Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4429895 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Have realised you're a waste of my weekend, dude. I think resolve the inner conflict first and then try again. For two days straight, you failed to make sense. Used up all of your chances, you have. I now certify you a senseless lunatic.

By the way, you've already lost the main argument. As I'm sure you've noticed, judging by the way you're acting.
hahaha...what can i say?!,this is way out of your league boy,now run along to dinner,or your food will get cold,and wouldnt that be sad,you wouldnt want to get sick or wet your pants at midnight,would you?.come back when you are armed with more lies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
hahaha...what can i say?!,this is way out of your league boy,now run along to dinner,or your food will get cold,and wouldnt that be sad,you wouldnt want to get sick or wet your pants at midnight,would you?.come back when you are armed with more lies.

You've lost already, man. There's nothing you can do about it. Jump up. Jump down.
It won't change.

And do point out the lies.

1. Girls married off.

2. Nigerian soldiers flee from battle.

WHENEVER YOU ARE READY, but you won't win. You'll just go for loudness and senseless gymnastics, but the "1 and 2" stays.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

You've lost already, man. There's nothing you can do about it. Jump up. Jump down.
It won't change.
And do point out the lies.
1. Girls married off.
2. Nigerian soldiers flee from battle.
WHENEVER YOU ARE READY, but you won't win. You'll just go for loudness and senseless gymnastics, but the "1 and 2" stays.
the NA have been staying their hands because of those girls,these boko haram guys just dont know what they are doing,they are confusing the world and making the NA look like fools,a few weeks ago they said that the girls were fine and in good condition,ready to be exchanged for top commanders.now they are saying that the girls are converted and married.these guys are senile megalomaniacs!...and dumb saffers like you play right into their hands.i'm too tired to argue with you tonight.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
the NA have been staying their hands because of those girls,these boko haram guys just dont know what they are doing,they are confusing the world and making the NA look like fools,a few weeks ago they said that the girls were fine and in good condition,ready to be exchanged for top commanders.now they are saying that the girls are converted and married.these guys are senile megalomaniacs!...and dumb saffers like you play right into their hands.i'm too tired to argue with you tonight.

In short, you cannot point out the lies. You can only make noise as usual. Spin around on your head and hope everyone else gets vertigo, is it?

1 (flee from battle) and 2 (girls). 1 and 2, buddy. Whenever you're ready. Again.

You're finished, man. Look, your kids are watching. Born or unborn, it's all the same.

While, you're here, do note the Nigerian military does not have the girls, has not had the girls ever and will not have the girls tomorrow. BH does. And let's not forget about the generals who were injured while fleeing from BH. They are still hurt and we have their names. wink

So, feel free to point out the lies at you leisure.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
the NA have been staying their hands because of those girls,these boko haram guys just dont know what they are doing,they are confusing the world and making the NA look like fools ,a few weeks ago they said that the girls were fine and in good condition,ready to be exchanged for top commanders.now they are saying that the girls are converted and married.these guys are senile megalomaniacs!...and dumb saffers like you play right into their hands.i'm too tired to argue with you tonight.

It wasn't the Entire group that said the girls were fine, it was just one person who claimed to be their representative, but as we can see that guy was just playing y'all, and its good to see you admitting that B-H is making N.A look like fools.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
i'm too tired to argue with you tonight.

You were never gonna win, buddy. I'm too smart for you. All South Africans are. We slaughter angry Nigerians and burn them at the stake. Bring some grey matter in future, ok? grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Centrifude:

It wasn't the Entire group that said the girls were fine, it was just one person who claimed to be their representative, but as we can see that guy was just playing y'all, and its good to see you admitting that B-H is making N.A look like fools.

Let's not forget that this is the same military that had killed Shekau a hundred times already. And let's not forget that this is not the first truce ever alleged. They aren't being made to look like fo0ls. They are bumbling id10ts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

In short, you cannot point out the lies. You can only make noise as usual. Spin around on your head and hope everyone else gets vertigo, is it?

1 (flee from battle) and 2 (girls). 1 and 2, buddy. Whenever you're ready. Again.

You're finished, man. Look, your kids are watching. Born or unborn, it's all the same.

