Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request (35426 Views)

Inside Alex Ekwueme's House As Uche Secondus‏ Pays Condolence Visit To Family / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by bilal4riid(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:

I supported Buhari during the last election because I wanted changes, if I had wanted the status quo to remain, I would have settled for Jonathan, if I'm not mistaken according to you, Buhari only came to power for his own interests and not to improve on anything, lols.
Since the damage is large, there should be priority only. Technically pdp left Nigeria nothing working. So to get effective results u only concentrate on some damages.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by MONITZ: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

A nationalist and a patriotic Nigeria you are

These ur line is stale already,try and coin another one for BMC because it's obvious this line is not convincing anybody anymore and this will affect ur salary/stipend..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by juman(m): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
givan:
I don't understand! What d heck with buhari's approval

They are just making empty noises.

Because practically there is nothing else to talk about. Their government is absolute failure.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by enemyofprogress: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Even old man like Ekwueme no wan die

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Adebowale89(m): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:
Hmmmm... I know they will soon be here and Tongue-lash Baba again. If he approves, they will talk: if he didn't, he is tribalistically.

Before you start talking thrash and argue about your PDP V APC palava, please answer the followings:

1. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Patience was treating her tummy problem in Germany?

2. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Jonathan was frequenting same Germany for undisclosed ailment?

3. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Stella Obasanjo died abroad?

4. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Yaradua died abroad?

5. Where was Aso Rock clinic when David Mark treated his toothache in Israel?

6. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Akpabio treated his leg pain in the US?

You want Buhari to right the wrongs of 16 years in 2 years abi? Your hypocrisy is stinking, walahi.

if all Nigerians reason like this then we are doom. just imagine this jargonz u wrote up there? do you have an insight at all

change your thinking format. we are no more in 1999,2005,2009. life is moving

so because others leaders couldn't make use of the clinic buhari should also follow suit? what happen to buhari changing the system

you see why I'd say buhari is not also corruptly free because you have already put him in the same class with others useless leaders with your weak invalid premises and conclusion

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by msylva2147(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2017
BornAgainMay:
The struggle for Anambra election continues. Buhari would never approve this to any igbo-man, if Anambra election was not coming up.

But, all I am saying is that, those ppl who will betray the igbos n participate in Anambra election will die miserably by the same Nigerian Govt.

No election in Anambra state.
what kind of human being are you? would you be the one to kill them? Nobody forces anybody to participate in election. You have the right not to participate in the election likewise everyone has the right to do what pleases them. if have any reason why you feel the election should not take place then go hug a transformer because election is being conducted in the state.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by mysteryman2014: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Bubu is now wooing the IPOB on all fronts. Planned visit to the SE, now Ekeweme to be flown abroad.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by brightalo17: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2017
IamPatriotic:

I supported Buhari during the last election because I wanted changes, if I had wanted the status quo to remain, I would have settled for Jonathan, if I'm not mistaken according to you, Buhari only came to power for his own interests and not to improve on anything, lols.
So 2 yrs will change Nigeria that 16 yrs didn't change right? Be honest small u will not die.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by bejeria101(m): 12:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Buhari is a tout! Na him money! Daura relic.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Offpoint: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2017
GreenMavro:
Stoke 1-0 Arsenal Man City 7-2 stoke
Watford 2-1 Arsenal Watford 0-6 mancity
Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal Mancity 5-0 liverpol
Man city vs arsenal ?� just thinking!!!
guy stop that kind play and thinking ogrin
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by msylva2147(m): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2017
sanpipita:

Buhari doesn't need to approve anything for Ekwueme, go and read entitlements of ex Presidents and Vice you will know better, buhari himself was taken care of after from 80s by FG not point for this fanfare when its an entitlement
maybe you should be the one to read it again to know if the president is in the better position to approve it. so you think because it is an entitlement now nobody will approve it right?
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by OgbeniSir(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2017
Idiot. He was an ex vice president olodo

[q1uote author=nosiebaba post=62047653]To be an ex president is a very lucrative business[/quote]
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Arise001: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin
KidsNEXTdoor:
What of the common man...
These politicians are selfish

Why can't we have a world class hospital in Nigeria??
Is it a rocket science too?

