Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (56560 Views)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Two Young Lovers Seen Locked Up In Thunderous Kiss In Ibadan.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by crackhouse(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2017
nero2face:
i swear na me tire pass
my own tiredness for all these Don even tire me Sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by michjay(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
Is it everything people bring to the internet nowadays?
dats D Level Of Nt Been Mature
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2017
how is this news? undecided They look cute tho
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
nice physique

The fucker or the fuckee.
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by iswallker(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2017
At the end of it, one will stab the other.. sad
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by sisisioge: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2017
Foorkits! The guy is hot, the babe is hotter! Wow...may God bless the union o. Her face looks too innocent for wetin she carry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2017
givenny:
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right person. I know that one day I will post my wedding pictures for nairalanders to see. I beleive, in no distant time.
Nice couple

Have you met him? Abi awon 2 weeks dater ni?
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by omotolaolaitan(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2017
am not moved am not moved am not moved
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by givenny(f): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Have you met him? Abi awon 2 weeks dater ni?
babe, God is at work and I believe in Him
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Not bad. Not bad
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Kobicove(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2017
rawpadgin:

I wonder o
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by petenweke: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2017
It's idiot couples like this who divorce after 3 months of marriage. The divorce will also be on the social media
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Private matters!
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by KelvinC1(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2017
why is the caption all about HOT Wife and not HOT HUSBAND.? Na because of nyash?
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by delishpot: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
They deserve each other. Unlike the pot bellied men who have the guts to criticize a chick for not having figure 8.
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by husseinkenny40(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2017
awon oniranu
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by obakore20(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2017
That's another property, so stay clear off
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by danchuzzy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
rawpadgin:

I dunno again sef... I am tired of this generation despite being of it. I must be growing old! cry

Meanwhile, fellow Nairalanders, please join vote this article on "Ending Malaria for Good" We need about 4500 votes to make this happen.

Thanks people!
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by clemz85(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Iiiiiii love it!

If you have money pls fall in love

It's the best experience while living
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by wolextayo: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
I'll say no and I'll also say yes.
The person that originally posted the photo on instagram has the full right to do so cos it's his page. Let's blame the useless and jobless Nigerians who hunt down people's page just to get cheap likes. The person that posted it didn't beg anyone for a repost.
For example, wizkid said 'I slept' and people were retweeting it, pls do you see any sense in that ?
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Papadoh(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nothing is secret anymore
I don't know what's wrong with some people
There should be a limit to everything
Are we jealous?
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes grin love it The lady and the guy are cute ...
My own go hot no be small kiss
u trust me la hotter than this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Lalas247(f): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

thw way wey i go use grab that your waist ehn... even amadioha will shout habaaa!!!! grin grin grin
U wan grab person property .. be like say u wan die be dat ... howdy dredd wink
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Lalas247(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
dingbang:
when u go marry oo.. Next year na 2018
It’s ur own we are waiting for .... no watch me o ..it’s in motion u blink twice it has happened
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Codes151(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
How is this news Who posted this rubbish??

So if I kiss my girl on elevator, it becomes news?? Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by justmenoni: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Op, who snapped the pics or is it meant for the GRAM?
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by gayman99: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
squash47:
Dt Nyash..

This one no be Nyash, Na ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by mhizsuzzy(f): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
Beautiful couple
This happens when u marry ur best friend
Aunty I envy u ooh, u hussy fine ooh,
height: check,
Handsome; check
sexy: check
Good sense of dressing: check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.