Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family (55709 Views)

Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by boomey(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
May Allah console Asiwaju a great leader and the rest of his family on the loss of his son Jide. The whole party commiserate with you and may you never bury any of your kids again. Take heart Baba, I personally share in your pain and may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
boomey:
May Allah console Asiwaju a great leader and the rest of his family on the loss of his son Jide. The whole party commiserate with you and may you never bury any of your kids again. Take heart Baba, I personally share in your pain and may his soul rest in peace.
why do people think every death is a loss and pain to families and friends of the dead fellow.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fykes(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
chrisxxx:
I sacrifice riches for the life of my son. I don't mind.
Why will u do DAT brother?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by YelloweWest: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na wa o. Trying times....

My God heal the family.

Papa hale and haty. Mama hale and haty. Pikin come die... painful.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by OmoDavido(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
And one hopeless IPob youths that has probably never crossed the shores of naija before all his lifes was shouting all over the former thread on how the late Jide is a street tout.

Idiot Ipob terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
God would console you Jagaban..
On a lighter note. Nairalanders can form.. Only few are true.. I met a guy here on nairaland.. Never met him physically but planned to.. Along the way I lost interest.. Fast forward to yesterday.. Met him inside danfo from oshodi Enroute to Agege.. I sat beside him.. Lols. See guy that always form posh online ooo....we sha didn't talk to each other until our bus broke down.. If you sat beside a lady with red scarf inside danfo well done ooo.. Continue forming poshe shogbo.. Rapping In English like Americana.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
On a lighter note. Nairalanders can form.. Only few are true.. I met a guy here on nairaland.. Never met him physically but planned to.. Along the way I lost interest.. Fast forward to yesterday.. Met him inside danfo from oshodi Enroute to Agege.. I sat beside him.. Lols. See guy that always form posh online ooo....we sha didn't talk to each other until our bus broke down.. If you sat beside a lady with red scarf inside danfo well done ooo.. Continue forming poshe shogbo.. Rapping In English like Americana.
smh, after I don beg you sey make u no cast me for here? u no dey keep secret walahi. Well, I don't expect less from Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
and in your clearest of mind you think you have a brain and made sense ?
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Ujpest: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Abeg na Remi Tinubu burn the guy?
No.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Bullhari007(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
ritualist he don take his son sacrifice for Jubril reelection... Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
hardwerk:
and in your clearest of mind you think you have a brain and made sense ?
thanks..do you know we talked even without thinking about nairaland.. But am sure you ain't the one.. And please go and put your frustration on some one else..
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

smh, after I don beg you sey make u no cast me for here? u no dey keep secret walahi. Well, I don't expect less from Yoruba Muslim
egbon I no say no be you. How is ibadan
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
If I want to open nairaland, I go first watch my side or I log out. Make I no go jam person like sarrki, we go fight die that day

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by oloyin56: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:

No na Titi Atiku burn am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 9jatatafo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
xangerar:
So sorry about the loss cry
Born not burn
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by chloedogie(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
sam4:
Bola Ahmed Omo Tinubu listen and listen very well, if you are among the people that are putting masses in sorrow hmmmm, weeping and gnashing of teeth will never depart from your household. But if not may the Lord put an end to sudden death in your family. After 5years without a job. you are free to quote me

Let me show you an advert I've bn seeing on CNN of recent. Says 41% of Nigerian ladies are entrepreneurs while only 10% are entrepreneurs in USA. They were giving kudos to the fighting spirit. Try to acquire some good skills plus your education and God you should do well and excel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
egbon I no say no be you. How is ibadan
Ibadan is cool oh, I see you flaunting your man 4 ur whatsapp dp. I also saw your pix for inside keke, danfo grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by rosalieene(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:

Lolzzz. that's how it is for most people here
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

If I want to open nairaland, I go first watch my side or I log out. Make I no go jam person like sarrki, we go fight die that day
If I catch sarrki, babacele, mrvitalis, drabeey, madridguy, hmmm sorry go be their name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by muffyt05: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
sam4:
Bola Ahmed Omo Tinubu listen and listen very well, if you are among the people that are putting masses in sorrow hmmmm, weeping and gnashing of teeth will never depart from your household. But if not may the Lord put an end to sudden death in your family. After 5years without a job. you are free to quote me

Who would employ a senseless, dormant and brain dead individual like you,going by the senseless comment you posted? 5 good years without a job and you still blame some who's been out of office while you were still in secondary school. Couldn't you have done something meaningful with your life and time since then abi na only you be the only jobless person for Nigeria? You come here come dey yarn nonsense. As an employer, wouldn't even consider you for the post of a gateman self cos you're the feed me let me eat type rather than a problem solver. There are thousands of graduates driving on UBER platform while million others in less befitting but lucrative ventures.
My guy,Tinubu's not your problem but you are your own biggest problem as you can't make good use of your education and time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by begwong: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
No na she COOK the guy!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by begwong: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
No na she COOK the guy!!
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
OmoDavido:
And one hopeless IPob youths that has probably never crossed the shores of naija before all his lifes was shouting all over the former thread on how the late Jide is a street tout.

Idiot Ipob terrorists...

U know an average ipob terrorist is simpleminded, judges a persons wealth based on looks. If ur not goodlooking/showing off, ur not rich. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Abbeybailey(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
That is Nairaland for you.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is he a Uk citizen?
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

If I catch sarrki, babacele, mrvitalis, drabeey, madridguy, hmmm sorry go be their name.

sense fall on you
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by BigIyanga: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
So his family lives in UK?? So they love Naija this much, but their families and investments are outside Naija??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by FA13(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:

How are you so sure he is the one?
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
same question i have being asking, seems nobody knows.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Drabeey:

sense fall on you
I already get one b4, na bubu asslicker needs brain transplant.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Drabeey:

sense fall on you
I already get one b4, na bubu asslicker needs brain transplant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.