Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (34221 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Mofe72: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
chloride6:

If you add Adeboye , Oyedepo and the rest of the pastors flock you wouldn't get one tenth of the Catholic followership, yet the pope doesnt have to travel so much.

Why do they have to travel so much?

I really don't care what men of God do.

We shall all face judgement.

You people are giving yourselves headache.

I try to give tithe, I help people when I can.

On judgement day, every man will get what's coming to them.

I literally can't be bothered.

Peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by guywitzerogal(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Church(or pastors) own private car-it is not mundane
Church owns Private Bus - it is not mundane
Church owns Private Jet-it is mundane. How?

Lol bros na money dem take buy all of them o whether na Bus or Car or Jet they all serve same functions I.e to move people from one point to another.

Now don't forget the Question. What is the significant difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car? that makes acquisition of a Private Jet 'sinful' while the acquisition of a Private Car is acceptable.
so for ur mind u re now comparing daddy freeze wit pastors....u should have told ur so called yahoo yahoo pastor to sell their expensive cars and jets since the re doing the work of God and Jesus Christ during his days never own a horse nor a camel since we are Christ like we must do as he did.... Stupid question

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by nemynely(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

I called the guy Son of Lucifer because that is his moniker. If someone calls himself sonof lucifer then what should I refer to him as?

This article has nothing to do with Tithe. I am talking about Private Jets hence it isnt much about quoting scriptures per say. The time for debating tithe would come but for now I am in the mood for facing the private jet issue.

Noted.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by akeensbussy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:
A Response to Freeze thread on private jets

/https://www.nairaland.com/4154132/freeze-im-after-prosperity-pastorsQuestion

and a question to him and his supporters by a Nairalander

By Ife Olaleye

Before writing on Why Pastors Use Private Jets can Freeze and his followers answer the question below for me as I see no difference between a private jet and a private car.

Can Freeze tell me the difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car?

My own response: To the people who use private cars, I tell you that you are of no difference from those who use Private Jets. If Freeze himself and his followers want us to take them seriously then they should sell off their cars to the poor and join the rest of us Nigerians to use BRTs. That is the only way they can prove to me that they are sincere about their crusade against Jets because who is to say Freeze won't buy a private Jet if he has the money to do so.

Now, If God would Judge Oyedepo and Adeboye for using private jets then don't be sure he won't judge you for using a private car when the rest of us are taking BRT. Why not use that money you use in buying Lexus, Camry and Toyota to feed the poor and simply use Danfo or BRT? (Sarcasm) It is amazing that even some Churches where they use Church money to buy Bus would come and criticize those who buy jets for international travels. The way today's people assess issues is strange. To them anything they can not personally afford must be unfair for the Church to procure.

WHY CHURCHES USE PRIVATE JETS
Pastors buying private jets with tithes and offerings is an exaggeration take to far

Out of the millions of clergymen who exist across the globe there is just an handful. Most likely less than 100 who own private jets. As a matter of fact the use of private or charter jets is usually restricted to top leadership of most ministries e.g Pope of Catholic Church, GO of RCCG etc. However the enemies of the church both within and without have made a storm out of a glass of water to create the exaggeration(lie) and make it seem all churches are just being self serving. Before I proceed into addressing the issue of private jets I would like to address another trendy statement

A Private Jet is Just a personal Vehicle like any other Private Car

A private jet is not necessarily or exclusively luxury like a yacht for instance. Corporations, Governments and Organizations do own it for operational purposes and a Church with significant presence in more than 20 countries should actually consider owning one depending on how centralized the leadership of the church is.

It would be unwise of Living Faith and RCCG to use commercial Air transport.

The issue of Private jets ought not to be a Controversy. If you have a local assignment then use a local means of transporation. The assignment of most Nigerians are within the country. Hence a bicycle/motorcycle would do for those in the core villages while a Car would do for those in the City. And for individuals like Oyedepo and Adeboye who have Churches to run in 65 and 193 countries then the use of private jets may just be imperative.