I think it has been built. Just that it's too enormous that the physical eyes can not see it
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by msylva2147(m): 12:39am On Nov 04, 2017
I can see that a lot of people here on this thread don't even know what they are doing, because the president only approved for his medical treatment abroad as a duty, but people just feel they most insult him in one way or the other. I heard a lot of people saying he is looking for cheap popularity, unto what exactly? That he paid the press to go and announce it to the nation or what? please children of hate when ever you see a post that you have nothing to criticize better still rather than exhibiting your stupidity.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Leez(m): 1:09am On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
Children of hate will still spew thrash

Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Nov 04, 2017
MONITZ:

These ur line is stale already,try and coin another one for BMC because it's obvious this line is not convincing anybody anymore and this will affect ur salary/stipend..
what do you mean by NOT convincing anybody anymore ? Please Speak for yourself. embarassed undecided
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Pope22(m): 1:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:
Hmmmm... I know they will soon be here and Tongue-lash Baba again. If he approves, they will talk: if he didn't, he is tribalistically.

Before you start talking thrash and argue about your PDP V APC palava, please answer the followings:

1. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Patience was treating her tummy problem in Germany?

2. Where was Aso Rock Clinic when Jonathan was frequenting same Germany for undisclosed ailment?

You want Buhari to right the wrongs of 16 years in 2 years abi? Your hypocrisy is stinking, walahi.

Nice one but just one question for you....

I thought the reason why people always crave to become the leader is to make a difference and do something different from and better than his or her predecessor? If someone will repeat same thing done by his or her predecessor, why making noise that he or she is better? The same "assumed" wrongs done in 16 years are still repeating themselves and even worse in the present administration and you are here typing rubbish.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by MONITZ: 1:21am On Nov 04, 2017
yarimo:
what do you mean by NOT convincing anybody anymore ? Please Speak for yourself. embarassed undecided

And who spoke to u ,y won't u mind ur own business?Pls stay off my mention,or is it too hard for u to comply with .
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by yarimo(m): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2017
MONITZ:

And who spoke to u ,y won't u mind ur own business?Pls stay off my mention,or is it too hard for u to comply with .
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew just speak for yourself ok.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 04, 2017
whateverkay:
sad They claim igbos are rich yet they had to beg buhari before treating their son abroad. Yorubas are truly greater than the igbos.
I know you are not aware that he was once a Vice President. You don’t beg for your entitlement.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Life4Varnity: 1:34am On Nov 04, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
What of the common man...
These politicians are selfish

Why can't we have a world class hospital in Nigeria??
Is it a rocket science too?

Please kindly reason what you just said

ask yourself this question

firstly, where i the nation itself that want to own a world class hospital ?

NO> KOLEWORK

we still gpt pther things to put in place before dat o jarey

KONIBAJE
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by vertueptime: 2:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Yes because hes d only one who criticized them for traveling abroad
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by isnovic(m): 3:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Dude this is not about righting any wrong.
It is about dignity and right to life by every Nigerian.

Who say the lives of Alex Ekwueme and/or the President's is more important than the life of the man in Kafancha, or Asaba or Ughelli.

The right thing is do is to right the wrong in the medical sector so that every Nigeria do not die a needless death.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by BigIyanga: 3:45am On Nov 04, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos youths are disaster to our nation

Their leaders are calamity to national growth

Their online supporters are epidemic to global peace

Get well soon baba ekwueme
STFU.
GMB was a military head of state, how many hospitals did he approve?
He was the PTF chairman under Abacha, how many world-class hospitals did he build?
He has been president since 2015, how many world-class hospitals has he proposed in his budgets?
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by BigIyanga: 3:51am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

STFU!
GMB was a military head of state, how many hospitals did he approve?
He was the PTF chairman under Abacha, how many world-class hospitals did he build?
He has been president since 2015, how many world-class hospitals has he proposed in his budgets?
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Reference(m): 3:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

