Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4450873 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
agaugust:

Nigeria has 20 Alpha jets all upgraded to 2013 modern European standard and 2014 American standard. The American versions fire PGMs.

11 F-7 jets with year 2005 radar and avionics, and a deadly modern PL-9C missile.

MBB 339 are in Italy for upgrade.

L-39 Albatross has Czech upgrade in the last decade.

Hawk jets have no radar and are just trainers in light ground attack role. The pilots have ZERO air to ground combat experience on the Hawks.

South Africa has 9 Gripen pilots not combat qualified but manageable to fly air show at Mandela's funeral only.

The radar on the Gripen are 1995 era...20 years obsolete Gripen radars.

SAAF Gripens have less than 1 missile for each jet aircraft...approximately 0.98 missiles per jet.

If I need an air force for a comedy show, I will hire South African air force.....your combat status will make the world to laugh !

South Africa is in same bucket with Malawi according to United Nations military rankings released in Congo DRC
"Nigeria has 20 Alpha jets all upgraded to 2013 modern European standard and 2014 American standard. The American versions fire PGMs."
Citation needed!!!

"MBB 339 are in Italy for upgrade"
Citation needed!!

"11 F-7 jets with year 2005 radar and avionics, and a deadly modern PL-9C missile."
You know you are talking shittt, you yourself said the F-7 is obsolete!!And the A-Darter is light years ahead of the PL-9.

"Hawk jets have no radar and are just trainers in light ground attack role. The pilots have ZERO air to ground combat experience on the Hawks."
Thanks to linkZA every thing the Gripen radar sees the Hawk can see it to ,and target it! And our pilots train very very regularly thus what we lack in experience we make up for in training.

"The radar on the Gripen are 1995 era...20 years obsolete Gripen radars"
Our Gripens have the latest PS-05/A MK4 Radar, not the MK1 you are mentioning.

"SAAF Gripens have less than 1 missile for each jet aircraft...approximately 0.98 missiles per jet."
As of this year we have a unlimited supply.

"South Africa is in same bucket with Malawi according to United Nations military rankings released in Congo DRC"
Citation Needed!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
agaugust:

False news again :

“Reuters news says fighting continued till early Friday when the soldiers retreated. The town has fallen and insurgents are fully in charge, they are more than 2000 in number.

But a military source dismissed the fall of Marte as untrue, insisting that there was still an on-going battle between the troops and the insurgents.

He also said: “It is true the military and the insurgents were drawn in battle at Marte, but I can tell you that the operation is on-going, we would not allow any part of this country to be held hostage by any hoodlums.”

On the attack on Mafa, Indi said the insurgents came in large number at about 6pm but met a stiff battle from the military.
He added that the terrorists retreated when they were not making any headway."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sambisa-military-deploys-more-equipment-continues-assault/207795/

It is not false, Marte is in the arms of Boko Haram again. Nigerian soldiers fled as usual, doing what they do best.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/20505-boko-haram-attacks-mafa-town-in-borno

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Its funny how @Agaugust lies on this thread yet tells the truth on beegeagle:

Augustine says:
March 19, 2015 at 12:50 am

Terrorists have struck Tunisia, one of the most stable Arab nations. Speculations point to ISIS from Libya.
NATO coalition in Iraq confesses slow progress means air campaign alone will not defeat ISIS, wary of ground troops deployment.
Nigeria still has serious shortage of weapons/equipment, and wide gaping capability gaps in combat. We have enough weapons to defeat Boko Haram today based on recent importations, but not enough to be a military power that can work with Egypt effectively. I won’t go into this topic again until after this war is over soon, hopefully after elections.
I still insist that Nigeria is buying weapons in trickles of 5 units, 10 units usual tradition…..and NAF is far behind and outside the top 10 as Africa’s number 11th ranked nation in air combat power…..NA remains one of the obsolete armies in terms of equipment in Africa, no single laser guided ATGM to boast of, reliable SAM is almost non-existent.
Let me keep quiet lest I offend my ogas again o !

https://beegeagle./2015/03/18/boko-haram-and-mercenaries-in-borno-the-myth-the-reality-hearing-it-from-a-pmc-operative/

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
FighterPilot:

Gripen jet has all that, just. because is small does not mean it does not incoperate all that. One gripen will kill ATR beyond recognition.

