Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police (17127 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by Michael004: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2017
[s]
TheKingdom:
Why are the Nigger Area government afraid of IPOB? I thought they were not relevant and insignificant?

OOOH, I see, the truth is the people are awakening and would boycott the very stupid election that will do nothing for them.

See, our people in Black Africa, many of them, dont want to testify to the truth and hate the truth. That is why they continue to be the laughing stock of the world
[/s]Trash. But you people were beating chest about how people will boycott the election because of your order and how they follow Ipob. So why not just sit and which people boycott since they support you. Or are you people not strong? Why doing things to destruct the election. I expected you guys to sit at home after given your people warning na. You people are coward.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by Organs(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2017
gidgiddy:
So printing pamphlets is now an act of terrorism? Someone needs to really educate this administration what terrorism really is

Go to court and defend them. Also tell cownu to come out and defend him or better still, go and print your own pamphlets and distribute when arrested, you can help us educate the administration mr ipob law professor.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by gemini35(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2017
in Biafra we stand,no going back.
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by eflintsone(m): 3:25am On Nov 03, 2017
gidgiddy:
So printing pamphlets is now an act of terrorism? Someone needs to really educate this administration what terrorism really is
i can really see catridges and bullets mehn ... dem no b terrorist and dem find dem with such ?? oga use ur sense ma
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by eflintsone(m): 3:25am On Nov 03, 2017
gidgiddy:
i can really see catridges and bullets mehn ... dem no b terrorist and dem find dem with such ?? oga use ur sense na
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by eflintsone(m): 3:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Lordspicy:
how arms and ammunition take enter the matter? u catch people wey dey print pamphlet come display dem with bullets...the police are crooks
u guys will neva cease to be funny ��� , so now na pple arrange this stuff?
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by tiger28: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2017
TheKingdom:
Why are the Nigger Area government afraid of IPOB? I thought they were not relevant and insignificant?

OOOH, I see, the truth is the people are awakening and would boycott the very stupid election that will do nothing for them.

See, our people in Black Africa, many of them, dont want to testify to the truth and hate the truth. That is why they continue to be the laughing stock of the world
BLACK AFRICA??I thought you negroes are europeans ....erm erm Israelis. Confused negros. Just yesterday ,Ipob was lobbying for as they called it "lowly " SGF position. They were angered by Buhari's selection of a northerner. Is that their new ideology
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by tosima(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2017
A FOOL YOU ARE
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by Kingsley1000(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2017
ipob youths don suffer
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by Almaiga: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Kudos to the Nigerian Police.
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by Yyeske(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
gidgiddy:
Go to Germany today and print any pro Nazi pamphlet, you'd see how the German government will make you their national hero
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by Lordspicy(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2017
eflintsone:
u guys will neva cease to be funny ��� , so now na pple arrange this stuff?

you read the write up at all?
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by blackhinstan: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2017
arsenal33:

Why are you so dumb? Its probably the contents, not the printing of the pamphlet.

inaction is not terror

boycott is inaction
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by alilatest: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2017
This IPOB no dey hear word
Re: Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police by sachinkhanna223: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Garba Wala Bags 12 Years In Jail For Defamation And Incitement(pic) / Kalu: New Service Chiefs Need 6 Months To Understand Nigeria’s Security System / Nigeria Has No Reason To Be Poor — EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.