Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4428593 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2014
lekkie073:
OK.....
No constant electricity in Nigeria but
1. The richest man in Africa made it there
2. The richest black woman too
3. The economy has the highest purchasing power in Africa
4. Our entertainment industry is number one in Africa
We don't need electricity to grow talents. That's why psquare will always be better than all SA artistes put together cool

U can hate but the truth is......the day Nigeria start to experience constant electricity like SA, we would never be compared with any country in Africa again.

Seriously, how come you guys are so dvmb? You have no electricity yet boast the richest man in Africa, what does one have to do with the other? Does your richest man operate on electricity or what? You make it sound like he has an electrical cord attached to his body. Anyway imo, the things you mentioned are nothing to boast about if you look at the bigger picture, unless if your richest man & woman were doing something with their wealth to improve the society's living conditions ie. building roads using their own money.

In South Africa we have Patrice Motsepe, a billionaire, he is not as rich as Dangote & probably will never be as rich as Dangote because HE GIVES BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. Our rich people dont want to live in luxury alone, that's why we have the concept of ubuntu. It's not rare for black South African elites to build homes for the less fortunate, out of their own pocket. Just recently, a guy that works as a referee built a clinic in his home village. What's the point of having the world's richest citizens if they only keep the wealth for themselves & not caring about their surroundings?

Keep buying private jets & forgetting that the money spent on such useless luxury, could have fed a village or two somewhere in your country.

I swear, South Africans & Nigerians have totally opposite ways of thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2014
And P square is a nobody compared to the likes of Ladysmith Black mambazo etc, who happen to be known worldwide & have four grammy awards under their belt. These guys get invited to perform in some of the world's posh events. Exclusively.

Daftness on steroids.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by neighy(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2014
And i thought this was a Military Thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

D

You are derailing this thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2014
agaugust:

Nigeria is NOT Zimbabwe.

Nigeria nationalized British companies many decades ago, and Britain could do NOTHING ! British Petroleum was swallowed up by Nigeria to become African petroleum.

MTN will be gifted to Globacom when we decide to retaliate grin grin

Nigeria men and women will be compelled to carry machetes and work the field to feed their families.

You know farming yam!!!!!!!!

As companies will be pulling out of Nigeria,with much needed investment.

Just try that!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2014
Henry120:

First things first, Patrick, since you joined this forum you have not made a single truthful comment.

Mr Mokopa, truth is the farthest thing from you.

All my posts have all been proven to be accurate. The fact you have no aviation fuel and the fact you fly 70years old dakota and 3rd hand C-130's from the U.S have all been proven to be accurate.
We have more than $10 million from your gov.

The C-130 used water to fly to Lagos?

Fact is,when the air force is called to perform a certain task aircraft will available.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2014
lekkie073:
OK.....
No constant electricity in Nigeria but
1. The richest man in Africa made it there
2. The richest black woman too
3. The economy has the highest purchasing power in Africa
4. Our entertainment industry is number one in Africa
We don't need electricity to grow talents. That's why psquare will always be better than all SA artistes put together cool

U can hate but the truth is......the day Nigeria start to experience constant electricity like SA, we would never be compared with any country in Africa again.

What that you have written above boil down to selfishness harboured by Nigerian magnate. Teach them that there is something called donations which Bill Gates once did by sharing his wealth in half and Motsepe of SA followed the suit by doing the same for his people. Dangote will never do it since he is a greedy Muslim.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's entertainment industry is only good for Nigeria or perhaps west Africa. In SA we are happy with our house music.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2014
agaugust:

I will respond to only one of all the lies you posted above to save time.

Project Carver is a paper drawing of a South African dream jet fighter that NEVER existed, it was brought to this forum in 2013 by @Saengine and it took only 1 minute to demolish it....by just tearing the piece of paper drawing that any good artist can draw in a day.

The jet NEVER existed....Now pull another one grin

It was project,to produce a local fighter jet.

It wasn't a paper drawing those who followed by thread will tell you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2014
agaugust:

I proved it just last month, source is your own defenceweb news from South Africa, was posted here as part of the Mokopa missile fraud expose. How many times wil I repeat same source weblink again and again, you think I time to waste?
So you just proven you don't know a thing about SA defence industry,your knowledge is limited online articles?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2014
DieVluit:
Fellow Saffas, please welcome my new baby to the world! A day and a half old. I know my fellow Saffas will say congrats!! tongue

Thank you Mandela!
cool cool cool cool cool Congrats mate!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2014
Henry120:

You are derailing this thread.

And?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2014
ThaVluit:
Came to have a quick peek and I see @Less is being roasted and being made Less of a human being and more of human waste in this forum.

