Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4438399 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2015
jln115:
Alpha xh-1

Rooivalk is ugly, even the final prototype till production variant are both very ugly.

Rooivalk design is TOTALLY OBSOLETE tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=20pt]How Nigerian army ordered Chad, Niger, Cameroon, to protect their own borders....

.....and save themselves from Boko Haram escapees, or be invaded by fleeing Boko Haram !
[/size]

[size=13pt]
Nigeria's Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh made a detailed disclosure even as he noted that Nigeria was sending “a force of 5000 military personnel while Chad is sending a force of another 2500 personnel totalling 7, 500 troops for the MNJTF joint border forces. Cameroon too is contributing troops but I cannot tell you the number for now, and we also have an MOU with Niger. They will block their own side so that the Boko Haram or the enemies won’t have the opportunity to run into Niger to cause havoc for them”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/boko-haram-why-military-offensive-is-yielding-results-dasuki/#sthash.eFBdm8Kh.dpuf

Chad, Niger Republic, and Cameroon are NOT saving or helping Nigeria, they are saving their own country from invasion by fleeing Boko Haram who are now running across land borders and even drowning in Lake Chad as they run away like cowards fleeing from the anger of the Nigerian army's final offensive.

Shame on Nigeria's enemies....including South Africans who ran away from Seleka war in Bangui tongue tongue tongue[/size]

PHOTOS: NIGERIAN SOLDIERS SET BOKO HARAM ON FIRE AS WE MARCH FORWARD AND BOKO HARAM FLEES LIKE COWARDS !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 5:04am On Mar 02, 2015
agaugust:

Rooivalk is ugly, even the final prototype till production variant are both very ugly.

Rooivalk design is TOTALLY OBSOLETE tongue tongue

Please explain how the design is obsolete. I dare you. Tell us what design elements Rooivalk has that are "obsolete". And i presume these same design elements WILL NOT be found in any Nigerian helicopters. Be a man....explain yourself....i dare you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:36am On Mar 02, 2015
saengine:

Please explain how the design is obsolete. I dare you. Tell us what design elements Rooivalk has that are "obsolete". And i presume these same design elements WILL NOT be found in any Nigerian helicopters. Be a man....explain yourself....i dare you.

Wait, what nigerian helicopters?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 6:37am On Mar 02, 2015
AugustineAgain:

NAF does not do Hollywood photo mania like SAAF that has inferiority complex due to lack of combat experience, you want to boost your ego with photos while Nigeria boosts ego with combat experience.

The was NEVER any report ANYWHERE that NAF has shortage of pilots for F-7 jets....or else show us one such source/report !

Rather is is SAAF that has been reported by many sources all over the world as having shortage of pilots, 9 Gripen pilots previously qualified, the rest are dummies that cannot do combat, while recent reports now say the 9 previously qualified Gripen jet pilots NO LONGER get qualifying flight hours, means NO SINGLE QUALIFIED GRIPEN JET PILOT in South African air force today 2015 !

SAAF is d.ead tongue tongue

NAF is a dead man walking. No forth generation fighters nothing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
agaugust:
[size=20pt]How Nigerian army ordered Chad, Niger, Cameroon, to protect their own borders....

.....and save themselves from Boko Haram escapees, or be invaded by fleeing Boko Haram !
[/size]

[size=13pt]
Nigeria's Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh made a detailed disclosure even as he noted that Nigeria was sending “a force of 5000 military personnel while Chad is sending a force of another 2500 personnel totalling 7, 500 troops with which we intend to bring the Boko Haram nuisance to an end. Cameroon too is contributing troops but I cannot tell you the number for now, and we also have an MOU with Niger. They will block their own side so that the Boko Haram or the enemies won’t have the opportunity to run into Niger to cause havoc for them”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/boko-haram-why-military-offensive-is-yielding-results-dasuki/#sthash.eFBdm8Kh.dpuf

Chad, Niger Republic, and Cameroon are NOT saving or helping Nigeria, they are saving their own country from invasion by fleeing Boko Haram who are now running across land borders and even drowning in Lake Chad as they run away like cowards fleeing from the anger of the Nigerian army's final offensive.

Shame on Nigeria's enemies....including South Africans who ran away from Seleka war in Bangui tongue tongue tongue[/size]

PHOTOS: NIGERIAN SOLDIERS SET BOKO HARAM ON FIRE AS WE MARCH FORWARD AND BOKO HARAM FLEES LIKE COWARDS !

The art of spin doctoring: call crying for help "ordering".

Yet, Chad freed towns inside Nigeria's borders.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2015
agaugust:

[/size]

[size=13pt]
Nigeria's Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh made a detailed disclosure even as he noted that Nigeria was sending “a force of 5000 military personnel while Chad is sending a force of another 2500 personnel totalling 7, 500 troops with which we intend to bring the Boko Haram nuisance to an end. Cameroon too is contributing troops but I cannot tell you the number for now, and we also have an MOU with Niger. They will block their own side so that the Boko Haram or the enemies won’t have the opportunity to run into Niger to cause havoc for them”.

[size=16]Chad has helped Nigeria to temporarily defeat Boko Haram, now you don't even see their contribution anymore. They will pull out from you and you will have a hard time again controlling BH.

The role that they played by flushing out terrorists on your land immensely contributed on BH imaginary final defeat. However, we all know that BH is not yet defeated, they are simply lying low and will erupt once your muscles grow bigger and start to notice the role played by other forces as worthless.

