Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (92274 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Mountbatten: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
A few years from now, this thot will be all over redemption camps asking where all the good men have gone when she was whoring about in her prime.

The only person I feel sorry for is the fool who will marry this used up sket.

1 Like

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Donald50: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
end time news
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by deebrain(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
And they want equal rights.....
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Gamusgamus: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
contactmorak:
The things people are proud of these days! A lady identified as Aisha and based in Abuja shared a video of herself completely nude while showing off the N100,000 she made in one night in Abuja.

See photos and watch the video below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/abuja-girl-videos-herself-unclad-while-showing-n100k-got-from-one-night-stand
MTCHEW. YEYE THE SMELL
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
ogoloray:
After years of whoring...

the slowpoke will now be looking for an understanding man that will not judge her by her past...

and that man will surely be....

u know the rest

Girls like this do not have issues getting married. By her face she is still on the younger side if she decides to get married in less than a year she don go. But girls that try to do the right thing will just be there

4 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by swazpedro(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
Na waoo

By the time her destiny is destroyed by alhajis, she will know 100k is a chicken change

Her destiny might not even be up to 100k so at least she is living above her destiny
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Bullhari007(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
how I wish bimbo and bisola will use their company make more money like this lady
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Vince09: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Some people three months salary
epic... The pic killed it
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by ezegenigbonine: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ayo4251:
Anambra people are doing this one o

Anu mpama
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by ezegenigbonine: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
moses93:
I've seen this girl severally. never knew she's a prostitute

Is he a girl or bom boy. Sorry maybe I didnt see him well
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Safiaa(f): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
missyadorable:
Some ladies are here abusing you but same ladies are giving their holes to boyfriends to stretch anyhow with nothing to show for it.

Some guys are here abusing you but same guys are destroying ladies holes without mercy in the name of girlfriend.

I will not abuse or applaud you.
it's your life..Live it as it pleases you.

Afterall,every unmarried person who has sex is a sinner.
Na the same punishment dem go all get.
I agree oh

If na ashewo life you want to live, it's your life. What's my busines? Nigerians are too concerned about the wrong thing.

3 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
things people do for money this day.....
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by HARDLABOR: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by reality17(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
Na waoo

By the time her destiny is destroyed by alhajis, she will know 100k is a chicken change

See them talking as if they avnt done worst

1 Like

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibkayee:
Lmao what is happening in that first picture? Can't make out if those limbs belong to more than one person or just her
I swear...I don't understand d pic.. Looks like cow

1 Like

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by ibkayee(f): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I swear...I don't understand d pic.. Looks like cow
Lol very confusing
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by introvertme: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
ourchoice:
Any Nigerian girl that pierces her nose and put a ring on it is a LovePeddler, guys don't be fooled with any excuse, flee from pierced-nose-wearing-ring ladies.

Nose ring and tattoo are easy ways to spot wayward or loose girls; no excuse is acceptable! angry

Warn your sisters, daughters, nieces and girlfriends to avoid tattoo and nose ring, it makes them look dirty, rough, loose, wayward, unmarriageable and ungodly too
exactly bro,this has been my mindset since them born me grin

I've been trying to change my mindset but honestly, it's only in a foreign country u c pipo dressed like that and aren't whores

2 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Eleribu u just sold ur destiny for 100k, I hope when ur nightmares starts u go come here for advice... I might have the best of advice for u u can neva tell undecided
Ashawo born bastard angry

2 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Charly68: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Any lady bold enough to post this type of obscenity is sick upstairs ,definitely she is lost

1 Like

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Weti concern me sef.. Na ur life, do as u please.
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Here2day(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Am sure no be this head, she carry go! 100 Naira she no fit get!
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Kingsteve(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
ourchoice:
Any Nigerian girl that pierces her nose and put a ring on it is a LovePeddler, guys don't be fooled with any excuse, flee from pierced-nose-wearing-ring ladies.

Nose ring and tattoo are easy ways to spot wayward or loose girls; no excuse is acceptable! angry

Warn your sisters, daughters, nieces and girlfriends to avoid tattoo and nose ring, it makes them look dirty, rough, loose, wayward, unmarriageable and ungodly too

I beg to differ. What of these hajiyas in the northern part of the country, married to wealthy Alhajis that pierce their noses. Are they also sluts?
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
introvertme:

exactly bro,this has been my mindset since them born me grin

I've been trying to change my mindset but honestly, it's only in a foreign country u c pipo dressed like that and aren't whores

You should change though. I've got piercings. I smoke occasionally, drink lightly but the sun would rise in the West before I'd be caught whoring.

3 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by ogoloray(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
you may be correct tho...
but realistically speaking...
how many happily married HO's do you know?
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by DozieInc(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
ogoloray:
After years of whoring...

the slowpoke will now be looking for an understanding man that will not judge her by her past...

and that man will surely be....

u know the rest

So true, canta fire them. sad
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
ourchoice:

But your profile image has a tattooed lady! C'mon GTFOH, Janus faced guy!
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
ourchoice:

The ones with those eerie beads on their waist scare me to pieces. I don't know why I always feel that something ' jazzy' is surreptitiously embedded in there.

1 Like

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by introvertme: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
UBGG:

You should change though. I've got piercings. I smoke occasionally, drink lightly but the sun would rise in the West before I'd be caught whoring.

are you Nigerian? shocked

You've lived in Africa since you were born ?

Wow grin
more grease to your elbow,e no easy at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
introvertme:

are you Nigerian? shocked

You've lived in Africa since you were born ?

Wow grin
more grease to your elbow,e no easy at all cheesy

Yes, I'm Nigerian. Yes, I've lived in Nigeria all my life. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by MYBLOCUS: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
THE PERSON WEY CARRY YOU JEDI DON FINISH THAT ONE ,I WHICH NAH THOSE ABOKI WEY DEY USE BURA TASHI YOU FOR THEY ICU WEN THE DOCTORS GO THEY BUSY STITCHING YOUR VIJAHJAY,YOU FOR NO GET MOUTH TO SPIT THAT RUBBISH YOUR NEXT TRIP WILL BE BOKO HARAM,MAKE ABOKI BLOCUS FALL ON YOU
contactmorak:
Watch the video here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/abuja-girl-videos-herself-unclad-while-showing-n100k-got-from-one-night-stand
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by babtaima(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
UBGG:

This is exactly what a LovePeddler will say? no LovePeddler will admit to being one.. you don't need to be caught to be a LovePeddler.. JK

3 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
babtaima:

This is exactly what a LovePeddler will say? no LovePeddler will admit to being one.. you don't need to be caught to be a LovePeddler.. JK

Cool story, bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.