While, you're here, do note the Nigerian military does not have the girls, has not had the girls ever and will not have the girls tomorrow. BH does. And let's not forget about the generals who were injured while fleeing from BH. They are still hurt and we have their names. wink

So, feel free to point out the lies at you leisure.
cant even make sense of the jumble above.try to write is normal english.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Centrifude:

yes i said that they are making the NA "LOOK" like fools,the NA arent fools,unlike the SANDF{half of which are older than mandela}.and yes,it appears that danladi amodu is an impersonator,or perhaps he represents another faction of boko haram.thats for the NIA to figure out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

You were never gonna win, buddy. I'm too smart for you. All South Africans are. We slaughter angry Nigerians and burn them at the stake. Bring some grey matter in future, ok? grin
i_diot boy.smart indeed*scoffs*you are the one in need of brains,not a cranium stuffed with pawpaw leaves.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
cant even make sense of the jumble above.try to write is normal english.

Of course, you can't. You couldn't even make sense of your own thoughts and are just bumbling about through the thread.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
yes i said that they are making the NA "LOOK" like fools,the NA arent fools,unlike the SANDF{half of which are older than mandela}.and yes,it appears that danladi amodu is an impersonator,or perhaps he represents another faction of boko haram.thats for the NIA to figure out.

Let's not forget where you started.

EVarn:
hmm...perhaps,but i dont think morale is a problem for the NA,and point of correction,the NA's image is not damaged,if the NA has a damaged image,then i can only imagine what the image of the SANDF is like.the media is causing more harm than good with their destructive reports,especially the western media that continually uses these false news to distract people from obama and camerons' foolishness.

Look where you are now. That you're confused is an understatement. You've spoken about everything from the threatened species of the southern mountains of Chile to the big bang, but you still cannot tell us why the ENTIRE planet would lie about:

1. Nigeria's cowardly soldiers.

2. The Chibok girls.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
smart indeed

Fixed that for ya.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Let's not forget that this is the same military that had killed Shekau a hundred times already. And let's not forget that this is not the first truce ever alleged. They aren't being made to look like fo0ls. They are bumbling id10ts.
i dont expect a saffer waffer gayffer to understand the subtleties of propaganda in the terrorists' efforts to wage their jihad.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
i dont expect a saffer waffer gayffer to understand the subtleties of propaganda in the terrorists' efforts to wage their jihad.

Nigeria does, which is why they have killed Shekau a thousand times and secured multiple truces with BH.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Let's not forget where you started.

Look where you are now. That you're confused is an understatement. You've spoken about everything from the threatened species of the southern mountains of Chili to the big bang, but you still cannot tell us why the ENTIRE planet would lie about:

1. Nigeria's cowardly soldiers.

2. The Chibok girls.
*looks at him with pity*,i can almost feel your desperation,frustration and panic in the posts.your vertuperations are getting rather feeble,try to make more sense next time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
*looks at him with pity*,i can almost feel your desperation,frustration and panic in the posts.your vertuperations are getting rather feeble,try to make more sense next time.

But you still have made zero progress since that post. Just noise and more noise. The girls are still missing and Nigerian soldiers are still a flight risk. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Nigeria does, which is why they have killed Shekau a thousand times and secured multiple truces with BH.
mohammed yussuf{the founder of boko haram} died five years ago,the real shekau{yussuf's successor} died last year,his impersonator{mohammad bashir} who bears a rather striking resemblance to shekau,died this year,another impersonator is on the loose again.moreover,the new video was shot from a distance and with slightly different costume from the former ones.of course,what does a saffer know?,you know nothing dievluit snow,you still too young to meddle.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
mohammed yussuf{the founder of boko haram} died five years ago,the real shekau{yussuf's successor} died last year,his impersonator{mohammad bashir} who bears a rather striking resemblance to shekau,died this year,another impersonator is on the loose again.moreover,the new video was shot from a distance and with slightly different costume from the former ones.of course,what does a saffer know?,you know nothing dievluit snow,you still too young to meddle.

Yes, died at the hands of the angels that are Nigerian authorities. And BH has died a hundred times since then. The girls have faced release from capture a thousand times and a truce has been reached with BH a gazillion times. Of course, the generals did not have their car capsize while fleeing from BH. It all makes sense. In fact, Nigeria won 5 years ago already. To accuse them of being a joke would be blasphem...the right thing to do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

But you still have made zero progress since that post. Just noise and more noise. The girls are still missing and Nigerian soldiers are still a flight risk. grin
what do we have here? >> a desperate poof!,why dont you go to my previous posts,i have tried to reason with you for so long,but it appears that your way of reasoning is defunct and archaic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
what do we have here? >> a desperate poof!,why dont you go to my previous posts,i have tried to reason with you for so long,but it appears that your way of reasoning is defunct and archaic.

