Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4468408 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
mzilakazi:
AKASH VS UMKHONTO MISSILE FAMILY.

WHICH ONE IS THE BEST?

Akash range 30 km, ceiling 18 km.

Umkhonto range 15 km, ceiling 8 km.

India beats South Africa, yet the Indians don't go about calling themselves one of the best weapons producers in the world
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

You are non-combatant, you are an admin work related air force man, yet you say you were deployed with combatant army units in Dafur? Even if you pay bribes, nobody will post you there.

Your comment got 6 likes....people love your lies and comedy

We deploy with hundreds of officers from lieutenant, Captains, Majors and Colonels. So, what exactly do you want to say?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Akash range 30 km, ceiling 18 km.

Umkhonto range 15 km, ceiling 8 km.

India beats South Africa, yet the Indians don't go about calling themselves one of the best weapons producers in the world

Umkhonto has 60Km range version. You are a disgraceful fool.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_(missile)

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
mzilakazi:
After China had copied A-Darter's original tech, Denel had to come with a completely new tech of A-Darter that behaves completely different to that of the original but with same capsule or body.

Liar !!! Who told you Denel built A-Darter?

Brazil's Mectron company supplied technology by joint venture to South Africa for A-Darter, Denel never succeeded until Brazil sent Mectron company to give you Brazilian technology and experience with build modern missiles like Piranha.

Glory thief, you guys completely refused to give glory to Brazil that helped you and now claim South Africa built A-Darter....you Soweto glory thieves !!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

We deploy with hundreds of officers from lieutenant, Captains, Majors and Colonels. So, what exactly do you want to say?

Let @fighterpilot Show us proof that he was deployed to war zone in Dafur.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
UMKHONTO MISSILE FAMILY.
Operational range 12 km (7.5 mi )(Umkhonto-IR Block 1) [1] 15 km (9.3 mi ) (Umkhonto-IR Block 2) 20 km (12 mi)(Umkhonto-IR Block 2 [Extended Range]) 30 km (19 mi) (Umkhonto-ER) 60 km (37 mi)(Umkhonto-R) [2] Flight altitude 8 km (5.0 mi )(Umkhonto-IR) 12 km (7.5 mi ) (Umkhonto-ER) 15 km (9.3 mi )(Umkhonto-R)

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

Umkhonto has 60Km range version. You are a disgraceful fool.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_(missile)

60 km Umkhonto version does not exist, the one you have is 15 km....and stop quoting Wikipedia here...foool !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

UMKHONTO MISSILE FAMILY.

Operational
range 12 km (7.5 mi )(Umkhonto-IR Block
1) [1]
15 km (9.3 mi ) (Umkhonto-IR Block
2) 20 km (12 mi)(Umkhonto-IR Block
2 [Extended Range])
30 km (19 mi) (Umkhonto-ER)
60 km (37 mi)(Umkhonto-R) [2]
Flight altitude 8 km (5.0 mi )(Umkhonto-IR)
12 km (7.5 mi ) (Umkhonto-ER)
15 km (9.3 mi )(Umkhonto-R)

Stop posting nonexistent planned proposals. India too has plans for extended range Akash.

Show us source that says Umkonto missile range above 15 km exists in service anywhere in this world....citation needed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Show us proof that you were deployed to war zone in Dafur.

You have run out of ideas. I have only deployed to other countries other than Sudan. However, my colleagues have deployed to Darfur, where there is plenty of scorpions.

Agau, please let me tell you that officers can never be left behind in any deployments. They form a very crucial part of our deployment.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Stop posting nonexistent planned proposals. India too has plans for extended range Akash.

Show us source that says Umkonto missile range above 15 km exists in service anywhere in this world....citation needed

Umkhonto Block II (15km) is currently in service with SA navy and FINLAND. Thank you.

http://www.deagel.com/Surface-to-Air-Missiles/Umkhonto-Block-2_a001076002.aspx

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

You have run out of ideas. I have only deployed to other countries other than Sudan.