On my little research I discovered that Oyedepo travels about 5 times in a week and still makes it back in time for Canaanlands Sunday service. That can only be possible if the Church has a private jet. Now my own pastor was once stuck Abroad due to some issues with his booked flight hence he missed about two Sundays or so. However I am not saying my pastor needs a private jet because he only travels once in a year for his summer vacation and rarely travels for international ministrations as we do not have a branch outside Nigeria. But on the other hand RCCG owns about 700 branches in UK alone, the biggest church in East Africa is a living Faith Church. Other countries like Zambia also have huge Living Faith members. So why should a pastor of such a church not have a means to travel in a private jet.

I once saw Oyedepo at a 8:00 clock service in Landmark University in Omu Aran(via internet). So I thought did he leave Ota as early as 3AM or did he sleep over at Omu Aran? But I was told by an indigene of Omu aran that anytime there is an Helicopter hovering over town then they are sure Oyedepo is around(and he comes around Omu Aran often) so I knew he came with a Chopper that morning and left with a chopper that same morning. But imagine if he had to use a commercial airline for that. He would have to take a trip to Ikeja board an available flight to Ilorin(if they have an Airport) or Abuja and then begin a journey back to Omu Aran and hope there is an Available flight back Lagos. All that wahala for a 60 something year old man just because you want to preach in a 45 minutes service Kwara.

Five Churches that should actually buy Private Jets if they don't have.

RCCG
Living Faith
Mountain Of Fire Ministries
Christ Embassy
Deeperlife Ministeries.

Perhaps there are few global ministeries in the world that have planted Churches as much as these churches in modern Christian era and that is testament to the indispensable role that Nigerian Christendom has to play in the propagation of the gospel in the end times.
For these Churches they appear to run a very Centralized leadership and that is very good. Hence I would actually recommend the use of Private planes and Helicopters for easy conveyance of their top leadership.

On a final note RCCG as a Church is bigger than some countries (membership vs citizens) e.g Lesotho, Licheistein yet can we say that the presidency of such Nations disparages their poor by using private planes for Official purposes? If we won't, then why do we insist on assassinating the Character of these Noble pastors who never respond to people castigating them?

https://educationexplorersite./2017/11/03/why-nigerian-pastors-use-private-jets-and-a-question-to-freeze/

Lalasticlala cool

With these your analysis and submission, it is now crystal clear to me that truly church in today's world is a business organization.

I now fully understand perfectly why we have churches in every 5mins walk of the street.

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by hobat4cash(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
I thank the op for the enlightenment. Actually the only issue I have with them is for them to have more than one jet, cause the cost of maintenance is quite high. A pastor wit
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
holybabayo:

Very soon we will end up taking about how one man was caught yesterday in your backyard stilling dog shits. Concentrate on the matter you raised and was addressed by me. Tithe of the Third Year being given to widows and others. Malachi been addressed to the priests only.

Pls pastor show me tithe of the month in the Bible Oo.

Meanwhile tithe is to be paid once in 3 years as explained in the book of Deuteronomy .....

When you have finished setting aside a tenth of all your produce in the third year, the year of the tithe, you shall give it to the Levite, the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied.

The Bible clearly stated it. But the gullibles will fight against the Bible for showing them the truth so that they can ignore the widows n orphans, and the fatherless n give their pastor to build private hospitals n universities n flex in Canada n Dubai... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by hobat4cash(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
I thank the op for the enlightenment, anything to propagate the gospel Actually the only issue I have with them is for them to have more than one jet, because cause the cost of maintenance is quite high. A pastor with international presence can own a jet if they are capable.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by arinze3131(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
when will U guys let us rest here? If U can't afford private jet, won't U let another person hv it?if U can't worship pastors like U said nd somebody else prefer worshipping them,let them be na! U cant help God. Let Him do d judging cuz U re not qualified to b the judge. those that pay the tithe know y they do so, U dat don't understand them shud let be fool demselves. private or no private jet de work of God must continue.jst prepare urcef and face ur own problems and allow God tackle His own. WE SERVE A LIVING GOD AND HE ALWAYS BLESSES HIS CHILDREN.

