Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4430205 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
patches689:

It has cost no where near 100 lives

Please provide citations

My pleasure tongue shocked tongue

"There’s a war going on in southern Africa. And though it may not have the human body count of, say, Sudan, this battle is just as bloody. In 2012, rhino poaching in South Africa left more than 650 rhinos illegally slaughtered– approximately one every 16 hours– and more than 100 humans died in the fight to protect them."

http://greenglobaltravel.com/2013/03/18/rhino-poaching-in-south-africa-rhino-wars/

Now stop wasting my time, I have proved ALL points with citations.

1. American soldiers fighting Rhino poachers on South African soil, real operation, NOT any Tv drama, we are not fools here.

2. The American commandos include both retired and currently serving soldiers.

3. Area of operation includes Kruger National park.

4. 100 South African security forces including air force officers have been k.illed in the Rhino war and this defeat made South Africa invite American soldiers to save SANDF and the whole country from further disgrace.

5. 100 South African rangers and SANDF soldiers have died in the Rhino war.

6. South African military is defeated by local animal hunters and thieves inside South Africa's homeland !

Now stop ranting, we don't care who brought the Yankee soldiers in, no private person can bring in armed American soldiers into South African territory to be s.hooting and killing criminals without government approval, or those men came in without entry VISA ? Then South Africa becomes a failed state tongue shocked tongue

CASE CLOSED.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
FYI I watched almost every episode of that TV SHOW, because I thought it would be cool seeing U.S Commandos fighting Rhino Poachers, but those dude didn't do SH*T most of the episode consisted of them running around or just talking, and in all the episodes I watched I didn't see a single SANDF soldier moving around with those guys, and those guys aren't there anymore they are gone they went back home. AND THAT slowpoke CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE A SINGLE LEGITIMATE LINK THAT SAYS SANDF SOLDIERS WERE PART OF THE PEOPLE KILLED THERE

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
agaugust:

"There’s a war going on in southern Africa. And though it may not have the human body count of, say, Sudan, this battle is just as bloody. In 2012, rhino poaching in South Africa left more than 650 rhinos illegally slaughtered– approximately one every 16 hours– and more than 100 humans died in the fight to protect them."

http://greenglobaltravel.com/2013/03/18/rhino-poaching-in-south-africa-rhino-wars/

1. American soldiers fighting Rhino poachers on South African soil, real operation, NOT any Tv drama, we are not fools here.

4. 100 South African security forces including air force officers have been k.illed in the Rhino war and this defeat made South Africa invite American soldiers to save SANDF and the whole country from further disgrace.

6. South African military is defeated by local animal hunters and thieves inside South Africa's homeland !

Now stop ranting, we don't care who brought the Yankee soldiers in, no private person can bring in armed American soldiers into South African territory to be s.hooting and killing criminals without government approval, or those men came in without entry VISA ? Then South Africa becomes a failed state tongue shocked tongue

CASE CLOSED.
:[ hmm!!.. as usual his sh*tty links don't work
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Centrifude: :[ hmm!!.. as usual his sh*tty links don't work

My link works perfect..

Only you complained, other people opened the weblink, your laptop is old. Now go throw your sh*tty laptop into river Zambezi

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Centrifude: THAT SLOWPOKE CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE A SINGLE LEGITIMATE LINK THAT SAYS SANDF SOLDIERS WERE PART OF THE PEOPLE KILLED THERE

No , you are the SLOWPOKE that is not intelligent enough to do a simple google search about your own bullshiit country.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Soldier-killed-in-Kruger-National-Park-20130819

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
agaugust:
No , you are the SLOWPOKE that is not intelligent enough to do a simple google search about your own bullshiit country.
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Soldier-killed-in-Kruger-National-Park-20130819

Damn that soldier was never killed by poachers, it was a suicide. Beside this only gives account of only one soldier. What about other 99?

@Agaugust poachers can never challenge SANDF on a gun fight, never. Poachers usually walk in small groups and will do everything possible to avoid contact with security personnel. They are nothing more than thieves.

BTW are you craving for bush meat. You won't give up this issue of animals where we raise important issue about protecting life of people which is something very important to any military, not that of animals. Bwahahahahaha!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
@ AGAIGUST IS JUST ONLY CONSOLING HIMSELF ABOUT RHINOS. WE ARE HERE TALKING PEOPLE AND ALL THAT HE DOES HE TALKS ANIMALS. A CIVILIAN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY.

