Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,122 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4525053 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Henry120:

I hope you know what a typographical error is? B-H has no central command, they've never had a central command. They operate in cells. They (over 300 terrorists) overran an understrength gwoza, doesn't mean the army hasn't taken the town back.

Last I checked the NAF have carried out over 15 strikes in the town.
They have a central command. The leadership responsible for setting and implementing their doctrine.

Your strikes are in ineffective as your jets are just blind with no ground search radar and IR cameras.

The fact that they're still able to move company size units with support from APCs,MRAPs and infantry mobility vehicles shows your so called army is failing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: Reminder for augubugbu: The SANDF has superior infantry systems.

So your Ropes are now superior equipment? How pathetic.

A new low, even by your low standards.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: Reminder for augubugbu: The SANDF has superior infantry systems.

We have argued this same point before, if you think I will waste my time like a fool to repeat it, sorry, I won't.

There is NO infantry weapon in South African army that Nigeria army does not have, from rifle, to mortar, to grenade launcher.

Please find a new topic or you can go watch Tv. Bobo Odenson !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

The real Shekau is DEAD. The new fake 'Shekaus' are many, we will k.ill ALL of them one by one !

Sri Lanka styleeeee !
Meaning your military campaign is failing.

Cause you kill one another one surfaces,and more powerful. The "fake shekau" is more successful in his terror campaign against innocent civilians and your army.

The next one will match to Abuja if this is what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

We have argued this same point before, if you think I will waste my time like a fool to repeat it, sorry, I won't.

There is NO infantry weapon in South African army that Nigeria army does not have, from rifle, to mortar, to grenade launcher.

Better!!!!!! Electronic targeting.

Our weapons are superior just look at that MGL.

Always superior.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: They have a central command. The leadership responsible for setting and implementing their doctrine.

Your strikes are in ineffective as your jets are just blind with no ground search radar and IR cameras.

The fact that they're still able to move company size units with support from APCs,MRAPs and infantry mobility vehicles shows your so called army is failing.

Let me educate you.

There is no group called boko-haram. They are a band of yussufist, who operate in different cells, different C&C and different spiritual leaders.

Understand this.

Our Alpha jets are up-graded, the Tucanos and MI-35M's come with the best COIN capabilities.

Do you know the size,topography and terrain of the AOR?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

!

This is a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: They have a central command. The leadership responsible for setting and implementing their doctrine.

North East Nigeria is a land of desert, hills, rocks, bogland, and mountains. The war zone is bigger than the whole of Great Britain, and the enemy can transforms from armed insurgent to 'innocent' civilian in 5 minutes.

If it happens in South Africa's rural mountains and bush like Kruger park, you will be in war for 20 years with your few and scanty 10 units of Rooivalk helicopters.

Ordinary Rhino poachers in a small Kruger park was a final mission impossible for the whole South African military special forces, 21 Battalion, and Rangers with air force helicopters and drones support.

The whole of South Africa has surrendered to 'Rhino Poaching Insurgency' and decided to remove ALL Rhinos to Botswana for refuge.

We fight experienced Islamic forces linked to Taliban and Al-Qaeda and we are still fighting.....

SANDF was finally defeated inside Kruger Park by hunters and thieves tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

Better=superior.

If I can target better my weapon will be effective.

Lastly: Our mortars are better from the patrol mortar(patmor)/knee mortar to long range mortars. And better targeting systems.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: Better!!!!!! Electronic targeting.

Our weapons are superior just look at that MGL.

Always superior.

So, you now changed from you don't have?

Lawd saved you guys, I couldn't find visuals of our tricked out Pingzuar trucks.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

North East Nigeria is a land of desert, hills, rocks, bogland, and mountains. The war zone is bigger than the whole of Great Britain, and the enemy can transforms from armed insurgent to 'innocent' civilian in 5 minutes.

If it happens in South Africa's rural mountains and bush like Kruger park, you will be in war for 20 years with your few and scanty 10 units of Rooivalk helicopters.

Ordinary Rhino poachers in a small Kruger park was a final mission impossible for the whole South African military special forces, 21 Battalion, and Rangers with air force helicopters and drones support.