Once you start claiming all their glory to yourself by telling the world that you defeated BH all alone without help from anyone, they will pull out and leave you all alone with BH. That's where BH will make you Barbecue for the day. You know well that you can't defeat BH all alone.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRFORCE OLD GENERATION CHEETAR

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2015
SANDF OLD HORSE CHEETAR

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2015
OLD CHEETAR

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2015
SANDF CHEETAR

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2015
AugustineAgain:

NAF does not do Hollywood photo mania like SAAF that has inferiority complex due to lack of combat experience, you want to boost your ego with photos while Nigeria boosts ego with combat experience.

The was NEVER any report ANYWHERE that NAF has shortage of pilots for F-7 jets....or else show us one such source/report !

Rather is is SAAF that has been reported by many sources all over the world as having shortage of pilots, 9 Gripen pilots previously qualified, the rest are dummies that cannot do combat, while recent reports now say the 9 previously qualified Gripen jet pilots NO LONGER get qualifying flight hours, means NO SINGLE QUALIFIED GRIPEN JET PILOT in South African air force today 2015 !

SAAF is d.ead tongue tongue

Where are you drawing these conclusions from?

What recent reports?

I feel sorry for you - having to invent stories so that you can sleep at night
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Manufacturer legal control does not allow 3rd party weapons transfer without permit.

Where does it say that?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Nigeria might have taken delivery of one of two up-graded Cobra APC's. Nigerian newspapers keep referring to Cobra APC's with Night vision.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Henry120:
Nigeria might have taken delivery of one of two up-graded Cobra APC's. Nigerian newspapers keep referring to Cobra APC's with Night vision.

Is this a new trend on this thread where people post "the nigerian military MIGHT have taken delivery"? Like, really. See, I might have become a billionaire this morning.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Battle-hardened Chadian soldiers parade Boko Haram fighters and captured vehicles.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-troops-chad-show-weapons-military-vehicles-parade-boko-haram-prisoners-1489822

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2015
FighterPilot:

You see where you go wrong. SA has eleven official languages two of them being English and Afrikaans. Why do I have to speak Zulu in order to prove that I am a bona fide SA. In your case you speak of someone who was born in another country and emigrated to China and live there for 60 years. Of course, that person will still be a citizen of his country of birth.

Now, in my case my great, great, grandparents arrived in SA many years ago when Nigeria was still a bush then. My mommy's father is an Irish whose parents had SA citizenship and relocated to the UK. My grandfather then decided to come back to SA and settle in Durban where he met my light complexioned zulu grandmother who was born in SA, their matrimony produced my mother and siblings. My partenal family is made of Malay and Coloured people. So, how does that make me a foreigner?
Shut up whiteboy i dont care...fukk you, your language and your ugly family, you aren't African and you never will be.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2015
The battle-hardened Chadian army with captured BH weapons continues.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ChukwuCantDie: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2015
Msauza:
The battle-hardened Chadian army with captured BH weapons continues.
You need to find a job my Zulu friend.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=18]Eskom's Medupe power station unit 6 has been successfully synchronised, a huge relief for SA power crisis. It seems our problem will be solved sooner than expected.[/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
AugustineAgain:

Third time and final battle was a stalemate, Israel failed to defeat Egypt and the Israelis agreed to peaceful settlement, and NEVER attempted to threaten Egypt again, the Egyptians finally broke Israel's military track record of victory.

Saudi Arabia won't last 7 days if they fight Israel.

Egypt is the most powerful Arab and African nation today, and Nigeria is beign called upon by Egypt to help them fight ISIS in Libya, they know who is the second STRONGEST MILITARY IN AFRICA......Nigeria !

Egypt is calling for alliance with Nigeria because Nigeria is facing terrorism threat, simple. The two countries are facing similar challenges, but please don't help Egypt fight ISIS because ISIL will crash you beyond recognition. The invitation was not based on the fact that Nigeria is a powerful military in Africa, if they were really that powerful, why did they run to other countries, even calling the US to help them fight BH. Calling upon the world to help them fight rag tag BH. It's a shame.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Msauza:

Egypt is calling for alliance with Nigeria because Nigeria is facing terrorism threat, simply. It is not because Nigeria is a powerful military in Africa, if they were really that powerful, why did they run to other countries, even calling the US to help them fight BH. Calling upon the world to help them fight rag tag BH. It's a shame.

They even begged the UK for information on their own Chibok girls. Who does that?

http://www.naij.com/393977-uk-keeping-information-about-chibok-girls-for-safety.html

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2015
DieVluit:

They even begged the UK for information on their own Chibok girls. Who does that?

http://www.naij.com/393977-uk-keeping-information-about-chibok-girls-for-safety.html

The imaginary powerful military in Africa by @agaugust. The military that was on its knees begging and begging.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Mighty Rooivalk in United Nations colours

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
Shut up whiteboy i dont care...fukk you, your language and your ugly family, you aren't African and you never will be.

You are correct

Whites, Coloureds, Indians and Chinese are not African. We dont want to be African. We are South African.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Msauza:
CHAD TROOPS HAS CHANGED THE TIDES AGAINST BOKO HARAM.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/chads-army-helps-turn-tide-against-boko-haram-1424823134

I see you are still and following the Western press. Your own posted article says helps and not has changed the tide. Desperate stuff.

The Chadians are securing the borders around the border towns while troops from Niger and Cameroon remain rooted to their sides of the border.

I am not going to paste numbers of BH killed and photos of BH captured by Nigerian forces as I am sure you would have come across them while trolling for Chadian news.

BTW, we have been generous in saying they have contributed 10% of the war effort as it is a lot less than that whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
DieVluit:

Is this a new trend on this thread where people post "the nigerian military MIGHT have taken delivery"? Like, really. See, I might have become a billionaire this morning.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that what you Southies like to ram down our throats about Denel will this and Denel may that?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
DieVluit:

In other words, Shekau has always been alive and kicking.

Please be ashamed.

We are now on Shekau the 3rd who will soon follow his predessesors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.