On those saying that Jesus did not use jet in His days on earth, Y don't U carry d stones or papers d olden pple use? now U use phones and oda gadgets dat mk life easier even in churches. U read d Bible and dictionary from ur fone but U don't pastors 2 use private jets.
LET GOD B THE JUDGE IF THEY ARE WRONG, U CAN AS WELL CHANGE UR RELIGION IF U CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE BUT DONT EVER FIGHT GOD. thank U.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by d4guy: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.
donkey not horse and he did not buy it with his disciples money .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by kingNovak: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Like say this dude no get job. Daddy Freeze is like Donald Trump..nobody takes him serious
speak for yourself bro. I take them seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by ScienceWatch: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Investnow2017:

An analysis done some time in 2014 puts the average cost of running a private jet at N22m monthly. That was when the exchange rate was N160/USD.

I think the massive ignorance on the part of some promoters and supporters of this ABHORRENT and SATANIC passion for luxury is a factor.
You right the cost of running a private jet monthly today will cover the cost of building schools, feeding a few thousand poor people,
paying for the education of desperate students and much more.

God’s blessings came in the form of three private jets for Malawian pastor Shepherd Bushiri.
In a Jan. 6 ceremony celebrating his purchase of a Gulf Stream III, Bushiri claimed, “I am what God says I am. I was born a winner. This goes to people who understand my vision.

These jets are not for me but to encourage those who believe in better things,” according to local media.
Bushiri posted photos of his acquisition, which sells for about $37 million =N116 billion,
He posted his Jets on Facebook with the caption: “My third jet in two years.”
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
samsam2019:
I read your write up twice and I must confess I struggled to see any sense in it.

Of all the points you raised your attempts at justifying the stupid excesses of your pastors and god of men is laughable. You even said there is no difference between a car owner and a private jet owner. The pope still fly around using commercial plane and he's the head of the biggest church in the world. What makes your pastors better ? Perhaps their arrogance.

You also asked why critics didn't sell their cars and give the money to the poor. Brain farts is what you have. There is a planet difference between a man/woman who worked hard, bought a car and a pastor who cajole and threaten members with poverty to take 10% of their earnings in the name of tithe.

Honestly I shouldn't waste time with this stupid post
You didn't make sense either. Just ranting and blabbing all the way with curses and insult.
Lol a man who worked hard. So Oyedepo is lazy now.

Of recent Oyedepo sold 10 million copies of his 70 books. Which is more than what Whole soyinka, Chinua achebe and chimamanda ever sold put together. If he made just one dollar profit on each book(N360) he would have 3.6 billion in his account-remember that is just a conservative estimate. What about the tapes he has been selling to a congregation of more than 1 million ppl for the past 40 years. What about the pastoral offerings(Gal 6vs6) people would have given him willingly which he is entitled to for the past 40 years. By all standard the man is legit a billionaire!
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
holybabayo:

Was Jesus acting as a priests? Was He a Levite? Do you pay tithe to a Judean?

Loooooooooool grin grin grin, Now u know about Levites and that pastors are not levites.

Jesus was a man of God, he should receive tithe just like Adeboye and oyedekpo who are equally men of God....

Or are insinuating that Jesus is a man of the devil

3 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Chachangi: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sincerely, I would like anyone who is on twitter to ask Daddy Freeze to share his salvation experience (I'm not on twitter).

Someone just said on another post today that
he was raised a Christian , then he said he was born a Christian , --- then I discovered what the person needs is not argument on tithe or private jet.

Please, I'm only curious!

Daddy Freeze, could you please share your salvation experience ?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by ScienceWatch: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
hobat4cash:
I thank the op for the enlightenment, anything to propagate the gospel Actually the only issue I have with them is for them to have more than one jet, because cause the cost of maintenance is quite high. A pastor with international presence can own a jet if they are capable.
I think I get you point here. Would you like to examine how much it costs to charter a small jet plane ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnd8j5_o3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9oBCLwwL0
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Justbright(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
During the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, He used the highest means of transportation (Horse). It is not a sin if a pastor uses private Jet which is also the highest means of transportation as at today.
l

How many times did Jesus ride on horse apart from when he was entering Jerusalem prior to his cruxification?... All his early ministry days we're done treking, from capernoum, Judea, gallile etc except on few occasions he rode in boats.... Stop depicting dat Jesus lived an extravagant life like all dis men of God are doing today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by akeensbussy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jolonjolo:
Mathew 26:7-13
A woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

8 When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked. 9 “This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.”