Gripen Vs F-7NI.

Jets and ISTAR unarmed aircraft don't engage. It's jet vs jet.....are you a fake fighter pilot?

Also, did I hear you say Gripen has ELINT like NAF ATR-42 ? Do you know what an ELINT aircraft looks like ? You this comedian.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

[s]
"Nigeria has 20 Alpha jets all upgraded to 2013 modern European standard and 2014 American standard. The American versions fire PGMs."
Citation needed!!!

"MBB 339 are in Italy for upgrade"
Citation needed!!

"11 F-7 jets with year 2005 radar and avionics, and a deadly modern PL-9C missile."
You know you are talking shittt, you yourself said the F-7 is obsolete!!And the A-Darter is light years ahead of the PL-9.

"Hawk jets have no radar and are just trainers in light ground attack role. The pilots have ZERO air to ground combat experience on the Hawks."
Thanks to linkZA every thing the Gripen radar sees the Hawk can see it to ,and target it! And our pilots train very very regularly thus what we lack in experience we make up for in training.

"The radar on the Gripen are 1995 era...20 years obsolete Gripen radars"
Our Gripens have the latest PS-05/A MK4 Radar, not the MK1 you are mentioning.

"SAAF Gripens have less than 1 missile for each jet aircraft...approximately 0.98 missiles per jet."
As of this year we have a unlimited supply.

"South Africa is in same bucket with Malawi according to United Nations military rankings released in Congo DRC"
Citation Needed!![/s]

You have this lazy habit of asking me to repeat old old comments that have been posted repeatedly on this thread even if just recently posted.

I have better things to do with my time, so consult the archives.

Don't you Southies ever get bored with repetitions? I know you always lack new ideas and creativity, reason why there is NOTHING like Nollywood or Nairaland created by 50 million South African dullards grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
agaugust:

You have this lazy habit of asking me to repeat old old comments that have been posted repeatedly on this thread in one year.

I have better things to do with my time, so consult the archives.

Don't you Southies ever get bored with repetitions? I know you always lack new ideas and creativity, reason why there is NOTHING like Nollywood or Nairaland created by 50 million South African dullards grin grin
Hey retaard! I wouldn't be asking you for citations if you posted it in the first place.

Now post some citations to back up those claims!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
FighterPilot:

It is not false, Marte is in the arms of Boko Haram again. Nigerian soldiers fled as usual, doing what they do best.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/20505-boko-haram-attacks-mafa-town-in-borno

Your news source is old, my own news is today current as we speak...

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sambisa-military-deploys-more-equipment-continues-assault/207795/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

Hey retaard! I wouldn't be asking you for citations if you posted it in the first place.

Now post some citations to back up those claims!!

You have done that many times, I have a good memory. You joined this forum last year asking me to repeat posts about NN stealth catamarans for you alone, as if I am your errand boy....you must be craaaazy.

Go back to search the archives of this thread if you need old information, lazy man....your lazy friends are thsoe killing immigrants that have taken jobs away from you lazy people. Lazy man
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
agaugust:

You have done that many times, I have a good memory. You joined this forum last year asking me to repeat posts about NN stealth catamarans for you alone, as if I am your errand boy....you must be craaaazy.

Go back to search the archives of this thread if you need old information, lazy man....your lazy friends are thsoe killing immigrants that have taken jobs away from you lazy people. Lazy man
Dude!! Stop lying!! You didn't post any citation that all 20 Alpha jets were upgraded! The only citation you gave regarding the Alpha jets, was one were you stated that NAF received 9 refurbished Alpha jets!

You see, this is what you do! if you cant provide a citation to prove your claims, you lie and say you already posted a source and don't want to repost it.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

Dude!! Stop lying!! You didn't post any citation that all 20 Alpha jets were upgraded! The only citation you gave regarding the Alpha jets, was one were you stated that NAF received 9 refurbished Alpha jets!

You see, this is what you do! if you cant provide a citation to prove your claims, you lie and say you already posted a source and don't want to repost it.

I proved that Roland shoots down bombs, that is classic. I post citations for all my claims if I insist they have sources.

