Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family (55706 Views)

Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Awoleesu(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
angry Taaah! Na wetin sef? Why always amplify issues that have to do with these rogues sef? Na we masses dey exalt dem... How many of us had care to sympathise with the family of the Tiv fisherman slain yesterday by fulani killers? Oh! He's a nobody I guess? Let every bereaved bury their dead mae wu hia word abeg!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by phemybof(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
chrisxxx:
I sacrifice riches for the life of my son. I don't mind.

is death should be somthin you mock som1 with? Reasoning frm Anus
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by WarriDemon: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Davido sef!
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by OBJlive: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
this man and his family are among the select few who are milking Nigeria dry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Tolexander: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
why are you holding buhari responsible for the guy's death?
Are you okay?

Where did you read holding Buhari for the guy's death?

Be very careful!
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by abiolamitodun(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
nazzyon:
The National leader, All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has left Lagos for London, where he would be meeting his late son’s wife and children who reside in United Kingdom.

Tinubu was said to have departed Lagos barely 48 hours after Jide was pronounced dead by medical doctors at the Lagos Island General Hospital, Lagos state.

Read more: http://www.theguildng.com/tinubu-leaves-for-uk-to-visit-late-sons-family/
God and his judgment... so the idiot son's family is residing overseas... Bleep rip

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by googi: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nigerians are never this judgmental especially when someone looses a child, grown or not. This case is different.

Money is not everything, legacy is more important because it outlives all of us.

The wive of the son must be careful when Tinubu gets there because those babalawo have weird instructions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by meresse: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Where is the tinibu late son picture or obituary? Stop posting tinubu pictures instead,
May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

If I want to open nairaland, I go first watch my side or I log out. Make I no go jam person like sarrki, we go fight die that day
lols...Sarrki might be the opposite in real life ooo
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
safe trip.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
FA13:

How are you so sure he is the one?
i saw his pics...
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Bovis(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Onojanson:
same question i have being asking, seems nobody knows.

Remi is the stepmom, the biological mother lives at Ekololu Street, Surulere

RIP Babajide Ibrahim Tinubu, you were such a loyal friend. May God give your three handsome boys the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Ibadan is cool oh, I see you flaunting your man 4 ur whatsapp dp. I also saw your pix for inside keke, danfo grin grin grin
thats my brother joor..
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by talk2percy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
U mess the country up and send ur kids abroad because u know too well that the living standard here is zero.....and eventually u can't send them away from death..i have respect for the dead but u deserve every pains u are passing through now-that is if u are passing through pains actually. I no trust Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Bizibi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
We lost one of our own this year,it is not good fr a parent to lose a child in a family,it is painful and it takes time to get over it.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
BigIyanga:
So his family lives in UK?? So they love Naija this much, but their families and investments are outside Naija??
The corrupt idiots are shouting "one Nigeria" upandans, ready to in/for Nigeria. Their investments are not in Nigeria. These corrupt politicians are in Nigeria because people's resources. They successfully created IDPs for political propagandists, brainwashing and turning few to sycophantic zombies.

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by vena92: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bizibi:
We lost one of our own this year,it is not good fr a parent to lose a child in a family,it is painful and it takes time to get over it.
sorry brother, May Almighty God console you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Lionofdjungle: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Abeg na Remi Tinubu burn the guy?
No. It is Tinubu's first wife that gave birth to the guy. Remi(the senator) is not his first wife.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Lionofdjungle: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
God would console you Jagaban..
On a lighter note. Nairalanders can form.. Only few are true.. I met a guy here on nairaland.. Never met him physically but planned to.. Along the way I lost interest.. Fast forward to yesterday.. Met him inside danfo from oshodi Enroute to Agege.. I sat beside him.. Lols. See guy that always form posh online ooo....we sha didn't talk to each other until our bus broke down.. If you sat beside a lady with red scarf inside danfo well done ooo.. Continue forming poshe shogbo.. Rapping In English like Americana.
How did you identify him since you have never met him before? Secondly, the fact that you saw him in a danfo doesn't mean anything, what if his car has a mechanical fault or flat tyre?What if he didn't feel like driving on that day? grin
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
How did you identify him since you have never met him before? Secondly, the fact that you saw him in a danfo doesn't mean anything, what if his car has a mechanical fault or flat tyre?What if he didn't feel like driving on that day? grin
you won't understand. Some people can do over hyping of themselves.. Lols... He was dressed nicely apart from.. grin
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
thats my brother joor..
hmmmmmmm
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

hmmmmmmm
sad sad
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Bovis(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jolar101:

The corrupt idiots are shouting "one Nigeria" upandans, ready to in/for Nigeria. Their investments are not in Nigeria. These corrupt politicians are in Nigeria because people's resources. They successfully created IDPs for political propagandists, brainwashing and turning few to sycophantic zombies.

Not holding brief for any politician, but it's not fair to generalise. Jide lived in Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lagos. However, his children were relocated abroad a couple of years ago due to some serious family issues

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
fatymore:
sad sad
itumo?
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by chrisxxx(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
phemybof:

is death should be somthin you mock som1 with? Reasoning frm Anus
You have run out of drugs. Please go for your psychiatric re-examination.
Poor education would not allow you to decipher connotations.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 03, 2017
otokx:
The family of the politicians always reside permanently overseas.

R.I.P to the guy but, how many more poor and ordinary 9ja pple the dad has turned wretched by his embezzlement, thuggery and politicizing?
Poor folks die every second cuz they rob us daily!
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Shawnnn01: 2:11am On Nov 03, 2017
fatymore:
God would console you Jagaban..
On a lighter note. Nairalanders can form.. Only few are true.. I met a guy here on nairaland.. Never met him physically but planned to.. Along the way I lost interest.. Fast forward to yesterday.. Met him inside danfo from oshodi Enroute to Agege.. I sat beside him.. Lols. See guy that always form posh online ooo....we sha didn't talk to each other until our bus broke down.. If you sat beside a lady with red scarf inside danfo well done ooo.. Continue forming poshe shogbo.. Rapping In English like Americana.

So na crime to form posh again ? You should have initiated the conversation as well. After all lots of you girls on NL are feminist so learn to do what men do.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Tinubu sorry for your loss
But please sell the private jet you bought from corrupt means and will use to fly to the UK. It is not to late to perform restitution and give the proceeds to the poor.

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Princedapace(m): 5:10am On Nov 03, 2017
otokx:
The family of the politicians always reside permanently overseas.

Yes o.. My brother, the matter weak me. I dont know who do us this thing..some people still support these crimimals.

They loot and send their entire family to a developed world..they leave us no electricity while they use givernment fund to buy fuel and diesel.

I hate all politicians..the fact that our politicians can send their kids to developed cointries to study and allow our universities spoil is the biggest slap ever.
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Shawnnn01:

So na crime to form posh again ? You should have initiated the conversation as well. After all lots of you girls on NL are feminist so learn to do what men do.
I have never said I am a feminist.. And if you know me. You would know I can initiate conversation for Africa but I was so tired coupled with the fact there was traffic and I hate heat... Seriously assuming our bus didn't break down and we departed before the last destination.. I would have talked to him. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.