Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4440099 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
ssaengine:
http://mobi.iol.co.za/#!/article/how-deadly-car-battle-unfolded-1.1493841

Oh and since Augustine is now best friends with Helmoed Hietman, why doesn't he recap what Helmoed said about how brave our troops fought in CAR. Read it again nice and slow and enjoy.

Was Helmoed himself inside the battlefield recording the Seleka Vs SANDF firefights?

Helmod is quoted when he agrees with me, if he writes propaganda, it is a lie. He was quoting SANDF parabats propaganda from C.A.R. where he himself never saw the battle. For other things that he can verify, yes I will quote his truths, not his lies.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

You rotate same crews from ship to ship....dummy. Both ships were not sailing same time and firing all weapons same time...fool !

That's exactly what i said. The navy flew F145's crew from Simon's Town, dumped them in the Indian Ocean to take over from the ghost/imaginary/voodoo crew who was conducting post-refit trials on F145, and sailed it back to Simon's Town. So why are you arguing?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

Forget about the month, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008....it's a 4 year era on calender pages.
WTF!!!!!!! according to Agubugu here 2 years and 3 months= 4 years!!!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

Forget about the month, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008....it's a 4 year era on calender pages.

That's three (3) you bloody fool or still 2 years and a few months.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

Was Helmoed himself inside the battlefield recording the Seleka Vs SANDF firefights?

Helmod is quoted when he agrees with me, if he writes propaganda, it is a lie. He was quoting SANDF parabats propaganda from C.A.R. where he himself never saw the battle. For other things that he can verify, yes I will quote his truths, not his lies.

Lmao!!!

"Judge, even though my client is a mass murdering, evil ,stealing man, I promise you....this time he is telling the truth. The other times no, but this time i promise"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
ssaengine:

That's exactly what i said. The navy flew F145's crew from Simon's Town, dumped them in the Indian Ocean to take over from the ghost/imaginary/voodoo crew who was conducting post-refit trials on F145, and sailed it back to Durban. So why are you arguing?

Post refit trials does NOT include battle stations, did they fire any missiles ? Fool !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
ssaengine:

Lmao!!!

"Judge, even though my client is a mass murdering, evil ,stealing man, I promise you....this time he is telling the truth. The other times no, but this time i promise"

It's called discernment between truth and falsehood. One man can lie today on one issue and say the truth tomorrow on a different issue.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

That's three (3) you bloody fool or still 2 years and a few months.

1. 2005

2. 2006

3. 2007

4. 2008

That's 4 different years of an era. Not about counting months. Mumu.....and it's still far from commissioning all vessels in one day, it took years.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

O really?

[size=13pt]Awwwww-sheeeitt

The Irony when (on the very day he calls others liars) Hununubugu120 is exposed for telling lies!! AHAHAHAHA

You just got wrecked, son [/size]

It seems you suffer from acute dementia?

This was my initial question, which you all cowardly South-Africans were too ashamed to answer, and here is his reply.

Why don't you tell us how many years Project Biro has lasted for, from inception till date? Andrewza said it was from 1996 - till date, however i have evidence that is an Apartheid Era program.

andrewza:

1991 not 1996. Any case there where several apartheid projects that took place. 1 led to the construction of 2 corvettes that due to arms embargoes we never got. They where sold to Argentina.

The reason the projects take so long in SA is that they not rushed in to. Many of the early years of a project it is just to see if there is even a need for it there are countless projects in the SANDF. Many unfunded and some never ending. What changed for project biro is it one got a budget and 2 it is now in finale stages. Companies have been told to submit there opstions.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
jln115:
Remember, Agubugibu cannot count. He has a poor arithmetic skills.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
jln115:

Era of years on date-timeline not number of months.

In history, time-line is mentioned in years not number of months.

You commissioned a vessel in 2005, next 2006, next 2007, and last one 2008.....timeline will be written in history as 2005,2006,2007,2008.

History will not wipe away those dates from records, it will always show 4 years, that is how commissioning history is recorded worldwide.

Olodo grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

Remember, Agubugibu cannot count. He has a poor arithmetic skills.
Dude, I swear I come to NL sometimes just to laugh at Augustine!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Henry120:

It seems you suffer from acute dementia?

This was my initial question, which you all cowardly South-Africans were too ashamed to answer, and here is his reply.

Why don't you tell us how many years Project Biro has lasted for, from inception till date? Andrewza said it was from 1996 - till date, however i have evidence that is an Apartheid Era program.

Show us where did he say it was project Biro.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

WTF!!! Again!!! 2 years and 3 months doesn't = 4 years, doesn't matter what magical date-timeline or calendar you use!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
jln115:
Confirmed what exactly?
That your Project Biro is from 1991. That's a whole 24 years and counting!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

You commissioned a vessel in 2005, next 2006, next 2007, and last one 2008.....timeline will be written in history as 2005,2006,2007,2008.

History will not wipe away those dates from records, it will always show 4 years. Olodo
No!!! it shows that our vessels were commissioned 2 years and 3 months from each other!!

2 years does not = 4 years Augubugu!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Henry120:

That your Project Biro is from 1991. That's a whole 24 years and counting!
Uhm no he didn't!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
jln115:

No!!! it shows that our vessels were commissioned 2 years and 3 months from each other!!

2 years does not = 4 years Augubugu!!

History will not wipe away those dates from records, it will always show 4 years, that is how commissioning history is recorded worldwide.

You dont's record commissioning history in days, world standard is years.....dates of commission will show 4 different dates, it spanned over 4 different years.