It's you Southies that like to argue with sources when it bursts your over-bloated bubble and shatters your inflated ego.

We just wrecked SAAF brand new 120 km range Umbani-Al Tariq guided bombs here, and you guys are butt hurt that Nigeria has capacity to defeat such a modern long range weapon by using a much older equipment. Shock, that's what we give you here, shockers...shocks...live wire.

NAF had 24 French made Alpha jets, attrition cost about 6 units.

The new American 6 Alpha jets, are American owned PGM capable and upgraded by the users, now sold to Nigeria, the videos and photos were splashed here many weeks ago. The older NAF Alpha jet upgrades showed a total of 14, the 9 was first batch. All those stories have been posted here, if you have short memory, it's normal for every South African
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
agaugust:

I proved that Roland shoots down bombs, that is classic. I post citations for all my claims if I insist they have sources.

It's you Southies that like to argue with sources when it bursts your over-bloated bubble and shatters your inflated ego.

We just wrecked SAAF brand new 120 km range Umbani-Al Tariq guided bombs here, and you guys are butt hurt that Nigeria has capacity to defeat such a modern long range weapon by using a much older equipment. Shock, that's what we give you here, shockers...shocks...live wire.

The new American 6 Alpha jets, are American owned and upgraded by the users, now sold to Nigeria, the videos and photos were splashed here many weeks ago. The older NAF Alpha jet upgrades showed a total of 14, the 9 was first batch. All those stories have been posted here, if you have short memory, it's normal for every South African
WTF dude!! not once did I even comment on the whole Roland vs Bomb saga! I asked for a source to prove that all 20 Alpha jets were upgraded P.S not refurbished but upgraded you have yet to provide any such source on this thread or any other thread for that matter!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

WTF dude!! not once did I even comment on the whole Roland vs Bomb saga! I asked for a source to prove that all 20 Alpha jets were upgraded P.S not refurbished but upgraded you have yet to provide any such source on this thread or any other thread for that matter!

You said on the Roland vs Bomb issue that you believe I am the one editing Wikipedia to post fraud, now that Patches has admitted he is the one, you avoid the issue completely....shame on you.

Are you blind, 6 American Alpha jets are upgraded for precision guided munitions combat by the American users before Nigeria bought them.

The older French built Alphas had 9 in batch one upgrade to 6 pylons instead of 4 hard points, and second batch of 5 went for upgrades too, NAF announced that in 2014, was posted here. Adding new pylons is not refurbishment, it's upgrade. Total now 20 Alpha jets.

Consult the archives, lazy man.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
agaugust:

You said on the Roland vs Bomb issue that you believe I am the one editing Wikipedia to post fraud, now that Patches has admitted he is the one, you avoid the issue completely....shame on you.

Are you blind, 6 American Alpha jets are upgraded for precision guided munitions combat by the American users before Nigeria bought them.

The older French built Alphas had 9 in batch one upgrade to 6 pylons instead of 4 hard points, and second batch of 5 went for upgrades too, NAF announced that in 2014, was posted here. Adding new pylons in nit refurbishment, it's upgrade. Total now 20 Alpha jets.

Consult the archives, lazy man.
"You said on the Roland vs Bomb issue that you believe I am the one editing Wikipedia to post fraud"
What? When did I ever say that?

"6 American Alpha jets are upgraded for precision guided munitions"
According to Defenceweb you only received 2: http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38540:nigerian-air-force-receiving-additional-alpha-jets&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

"The older French built Alphas had 9 in batch one upgrade to 6 pylons instead of 4 hard points, and second batch of 5 went for upgrades too, NAF announced that in 2014, was posted here. Adding new pylons in nit refurbishment, it's upgrade. Total now 20 Alpha jets."
According to defenceweb the 9 Alpha jets were only refurbished and not upgraded, besides receiving 2 extra hardpoints can barley be regarded as an upgrade!
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36979:nigerian-air-force-returns-refurbished-c-130-to-service&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

"You said on the Roland vs Bomb issue that you believe I am the one editing Wikipedia to post fraud"

According to Defenceweb you only received 2:

That's inaccurate.

Nigeria received 6 units from Airusa. They've also been many many inaccuracies as regards to Nigerian military procurements.

Even Sipri Admits to these inaccuracies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Henry120:

That's inaccurate.