Feel free to show us where you have;

1. Explained why the entire planet would lie.

2. Shown that there was in fact a truce.

3. Shown that the girls will actually be released.

4. Shown that the hurt generals were actually not fleeing from BH.

5. Shown that Nigerian soldiers have never fled from BH.

Whenever you're ready. Evidence is always welcome. And no, loud noise is not reasoning. Told you that loudness NEVER works against me.

EVarn:
hmm...perhaps,but i dont think morale is a problem for the NA,and point of correction,the NA's image is not damaged,if the NA has a damaged image,then i can only imagine what the image of the SANDF is like.the media is causing more harm than good with their destructive reports,especially the western media that continually uses these false news to distract people from obama and camerons' foolishness.

DieVluit:

"The troops will be without their commanders, Lieutenant Colonel A. Aguand a platoon commander, who were both injured yesterday when the pick up van they were fleeing in somersaulted several times."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BREAKING SPEED RECORDS, BOSSSSHHHHH.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Yes, died at the hands of the angels that are Nigerian authorities. And BH has died a hundred times since then. The girls have faced release from capture a thousand times and a truce has been reached with BH a gazillion times. Of course, the generals did not have their car capsize while fleeing from BH. It all makes sense. In fact, Nigeria won 5 years ago already. To accuse them of being a joke would be blasphem...the right thing to do.
he wouldnt have been killed if he hadnt tried to make an escape,i'm not a fan of killing POWs,but some tough measures were needed at the time.so try again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
he wouldnt have been killed if he hadnt tried to make an escape,i'm not a fan of killing POWs,but some tough measures were needed at the time.so try again.

Of course, an unarmed man tries to escape. Let's kill him and ensure that religious zealots are transformed into a killing machine. Makes sense.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Try a different browser or device and let us know what happens.

it was just my Operamini it was acting up, thanx dude.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GidiNaijaPikin: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
indeed now?,what a pity then,because any sensible media should be censored!,the amount of information and secrets each country has to hide could be used against such a country in a diplomatic spat{or even in a time of war}.i'm all for freedom of speech and media rights,but the line has to be drawn somewhere!.

Dude please stick to one topic, at first you said S.A media was being controlled by government now that we've proven that, that's not true, you change the topic to, every country has to keep secrets from its people, and there should be a limit to freedom of speech.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Centrifude:

it was just my Operamini it was acting up, thanx dude.

Lekker, man. Safari also acts up on the iphone. It just freezes while I am busy typing a response. I think Nairaland still has bugs from the hacking a few months ago.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Centrifude:

Dude please stick to one topic, at first you said S.A media was being controlled by government now that we've proven that, that's not true, you change the topic to, every country has to keep secrets from its people, and there should be a limit to freedom of speech.

He's been ALL OVER except where he needed to be.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:

Dude I don't care about us having old soldiers, I'd rather be lead by an old man with great experience and skills, I don't mind doing all the heavy lifting, running around and fighting, as long as I have a good leader who knows what they are doing, that is how you learn dude, the old pass their knowledge down to the next generation, that's why most professional Special Forces have a much more older leader who leads the young guys in missions.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Feel free to show us where you have;

1. Explained why the entire planet would lie.

2. Shown that there was in fact a truce.

3. Shown that the girls will actually be released.

4. Shown that the hurt generals were actually not fleeing from BH.

5. Shown that Nigerian soldiers have never fled from BH.

Whenever you're ready. Evidence is always welcome. And no, loud noise is not reasoning. Told you that loudness NEVER works against me.

go back to my earlier posts,i cant wastd my time and megabites posting and reposting links,citations and quotes.always asking for proof yet when confronted,you begin to froth in the mouth and get all purple,throwing out a fitt,an flinging out words like "destabilized" "deranged" and "lunatic".no wonder so much violence pervades you land.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
EVarn:
go back to my earlier posts,i cant wastd my time and megabites posting and reposting links,citations and quotes.always asking for proof yet when confronted,you begin to froth in the mouth and get all purple,throwing out a fitt,an flinging out words like "destabilized" "deranged" and "lunatic".no wonder so much violence pervades you land.

Am not going back to read your rubbish. I live through it already and there's nothing in there, other than loud noise.

Again, feel free to show us where you explained and provided evidence re: what I have listed. Do that or sit down. No use crying.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
DieVluit:

Of course, an unarmed man tries to escape. Let's kill him and ensure that religious zealots are transformed into a killing machine. Makes sense.
no sense in the above.post proof please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.