YOU MUST COME TO SA AND SEE THAT RHINOS ARE NOT ONLY FOUND IN KRUGER NATIONAL PARK. PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS HAVE PARKS WHICH HAVE RHINOS THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICA. THOSE STATS THAT YOU SEE OF RHINO POACHING ARE NOT ONLY THOSE OF KNP ALONE, THEY COMPRISE TOTALS OF ALL THE POACHINGS IN SA AT LARGE. RHINO POACHING IS JUST A CRIME NOTHING MORE. SYNDICATES RAID FARMS AT NIGHT IN SEARCH OF RHINOS JUST LIKE CRIMINALS DO. SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT BOKO HARAM IS DOING.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
SOUTH AFRICA HAS MANY GAME RESERVES WHICH HAVE RHINOS. SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER FIND IN NIGERIA. APART FROM KRUGER NATIONAL PARK THERE ARE MANY PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS WHO OWN THEIR PRIVATE GAME RESERVES. IT IS MOSTLY THOSE INDIVIDIALS WHO SUFFER ATTACKS FROM POACHERS SINCE THEY HIRE THEIR OWN SECURITY PERSONNEL MOSTLY OF WHICH ARE JUST FARM WORKERS.

ANYONE CAN OWN RHINOS FOR AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY AND HECTARES OF LAND.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/news/white-rhino-kruger.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
agaugust:

I use a cellphone I'm not going to waste my data on a Forum, and you don't know if anyone else checked your link they probably ignored it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
NIGERIAN MILITARY AS USUAL LIED ABOUT BAMA TAKE OVER BY INSURGENTS AS THEY WERE AGAIN TRYING TO APPLY TACTICS. IT CAN BE CATEGORICALLY STATED THAT BAMA IS UNDER BOKO HARAM AS CONFIRMED BY MANY MEDIA. NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA SHALL PROSPER.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bama-under-boko-haram-control-borno-senator-insists-challenges-military-to-open-up-town-to-journalists/188080/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
agaugust:

hey smarta** it doesn't say how the soldier died, and like it says on the article the C.O didn't give out any details about the soldiers death, the story is half baked just like most of your evidence
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Msauza:

Damn that soldier was never killed by poachers, it was a suicide. Beside this only gives account of only one soldier. What about other 99?

@Agaugust poachers can never challenge SANDF on a gun fight, never. Poachers usually walk in small groups and will do everything possible to avoid contact with security personnel. They are nothing more than thieves.

BTW are you craving for bush meat. You won't give up this issue of animals where we raise important issue about protecting life of people which is something very important to any military, not that of animals. Bwahahahahaha!!!

His is actually a sad story.

He places his people at the same level he places our rhinos.

When we say 'compare apples to apples', he compares Naai-gerians to rhinos.

Even then, the naai-gerian's right to life is protected at a few rungs lower than our rhinos'. Naai-gerian leaders couldn't be less bothered.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Centrifude: hey smarta** it doesn't say how the soldier died, and like it says on the article the C.O didn't give out any details about the soldiers death, the story is half baked just like most of your evidence

He died on duty against Rhino thieves. Another 5 died in helicopter crash on duty against Rhino thieves probably shot down by Poachers. Too many people die in South Africa daily, so you don't care to count any more. Murder capital of the world ANC slaughter house

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
agaugust:

He died on duty against Rhino thieves. Another 5 died in helicopter crash on duty against Rhino thieves probably shot down by Poachers. Too many people die in South Africa daily, so you don't care to count any more. Murder capital of the world ANC slaughter house

The naai-gerian soldiers that fled for their lives will not die on duty. They will never face an honourable death. They will die old and comfortable like the cowards they are.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
CraigB:

The naai-gerian soldiers that fled for their lives will not die on duty. They will never face an honourable death. They will die old and comfortable like the cowards they are.

South African military being killed by animal thieves, what would happen to them if they fight another country when thieves can defeat them. You no dey think?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
agaugust:

South African military being killed by animal thieves, what would happen to them if they fight another country when thieves can defeat them. You no dey think?

You are yet to post a link showing that.

What we know for certain is that you find it fitting to compare Naai-gerians to South African animals.

And while you're at it, you're happy to confirm that South African soldiers die on duty.

We know that Naa-gerian soldiers flee, to die another day in retirement.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
CraigB:

You are yet to post a link showing that.

What we know for certain is that you find it fitting to compare Naai-gerians to South African animals.

And while you're at it, you're happy to confirm that South African soldiers die on duty.

We know that Naa-gerian soldiers flee, to die another day in retirement.

That SAAF helicopter crash in Kruger park is a very widespread story you can get full details in 5 seconds google search, posted sources here many times and everybody saw it, 5 South African air force officers died chasing Rhino thieves.

