Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (60721 Views)

Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by indomielomo: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2017
vectoh:
Leave the small girl alone na.... Na small pikin dey do ham.. She no go do ham again...

Abeg, no joke I dey o.. No quote mio grin grin
come and beat me if i quote you
didirin so u can do that abi
same pikin way sabi fvck
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahha lol...Brother i won't insult u like others do..I will just advice u check age of consensual sex in Nigeria it will shock and educate you...Thank me later.
olodo.. I just rechecked and it is still 18 in Nigeria! It is in the US that age of consent is 16 in some states depending on the age of the other person but here it is 18 across board .. so maybe it is you who needs to educate yourself before you come online to act like one ITK.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
olodo.. I just rechecked and it is still 18 in Nigeria! It is in the US that age of consent is 16 in some states depending on the age of the other person but here it is 18 across board .. so maybe it is you who needs to educate yourself before you come online to act like one ITK.
calm down naaa...U nor be my match when it comes to hurling out insults...Until few years ago it was a reckless state of things and even at that pls read the below carefully...But don't worry i still will not insult you..

What is the legal age for marriage in Nigeria?
In 2010 he sparked controversy when he married a 13 year-old girl. It should also be noted that the Nigerian Constitution does not establish a minimum age of marriage. The Child Rights Act, which was passed in 2003, sets the age of marriage at 18 years-old. However, only 23 of Nigeria's 36 states have adopted this act.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
calm down naaa...U nor be my match when it comes to hurling out insults...Until few years ago it was a reckless state of things and even at that pls read the below carefully...But don't worry i still will not insult you..

What is the legal age for marriage in Nigeria?
In 2010 he sparked controversy when he married a 13 year-old girl. It should also be noted that the Nigerian Constitution does not establish a minimum age of marriage. The Child Rights Act, which was passed in 2003, sets the age of marriage at 18 years-old. However, only 23 of Nigeria's 36 states have adopted this act.
so what you're trying to imply from this un-cited phrase is that Nigeria has no legal age of consent abi? You go and have sex with a 9 year old girl na..when you land in panti you will explain to them where you heard this.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
so what you're trying to imply from this un-cited phrase is that Nigeria has no legal age of consent abi? You go and have sex with a 9 year old girl na..when you land in panti you will explain to them where you heard this.
and u think i made it up?u are smart and i think u av the propensity to learn...

Everything i say it's all on the internet...

Before u adjudicate my points lemme quickly tell u something bro...Do u even know that in Nigeria ignorantly the sharia law is Supreme to our federal law?if not tell me why practicing states a man can marry an under age girl but u and i can't do it in lagos? Yet we are under the same federal law?that is why in that article it shows that only 23 out of the 36states has complied to the new age of consent...

That been said i don't do minors and I'm over 30 now i can tell you i have never had intercourse with a girl less than 20.never..Infact young girls i mean young like 20-25 don't interest me..Don't know why maybe because i grew up with too many older ones and had a fast life..

So if anyone needs caution not me baba...���� Besides i feel uncomfortable with tiny,young girls,cuz i like bbw...If u aren't thick and busty u go to the left niii Ooo��
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by baebeenayoka: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Small pikin wey suppose dey prepare for waec or jamb. Generation of vipers
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by oyatz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
But it is very lawful for her to stab your 20 year old brother to death because she is not up to 18 years?

YoungDaNaval:
But she's not up to 18 na. Sending her to prison is unlawful!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by olatomiwa001(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let's make money during this lock down that your 1k can earn u a lot, it is very easy join my whatsapp group for more information

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JptrbGWQ7xyLRWiPzQhPc1

It's a loan platform where u loan out to get money within a day u can cash out easily, this is legit business it is nairaloan.... Click on the link Now for more info
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by aimmoney9: 2:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Foodforthought:
She won, he lost
SO THIS IS HOW NIGERIAN GIRLS THINK NOWADAYS....SO THEY SEE KILLING MEN AS WINNING...SPITS
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by aimmoney9: 2:11am On Apr 28, 2020
So this what they meant by Bad girls always gets married to good and better men....lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.