10 Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11 The poor you will always have with you,[a] but you will not always have me. 12 When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. 13 Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”

The heart of a man is desperately wicked. Why are you so wicked to think a man of God that preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ that I know should be poor. You can't preach that gospel, lay your life for your sheep, fast, pray effectively for years and be poor. Even if you choose to be poor wealth will follow you.

The prophet Isaiah prophesy this in Isaiah 2:2
In the last days, the mountain of the LORD's house will be the highest of all--the most important place on earth. It will be raised above the other hills, and people from all over the world will stream there to worship.

Some of you don't have a clue into what the church will be in this last days. See let me tell you, men of God will be very rich, church will be very rich. Presidents of nations will run to church, people will seek the church. Wealth will move massively into the church. Every good andd God ordained denomination will experience this no matter where the church may be located.

For some of you who think men of God live on tithe and offering. Ministry is a calling, if you are called and deliver the mandate God gave to you, you can't go hungry. I once lived with a man of God that has never collected salary from his church. But this man of God devoted all his life praying and fasting for the sheep and for the advancement of the kingdom for over 2 decades even till now. Now his converts and the people his prayer has worked for all round the world can not do without blessing him per day even if he says no.

Once you are called and the oil of God is on your head, queen of shebba will bring gift even when you never wanted it. Wealth, money, gift will follow you. So first forget about tithe and offering if you really want to attack the wealth of a man of God. You should fight the oil on their head that makes their prayer to be answered for years and still counting.

Check this bible verses

Deuteronomy 8:18 - But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for [it is] he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Malachi 3:10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it].

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalms 128:2 - For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy [shalt] thou [be], and [it shall be] well with thee.

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:

Psalms 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

2 Corinthians 8:9 - For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Proverbs 28:25 - He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat.

Zechariah 9:12 - Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare [that] I will render double unto thee;

Job 22:23-27 - If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. (Read More...)

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Psalms 1:1-6 - Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. (Read More...)

Deuteronomy 28:1-14 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: (Read More...)

Jeremiah 29:11-14 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Read More...)

Nehemiah 2:20 - Then answered I them, and said unto them, The God of heaven, he will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build: but ye have no portion, nor right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem.
(

lol! having or calling yourself a pastor means that u must be rich.... ask yourself a simple question. what do u need pastor for?

I don't need pastor for God to answer my prayer.

I don't need pastor for me to make heaven.

every born again Christians are to preach the gospel of christ following the full steps of Jesus Christ and the Disciples according to the bible.

just be sincere to yourself for once...Are the pastor doing the right thing..who made then pastor...are they truly following the bible?

Someone just wake up one day and says God called him, then approached Coperate affair Commission register the church name using his family members as directors and co-founder then start ministry by giving himself titles of bishop, pastor, evangelist etc. is that the way church was formed in the bible? One man business...

What about people with other gifts..the choir...are they not ministers of God too? oh ok they are working for God and their reward is in heaven while the Sole proprietor (pastor's own is on earth). keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by AZeD1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Tell them Sir. And I am sure God sees a private jet as just another metal shaped differently. There is no difference between a Ship, Car or Private Jet-they are just mere modes of transport. Some people must think God is petty to deal with their tantrums and emotional sensationalism.
So why did Jesus tell that guy to sell all his property and give to the poor?

Remember the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Ekoishome: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
Jesus used a donkey not a horse! He could have as well used chariots! What about Nicodemus that came to him asking to be born again? Why did Jesus ask him to sell all his earthly possessions and follow him? Jesus is coming back very soon! The ways of the cross is not ice cream and champagne! You must be willing to suffer! Carry your cross and follow me that's what Christ preached!

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by thunderbabs: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Are you from Edo state?

Is the name of your company "VillagePeople" Ltd?.