Make una dey continue. cheesy

Don't worry boet.

While way,the Braai Master AKA Mike...ZA will take a good care of things,in his limited time.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Wow, one day out here this forum explodes... I think a thread which reads "This is South Africa is better" should be created.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Msauza:

What that you have written above boil down to selfishness harboured by Nigerian magnate. Teach them that there is something called donations which Bill Gates once did by sharing his wealth in half and Motsepe of SA followed the suit by doing the same for his people. Dangote will never do it since he is a greedy Muslim.

Meanwhile, Nigeria's entertainment industry is only good for Nigeria or perhaps west Africa. In SA we are happy with our house music.

And our "insignificant" entertainment industry boasts more than 10 grammy awards & an oscar award grin

Doing it like a bawse!

Size doesn't matter. Quality is what matters in the world stage. Like they say, dynamite comes in small packages. S.A exploding since 1994 grin

Lastly, to anyone telling me I'm derailing, don't talk shyt unrelated to the main topic & I wont have to come in to wipe @sses. Shikena grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2014
BankuTilapia2:
Bombing bombing bombing bombing
Blackout blackout blackout blackout

How do you animals sleep
U deh try sha grin cheesy grin

Shooting shooting shooting

Looting looting looting

Murder murder murder

Robbery robbery robbery

R.aping r.aping r.aping

How do South African mofos close their eyes in bed? They use overdose of tranquilizers?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2014
Msauza:

You still live in the past. SA as at today has every village, town and city electrified. I have never seen any area in SA without electricity. So, where do you get your imaginary 15 million?

[img]http://theunderground411.files./2011/02/eskom.jpg[/img]

Above is your main reality. Enjoy your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
MikeZA:
It was project,to produce a local fighter jet.

It wasn't a paper drawing those who followed by thread will tell you.

#ShowUS Photo Of Carver Jet Built.....Not Paper Drawing grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Shooting shooting shooting

Looting looting looting

Murder murder murder

Robbery robbery robbery

R.aping r.aping r.aping

How do you mofos close your eyes in bed? You use overdose of tranquilizers?

Abeg free that Banku and Tilapia eating Ghanaian!! No match anyday for Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

tongue shocked grin cheesy

I wouldn't say much if I were you

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Msauza:

So, chief don't spread lies please. Eskom is working everyday in SA to ensure that every household has access to electricity free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
GreenandGold:

I wouldn't say much if I were you

Yes we already know you produce more electricity than Nigeria today, but we also happily remind you that 15 million South Africans out of 50 million population, lives in permanent darkness and have never seen electric light bulb since the day they were born.

Don't try to cover your mess with graphs and charts, we have already exposed it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Abeg free that Banku and Tilapia eating Ghanaian!! No match anyday for Nigeria.

Oh ! Na Kofi dudu? A clown from that worthless part of West Africa? They started hating Nigeria when ECOWAS booted out Ghana's General Arnold Quainoo from command and replaced him with a Nigerian General Joshua Dogonyaro due to the Kofi officer's military incompetence grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2014

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Yes we already know you produce more electricity than Nigeria today, but we also happily remind you that 15 million South Africans out of 50 million population, lives in permanent darkness and have never seen electric light bulb since the day they were born.

Don't try to cover your mess with graphs and charts, we have already exposed it grin grin

And how many nigerians live under the same reality?

Reminder: The biggest coal-fired station in the world is going to be switched on in South Africa in december.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

two little helo's

cute

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Patchesagain:

And how many nigerians live under the same reality?

Reminder: The biggest coal-fired station in the world is going to be switched on in South Africa in december.

Good you admitted both South Africa and Nigeria have millions of people living with no electricity. Equation balanced grin grin

You live in a glass house, so stop throwing stones grin grin

Nigeria too has signed multi-billion dollar deals for new power plants with USA and Canada, only a matter of time before we catch up with the rest of the world

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Patchesagain:

two little helo's

cute

Thats a super puma, we have about 5. We don't need to photograph everything to prove we have more.

You ever seen Sudan's 100 helicopters inside one photo ?

Nigeria has more combat helicopters than South Africa, we dwarf you...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Good you admitted both South Africa and Nigeria have millions of people living with no electricity. Equation balanced grin grin

Nigeria too has signed multi-billion dollar deals for new power plants with USA and Canada, only a matter of time before we catch up with the rest of the world

#thePoint

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
AugustineAgain:

No, the equation is not balanced.

48% of your population has no acess to electricity
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.ELC.ACCS.ZS

That means approx 83 million Nigerians have never seen a light-bulb in their lives

How does 15 = 83?

And no, you will never catch up. We are growing our capacity faster than you are cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.