Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request (35425 Views)

Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Adaumunocha(f): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Get Well
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by obstead200(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
whateverkay:
sad They claim igbos are rich yet they had to beg buhari before treating their son abroad. Yorubas are truly greater than the igbos.
your stupidity is legendary.
He is only being flown abroad because it is part of his entitlement as a former vice President.
U dont have to go tribalistic on everything
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Earthquake1: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
whateverkay:
sad They claim igbos are rich yet they had to beg buhari before treating their son abroad. Yorubas are truly greater than the igbos.

Ekwueme is richer than your entire generation. grin
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by castrol180(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
The struggle for Anambra election continues. Buhari would never approve this to any igbo-man, if Anambra election was not coming up.

But, all I am saying is that, those ppl who will betray the igbos n participate in Anambra election will die miserably by the same Nigerian Govt.

No election in Anambra state.

You are equal to nothing and empty barrel makes the loudest of noise...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by LaconicINC: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
The struggle for Anambra election continues. Buhari would never approve this to any igbo-man, if Anambra election was not coming up.

But, all I am saying is that, those ppl who will betray the igbos n participate in Anambra election will die miserably by the same Nigerian Govt.

senseless post

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by castrol180(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:

You are equal to nothing and it is an empty barrel that makes the loudest of noise... If election hold in Anambra state then get rid of yourself
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by columbus007(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nairaland! A place for the psycos and a foolhardy undecided
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
GreenMavro:
Stoke 1-0 Arsenal
Man City 7-2 stoke

Watford 2-1 Arsenal
Watford 0-6 mancity

Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal
Mancity 5-0 liverpol

Man city vs arsenal ?� just thinking!!!

grin grin grin no be maths. Arsenal might just survive
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by MrBigiman: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerian docs are mostly good at treating malaria, any other ailment count them out. What a shame!
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by madenigga(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kudos my president

God bless
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Bullhari007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
despite all this useless gestures, Jubril is going to get 0 result from south east ..
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by pasol4real(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
GreenMavro:
Stoke 1-0 Arsenal
Man City 7-2 stoke

Watford 2-1 Arsenal
Watford 0-6 mancity

Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal
Mancity 5-0 liverpol

Man city vs arsenal ?� just thinking!!!
U forgot to add
Everton 1--mancity 1
Everton 0 _arsenal 4
Mancity go hear am
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
I don't know what exactly is wrong with Nigerians
So approving a constitutionally recognized right of the ex-VP is now an achievement

Cc: Madridguy Sarrki Hungerbad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by deltapikin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Na wao. This man don old nau. He is not afraid of death
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by greencard: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omonigeriarere:
Hmmmm... I know they will soon be here and Tongue-lash Baba again. If he approves, they will talk: if he didn't, he is tribalistically.

Before you start talking thrash and argue about your PDP V APC palava, please answer the followings:

1. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Patience was treating her tummy problem in Germany?

2. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Jonathan was frequenting same Germany for undisclosed ailment?

3. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Stella Obasanjo died abroad?

4. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Yaradua died abroad?

5. Where was Aso Rock clinic when David Mark treated his toothache in Israel?

6. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Akpabio treated his leg pain in the US?

You want Buhari to right the wrongs of 16 years in 2 years abi? Your hypocrisy is stinking, walahi.
that was his campaign promise ..not witch hunt....he promised to right all wrongs...nobody is hating ..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Pvibe007: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
Children of hate will still spew thrash

My brother dont mind them they will always spew trash, that's how great guys like you and Madridguy went AWOL during the Maina Gate saga and only returned to support your USELESS Bigot Leader , yet they still spew trash. They can hate as much as they want but their stupidity will never equal yours. Oloshi!

Meanwhile just returned from a 2 month ban so I have to Stop my hate speech and join sarki n Madridguy n omenka in love speech so I don't get another ban. Iranu!! angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nathdoug(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omonigeriarere:
Hmmmm... I know they will soon be here and Tongue-lash Baba again. If he approves, they will talk: if he didn't, he is tribalistically.

Before you start talking thrash and argue about your PDP V APC palava, please answer the followings:

1. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Patience was treating her tummy problem in Germany?

2. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Jonathan was frequenting same Germany for undisclosed ailment?

You want Buhari to right the wrongs of 16 years in 2 years abi? Your hypocrisy is stinking, walahi.
and the blame game continues...Repent oh ye Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Ola514(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

story teller

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Rajosh(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

keep on deceiving yourself. At the rate this government is going, in 20yrs time, things will get worse or at its. best, it'll remain the same.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by petenweke: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
I hope it's not your London Hospital bedspace you are recommending o
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Charly68: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
These old men are bunch of failures..they never developed the country when they have the opportunity but they can afford to fly up and down without knowing the price a common man is paying to survive in the country
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
National world class government hospitals in all the 36 states and FCT, are rocket science by Nigeria past and present Nigeria politicians in government.

Nigeria is the only village where president Buhari and others presidents before and after him wasting taxpayers money for overseas medical treatments for malaria headaches.

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by anytexy: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
nerodenero:
I love your analysis and I'm one of the few that will never support any polithiefcian but nobody forced Buhari when he placed a ban on all medical leave abroad. Funny enough he ate his vomit. I just thought I draw your attention to this.
Technical knock out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by nikcma: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Habyz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
When would our leaders be ashamed of the fact that we have to fly a person abroad for any major sickness. We are called the giant of Africa for crying out loud.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nosaghae(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
nerodenero:
I love your analysis and I'm one of the few that will never support any polithiefcian but nobody forced Buhari when he placed a ban on all medical leave abroad. Funny enough he ate his vomit. I just thought I draw your attention to this.
You dey mind that idiot
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by iswallker(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Ota ilu ni gbogbo yin,what is patriotic about giving credence to mediocrity?

So Buhari most continue to toll the paths of Jonathan, contrary to all that he promised? E beru Olorun.

Foolish you.

He is being sarcastic.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by IamPatriotic(m): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
iswallker:

Foolish you.
He is being sarcastic.
Baba e foolish, koni ragba fun e... omoale jatijati,
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Chydo63(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos youths are disaster to our nation
Their leaders are calamity to national growth
Their online supporters are epidemic to global peace
Get well soon baba ekwueme
Fulani herdsmen are a blessing? BH are patriotic? When will you receive sense, upon the fact that it's common.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
solaugo1:
What have I done to nairaland?....The admin and Seun have refused to move my post to front page....can someone tell me my sins....or is nairaland to the highest bidder.....if that is the case tell me how to bid...

Quite unfair to handlers of Nairaland...

I push this post before anyone on nairaland....and already on 2nd thread of comment...only for the admin of Nairaland to push another version of the post that was posted after mine...

This grave injustice should be looked into and investigated...

If I have committed any sin the admin should state it here....else.....i will see this as threat to the principle setting up nairaland...

Bros, do they pay posters that gets to FP ?
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by nnokwa042(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

may oluwa punish ur house hold ewu Gambia like u,u want former vice president of Nigeria to dance for buhari ? May chukwu okike abiama blind u ,
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Princedapace(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Bros, no vex, u no follow at all. Just look at what u postsed.

So, the billions budgted for Aso Rock Clinic under Buhari couldnt fix basic things at all. U mean billions budgeted separately twice couldn't fix hospital to be able to treat some of the elites at least before flying them abroad? Haba, sense fall on u na..

I just dey pity for youths for this country, all these politicians dey use youth shine while they send thejr kids abroad with tax payers money to enjoy everything they cant offer us here. You are here supporting Buhari. Nonsense.

So, u people voted for Buhari to come and be budgeting billions of naira for Aso Rock Clinic and have no basic facilities there? So that was why u people voted Buhari abi? Na wa o!

My brother, none of these peoole are good leaders, if u see good leadership, u will know. We dont av any yet in Nigeria.

The biggest slap by any president, governor, or any serving politician is to use tax payers money to fly abroad for medical treatment while they leave those who pay the tax with poor health care facilities..

I pray for the day we go get sense and our munu go do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / All Universities Established By Jonathan Are Illegal-ASUU / Wole Soyinka In Westminster London For African Literary Fanfare (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.