The whole of South Africa has surrendered to 'Rhino Poaching Insurgency' and decided to remove ALL Rhinos to Botswana for refuge.

We fight experienced Islamic forces linked to Taliban and Al-Qaeda and we are still fighting.....

SANDF was finally defeated inside Kruger Park by hunters and thieves tongue tongue

The SANDF is supporting not leading.

How soldiers are in Krueger again?. Kruger is the size of Israel.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
The Army has ridden Gwoza town off terrorists.

We should get official confirmation this week.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Henry120:

So, you now changed from you don't have?

Lawd saved you guys, I couldn't find visuals of our tricked out Pingzuar trucks.
Superior.

Pics: South Africa above and Nigeria.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: Superior.

Pics: South Africa above and Nigeria.

LMAO

Not only is the R-4 a copy of the AK-47, the AKM pictured with the nigerians is a superior assault rifle to the R-4(copy).

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Superior and better.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Henry120:

LMAO
Carrying 1 assault rifle. And 150 bullets. I'm laughing too. grin grin grin

Again: South Africa system above and Nigerian below. SUPERIOR.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: Carrying 1 assault rifle. And 150 bullets. I'm laughing too. grin grin grin

Again: South Africa system above and Nigerian below. SUPERIOR.

Is this the one malema flies in?........... LOL ..... Limousine boys.

Remember Foooooorty!!!!!!

This doesn't include the incoming Helos for the Navy.

U.S soldiers carry 7 on them. Go laugh.
Polish forces carry 4, and they got a 600+ billion dollar economy.

There is always replenishement ammo in the APC's.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Development.

South Africa above and Nigeria below.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Henry120:

Is this the one malema flies in?........... LOL ..... Limousine boys.

Remember Foooooorty!!!!!!

This doesn't include the incoming Helos for the Navy.

U.S soldiers carry 7 on them. Go laugh.
Polish forces carry 4, and they got a 600+ billion dollar economy.

There is always replenishement ammo in the APC's.
You think we 5 years old?

Facts remains that you lack APCS,heres picture shared by augubuhu. Are you gonna tell us these soldiers have kept all their ammo in that tiny Cobra?

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: The SANDF is supporting not leading.

How soldiers are in Krueger again?. Kruger is the size of Israel.

Nope. Kruger park is only 19,000 sq km, Israel is 27,000 sq km.

North East Nigeria war zone is 13 times the size of your Kruger park.

You say SANDF is supporting not leading? Wow !

Means SANDF if a useless force of supporters. UN in Congo DRC should expel your battalion because you are there as supporters.

You don't want to accept that you are a vital part of any mission once that mission fails. SANDF is an unreliable and irresponsible helper.

Your military was brought into Kruger park because the Rangers have failed, and as a better force based on fine fine photographs, SANDF was brought in to do what Rangers cannot do, SANDF 21 Battalion joined together with your 'Historically Famous' Special Forces, plus the Air Force helicopters and Drones joined to them in same operation....do you know how much of a high level force that is?

Yet your country's last hope and last line of defense failed in the time of need, South African military has admitted defeated from mere hunters and your disappointed nation is removing Rhinos overseas to go and hide them in Botswana where their army is better than SANDF

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: You think we 5 years old?

Facts remains that you lack APCS,heres picture shared by augubuhu. Are you gonna tell us these soldiers have kept all their ammo in that tiny Cobra?

That Cobra is NOT tiny, it is a 6,000 kg vehicles that carries 8 soldiers. That convoy has many photos including many Trucks that were not shown. You think only one vehicle was used in Damboa?

The available photos are not up to 10% of what was deployed in Damboa battle.

Nigerian army don't have time for full-time Hollywood that SANDF the jobless army is doing 24/7 at home. M.oron grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: You think we 5 years old?

I don't know why, but you're cracking me up, a whole lot tonight. Good job bro.

You do not fight or conduct COIN Operations from the interior of your armoured vehicle dummy. You dismount and hunt the enemy.

There are by far more APC's in the operation, than the photo captures. 6:1 (streit mk3, igirigi or cobra). I don't want to compromise peeps(identity) trust/ mission confidentiality, I would have posted an image of ammo in N.A APC's.