I was talking about @fighterpilot who claims to have been deployed to Sudan.

Me too can claim I was deployed to Iraq with my PMC colleagues, it's easy, isn't it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

Umkhonto Block II (15km) is currently in service with SA navy and FINLAND. Thank you.

http://www.deagel.com/Surface-to-Air-Missiles/Umkhonto-Block-2_a001076002.aspx

Thank you for admitting that India beats South Africa in missile technology, Indian Akash is 30 km range, double you Southie goat heads who claim to be among the best in the world
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

I was talking about @fighterpilot who claims to have been deployed to Sudan.

Me too can claim I was deployed to Iraq with my PMC colleagues, it's easy, isn't it?

So, what is wrong with that? Fighter pilot claimed to be a junior officer and do you think officers are not being deployed only because they work in offices? I told you to keep away from military discourse because you hardly know anything about military. Don't you know officers are trained as combatants and administrators. That's why they are called commissioned officers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Thank you for admitting that India beats South Africa in missile technology, Indian Akash is 30 km range, double you Southie goat heads who claim to be among the best in the world

Bwahaha… you are pathetic.

SA has a 60 km range of Umkhonto missile dummy. It is reported to fly altitute of 15-20km.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

60 km Umkhonto version does not exist, the one you have is 15 km....and stop quoting Wikipedia here...foool !

It does young boy. It requires not testing. Simple motor and seeker to extent the range. That's all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Liar !!! Who told you Denel built A-Darter?

Brazil's Mectron company supplied technology by joint venture to South Africa for A-Darter, Denel never succeeded until Brazil sent Mectron company to give you Brazilian technology and experience with build modern missiles like Piranha.

Glory thief, you guys completely refused to give glory to Brazil that helped you and now claim South Africa built A-Darter....you Soweto glory thieves !!!!

A-Darter is V3E missile project which Denel started in 1995. Stop misleading people.

You have no knowledge of what you are talking about. A-Darter is the property of DENEL DYNAMICS. Brazil have only invested money that's all. Denel have been looking for a partner ever since the project was only on paper.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

You are non-combatant, you are an admin work related air force man, yet you say you were deployed with combatant army units in Dafur? Even if you pay bribes, nobody will post you there.

Your comment got 6 likes....people love your lies and comedy

So unfortunate! The illiterate SAAF air-man getting likes for his equally illiterate comment.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

South Africa copied Finland to build Badger IFV, show proof that Denel piad for the hull design.

You are copy cats too cheesycheesy

I don't understand why you purposefully turn this thread into a joke. Are you here for a serious debate or not? What you do is pathetic.
Denel is building the Badger using the Patria Finnish IFV chassis under license, with South African weapons and communication systems used. Even a 7 year old can find that information on the internet. You know that for a fact, but you just bring this topic down with such useless comments. Compare this thread to a year or so ago. Look at how slow it is now, because of non.sense like this. Just grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Show proof that South Africa did not copy German Iris -T missile by reverse engineering to produce A-Darter, because Denel never succeeded in building A-Darter until 7 years after you got hold of German Iris-T.

Same way South Africa copied Finland's Patria IFV to build Denel Badger IFV...you Soweto thieves, accusing other people!

Again. Just stop turning this thread into a joke. You are killing it. Can you explain this?

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1152&catid=7:Industry&Itemid=116

"The flight tests were a successful first in the series to prove the specifications and simulation models, which bodes well for the missile`s eventual integration on the South African Air Force`s Gripen fighter jets, the Brazilian Air Force`s F5M aircraft, as well as the latter`s possible FX programme for a future frontline fighter," said Denel Dynamics CEO Jan Wessels.

The tests evaluated the missile`s manoeuvrability and high G-force characteristics as well as the ability of the high off-boresight seeker (+/-90 degrees off-boresight) head to track targets.

Designed as an agile missile (hence the designation "A" in the name), the A-Darter`s key technologies had been established by 2006. Full-scale development has been on going since 2007.