Oga. The criticsm is simple. He said he would improve stuff, change stuff, be different so people naturally feel conned. If your fiance had boasted of being a virgin and you cast aside all the other low lives who passed your way only to discover on your wedding night the case was different, I don't think you will be best pleased. People just don't change government or leadership for nothing. When you excuse the present leadership for its failings you fall into the hands of those who are right to say, 'what was the point in changing government if we are to get the same service' For you to be shocked at the criticism he gets shows you are not honest and the reasons for demanding for a change of government in the first place was not honest either. Now ask yourself this. Will you oppose those who will want this government out at the next polls...In view of what I've just said, be sincere.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by gare(f): 4:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

I believe you know it is not all the past presidents you have listed above that are budgeting for the Aso rock for the past two years, so would you be kind enough to gives analysis on how the budget of that clinic has been spent, so what efforts has he made to see that the past mistakes made by his predecessors are corrected, I believe none.

Even after the wife's revelations has he said or done anything concerning the clinic? I believe they may have also discussed this Aso rock clinic in the "Other room" so what is the Presidency doing about it?

You don't just come here and ask us questions without asking yourself what is your bubu doing about the issues presently, what machinery has been out in place to salvage the situation.

People like you are the problem of this country always blaming one side and forget the other is also bad.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by gare(f): 4:10am On Nov 04, 2017
MIPNIG:

I know you are not aware that he was once a Vice President. You don’t beg for your entitlement.

Don't mind the bush fish without a brain, Naira bet gang
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Reference(m): 4:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Pope22:

Nice one but just one question for you....

I thought the reason why people always crave to become the leader is to make a difference and do something different from and better than his or her predecessor? If someone will repeat same thing done by his or her predecessor, why making noise that he or she is better? The same "assumed" wrongs done in 16 years are still repeating themselves and even worse in the present administration and you are here typing rubbish.

I don't get them. Your boss the chairman sacks the manager whose been working for 16 years because the company is run down. He employs a new manager. Two and a half years down the line the company is worse and a query is issued. A chap in the managers team then says, 'well the previous manager ran it down as well', another says 'indeed he was given 16 years, why can't we have the same time to perform'.....

Folks, the simple psychology of development is that over time failures are less tolerated. For example if a lady courted her first love for '16 years' and he jilted her, I seriously doubt it if she will give the next guy 16 years to perform. As a matter of fact she will be extra cautious, a whole lot impatient and terribly touchy. I will not even add the fact that the new guy comes with a heaven and earth promissory note. In 1999 Nigerians were satisfied just to have democracy, in Jonathan's time Nigerians were satiafied just to have peace, in Buhari's time Nigerians want a higher level.

It will be suicidal to think at the 1999 level thoughtless of using it for comparison. After Buhari I am dead sure the next president will begin to receive the stick within 3 months. Ask leaders of advanced democracies. They get hit immediately after inauguration, some before they even sit down at power, their every step being judged ferociously. Not to talk of a long suffering people that have never known good governance.
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

This is one of the Nigeria's biggest problems,
Buhari's promised to end it but he's the one promoting it.

Buhari's didn't bring the change he promised,
Buhari promised to fight corruption but his government is the most corrupt!
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nigeriadondie: 4:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

But he promised change. We should not continue to support his failure. I happen to be one of PMB’s staunchest supporters but I can see that he is a failure in many respects. Even if he can’t fix all within a short time at least we should see some sense of a change from the old past. But no difference.
U should realize a lot of Nigerians really admired him and had a great deal of trust in him. But midterm into his tenure we can see he has nothing to offer the promised change
Re: Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request by Nigeriadondie: 4:45am On Nov 04, 2017
whateverkay:
sad They claim igbos are rich yet they had to beg buhari before treating their son abroad. Yorubas are truly greater than the igbos.
Senseless statement and yet you want ‘One Nigeria’ with an ethnic group u deem inferior.
Abeg shift comot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 / Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election / Wole Soyinka In Westminster London For African Literary Fanfare (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.