Nigeria received 6 units from Airusa. They've also been many many inaccuracies as regards to Nigerian military procurements.

Even Sipri Admits to these inaccuracies.
Ok cool..... prove me wrong! post a source that contradict my claims.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

According to Defenceweb you only received 2: http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38540:nigerian-air-force-receiving-additional-alpha-jets&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

"The older French built Alphas had 9 in batch one upgrade to 6 pylons instead of 4 hard points, and second batch of 5 went for upgrades too, NAF announced that in 2014, was posted here. Adding new pylons in nit refurbishment, it's upgrade. Total now 20 Alpha jets."
According to defenceweb the 9 Alpha jets were only refurbished and not upgraded, besides receiving 2 extra hardpoints can barley be regarded as an upgrade!
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36979:nigerian-air-force-returns-refurbished-c-130-to-service&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

Defenceweb knows NOTHING about NAF beyond what they read on internet. Defenceweb is NOT an authority on Nigerian air force equipment, do they know any details about the 6 American Alpha jets? It was Beegeagle that revealed the purchase contract in 2014 and showed the public photos in 2015, even SIPRI failed to get any of that information, now you talking about a copy and paste defenceweb that has no insider in NAF.

We bought 24 Alpha jets, remove 10 for attrition, 14 are for various types of upgrade at various times and batches since 2013, and 6 Amerian Alphas were purchased, a world respected SIPRI was too sidetracked by NAF to know that and SIPRI has no record of it, then you think your local defenceweb is better than SIPRI on Nigerian military.

I have no interest in discussing pointless argument of an ignorant you that says adding two extra pylons on NAF Alpha jet is a mere refurbishment not upgrade, why should I waste my time with a retaaard who calls an upgrade a refurbishment
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
agaugust:

Defenceweb knows NOTHING about NAF beyond what they read on internet. Defenceweb is NOT an authority on Nigerian air force equipment, do they know any details about the 6 American Alpha jets? It was Beegeagle that showed the world, even SIPRI failed to get that information, now you talking about a copy and paste defenceweb that has no insider in NAF.

We bought 24 Alpha jets, remove 10 for attrition, 14 are for upgrade at various times and phases since 2013, and 6 Amerian Alphas were purchased, blind SIPRI was too blind to see that, then you think your local defenceweb is better than SIPRI on Nigerian military.

I have no interest in discussing pointless argument of an ignorant you that says adding two extra pylons on NAF Alpha jet is a mere refurbishment not upgrade, why should I waste my time with a retaaard who calls an upgrade a refurbishment

I don't want your opinion mate! Provide a citation to back up your claims.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

I don't want your opinion mate! Provide a citation to back up your claims.

I won't repeat ANYTHING for a fool, go search the archives. Lazy bones. Do you pay me for time spent here searching out old information to repeat just because you demand for it? I won't invest my time on you no matter what you say. I don't care.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

Ok cool..... prove me wrong! post a source that contradict my claims.

Nigeria doesn't run it's Defence on pages of the internet. Neither is defenceweb an authority on the ground. infact they depend entirely on beegeagles blog for Nigerian military news.

However, here's one for you.

There's only one country in the world that supplies the MI-24V.

Here are 3 NAF MI-24V's, can you present a source that shows the delivery of 3 MI-24V's to the Nigerian military.

NAF 260

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Henry120:

Nigeria doesn't run it's Defence on pages of the internet. Neither is defenceweb an authority on the ground. infact they depend entirely on beegeagles blog for Nigerian military news.

However, here's one for you.

There's only one country in the world that supplies the MI-24V.

Here are 3 NAF MI-24V's, can you present a source that shows the delivery of 3 MI-24V's to the Nigerian military.

NAF 260
So what your really saying is that you have no idea how many Alpha jets NAF received, and the number of 6 is something you made up?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
agaugust:

I won't repeat ANYTHING for a fool, go search the archives. Lazy bones. Do you pay me for time spent here searching out old information to repeat just because you demand for it? I won't invest my time on you no matter what you say. I don't care.
I have and you have posted no source that confirm you received 6 Alpha jets, but at least I provided a source that state you only received 2 Alpha jets from the US.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
jln115:

So what your really saying is that you have no idea how many Alpha jets NAF received, and the number of 6 is something you made up?

