Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (60720 Views)

Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by joinnow: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wetin you go expect when at 16 she don open nose put nose ring
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by piagetskinner(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
what a wicked girl you are....

but she's 16, not yet an adult
should she be remanded in prison or taken to a juvenile home?
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by cybriz82(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
ayxmania:
See what youthful exuberance has caused you? You would stand trial, your case would be adjourned for several years, you would be remanded in prison, you would serve hard labour, be violated, and after several years, sentenced to death. Even after that, you won't be killed quickly, you would be on death row for several years. Ode to a life stupidly led! I hope other youths would learn from you.

By the way, go and slay in prison.

this shud b for d jobless guy wey live house by 9 in the morning go woman house,
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by jimcaddy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
I just pity the girl. In a fit of rage you stabbed your boyfriend to death. You allowed Satan use you. Not in this Naija will u wanna serve prison sentence. Life in Nigeria is already prison itself. Wish they can reduce her sentence. And she should ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
cybriz82:

this shud b for d jobless guy wey live house by 9 in the morning go woman house,

Dead men don't count bro, sadly, he's history now.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Edonojie007(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
cybriz82:

Bros,is Like You Really Sabi This Gist,waitin Majorly Sop?
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by gozzlin: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Underage girl in prison? That's not fair! That's why Nigeria is an insane country, putting a kid in prison with other adult criminals. Stupid, lawless country.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by teflonjake(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Foodforthought:
She won, he lost

No winners, they both lost
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by brightalo17: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
She's a minor and not due for prison.
Yet she is due to dating and killing.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Foodforthought: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2017
smartpyzee:
how? ?? angry
He died, she is in prison and will one day be released to continue her normal life
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Fake news. Where's the knife? Where's the blood ? Where is Nnamdi KANU?
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Kingahmedinho(m): 2:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Oscar Pistorius girl
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by lanredavidju(m): 4:27am On Nov 04, 2017
ayxmania:
See what youthful exuberance has caused you? You would stand trial, your case would be adjourned for several years, you would be remanded in prison, you would serve hard labour, be violated, and after several years, sentenced to death. Even after that, you won't be killed quickly, you would be on death row for several years. Ode to a life stupidly led! I hope other youths would learn from you.

mehn words...sinking words...
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by mysticwarrior(m): 5:25am On Nov 04, 2017
this is a clear case of juvenile delinquency.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Crixina(f): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2017
ayxmania:

I don't understand the part of the law where someone is sentenced to death and still left on death row.

BTW, I thought she's just 16 and can't stand trial yet until 18, Abi is that now how it works?
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Crixina(f): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2017
[Preseason and season grin grin grin, life sometimes has a way of being fair to the so called 'bad' people.
This girl might just get to prison and become a boss, next thing, she stays in prison and inflict pain on the innocent out here. After all we often hear of organized crime from prison.quote author=ayxmania post=62050834]

Being juvenile, she would first be forgotten at a juvenile remand home for years, till her main trials start. Also, she is not a first time offender, as she was once arrested for either murder or manslaughter (according to her neighbours).
In other words, she would 'play preseason) for about two years before her main 'season' starts.[/quote]
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by tk4rd: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2017
ayxmania:

Slay.??
No.!!
She would turn harder over there.
With drugs and all.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by ogbonti: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2017
indomielomo:

if you are in her shoes can you do it
mugu

How do you know she cant do it agbaya?
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by lagosrd: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Scent of a woman.......
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by judgedredd22(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2017
ayxmania:

she already slay-ed her boyfriend now!! undecided undecided

Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by aceventurx: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Failed parenting
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by efficacy17: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2017
she should be rehab and thought how to control her evil temperament
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by franklingud(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2017
ayxmania:

This is exactly why I avoided a 14 year old girl that was in love with me.

Hmmn! I simply told her the bitter truth of her being too young to start a relationship.

She hates me till today.

Well aon care
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Please where are the mothers of great men of the nation...or I'd say future mothers
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by nwosu1982: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Drug addiction caused it. Say no to drug abuse.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by zynzyn(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Priscy01:
An Ebute-Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court, on Friday, remanded 16-year-old Hannah Osazuwa in Ikoyi Prison for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death in Lagos.

Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias, gave the order when the defendant appeared before him on a one-count charge of murder.

Elias ordered that the case file be duplicated and sent to the office of the State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPPs) while the accused should remain at the Ikoyi Prisons pending a legal advice.

He adjourned the case to Dec. 12.
Earlier, the Police Prosecutor, Sgt. Kehinde Omisakin, had told the court that the defendant committed the offence on Oct. 16 at 9.00 a.m. at No. 34, Road K, Close, Gowon Estate, Egbeda.

She said that the accused had stabbed her boyfriend, Tomide Akintewe, 20, on his chest with a pair of scissors, resulting in bleeding that claimed his life.

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Section 222 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015, which prescribes a death sentence for convicts.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/17-year-old-hannah-osazuwa-who-stabbed.html

Ppl on this forum getting it right!!

Slay Queen repercussions 5.1!!
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Sierusvirus(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2017
brightalo17:
Yet she is due to dating and killing.
Very good responses, really don't know how some guys think like fools or trying to impress the girls. What of if the guy in question is his brother, will that be his utterances for crying out loud.
What she did is purely a death sentence and that's what she deserves if asked though. I rest my case.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by Elioandrew: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
I just have pity for her. I know her eyes are opened now.
Re: Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison by vectoh(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Leave the small girl alone na.... Na small pikin dey do ham.. She no go do ham again...

Abeg, no joke I dey o.. No quote mio grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.