Article written - February 2009
SAAF orders Iris-T missile - May 2008
SAAF receives first Iris-T - Late 2009

So Iris-T was reverse engineered how exactly? Stop being a dam clown and grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

LOL....dreamer.

Chinese PLZ-05 mobile artillery ranges shells to 100 km, beats your G-6 Rhino .

Swedish Archer artillery shellls range 60 km and are guided PGM, your Southie G-6 fires about 70 km unguided shell with zero precision and poor performance.

Russian BMP-3 IFV has 100 mm gun beating your Badgers 30mm gun, the BMP-3 is also amphibious and has composite armour, yours is far inferior cheesycheesy

See, South Africa makes weapons, we agree, but you are mot among the best in the world, that's why you sell much less than your masters in other continents.
1. G6 is the longest firing Artillery piece in the world, the fact that it can reach 73km without guided ammunition IS INSANE!!! No other artillery piece can fire unguided shells that distance, secondly the G6 is famed for its accuracy, the G6 is also capable of firing guided ammunition BTW ! P.S which round does the PLZ use to fire 100km?

2.Badger is faster has better range, better mine protection , has equal armour to the BMP and WE DONT NEED AMPHIBIOUS vehicles! Also The Badger doesn't come with just 1 turret, there are many variants we can choose from other than the 30mm canon!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
ssaengine:

I don't understand why you purposefully turn this thread into a joke. Are you here for a serious debate or not? What you do is pathetic.
Denel is building the Badger using the Patria Finnish IFV chassis under license, with South African weapons and communication systems used. Even a 7 year old can find that information on the internet. You know that for a fact, but you just bring this topic down with such useless comments. Compare this thread to a year or so ago. Look at how slow it is now, because of non.sense like this. Just grow up.

If I expose your hidden facts, you start calling me a joke, well since Finland's Patria and South African Badger are the same about 80%, then yours is a copy...FACT !!!

China too got license from Russia to use MiG-21 design for the early model F-7 jet and you Southies call F-7 a copy of MiG-21 so sweet in your mouth, but now I am giving you a taste of your own medicine and you say I am spoiling this thread....so you cannot tolerate payback time? I hope you have learnt a lesson now.

The only jokers messing up this thread are you South Africans who say all the time that Eben Barlow used 100 ghost mercenaries to defeat Boko Haram by liberating a whole 45 towns in 45 days like spirits from the heavens with supernatural powers, South African pilots flying Nigerian Mi-35 helicopters, Alpha jets, F-7 jets, operating Nigerian T-72 tanks, Bofors FH-77 artillery, leading a whole 30,000 troop Nigerian army plus it's brigadiers and generals, sweeping across land equal to the size of Scotland, killing every Boko Haram....all done by ordinary rifle men from a South African PMC....you did not tell your fellow South Africans to stop messing up this thread everytime they say that, did you? No.

Now you want to shut my own mouth? I think you are alcohol drunk sir.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
mzilakazi:

A-Darter is V3E missile project which Denel started in 1995. Stop misleading people.

You have no knowledge of what you are talking about. A-Darter is the property of DENEL DYNAMICS. Brazil have only invested money that's all. Denel have been looking for a partner ever since the project was only on paper.

Brazil gave A-Darter missile technology to South Africa, go and google the missile technology capacity of Mectron company Brazil, they built modern air to air missiles before South Africa ever did, they are your masters, stop claiming all glory to yourself, o thief!

http://odebrecht.com/en/communication/releases/mectron-participates-brazilian-air-force-missile-launch-campaign

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
ssaengine:

Again. Just stop turning this thread into a joke. You are killing it. Can you explain this?

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1152&catid=7:Industry&Itemid=116

"The flight tests were a successful first in the series to prove the specifications and simulation models, which bodes well for the missile`s eventual integration on the South African Air Force`s Gripen fighter jets, the Brazilian Air Force`s F5M aircraft, as well as the latter`s possible FX programme for a future frontline fighter," said Denel Dynamics CEO Jan Wessels.