I am not happy anybody died, I had to post it because you deceitful South Africans keep denying the fact that 100 security forces personnel died fighting Rhino hunters, even when the sources from inside your own country was posted here to prove it, you guys kept denying.

Am not happy anyone died, it is you South Africans that are heartless inhuman sadists rejoicing on this forum in support of Boko Haram murdering innocent civilians in acts of Islamic terrorism that the whole world is sad and condemning.

Show me where any South African condemned Boko Haram on this thread.

Nation of sadists, inhuman Southies

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
agaugust:

NO ANIMAL THIEVE HAS EVER KILLED SANDF MEMBER.

SOLDIER THAT YOU ARE MAKING NOISE ABOUT COMMITED SUICIDE.

http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/SANDF-Dead-soldier-not-shot-at-20130820

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/africa/south-africa/130331/south-africa-helicopter-crash-kills-5-kruger-national-park
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
agaugust:

That SAAF helicopter crash in Kruger park is a very widespread story you can get full details in 5 seconds google search, posted sources here many times and everybody saw it, 5 South African air force officers died chasing Rhino thieves.

I am not happy anybody died, I had to post it because you deceitful South Africans keep denying the fact that 100 security forces personnel died fighting Rhino hunters, even when the sources from inside your own country was posted here to prove it, you guys kept denying.

Am not happy anyone died, it is you South Africans that are heartless inhuman sadists rejoicing on this forum in support of Boko Haram murdering innocent civilians in acts of Islamic terrorism that the whole world is sad and condemning.

Since when do forumites send others to do their own google searches when confronted with a demand for proof? I know! It's when the proof cannot be produced!

Boo-hoo about condemning Boko Haram. I refer you to your Seleka singsong two years ago.

We repeat - you bemoan the death of South African animals while we bemoan the death of Nigerians. Nigerians. Animals. Well done for asking about your people the same questions South Africa asks about its animals. Quite telling.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
CraigB:

Since when do forumites send others to do their own google searches when confronted with a demand for proof? I know! It's when the proof cannot be produced!

Sharaaaap ! Mumu, what proof can I not produce? I said it has been repeated enough on this thread, and a South African just repeated it above, just before your foolish comment.

Olodo grin

Msauza:

http://globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/africa/south-africa/130331/south-africa-helicopter-crash-kills-5-kruger-national-park

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:19am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:
Sharaaaap ! Mumu, what proof can I not produce? I said it has been repeated enough on this thread, and a South African just repeated it above, just before your foolish comment.
Olodo grin

That was just a mere accidental crash just like your army now and then have their taste.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Msauza:

That was just a mere accidental crash just like your army now and then have their taste.

No proof of cause of crash, the SAAF Helicopter could have been shot down by Rhino hunters when it flew low level to search for them. The Augusta 109 Helicopter had NO armour protection and ZERO self defence.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:47am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:

CASE CLOSED.

So your response is just to post the same thing over again?

Making the exact same statements for which you have no proof?

Lack of argument confirmed

Private men
On private land
Working for a private company
For a TV show

Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:50am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:

If I remember correctly that was a suicide

I will post the link later

Great reasearh

And the only bullshit country is the one losing the war to boko haram and topping world terrorism lists
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:

So you have changed your story now?

A suicide and a helicopter crash (caused by a faulty tail assembly)

men not at all killed by poachers? Lol

Ok even with your desperate attempts we are are at 6.... Where are the other 94?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:

You have yet to post any evidence of a single SANDF soldier being killed by a poacher
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:58am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:

But you said there were 100 casualties inflicted BY poachers

So now show us the 100

6 =\= 100
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:00am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:

Olodo grin

No he wants evidence of the 100 you said died

Also evidence that poachers shot down the helicopter

6=\=100
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:01am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:

No proof of cause of crash, the SAAF Helicopter could have been shot down by Rhino hunters when it flew low level to search for them. The Augusta 109 Helicopter had NO armour protection and ZERO self defence.

Yes it could also have hit a Flying Spaghetti Monster and crashed

O wait... How about a citation?

The Augusta crashed because of a faulty tail assembly - anyone who searches the articles on defenceweb can find the article
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:03am On Sep 04, 2014
agaugust:

Also:

Please show us where it says that the Augusta has no armor

Because... I smell bullshit
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:25am On Sep 04, 2014
patches689:

But you said there were 100 casualties inflicted BY poachers

So now show us the 100

6 =\= 100

[size=14pt]

Enjoy it, it's your own South African news report . Mugu Maga !

Even a 'blind' man will see the blue bolded part tongue tongue[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.