Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Does She Wants From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Wants From Me? (822 Views)

The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Wants From Me? by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
We broke up about a month ago but of late she is been behaving weird whenever she sites me because she is now rolling with a friend of mine and we see ourselves often.

like acting all romantic with the other guy trying to get my attention... biatch please... its allover... forget it we re done!

onetime she was passing right in front of me she stopped and was checking herself out like wtf... who cares!

like yesterday she spent about 2thousand naira on my guy, buying drinks and stuff just cos I was present.

Note: I try to avoid any form of interaction with her and through facial expressions makes it clear to her that she disgusts me but biatch keeps on showing herself
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by muller101(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hold am once more and send her pussssy to Davy Jones locker.
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kill yourself and run away gringrin
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by NLevents: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bring her to the Third edition of the NAIRALAND GET TOGETHER PARTY maybe she just wants to have fun with you.

Incase you missed it, click the link on my signature for more information on the next get together party.
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by kingxsamz(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
you're complaining that she irritates you, yet you keep watching her every move.
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
so how is this out problem?
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by Toshiba49ja(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
U're still into d babe, dude! tongue
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by ifex370(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dude is obviously pained...

Nigga take a chill pill jor grin

Find yourself another girl.. Girls ain't worth the stress sometimes
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by Homeboiy: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ur tiny banana
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
We broke up about a month ago but of late she is been behaving weird whenever she sites me because she is now rolling with a friend of mine and we see ourselves often.

like acting all romantic with the other guy trying to get my attention... biatch please... its allover... forget it we re done!

onetime she was passing right in front of me she stopped and was checking herself out like wtf... who cares!

like yesterday she spent about 2thousand naira on my guy, buying drinks and stuff just cos I was present.

Note: I try to avoid any form of interaction with her and through facial expressions makes it clear to her that she disgusts me but biatch keeps on showing herself
The only person who gives so much fùcks about an ex is one that isn't totally over her ex. She's more into you than the guy she's dating no matter how hard she tries to put off a happy face.
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by teresafaith: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Its obvious you're still into her unless all this things you listed here you wouldn't have noticed them.

But such girls can still be gbenshed, just play your card well you go fvck her tire
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:
Its obvious you're still into her unless all this things you listed here you wouldn't have noticed them.

But such girls can still be gbenshed, just play your card well you go fvck her tire

shocked
Re: What Does She Wants From Me? by YesNo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Goodlyhrt:

She's winning.
why.? because you keep noticing her and how she checks herself and you even count how much she spent on beer for the new bf and acts lovey with him. face front bro.

She'll Lose.
When? When you treat her like vapour and stop noticing her.

(1) (Reply)

He Is Very Big Inside, What Do You Think? / Mad Woman Gave Birth To Bouncing Baby Boy Along Ibom Plaza In Uyo / Nl Ladies And BROKE Guys: This Nonsense Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.