Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos (56563 Views)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Two Young Lovers Seen Locked Up In Thunderous Kiss In Ibadan.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by dayleke: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Ise ni won se o
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by legacyint: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2017
If person hide under day yansh wen rain dey fall I swear one single rain no go touch u,dat na perfect shelter cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by talk2percy(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2017
E get sth wey I dey wait for. I no go talk till then...
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by correctguy101(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2017
They aff come again o. Awon notice me pipus... Later they'll start washing their dirty dros on the net...
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by AuroraB(f): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Samusu:
Lubbish
cheesy
Ezigbote rubbish cheesy
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by fasky(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Kontinu

kkko:
Pls I want to ask tiri questions.
Eskuss sir/ma....

(1) Those people wey electric shock and their
blood dry,abeg where their blood go? Shey na kanji dam or transformer?

(2) Those naira notes people use to vomit after dem don use them for ritual, is it from CBN?

(3) Who use to cook the food they give to people in dream?

Today, I need answers!..
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by ceezarhh(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
which one is "Instagram couple" again...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by HotIce90(f): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
nero2face:
i swear na me tire pass
Na lie, na me tire pass. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by thorpido(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2017
If he likes his wife dressed that way,who am i to complain? angry
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by dukeo(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
nice physique

Was just looking for the first person to comment on that and unfortunately, it turned out to be a girl angry
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by reality17(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes grin love it
The lady and the guy are cute ...

My own go hot no be small kiss

He don dey hot already because na everybody din see ur behind on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Jaabioro(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2017
nero2face:
i swear na me tire pass
You no tire reach me,l weak follow self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by showghan(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Attention seeking couple. Msheewww
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by AuroraB(f): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2017
saraki2019:
no veil
almost naked
wife looking slutish
two whores
Get used to it, me dear wink kiss kiss kiss

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by vicben27(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes grin love it

oya now when are we starting?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by dingbang(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes grin love it

when u go marry oo.. Next year na 2018
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by 36govs: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
Is it everything people bring to the internet nowadays?

E PAIN AM ...... GO MARRY ABEG

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by givenny(f): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2017
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right person. I know that one day I will post my wedding pictures for nairalanders to see. I beleive, in no distant time.
Nice couple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Emerikoss: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2017
How is this news? Even made front page, which mod moved this to frontpage. Notable Events, Whether and Sports.This doesn't fit anywhere
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by barnsB: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2017
I still don't understand some men are comfortable going out to the public with wives dressed in a manner that some sensitive parts of their bodies are exposed, hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Wel wat they do in public is their palava Al I can say is they look cute together
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Papoose269(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Make dem try born pikin instead of slaying all over the gram
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by sluk(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
They look good together.

My learned colleague, good to have you here
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Rozaytee: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2017
rawpadgin:
Is it everything people bring to the internet nowadays?
share ur own let's see
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by prynsex(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2017
they were actually 3 pple there, the photogratpher
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2017
That boot tho
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2017
That Bakassi is surely not from Cameroon.......
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by overlord77: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
They look good together.

That's exactly what they want you to believe. We should all go past all these "am better than you", "I've got it good than the other person" mentality and just live our separate lives normally. I really don't give a hoot about all these public shows, I live my life, love my wife and family as it pleases me and them and respect others.
Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by judgedredd22(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes grin love it

thw way wey i go use grab that your waist ehn... even amadioha will shout habaaa!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos by TEAMvido(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2017
nice one .... that how I will treat the lucky girl that marries me ..... ladies take note.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.