Why don't you produce a source which shows were NAF MI-24V's come from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Henry120:

Why don't you produce a source which shows were NAF MI-24V's come from?

Why should I? I provided a source that state NAF only received 2 Alphas from the US, why cant you guys provide a source that dispute these claims?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2015
jln115:

Why should I? I provided a source that state NAF only received 2 Alphas from the US, why cant you guys provide a source that dispute these claims?

So you cannot prove MI-24v's in Desert scheme in NAF service, good. Defenceweb should have written "by our estimate". As they have no evidence to make such a claim.

We know Nigeria got 6 because, the source which gave us the heads up on T-72Bs, BTR-4E's, CH-3A's, AR-1's also gave us the heads up on the Alpha jets.

Nigeria doesn't conduct it's National Security over the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Henry120:

So you cannot prove MI-24v's in Desert scheme in NAF service, good. Defenceweb should have written "by our estimate". As they have no evidence to make such a claim.

We know Nigeria got 6 because, the source which gave us the heads up on T-72Bs, BTR-4E's, CH-3A's, AR-1's also gave us the heads up on the Alpha jets.

Nigeria doesn't conduct it's National Security over the internet.
Yes and I KNOW South Africa received 200 Leo 2A6 MBTs
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2015
jln115:

Good for you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Henry120:

Good for you.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:13am On Apr 28, 2015
jln115:

Show us photo of just one of the 200 Leo MBTs in SANDF....just one, like we show you one or two Mi-24V and Alpha Jet USAair
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:20am On Apr 28, 2015
jln115:

I have and you have posted no source that confirm you received 6 Alpha jets, but at least I provided a source that state you only received 2 Alpha jets from the US.

Defenceweb is NOT SURE of numbers, it said AT LEAST TWO....why not say two? Defenceweb knows it does not know Nigerian military things with certainty, so it cautioned itself, also it must have seen the Beegeagle as a superior source on Nigeria and is being careful not to write contrary to the powerful insider source that knows what mighty SIPRI does not know.

You can add this to your shock list, Nigeria is getting 200 T-72 tanks....SIPRI says it has lost track of Nigerian T-72 purchases, however, the insider source for the 120 Bigfoot MRAPS and 6 Alpha jets has confirmed 200 T-72 tanks, the photos and videos we have seen alone count about 100 units already, the tanks are just everywhere.

Nigeria paid USAir for 6 PGM enabled American standard upgrade Alpha jets since 2014 last year.

Nothing changes that.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 28, 2015
agaugust:

Show us photo of just one of the 200 Leo MBTs in SANDF....just one, like we show you one or two Mi-24V and Alpha Jet USAair
Leo 2 in the karoo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 28, 2015
agaugust:

Defenceweb is NOT SURE of numbers, it said AT LEAST TWO....why not say two? Defenceweb knows it does not know Nigerian military things with certainty, so it cautioned itself, also it must have seen the Beegeagle as a superior source on Nigeria and is being careful not to write contrary to the powerful insider source that knows what mighty SIPRI does not know.

You can add this to your shock list, Nigeria is getting 200 T-72 tanks....SIPRI says it has lost track of Nigerian T-72 purchases, however, the insider source for the 120 Bigfoot MRAPS and 6 Alpha jets has confirmed 200 T-72 tanks, the photos and videos we have seen alone count about 100 units already, the tanks are just everywhere.

Nigeria paid USAir for 6 PGM enabled American standard upgrade Alpha jets since 2014 last year.

Nothing changes that.
Bla bla bla bla!!!!!!

Some Citation would be nice!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2015
agaugust:

Gripen Vs F-7NI.

Jets and ISTAR unarmed aircraft don't engage. It's jet vs jet.....are you a fake fighter pilot?

Also, did I hear you say Gripen has ELINT like NAF ATR-42 ? Do you know what an ELINT aircraft looks like ? You this comedian.

F7 deserves to rest in the scrap yard, that's where it belongs.

Yes, only one gripen will tear your ATR-42 into pieces. Fighter jets do intercept spy planes.

http://theaviationist.com/2014/10/02/su-27-intercept-swedish-elint-plane/

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.