Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (92272 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:

stale thinking

by then, her pussy will be farting unnecessarily
But her bank account would be farting money too

You can't spend nairaland likes you know, just saying

5 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by midehi2(f): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:
But her bank account would be farting money too

You can't spend nairaland likes you know, just saying
Oh na the likes dey pain you....hahahahahaha

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by midehi2(f): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2017
reality17:

I was right all dsame. Only oloshos doesnt knw d worth of moms
only your olosho mum but my mum is the best in the world tongue
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by reality17(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:

only your olosho mum but my mum is the best in the world tongue

I respect ur mom.... Kudos to her but u ate not like her, u went d wrong way
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Rozaytee: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
ogoloray:
After years of whoring...

the slowpoke will now be looking for an understanding man that will not judge her by her past...

and that man will surely be....

u know the rest
u are absolutely right... ..but unfortunately karma dey say is a biatch....u must marry ur kind.... God cannot allow an innocent man reap dis.... I no sure... dats y we ladies we really need to be careful....
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
cornteenew

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by UyiIredia(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Money without sense.
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by midehi2(f): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2017
reality17:

I respect ur mom.... Kudos to her but u ate not like her, u went d wrong way
yes i went the wrong way with you tongue
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by reality17(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:

yes i went the wrong way with you tongue

Something is telling me u are from Edo State.... Nxt time u dnt disrespect mothers, no matter wat. Okay? I blieve u are educated
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by midehi2(f): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2017
reality17:

Something is telling me u are from Edo State.... Nxt time u dnt disrespect mothers, no matter wat. Okay? I blieve u are educated
Something tells me you are not from this planet, next time don't judge or call a lady "Olosho' when you don't know who exactly you are chatting with
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Reeberry: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:
2 + 2 is 4, minus 1 that's 3, quick maths.

Let's assume she manages to overcome the temptations of lean and codeine for 5 years and do olosho smartly

52 weeks in a year, 260 weeks in 5 years (forget leap year)

She gets this particular gig and fvcks one alhaji every week

260 x 100,000 = revenue of 26 million naira

Retires, starts a good business and meets a good man

By that time, you would still be here on Nairaland hustling for FTC grin
Which one you dey?
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by reality17(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:

Something tells me you are not from this planet, next time don't judge or call a lady "Olosho' when you don't know who exactly you are chatting with

I dnt play with my mom. I wldnt av called u that if u hadnt disrepect my mom. Is ur mom still alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Atk1nson(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Definitely she maybe one big politician's daughter. If she contacts HIV and die now, Obaseki will say her death is a big loss to Nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by midehi2(f): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2017
reality17:

I dnt play with my mom. I wldnt av called u that if u hadnt disrepect my mom. Is ur mom still alive?
You typed "olosho" that was why i replied with your mum, sorry for that, i really hate it when guys always tag ladies "olosho in any comment

Yes my mum is still kicking fine and great grin
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by reality17(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:

You typed "olosho" that was why i replied with your mum, sorry for that, i really hate it when guys always tag ladies "olosho in any comment

Yes my mum is still kicking fine and great grin

Good to know... Also learn d habbit of respecting our mothers no matter wat a guy tag u with
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by midehi2(f): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2017
reality17:

Good to know... Also learn d habbit of respecting our mothers no matter wat a guy tag u with
talking of mothers, do you know if am a mother, so desist from your nonchalant way of disrespecting them

peace!

1 Like

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Reeberry:
Which one you dey?
Pimping grin

4 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:

Oh na the likes dey pain you....hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Airmmy(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:
Na waoo

By the time her destiny is destroyed by alhajis, she will know 100k is a chicken change
You know if her destiny reach 100k?? The Alahaji might have done her a favour!
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by reality17(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
midehi2:

talking of mothers, do you know if am a mother, so desist from your nonchalant way of disrespecting them

peace!

Not all mothers are mama... Not all mothers are married either.... Which category are u?
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by seye2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Olosho
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Samusu:
Oh my God.

See her head like akamu

Abeg nairalanders, clear make I faint

No that you have fainted, what next? undecided
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by majekoam(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
I wish I knew the spiritual connotations of sex were before i had it.

I would have ruuuun.

Thank God for Salvation.

People that are promoting sex outside of marriage don't know anything.

As you have sex with someone who are forever joined spiritually (You became one) with that person and whoever else that person has had sex with. So if others are spiritually attacked it can hit you by spiritual association. The more you F around the more dangerous it is for you.

Prostitution and Man-Whoring or messing around doesn't pay.

Unfortunately the devil will make it seem fun, a thrill and that there will be no consequences....then BOOM. Pregnancy, STD's, STI's, Pain, Suffering....

Not judging anyone here so don't trip.

People say experience is the best teacher..Yes. It doesn't mean you have to experience it. LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S EXPERIENCES.
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
contactmorak:
The things people are proud of these days! A lady identified as Aisha and based in Abuja shared a video of herself completely nude while showing off the N100,000 she made in one night in Abuja.

See photos and watch the video below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/abuja-girl-videos-herself-unclad-while-showing-n100k-got-from-one-night-stand

Lol meanwhile for that amount I have to sit down and write code (small) that I could end up managing for weeks , mehn the irony of life.
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by majekoam(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol meanwhile for that amount I have to sit down and write code (small) that I could end up managing for weeks , mehn the irony of life.

Bruh. You want to exchange that for (God forbid) one day maybe being found in a bush with your breast cut off?? Abeg thank God for the decent paying job you have.
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
majekoam:

Bruh. You want to exchange that for (God forbid) one day maybe being found in a bush with your breast cut off?? Abeg thank God for the decent paying job you have.

No way I have pride and believe in honest work, and a good name, just juxtaposing her work and mine.
Re: Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video by majekoam(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

No way I have pride and believe in honest work, and a good name, just juxtaposing her work and mine.

Haha, no worries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.