!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.