Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Urgent Help Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help Needed (2445 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Urgent Help Needed / An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
Hey peeps!plz I nid a sincere advice on dis.I brok up from a relationship recently nd since den I decided to get my ass back online again.d issue nw is dat there is dis girl in my estate she lives close to my duplt.she got everytin a man nids in a lady.her smile is killing talkless of her shape nd she she uses a nice car nd got style.I knw she got a bf kos in d first place I dnt xpect her to be single
Now I hav fallen inlove wit her nd I manage to get her number from a lady dat knows her.I do see her hung around a particular guy I surmise dats d boo.nw d prob is how am I gonna go about it.shuld I start calling her as a stranger by withelding my identity till wen she is fund of me den we arang a day to c or wats d best way I can go about it.plz I nid ur advice kos a loosin breath any time I c dis girl.plz no hard words.am counting on u.tanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
[size=20pt]1. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND
2. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND
3. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND[/size]

Im sure if the case were reversed, you wouldnt want goons chasing your girlfriend undecided
Re: Urgent Help Needed by H2O2: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
Approach her and talk to her. Hear from the horse's mouth. If she's interested then carry on. Quit putting them on a pedestal
Re: Urgent Help Needed by omega25red(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
POster

funny enough those girls who are soooo fine and got it going on mentally financially and all those other words that end with lly are usually single. if i were you i wouldn't start out being a creepy stalker by calling the number you didnt even get from her. approach her and talk to her like the other person said and if she got a boo, let her know that if that dude ever slips up you will be waiting to swoop in. she will laugh and keep you in her mind.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ebony nw u wanna make me cry are u saying am a goons?@ h2o can go to her duplt nd anytime she is out is either she driving or opening or closing d gate or buyin somtin of which people do gather there
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
omega25red:

POster

funny enough those girls who are soooo fine and got it going on mentally financially and all those other words that end with lly are usually single. if i were you i wouldn't start out being a creepy stalker by calling the number you didnt even get from her. approach her and talk to her like the other person said and if she got a boo, let her know that if that dude ever slips up you will be waiting to swoop in. she will laugh and keep you in her mind.

Gosh your so damn reasonable kiss kiss kiss. I agree most dimes are single because guys think "damn she is so damn hot, she's must have a boyfriend"

rawswagga:

@ebony nw u wanna make me cry are u saying am a goons?@ h2o can go to her duplt nd anytime she is out is either she driving or opening or closing d gate or buyin somtin of which people do gather there

Awwwww sweetiepoo im sorry kiss kiss Ok just go for it, you have nothing to lose.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by 190: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
rawswagga!~

i used to think u were the main guy

how can a lady pass and u would loose some pounds of liver~

cheii u dey f-up sha!
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
@190 not dat I can't talk to her but I got to giv her som respect d only place I can meet her is a close by provision store wen where somtimes petroniz but courtsey demand dat I shuld nt approach her there kos a lot of people are still there waitin for atendance.many of a females dnt like guys dat approach them on d street or follow dem about.nd u knw one tin?her face look strick at times.@ebony is ok bt is a 50_50 chance bt as a girl wud u comprhend a guy passin at u tru calls?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by daylae(m): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
@poster she really has a car? wow! What if she doesn't? I guess she'll be less attractive? Sorry if am judging you,but you sounded like a goof! C'mon!
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ daylea aint a goof I will even prefere she nt havin a car bkos it made it dificot for me to meet her in person I only said it to justify if passin at her tru calls will be better.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
No I wouldnt mind if a guy calls but since you see her everyday, just go and talk to her. Do your name "RAWSWAGGA" some justice tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Tarmpa: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2010
@poster,No! dont start with calls because d conversatn will be too boring. Start with very romantic text messages.Try adding, may be,  "life aint gonna be so much fun without a pretty angel like u"or so. & always end each txt with a name. 'YOUR SECRET ADMIRERER'. Keep sendn her different romantic txts until she'll start having soft sport 4 u,& wishin she could set eyes on u.If she eventually do, wao! it'll be d bomb!! It'll seems as if u've known 4 ages.I just hope u're cool,as dat'll be an added advantage.But i wish dat guy is'nt really her guy.may be a cousin or so. Dat'll be better, because a babe who add u 2 her guy or group of guys is'nt decent enouph, & if she decides to dump d guy for u,oh! Dat's bad enouph because i belive she's gonna dump u 4 anoda guy in future.Good luck guy.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by nnemak(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2010
^^^^^ that is the best advise to far.
After send her SMS every morning and night for a week, I guess she may have stored your number then!, give her a brief call and watch things develop….
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2010
@tarmpa u r just d bomb r u a male or female?I guess txt will be fine nd I was tinkn of call bt I tink sms is winning d issue here. @nne I like dat "brief calls"wat will one do witout nl's.plz more advice plz nd if anyone of u culd giv me a sample of a first sms to send nd wat if she calls back shuld I tak d calls?nd wat it she askd who gav me her number?plz am hungry of answers plz feed me.ebony where u @?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2010
You called? grin grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
@ ebony no I hav nt call plz ebony I hv nt knwn u too much nd plz u r a lady plz tell me exactly wat to do nd I will always tell u hw tins go if u wud permit
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
Awwww hun

Ok just study where she goes to around your estate and then bump into her, introduce yourself to her and make small talk and then hopefully you will get her number. Make sure you look great and smell nice, clip your nails etc.