You are not smart enough to learn the difference. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

It's called discernment between truth and falsehood. One man can lie today on one issue and say the truth tomorrow on a different issue.

And that's exactly why if a witness or defended has been known to lie before, his testimony is regarded as unreliable. Even if deep down he knows he is telling the truth this time. A reasonable jury simply cant trust his judgement anymore.

You clearly aren't a reasonable judger of character. You chose to side with a man that you yourself have called a liar, simply for your own greedy needs. How do you know if Hietman doesn't have hidden financial ties with one ship builder, publicly says bad stuff about another ship builder, in the hope that his buddies will be seen as more favourable bidders?

You see how your desperation is so obvious? Congrats on digging your own hole. My work here is done.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
jln115:

WTF!!! Again!!! 2 years and 3 months doesn't = 4 years, doesn't matter what magical date-timeline or calendar you use!!

Cool, now list the commission years for each of all those 7 vessels now and make it show only 2 years . Domingo grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
HENRY, Under apartheid regime there was no such thing called project Biro. Well, it could be that they also had the same concept of building ships for SAN, but unfortunately it could never materialized. Remember, the former government also had their own projects which some of them they cancelled.

Remember project Carver (building of fighter jets) and many others which were cancelled

Under ANC government, the project biro concept was initiated in 2007 and documented in 2008 defence review.

It was further approved by the government and made the policy in 14 Feb 2014.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

Cool, now list the commission dates for each of all those 3 submarines now and make it show only 2 years . Domingo grin grin

Agaubugubu, when you were born, you were not born already having one year. Normally when you count years you start with a year ahead to complete a twelve month cycle. Mumu-fool.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
ssaengine:

And that's exactly why if a witness or defended has been known to lie before, his testimony is regarded as unreliable. Even if deep down he knows he is telling the truth this time. A reasonable jury simply cant trust his judgement anymore.

You clearly aren't a reasonable judger of character. You chose to side with a man that you yourself have called a lier, simply for your own greedy needs. How do you know if Hietman doesn't have hidden financial ties with one ship builder, publicly says bad stuff about another ship builder, in the hope that his buddies will be seen as more favourable bidders?

You see how your desperation is so obvious? Congrats on digging your own hole. My work here is done.

Quote which common law or doctrine of equity backs the bolded part of your comment.

In law, anywhere on earth, a judge will accept a man's testimony as true if he has proof, infallible evidence, despite the fact that he told lies to the same court yesterday.

No court will say his current evidence is false because he lied yesterday by making a claim he could not prove, but today if he says a new thing with proof, international law binds a court of justice to accept it.

Your Soweto education is at village level grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
mzilakazi:

Agaubugubu, when you were born, you were not born already having one year. Normally when you count years you start with a year ahead to complete a twelve month cycle. Mumu-fool.

We are not talking about human age, we are talking about historical records of commissioning dates of ships you dunce !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
IF THE ANC GOVERNMENT DECIDES TOMORROW TO REVIVE PROJECT CARVER OF BUILDING A CARVER FIGHTER JET, THE STUPIDD HENRY WILL JUMP AND CLAIM THAT PROJECT CARVER IS 30 YEARS OR SO, NOT CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT IT WAS A PROJECT THAT WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD.

STUPIDD HENRY.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
jln115:

NNS Aradu vs SAS Mendi
Which looks more obsolete?

Beauty doesn't equal effectiveness you dummy domingo southie dunderhead!

We all know South-African Navy Frigates come with Defective and Obsolete combat suites.

I will bet on the SA navy Frigate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. All vessels were over 60 years old and at the end of their hull-life. That is why the USCG decommissioned them and gave them to you for free

2. No, fvck that, show me stats, details, information... what is this R-MACK you speak of?

3. Yes, and the enlarged derivative still falls short of 2000t making it a Corvette. Unless it is approaching 3000t then it is no where near a "light" frigate

4. Then quote where I said it. You wish to call me a liar? Then show us where I lied!

Henry120, yet again, you astound me with your disgusting antics and tactics. Even Augbug would not sink so low as to do such.

Shameful/10

No, the Vessels were taken out of service because a newer Type of ship was introduced into service. Infact the Vessels before Transfer to the Nigerian Navy was in very active service combating Narco terrorists in the South-Coast.

2. Go read up on R-MACK, dummy!

3. They are Light Frigates, their displacement is higher than what the Chinese refer to as Corvettes.

4. I'm not going to waste my time digging up your old posts, you made that claim severally in this thread.

Patrick, you are constantly living in denial, I almost feel very sad for you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Henry120:

Beauty doesn't equal effectiveness you dummy domingo southie dunderhead!

We all know South-African Navy Frigates come with Defective and Obsolete combat suites.

I won't bet on the SA navy Frigate.

Please leave granny Arandu to rest in peace. What kind of African are you of speaking about the dead in that irresponsible manner.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

Olodo grin grin

The South-Africans are mainly dunderhead olodos!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

We are not talking about human age, we are talking about historical records of commissioning dates of ships you dunce !

It doesn't matter, years or ages are counted the same.

If I commission one ship on the 1st of Dec 2010 and another on the 3rd of January 2011. That will not be 2years. It will be two Months time. Mumu-Foool-Stupido.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Henry120:

The South-Africans are mainly dunderhead olodos!

I rather be a dunderhead who knows how to count years correctly than a clever who can't even count time
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
agaugust:

Cool, now list the commission years for each of all those 7 vessels now and make it show only 2 years . Domingo grin grin
First Vessel was commissioned in Nov 2005 last vessel was commissioned in Feb 2008:

Nov 2005 - Feb 2008= 2 years and 3 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.