Simply, Yes.....any more questions?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Mujtahida: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:
Stop spreading falsehood. Jesus used an Ass not a horse and it was deliberate - to make a point, namely to highlight his lowliness. Horses draped in finery were used by Kings and the Rulers of this world, by warlords and conquerors . On the other hand asses were farm animals, used by the poor. So in congruence with his teaching and purpose, he deliberately shunned anything that aligns itself with the powers of this world.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
agarawu23:
u are just too dumb from your replies.

You are one of those that will live in poverty and give ur all to clergymen undecided
You can shove your opinion into that sewage you call a throat. I can never be poor!
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ekoishome:

Jesus used a donkey not a horse! He could have as well used chariots! What about Nicodemus that came to him asking to be born again? Why did Jesus ask him to sell all his earthly possessions and follow him? Jesus is coming back very soon! The ways of the cross is not ice cream and champagne! You must be willing to suffer! Carry your cross and follow me that's what Christ preached!
But have you sold your own earthly possessions
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
To me buying jets or not buying jets the word of God must be preached, my pastor among the churches mentioned don't have a private jet because there is no need for it and the word of God is being preached in places God leads him to.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Mujtahida: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Church(or pastors) own private car-it is not mundane
Church owns Private Bus - it is not mundane
Church owns Private Jet-it is mundane. How?

Lol bros na money dem take buy all of them o whether na Bus or Car or Jet they all serve same functions I.e to move people from one point to another.

Now don't forget the Question. What is the significant difference between a Private Jet and a Private Car? that makes acquisition of a Private Jet 'sinful' while the acquisition of a Private Car is acceptable.
When you say private jet, do you mean private as in bought with church funds and owned by the church or bought by the Pastor with his own money and owned by him? Answer this and tell you the difference between private jets and private cars.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

When you say private jet, do you mean private as in bought with church funds and owned by the church or bought by the Pastor with his own money and owned by him? Answer this and tell you the difference between private jets and private cars.
Yes bought with Church funds and owned by the Church.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Mujtahida: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Yes bought with Church funds and owned by the Church.
Stay with me Bro. Now as regards the private car do you mean private cars owned by individual church members, or private car bought with church money and owned by the church or private cars bought by the pastor with his own money and owned by him?

Do answer me. I want to know the parameters then I will try and answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Makschinchin: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
PointZerom:

Please, don't say what you don't know. Was it recorded anywhere in the Bible that Jesus owned a horse??

To the topic... Who are we to judge them?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by sshalom(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nasa28:
Is that what church is all about? Buying of private jet?

Pls read about the old churches.

Even Jesus didn't even bother about those mundane things because they're of less important.

Try and go through the OP analysis again....It calls for a bit of reflection.

1 Like

Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

Stay with me Bro. Now as regards the private car do you mean private cars owned by individual church members, or private car bought with church money and owned by the church or private cars bought by the pastor with his own money and owned by him?

Do answer me. I want to know the parameters then I will try and answer your question.
For proper comparison let us say the Car was given to Th pastor by the Church and is owned by the Church.
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by vertueptime: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Has any church in nigeria ever spent 20m on the poor?
Re: Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye by Jolonjolo: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Why not approach corporate affairs commission and register your own church too. Then Install your friends and families as stakeholders and se e within a year whether how much you could make.

If you have your bible, try read Eph 4:11-16. You will know that people are called. And to the one that called them, they can only answer too not you are freeze.

Go and start your church first, when you or freeze can manage hundred heads with professors and learned personalities for a decade, then you can criticize these men of God.

Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand. Rom 14:4

akeensbussy:

lol! having or calling yourself a pastor means that u must be rich.... ask yourself a simple question. what do u need pastor for?

I don't need pastor for God to answer my prayer.

I don't need pastor for me to make heaven.

every born again Christians are to preach the gospel of christ following the full steps of Jesus Christ and the Disciples according to the bible.

just be sincere to yourself for once...Are the pastor doing the right thing..who made then pastor...are they truly following the bible?

Someone just wake up one day and says God called him, then approached Coperate affair Commission register the church name using his family members as directors and co-founder then start ministry by giving himself titles of bishop, pastor, evangelist etc. is that the way church was formed in the bible? One man business...

What about people with other gifts..the choir...are they not ministers of God too? oh ok they are working for God and their reward is in heaven while the Sole proprietor (pastor's own is on earth). keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.