The tests evaluated the missile`s manoeuvrability and high G-force characteristics as well as the ability of the high off-boresight seeker (+/-90 degrees off-boresight) head to track targets.

Designed as an agile missile (hence the designation "A" in the name), the A-Darter`s key technologies had been established by 2006. Full-scale development has been on going since 2007.

Article written - February 2009
SAAF orders Iris-T missile - May 2008
SAAF receives first Iris-T - Late 2009

So Iris-T was reverse engineered how exactly? Stop being a dam clown and grow up.

Hey dude, that was prototype A-Darter still under development 2009, the finished final product 2014 is said to have been improved according to your South African commentators here, so since you got Iris-T from Germany 5 years before Denel finished developing A-Darter, then we can suspect you of copy cat reverse engineering of German technology, same way it is sweet in your mouth to say you suspect China copied you.....or are you holy saints in South Africa while the rest of the world is dirty sinners? Your country is dirty enough to bribe FIFA and get 2010 world cup hosting cheesycheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Hey dude, that was prototype A-Darter still under development 2009, the finished final product 2014 is said to have been improved according to your South African commentators here, so since you got Iris-T from Germany 5 years before Denel finished developing A-Darter, then we can suspect you of copy cat reverse engineering of German technology, same way it is sweet in your mouth to say you suspect China copied you.....or are you holy saints in South Africa while the rest of the world is dirty sinners? Your country is dirty enough to bribe FIFA and get 2010 world cup hosting cheesycheesy

Keep embarrassing and exposing yourself. I couldn't give one single flying f*ck. You are a military researcher as you claim.
You would know how missile algorithms work. You would know that dimensions, centres of gravity, aerodynamic models, seeker capabilities etc are all linked in a complicated loop of algorithms. You cannot just take a flash drive, and transfer data from one missile to complete another. If you are going to steal missile technology, steal it before you develop your own so that you have a base to start from. You would know that.
The others on this thread can entertain you if they want. I'm personally done with your non.sense. Have better things to waste my time on. Chow

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
jln115:

1. G6 is the longest firing Artillery piece in the world, the fact that it can reach 73km without guided ammunition IS INSANE!!! No other artillery piece can fire unguided shells that distance, secondly the G6 is famed for its accuracy, the G6 is also capable of firing guided ammunition BTW ! P.S which round does the PLZ use to fire 100km?

2.Badger is faster has better range, better mine protection , has equal armour to the BMP and WE DONT NEED AMPHIBIOUS vehicles! Also The Badger doesn't come with just 1 turret, there are many variants we can choose from other than the 30mm canon!

There is no Badger variant with bigger than 30mm gun. When we prove your weaknesses, you Southies say can go add a new thing to your product, who told you Russia too cannot add better things to it's own product? Only you can adjust things? Mumu.

You don't need amphibious vehicle because SANDF is meant for homeland defense only and zero force projection overseas. Cool !

Russian BMP-3 new variant will kill the SANDF Badger, BMP has anti-missile self defense, new composite impregnable armour and a 100 mm gun, just one shot and Badger IFV will scatter into pieces.

China is the world champion in artillery range....100 km

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htart/20131128.aspx
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
ssaengine:

Keep embarrassing and exposing yourself. I couldn't give one single flying f*ck. You are a military researcher as you claim.
You would know how missile algorithms work. You would know that dimensions, centres of gravity, aerodynamic models, seeker capabilities etc are all linked in a complicated loop of algorithms. You cannot just take a flash drive, and transfer data from one missile to complete another. If you are going to steal missile technology, steal it before you develop your own so that you have a base to start from. You would know that.
The others on this thread can entertain you if they want. I'm personally done with your non.sense. Have better things to waste my time on. Chow

Cool, now that you have told us how hard it is to steal missile technology, please explain how China was able to steal it from Denel A-Darter.

#Trapped
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Cool, now that you have told us how hard it is to steal missile technology, please explain how China was able to steal it from Denel A-Darter.

