Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,133 members, 7,860,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464027 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
FighterPilot:

That arrangement is very stup.id and it said to have been organised by the incompetent Nigerian military. What if the militants flee deeper into Nigeria? The MNJTF will not be allowed to go any deeper, isn't? so, the arrangement of responsibilities does not do MNJTF any good.

SANDF and SAAF plus special forces, all 3 combined could not arrange the expelling of ordinary Rhino poachers from Kruger park in your own native homeland for the past 10 years. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Naija the Napoleons of Africa....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GRACEGLORY: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
We have a request for: 15, 17.5, 20, & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent business.

Products: BISCUITS, PRINGLES, DAIPERS.

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462

E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

-cyrus jesunifemi
Logistics Manager
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why do they have to be Napoleons (European) of Africa. BIG SIGN OF INFERIOR COMPLEX AGAIN. Shades try harder...nigerian army and their FONG KONG UNIFORM....Cheap shit. I was happy to see boers leading the KORT BROEK of the nigerian army on CNN and BBC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The only thing ya'll can make noise about is our UGLINESS AND YOUR SKIN TONE. The sun is taking care of u chimps. grin grin grin grin grin

agaugust:
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
By now we know Boko Haram still exists and they have pushed out the nigerian army and regained some towns in NE nigeria. kiss kiss kiss shocked
shocked shocked shocked

I thought Boko Haram was HISTORY according to some flat head called August. cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
agaugust:
New camo?..its indeed an encouraging development.
However,none of our terrain or weather matches that camo shade,except if those guys belong in the navy or SF.
I could be wrong though,i'm opened to correction.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Most of you are blogging from the SLUMS/your under developed towns and cities. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DOGS BREAKFAST CALLED lagos former SLAVE PORT. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^Over 55 years of FAILURE AND FVCKERY by flat heads....they still can't draw a straight line hence their towns look like a DOGS BREAKFAST .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nigeria was a BRITISH COLONY for 100 years 1860-1960 after the ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE (1500-1860). Where motherfvckers sold each other to Europeans, in new world HOUSE NEGROES (sell outs who wiped masters ass for a living) AND FIELD NEGROES 9hard labour) were born.
British bring together tribal, religious enemies together from North and south and form what we know today as nigeria named after the name "Nigger area". Miss Shaw the daughter of some other British colonialist is responsible for this "Nigger area name". They have been behaving like "NIGGERS since then".

British built the 1st infrastructure in Nigeria like roads,builings,railways etc...and 2% of the nigerian population were literate under the British rule/

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
kwametut:
Why do they have to be Napoleons (European) of Africa. BIG SIGN OF INFERIOR COMPLEX AGAIN. Shades try harder...nigerian army and their FONG KONG UNIFORM....Cheap shit. I was happy to see boers leading the KORT BROEK of the nigerian army on CNN and BBC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The only thing ya'll can make noise about is our UGLINESS AND YOUR SKIN TONE. The sun is taking care of u chimps. grin grin grin grin grin
Even you know that y'all ugly wide-nosed hermits.
isnt 'kwame' supposed to be a ghanaian name?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
kwametut:
By now we know Boko Haram still exists and they have pushed out the nigerian army and regained some towns in NE nigeria. kiss kiss kiss shocked
shocked shocked shocked

I thought Boko Haram was HISTORY according to some flat head called August. cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
citation needed.
PS: stop trolling
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nope: its ARABIC remember west africans suffered from both Europeans and Arabs. They were bleeped by both dicks.
Please read about the ARABIZATION OF WEST AFRICA AND U WILL FIND OUT THAT "QUAME" ISN'T GHANAIAN BUT ARABIC WORD.

Yes read flat head chimp that feed on bats and gorillas. kiss kiss kiss kiss

EVarn:
Even you know that y'all ugly wide-nosed hermits.
isnt 'kwame' supposed to be a ghanaian name?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
kwametut:
Most of you are blogging from the SLUMS/your under developed towns and cities. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DOGS BREAKFAST CALLED lagos former SLAVE PORT. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Lagos,Ogun,Kano and Abuja are the most rapidly developing states in terms of infrastructure and economy in Africa.
The Lagos state economy is already bigger than that of many African countries combined.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ervan I DARE U AND WISH U CAN JOIN ME ON A SEPARATE THREAD WHERE I WILL LECTURE U ABOUT NIGERIAN AND WEST AFRICAN HISTORY FROM "ARABIZATION TO ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE TO COLONIZATION THEN TRIBALISM AND RELIOGIOUS BIGOTRY AFTER INDEPENDENCE".

Join me if u can "Tier, Untermensch". angry angry angry angry kiss kiss kiss

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bullshit flat head, I did INFRASTRUCTURE AND HOUSING as a subject in ZA. I know you're lying from ur pitch black anus.
You will never hear us making noise about our cities.

