Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4430114 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

South African deceased were repatriated back on a chartered cargo planes to Johannesburg! Ask for proof and you'll get it instantly from me! No aviation fuel for your airforce because you cannot afford it! Period!!!
Yes a charterd flight that was organised by our DoD and landed at Waterkloof airforce base.
And we got our survivors out in time before your sh;tty health system could kill them.
www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36650:c-130bz-still-the-saaf-transport-workhorse&catid=35:Aerospace
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

NAF purchased 12 F-7s in 2005, and could only manage to train 2 pilots in 9 years.
Thus it will take NAF 54 years to train 12 pilots for the 12 F-7s.

Its a shame, but true!

Shame on you.

NAF F-7 pilots

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

You are leaving in a fool's paradise.

Your Airforce is a total sh1t hole. You had better dissolve the entire service, instead of going around claiming you have one.

The SAAF lacks everything. From pilots, to fuel, Aircrafts....... everything.
NAF lacks nothing because it has nothing!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Shame on you.

NAF F-7 pilots
You said photos dont prove anything, so shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

Yes a charterd flight that was organised by our DoD and landed at Waterkloof airforce base.
And we got our survivors out in time before your sh;tty health system could kill them.
www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36650:c-130bz-still-the-saaf-transport-workhorse&catid=35:Aerospace

So your Airforce could not afford to transport back your citizens. Pathetic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Shame on you.

NAF F-7 pilots

Your NAF pilot are still a whole lot few.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
mzilakazi:

Understanding English pose very difficult challenge for Nigerians. Well, I understand that your English is pidgin, a broken English as it can be well understood.

12 gripen fighters are not in cold freezer, so to speak. They are temporarily stored on hangers for their turn to come and rotated with another 12 gripen fighters which need to cool down. That's what we call rotation.

Half your fleet grounded, 9 pilots for 26 planes, 45 years for 26 pilots.

#Gripens2mexico

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
mzilakazi:

Lies!! they were repatriated to SA by SAAF.

Is that a SANDF C-130?

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2014

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Let us say that Nigeria could not afford to transport them back to SA. It took them 2 months just to identify the bodies. Everything is slow in Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Is that a SANDF C-130?

cool cool cool

Those are the bodies, the injured were repatriated back to SA by the SAAF. SAAF does not have special plane to use to transport bodies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mzilakazi ... your pant's on fire! Look who put them on fire ...

mzilakazi:
Lies!! they were repatriated to SA by SAAF.

... your brother jln115!

jln115:

No petrol for your sick C-130s, so SAAF chartered cargo planes as usual. Shame! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

There was no need for our airforce to transport them back, they were already dead thanks to your sh;tty civil engineers, thus it wasnt an emergency situation and it was cheaper to use a charter rather than send a C130.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Half your fleet grounded, 9 pilots for 26 planes, 45 years for 26 pilots.

#Gripens2mexico

"Grounded" is something else. Didn't you make mistake by perhaps wanting to refer to F7s. None of our gripens are grounded. We have a contract for their maintenance.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
mzilakazi:

Those are the bodies, the injured were repatriated back to SA by the SAAF. SAAF does not have special plane to use to transport bodies.

You are a blockhead fellow! So confused with even your own initial claim!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

There was no need for our airforce to transport them back, they were already dead thanks to your sh;tty civil engineers, thus it wasnt an emergency situation and it was cheaper to use a charter rather than send a C130.

So no aviation fuel for your C-130's, proves our point.

Why have you been denying you had aviation fuel, when it is obvious you don't?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

DEAD citizens thanks to the lack of decent civil engineers in Nigeria, thus it wasnt an emergency situation and it was cheaper to use a charterd flight, and when needed our airforce was up and ready to evacuate our survivors before your health system kills them of one by one.
NaijaPikinGidi:

... your brother jln115!

No petrol for your sick C-130s, so SAAF chartered cargo planes as usual. Shame! cool cool cool

#Busted.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

DEAD citizens thanks to the lack of decent civil engineers in Nigeria, thus it wasnt an emergency situation and it was cheaper to use a charterd flight, and when needed our airforce was up and ready to evacuate our survivors before your health system kills them of one by one.

But mzilakazi claims your Airforce brought them back home to soweto land?

Is mzilakazi lying?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

So no aviation fuel for your C-130's, proves our point.

Why have you been denying you had aviation fuel, when it is obvious you don't?
I know you Nigerians dont now how to work with money, but in SA we do, thuse we used the cheaper of the two options and if we really had to we would have sent a c130 just like we did to evacuate our survivors.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

... your brother jln115!

Bwahahahaha.... If you would have known that chartering plane is even more expensive than buying fuel.

Well, I fail to understand your post above by relating what I have said to what my fellow country man has said. I was simply referring to the injured who were repatriated by SAAF. That's a fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Is mzilakazi lying?
Auagust claims air is more dens at higher altitudes, is he lying?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

More excuses! We know you had and still have fuel challenges! Just stop complicating matters for yourself!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

I know you Nigerians dont now how to work with money, but in SA we do, thuse we used the cheaper of the two options and if we really had to we would have sent a c130 just like we did to evacuate our survivors.

Okay, now I get it, you lack funds? grin

So why have you been making fraudulent claims about the SAAF not lacking funds? undecided

So you were lying previously, the SAAF is indeed broke.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
mzilakazi:

Bwahahahaha.... If you would have known that chartering plane is even more expensive than buying fuel.

Well, I fail to understand your post above by relating what I have said to what my fellow country man has said. I was simply referring to the injured who were repatriated by SAAF. That's a fact!!!
Dont worry he doesnt know the difference between a dead person and an alive one, there are so many dead lying all over nigeria currently thus its difficult for him to tell the difference.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

Auagust claims air is more dens at higher altitudes, is he lying?

I asked you first.

Besides it's inappropriate to answer a question with a question. Didn't they teach you this in Soweto?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Is mzilakazi lying?

Yes!! SAAF repatriated the injured back to SA.

With regard to transportation of dead bodies, it is undoubtedly a fact that both SA and Nigeria do not have a plane large enough to carry just close to 80 caskets at once.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

Dont worry he doesnt know the difference between a dead person and an alive one, there are so many dead lying all over nigeria currently thus its difficult for him to tell the difference.

But why are the both of you (mzilakazi and Jln115) contradicting yourselves?

After you claimed the SAAF picked the cheaper of the two options, you are again agreeing with this new claim.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

Okay, now I get it, you lack funds? grin

So why have you been making fraudulent claims about the SAAF not lacking funds? undecided

So you were lying previously, the SAAF is indeed broke.
Dude your just a fcking idi0t, the fact that we know how to work with money doesnt mean we lack funds.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
mzilakazi:

Yes!! SAAF repatriated the injured back to SA.

With regard to transportation of dead bodies, it is undoubtedly a fact that both SA and Nigeria do not have a plane large enough to carry just close to 80 caskets.

I'll deal with your lies in due course. I ain't done with Jln115. You know he isn't a fraud expert like you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Henry120:

But why are the both of you (mzilakazi and Jln115) contradicting yourselves?

After you claimed the SAAF picked the cheaper of the two options, you are again agreeing with this new claim.
To be Honest i have my opinion and mzilakazi has his/hers, and as south africans we can still have different opinions and still get along.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
jln115:

Dude your just a fcking idi0t, the fact that we know how to work with money doesnt mean we lack funds.

So, now you've resorted to cursing grin grin

Didn't you only now just agreed with mzikazali that chartering is more expensive?

Please make up your mind. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.