#Trapped

If I ever type one more letter to you after this, may God strike me dead. I said "If you are going to steal missile technology, steal it before you develop your own so that you have a base to start from". It is only in your own head where you heard me saying how hard it is to steal missile technology. There is no practical point in stealing missile technology, and adding it you your own systems which have completely different operating codes and algorithms. I have already asked you how China has been able to steal American military technology (google it), you ran away.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
http://defsec.csir.co.za/?page_id=1993

"The CSIRs Command, Control and Information Warfare group focuses on concept development, experimentation and simulation to put in place integrated defence and security capabilities. Examples include solutions for interoperability, situation awareness for better border safeguarding or cyber defence matters. Clients such as the SA National Defence Force, Armscor, other government departments and industry rely on the CSIR for technology development, application and support from the perspective of an independent science, engineering and technology powerbase. In cyber defence, the focus is on technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage and/or unauthorised access. It includes creating awareness for cyber safety and social engineering defence."

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

There is no Badger variant with bigger than 30mm gun. When we prove your weaknesses, you Southies say can go add a new thing to your product, who told you Russia too cannot add better things to it's own product? Only you can adjust things? Mumu.

You don't need amphibious vehicle because SANDF is meant for homeland defense only and zero force projection overseas. Cool !

Russian BMP-3 new variant will kill the SANDF Badger, BMP has anti-missile self defense, new composite impregnable armour and a 100 mm gun, just one shot and Badger IFV will scatter into pieces.

China is the world champion in artillery range....100 km

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htart/20131128.aspx
Badger has equal armour to the BMP...if not better and can also be armed with the mongoose self defence system! secondly the badger isnt our only IFV, we have the Rooikat as well which is armed with a 76mm Naval Gun!!!

The G6 can also fire guided ammunition if you didnt realize!!....And BTW the PZL can fire a base bleed shell only 29km, guess how far the G6 fires a Base bleed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
agaugust:

Brazil gave A-Darter missile technology to South Africa, go and google the missile technology capacity of Mectron company Brazil, they built modern air to air missiles before South Africa ever did, they are your masters, stop claiming all glory to yourself, o thief!

http://odebrecht.com/en/communication/releases/mectron-participates-brazilian-air-force-missile-launch-campaign

BWAHAHAHAHAHA… YOU ARE PATHETIC. DENEL LOOKED OUT FOR A PARTNER WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CHINA THEN BACK IN 2001 BEFORE BRAZIL COULD BE TALKED ABOUT. A-DARTER IS PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. WE ONLY TRANSFERED TECH TO BRAZIL.

SA HAS BEEN BUILDING MISSILES LONG BEFORE MECTRON COULD BE ESTABLISHED IN 1991. WE BUILT BVRAAMS AND SRAAMS.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
jln115:

Badger has equal armour to the BMP...if not better and can also be armed with the mongoose self defence system! secondly the badger isnt our only IFV, we have the Rooikat as well which is armed with a 76mm Naval Gun!!!

The G6 can also fire guided ammunition if you didnt realize!!....And BTW the PZL can fire a base bleed shell only 29km, guess how far the G6 fires a Base bleed.

Badger has only steel armour NOT composite armour like the newest BMP-3. Ordinary heavy machine gun from Boko Haram will penetrate Badger armour.

Rooikat 76mm ? Now you want to combine two different South African vehicles to match one Russian vehicle....I thought your product is said to be among the best on earth.

Mongoose self defense is NOT operational, but BMP-3 self defense is already in service. Russia is ahead of you by far.

G-6 has NO guided ammunition today, Chinq is ahead of you, world artillery championship is China with 100 km range, deal with it, stop changing story to....."we too can improve" .....you are not among the best today, that is the fact, mumu
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
SOUTH AFRICA DEVELOPED R-DARTER BVRAAM MISSILES LONG BEFORE MECTRON CAN EVEN BE THOUGH OF BEING A COMPANY. BWAHAHAHA…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-Darter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.