EVarn:
Lagos,Ogun,Kano and Abuja are the most rapidly developing states in terms of infrastructure and economy in Africa.
The Lagos state economy is already bigger than that of many African countries combined.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
kwametut:
^^^^^^^^^^^Over 55 years of FAILURE AND FVCKERY by flat heads....they still can't draw a straight line hence their towns look like a DOGS BREAKFAST .
Thats the lagos lagoon dummy!,it isnt supposed to be a "straight line",surely you can at least utilize your wide nose to reason that the Nigerian government doesnt have the mystic powers to carve out "straight line" lagoons,what do you take us for?,we arent descendants of poseidon?!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
^^^^^^^^am sure you're not from the COMPUTER GENERATION flat head. cheesy grin grin
infrastructurally lagos is INFERIOR TO MOST AFRICAN CITIES. FACT.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
^^^^^^^Next claim FLAT HEAD/Ervan...This above shows you have been drinking KAI-KAI from your anus.
The Lagos infrastructure claim=LIE AND WISHFUL THOUGHT. grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
agaugust:

Nope, your own very source says SADF deployed Cactus SAM in battle of Quito and Cuban boys captured it as SADF troops fled back to base in Seleka Bangui style.

Your own comment and source says SADF had been used to abandoning heavy equipment since the time of Cuba, not just Seleka....

They where deployed in Namibia and never went north of the border.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
agaugust:

Citation needed....pocket your emotional talk

Show us source of GDF jet kills in Falkland war...the way I proved Roland shot down bombs

I though you where a military researcher. If so you should know the unit that operated the Roland in Argentina. That unit all so operated the GDF. In all your time of jacking off to the Roland in the Falklands war you had to off read about the exploits of the GDFs.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
This shows that ya'll were bleeped by everyone.
THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE AND ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE shows it all.
During Arabization of west Africa ya'll lost your culture and were forced to convert to ISLAM. Your dress code changed ya'll adopted DASHIKIS by force. Same can be said during ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

EVarn:
Thats the lagos lagoon dummy!,it isnt supposed to be a "straight line",surely you can at least utilize your wide nose to reason that the Nigerian government doesnt have the mystic powers to carve out "straight line" lagoons,what do you take us for?,we arent descendants of poseidon?!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
kwametut:
Nigeria was a BRITISH COLONY for 100 years 1860-1960 after the ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE(1500-1860). Where motherfvckers sold each other to Europeans,in new world HOUSE NEGROES(sell outs who wiped masters ass for a living) AND FIELD NEGROES 9hard labour) were born.
British bring together tribal,religious enemies together from North and south and form what we know today as nigeria named after the name "Nigger area".Miss Shaw the daughter of some other British colonialist is responsible for this "Nigger area name". They have been behaving like "NIGGERS since then".
British built the 1st infrastructure in Nigeria like roads,builings,railways etc...and 2% of the nigerian population were literate under the British rule/
Post pictures of a rickety bridge that was built by the British imperialist to enable them ferry our resources to the lagos port doesnt mean that the British built any useful infrastructure for local use.
Today,we have hundreds of modern bridges and subways.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^Nigeria brought SHAME TO THE BLACK RACE. today they have the balls to talk about human rights really 419ers

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
between 1860-1960 Brits made sure ya'll remain DUMB. cheesy grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
^^^^^^Under the British rule those shades above couldn't rad or write. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
kwametut:
Nope: its ARABIC remember west africans suffered from both Europeans and Arabs. They were bleeped by both dicks.
Please read about the ARABIZATION OF WEST AFRICA AND U WILL FIND OUT THAT "QUAME" ISN'T GHANAIAN BUT ARABIC WORD.
Yes read flat head chimp that feed on bats and gorillas. kiss kiss kiss kiss
So you are from west africa?.
That begs the question of why you are so consumed with hate.
A muslim perhaps?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
kwametut:
Bullshit flat head, I did INFRASTRUCTURE AND HOUSING as a subject in ZA. I know you're lying from ur pitch black anus.
You will never hear us making noise about our cities.

You are just an empty troll.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
EVarn:
Can you allow the Angolan military to pursue rebels deep into your terriory?.
This is an extremely volatile CT war,not the embarassing military 'jangurova' that the SANDF displayed in CAR.

If my military is incapable like that of Nigeria and is for the interest of the people, I will do it. See now the pride of Nigeria had never paid off.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bullshit flat head for starters "Lagos is a Portugese word". Secondly "Nigeria" isn't an African name or word but a European word.
Your town planning is still based on what Brish started....YES I SAID YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE was built by British. FACT. Your oil was DISCOVERED BY BRITISH. Today yall live on WHITEMENS FINIDINGS, its a well known fact that oil was discovered in 1950s by Brits. Your wishful thoughts can't erase that.

EVarn:
Post pictures of a rickety bridge that was built by the British imperialist to enable them ferry our resources to the lagos port doesnt mean that the British built any useful infrastructure for local use.
Today,we have hundreds of modern bridges and subways.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
EVarn:
New camo?..its indeed an encouraging development.
However,none of our terrain or weather matches that camo shade,except if those guys belong in the navy or SF.
I could be wrong though,i'm opened to correction.

Nigerian navy SF....blue camo.....blue ocean.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by kwametut: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lecturing an OLD FLAT HEAD about his own country. A young man born in 1992/COMPUTER GENERATION is lecturing an old fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.