Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (60723 Views)

Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by gurunlocker: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
"which prescribes a death sentence for convicts."

Too bad you let drug and slaying destroy you.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kids..the guy sef committed an offence by dating and likely sleeping with a minor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oh God...follow a decent girl,no na bling bling dem go dey eye,does dis girl even look like a responsible person?..slay pussy don carry am enter grave now,most guys like dis types of girls

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Bwaal(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Learnstuffs: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by fiercehillz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
I don't know what the boyfriend did for her to stab him but what she did is extremely wrong and she should dance to the tune of her barbaric action... Respect to young girls that wrote utme and are determined to study in higher institutions. There is always time for relationships when you have built a firm foundation.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by fiercehillz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Earthquake1:

Their old and young are not left out of this exceptional acts of barbaricness,

She is a Benin girl
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Chybeibe:
Chai, See wetin overloving dey cause.
I like that song for no good reason @Signature
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by buffalowings: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
At sixteen
She's already doing boyfriend and girlfriend.
Shior embarassed

When most of us were seeking admission into uni
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by vivienD: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
fiercehillz:
I don't know what the boyfriend did for her stab him but what she did is extremely wrong and she should dance to the tune of her barbaric action... Respect to young girls that wrote utme and are determined to study in higher institutions. There is always time for relationship when you have built a firm foundation.
all because he was chatting with a gal..from the info ah got she v been threatening gals in the area to stay away from her bf simply because he is friends with them
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
androidroot:
I like that song for no good reason @Signature
The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you dun know

Mans not hot.

Lolzz.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by GoldNiagara(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Priscy01:
An Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court, on Friday, remanded 16-year-old Hannah Osazuwa in Ikoyi Prison for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death in Lagos.

Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias, gave the order when the defendant appeared before him on a one-count charge of murder.

Elias ordered that the case file be duplicated and sent to the office of the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPPs) while the accused should remain at the Ikoyi Prisons pending a legal advice.

He adjourned the case to Dec. 12.
Earlier, the Police Prosecutor, Sgt. Kehinde Omisakin, had told the court that the defendant committed the offence on Oct. 16 at 9.00 a.m. at No. 34, Road K, Close, Gowon Estate, Egbeda.

She said that the accused had stabbed her boyfriend, Tomide Akintewe, 20, on his chest with a pair of scissors, resulting in bleeding that claimed his life.

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Section 222 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015, which prescribes a death sentence for convicts.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/17-year-old-hannah-osazuwa-who-stabbed.html

See how little indiscretion ruined this young damsel's life. They are always too smart, what is a 16 years doing in a relationship.Ruined life!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by PrinceFola(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wasted Sperm!!!!

End time Love!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by PrinceFola(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wasted Sperm!!!!

End time Love!!!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by AuroraB(f): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Serves the Craddle-robber right angry
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
buffalowings:
At sixteen
She's already doing boyfriend and girlfriend.
Shior embarassed

When most of us were seeking admission into uni
As in eh, at 16 I was already doing ND in poly. Wetin join me with boyfriend girlfriend stuff then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by davillian(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Another hoe from Egbeda spoilt with yahoo money.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by udemzyudex(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
Kids..the guy sef committed an offence by dating and likely sleeping with a minor

She might get away with this if the family gets a good lawyer, though I maybe wrong.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by BruncleZuma: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
AuroraB:
Serves the Craddle-robber right angry

Aunty the aunty, should we be concerned, you don too stone people this cradle-robber...que pasa?
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Asianguy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Good.
When she gets to prison, she should tell them he refused to throw her a birthday party. Dysfunctional girl!
Am surprised this is coming from you cool
You are not as bias as they call you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by crisycent: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just 16.....Na God person dey beg make weytin pass am no meet am for road.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by AuroraB(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Aunty the aunty, should we be concerned, you don too stone people this cradle-robber...que pasa?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind me.
I care less.
I think, life behind bars will be a restitution for a 16yr old girl that's violated marriage and what it's like undecided
Na so dem mumu full that estate grin
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by BruncleZuma: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind me.
I care less.
I think, life behind bars will be a restitution for a 16yr old girl that's violated marriage and what it's like undecided
Na so dem mumu full that estate grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
ahahha lol...Brother i won't insult u like others do..I will just advice u check age of consensual sex in Nigeria it will shock and educate you...Thank me later.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Augustap(f): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
News of people killing their lovers is becoming too much recently. See their faces sef grin
Pls slay with the prison uniform

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by freeman95(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
What's wrong with lovers stabbing themselves ds days sef
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by bejeria101(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
When you think you can do things an get away with it,welcome to the real world kid!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by 2bam: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Imagine 16yrs,what does she known about love well she has to pay for her sins.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by MNDY(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
There you have it guys, the literal meaning of SLAY QUEEN
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by madridguy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
I blame the girl mama
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Asianguy:

Am surprised this is coming from you cool
You are not as bias as they call you.

Their beef is personal and actually bias.
People see what they wanna see, so long it gives them a reason to pull you down. I don't ever support violence, it doesn't matter the victim's gender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.