However, I won't.

What I'm telling you is, there are more APC's and military supply trucks in that scene. The photo just doesn't capture them.

Fact!

Here is a related N.A photo.

6 NA soldiers, 1 12.7mm, 1 GPMG.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

Means SANDF if a useless force of supporters. UN in Congo DRC should expel your battalion because you are there as supporters.

You don't want to accept that you are a vital part of any mission once that mission fails. SANDF is an unreliable and irresponsible helper.

Your military was brought into Kruger park because the Rangers have failed, and as a better force based on fine fine photographs, SANDF was brought in to do what Rangers cannot do, SANDF 21 Battalion plus Special Forces, with Air Force and Drones joined to them in same operation....do you know how much of a high level force that is?

Yet your country's last hope and last line of defense failed in the time of need, South African military has admitted defeated from mere hunters and your disappointed nation is removing Rhinos overseas to go and hide them in Botswana where their army is better to SANDF

LMFAO............ WTF man.........

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

LOL

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

You think only one vehicle was used in Damboa?

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

He wrote like a true dullard.

"33 percenter".

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

Your military was brought into Kruger park because the Rangers have failed, and as a better force based on fine fine photographs, SANDF was brought in to do what Rangers cannot do, SANDF 21 Battalion plus Special Forces, with Air Force and Drones joined to them in same operation....do you know how much of a high level force that is?

Yet your country's last hope and last line of defense failed in the time of need, South African military has admitted defeated from mere hunters and your disappointed nation is removing Rhinos overseas to go and hide them in Botswana where their army is better to SANDF

How soldiers are in Kruger?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
agaugust:

That Cobra is NOT tiny, it is a 6,000 kg vehicles that carries 8 soldiers. That convoy has many photos including many Trucks that were not shown. You think only one vehicle was used in Damboa?

The available photos are not up to 10% of what was deployed in Damboa battle.

Nigerian army don't have time for full-time Hollywood that SANDF the jobless army is doing 24/7 at home. M.oron grin
Then why are more than 8 soldiers matching with a single Cobra. The picture shows that your army soldiers match to combat on foot with less APCs,IFVs,Mortars.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Henry120:

I don't know why, but you're cracking me up, a whole lot tonight. Good job bro.

You do not fight or conduct COIN Operations from the interior of your armoured vehicle dummy. You dismount and hunt the enemy.

There are by far more APC's in the operation, than the photo captures. 6:1 (streit mk3, igirigi or cobra). I don't want to compromise peeps(identity) trust/ mission confidentiality, I would have posted an image of ammo in N.A APC's.

However, I won't.

What I'm telling you is, there are more APC's and military supply trucks in that scene. The photo just doesn't capture them.

Fact!

Here is a related N.A photo.

6 NA soldiers, 1 12.7mm, 1 GPMG.
It wasn't a "hunting" mission but an aggressive one to capture a town. South African carry more ammo and even more in their vehicles. You mean "civilian supply trucks"?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Again this picture shows lack of radios in your army.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: It wasn't a "hunting" mission but an aggressive one to capture a town. South African carry more ammo and even more in their vehicles. You mean "civilian supply trucks"?

Utility trucks for armed forces are a critical asset of COIN, everybody from the Turks- indians - Mexicans to the americans use Pick-up trucks for COIN.

No nigerian town before gwoza, was overun.

And no, I mean military supply trucks.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: Again this picture shows lack of radios in your army.

Cry boy, Cry.

Why don't you add, "this picture shows ground troops "shout out" enemy positions to helicopter pilots".

Ode

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: Then why are more than 8 soldiers matching with a single Cobra. The picture shows that your army soldiers match to combat on foot with less APCs,IFVs,Mortars.

At least a whole battalion of about 600 men or even more, went to Damboa, all the photos available show only about 60 men total, I said you have less than 10% photo records of what was deployed in Damboa, can you please respect yourself a little bit once in a while?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
MikeZA: Again this picture shows lack of radios in your army.

Cobra's have in-built radios, you see am for outside? Ode grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.