Guys seem to have this perception of pretty girls, they are just human beings like you too and I guess it sucks to be beautiful because instead of attracting people, you intimidate them.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
Ok ebony tanks a lot bt she don't go around d estate only goes wit her car out nd com in nd somtimes goes to a provision stor to get son nd her duplt is just d next building to d stor so no time nd enough distance to bump into her.eboy wat if she ask me who gav me her number.nd plz giv me a sample sms to send her for d first time.am countin on u
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2010
Oh my you know we girls are different, what works on me may not work on her embarassed embarassed.

I dont advice you send her an anonymous message because it may annoy her. I still think bumping into her is your best option.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by boy1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2010
i can't believe it. . .just tell her your true feelings,mix am with sweet lies. . .
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
Ok nt dat I don't hav d courag bt no hw I can c her,am loosin my breath here.ebony try harder
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
I said monitor where she goes to around your area and bump into her. Sending random anonymous messages might freak her out.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
She dnt go abt in d estate only goes out nd com in dats all
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2010
Maybe Stumble into her as she goes out or in.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by cold(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
Bros just cut thru the chase & step up to her.Ask yourself 'what's the worst that can happen'? It's a 'no i'v got a boyfriend' or she might just giv u the green light u never know.If u don't try u'll never know,while u're contemplating a sharper bros is makin all the moves.Wish u luck.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
Like my former words I said she looks strick on her face.looks like a snob.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Tarmpa: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2010
rawswagga:

@tarmpa u r just d bomb r u a male or female?I guess txt will be fine nd I was tinkn of call bt I tink sms is winning d issue here. @nne I like dat "brief calls"wat will one do witout nl's.plz more advice plz nd if anyone of u culd giv me a sample of a first sms to send nd wat if she calls back shuld I tak d calls?nd wat it she askd who gav me her number?plz am hungry of answers plz feed me.ebony where u @?
Thanks 4 d compliment,i'm a male,i've used this method befor & it worked perfectly well 4 me, But @Ebonyeyes is also right,babes are'nt all d same., one babes meat may actually be another babe's poison.But honestly,i think d method is'nt bad at all,considering d fact that she hardly stroll arround.& that supermarket is'nt d best place 4 such conversation. U may start with simple sms like hmn, '(Hi Angel,i know u dont know me,but honestly, it's really nice 2 kno dat an Angel lik u exists on earth,YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.Hav a nice day)'or may be,,'(A time 2 sleep ,a time 2 wake,a time 2 cry,a time 2 laugh,a time 2 say hello 2 my loved ones,& a tim 2 say how much i care about dem.Honey, it's 12:10am,d tim 2 say how special u ar 2 me, 'cant get u off my mind, sleep tight Angel) .or hmn, (A special smile,a special face,a special someone i cant replace,i lov u,i always will,'u'r an Angel,thinkn of u hav filld my heart wit so much joy) or (U're like d rainbow,seeing u arround alone has added beautiful colours 2 my world,i lov u endlessly).U know, u can even send her better ones, Good luck my guy.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 20, 2010
Tampa, I know you mean well but thats as chessy as fook grin grin grin grin Something similar happened to me and the goon refused to tell me who he was for almost 6mths and I loathed him for that. I think its best to take the bull by the horns and step up to her.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Tarmpa: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Tampa, I know you mean well but thats as chessy as fook grin grin grin grin Something similar happened to me and the goon refused to tell me who he was for almost 6mths and I loathed him for that. I think its best to take the bull by the horns and step up to her.
SMILES, U're right, that's why i say,one babe's meat could be another babe's poison, I just hope he'll be bold enouph 2 bump into her.He seems scared & very worried.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
By my level of maturity I can't be scared of bumpin into any girl bt plz ebony get dis fact she dnt work around d estate if I say let me wait till I find her stroling I had wait eternity.@tarmper u r at it again dats luvly.@ebony u r realy amazin dats y they say u dnt judg som1 until u knw them I never knew u kuld talk nicly to me lik dis.u r wonderful.let's tink of setlin wit d sms thrill wats d first to go?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked @@Rawswagga

whatever gave you the impression that I wasnt nice? sad sad sad
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hmmm hav seen som of ya harsh words nd som , never mind but we r gud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? / that is what was left / Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.