Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4434134 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Yes, recently, they are laying low and no more incessant attacks like before But I hope they are not trying to plan something stupid Because in their last video They were calling people to help them fight..Who knows what their next move will be?
Well, THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN

Kudos to the Nigerian Army

It seems that a bulk of their trained fighters have moved out of the country to assist ISIS in Libya; others may have fled Nigeria to Chad or Sudan.
What remains are disjointed groups of starved bandits carrying out isolated attacks.
Though,it appears that the main central command is still functional,but its capacity has been seriously degraded,it have lost control over a huge percentage of its fighters due to mutiny against high-handed foreign {non-nigerian} "Amirs" and general discontent over lack of basic supplies.
Nevertheless,as long as they still have a coordinated central command,they still remain highly dangerous.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
But Chad's president Knows Shekau's successor.. We still have to kill that one too
The so called Mohammad Daoud may or may not be a myth.We simply cannot rely on the ramblings of Idris Deby,Chad barely has a coherent intelligence service.
But on a national scale,our airforce should have been able to degrade all of BH's structures,logistics and supplies from the beginning.
Utilizing platforms capable of launching surgical airstrikes against BH leaders in their enclaves should be a top priority to the NAF.
Africa axis of terror is centred in Libya,yet we do not have the necessary air power to conduct sustained barrages of airstrikes in Libya{which will eventually become inevitable}.Ideally,the NAF's response to ISIS-BH alliance should have been 3-10 days of coordinated airstrikes against ISIS positions in Libya,in order to tell them{ISIS} that they have just made a wrong decision.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
agaugust:

Bad list, pro west pro NATO, it carefully avoided mentioning Russian and Chinese new 5th generation missiles, the new Russian/Indian missile beats every rival on planet earth....Novator K-100

http://www.allmilitaryweapons.com/2011/06/novator-k-100-russia-india-aam.html?m=1

Even India makes better missiles than South Africa...Indian missiles like Akash, Barak, Brahmos, Novator, etc
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2015
agaugust:

You are talking about past tense, old story, the story has changed, Nigerian army has won it's war. Nobody cares about the past events. What matters in any war is the end. Germany was winning world war II defeating France, Poland, Holland, etc in 1940-1943 but lost the whole war and surrendered in 1945. Is Germany getting any global praise for the earlier victory? Nope, they lost the whole war at the end.

Best performing army in Africa 2015, Nigerian army has....

- Killed Shekau I
- Killed Shekau II
- Uprooted Shekau III into oblivion
- Recovered or destroyed all lost armoured vehicles
- Demolished all Boko heavy weapons/armoured vehicles and reduced them to motorcycle and Golf car riders
- Executed German army style Blitzkreig war speed flushing Bokos out of 45 towns in 45 days
- Used Boko Haram's caliphate flags to mop the floor
- Set a new world record combat speed of a string of cascading victories in a huge battle theatre the size of Scotland
- Wiped off and blasted all Boko caliphates into total non-existence
- Beat USA/UK/NATO/Russian/Israeli army records of COIN
- Won the heart of Egypt and praise of Israel
- End of story in Nigerian army's favour !

Show me how South African army has achieved the above in the last 50 years grin grin

Look at this nonsense

Go read about operation savannahs
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]Thanks for finally admitting that SANDF is truly involved in the fight against Rhino poachers.

#Suicide Comment
. [/size]
Stop wasting this forums time, this issue is moot

In an interview with Defence magazine, Colonel Nceba Bobelo, Officer Commanding for Joint Operations Tactical Headquaters in Mpumalanga, said “Operation Corona” was making a huge difference in the fight against poachers. The Army brought in its expertise to beef up a team of Park Rangers, which was overwhelmed by the by increasing killing of rhinos for their horns.
http://www.dod.mil.za/operations/poaching/rhino.htm

Soldiers deployed under operation CORONA

What is operationa CORONA?

THE SECURING OF SOUTH AFRICAN BORDERS
http://www.dod.mil.za/news/news%202011/April%2011/Borders%2026%20Apr11%20.htm

#Wrecked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2015
agaugust:

SANDF is deeply involved in fighting Rhino war
Stop wasting this forums time, this issue is moot

In an interview with Defence magazine, Colonel Nceba Bobelo, Officer Commanding for Joint Operations Tactical Headquaters in Mpumalanga, said “Operation Corona” was making a huge difference in the fight against poachers. The Army brought in its expertise to beef up a team of Park Rangers, which was overwhelmed by the by increasing killing of rhinos for their horns.
http://www.dod.mil.za/operations/poaching/rhino.htm

Soldiers deployed under operation CORONA

What is operationa CORONA?

THE SECURING OF SOUTH AFRICAN BORDERS
http://www.dod.mil.za/news/news%202011/April%2011/Borders%2026%20Apr11%20.htm

#Wrecked

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Patchesagain:

[size=20pt] ha ha!!! This retard is STILL posting about the 2015 coup!! Even after we told him we are talking about the 1998 Invasion!

Nigerian education = no comprehension skills[/size]
Oh patches, has @ Agaugust lashed you so bad you're now so desperate you write in thickened bold letters? grin gringrin Stop screaming please and get a hold of yourself.

Big black letters aren't facts. Your Zulu army are picture boys who are more skilled in photography than in weaponry.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
Oh patches, has @ Agaugust lashed you so bad you're now so desperate you write in thickened bold letters? grin gringrin Stop screaming please and get a hold of yourself.

Big black letters aren't facts. Your Zulu army are picture boys who are more skilled in photography than in weaponry.

So you are also unaware that he has no idea what he is talking about?

My letters are in bold because I was ridiculing him

You Ingrate

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2015
EVarn:
It seems that a bulk of their trained fighters have moved out of the country to assist ISIS in Libya; others may have fled Nigeria to Chad or Sudan.
What remains are disjointed groups of starved bandits carrying out isolated attacks.
Though,it appears that the main central command is still functional,but its capacity has been seriously degraded,it have lost control over a huge percentage of its fighters due to mutiny against high-handed foreign {non-nigerian} "Amirs" and general discontent over lack of basic supplies.
Nevertheless,as long as they still have a coordinated central command,they still remain highly dangerous.
Yes,o they are still dangerous and with that Ghanaian Boy that joined ISIS.. I think this people are very close to us..
Operation Lafia Dole actually acted Swiftly I hope they can still work harder because its not about killing those who Come out to Attack But their central head/leader.. No clues at all we are not sure if he's dead or Alive...

CONGRATULATIONS we are the new Afrobasket Champions

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2015
EVarn:
The so called Mohammad Daoud may or may not be a myth.We simply cannot rely on the ramblings of Idris Deby,Chad barely has a coherent intelligence service.
But on a national scale,our airforce should have been able to degrade all of BH's structures,logistics and supplies from the beginning.
Utilizing platforms capable of launching surgical airstrikes against BH leaders in their enclaves should be a top priority to the NAF.
Africa axis of terror is centred in Libya,yet we do not have the necessary air power to conduct sustained barrages of airstrikes in Libya{which will eventually become inevitable}.Ideally,the NAF's response to ISIS-BH alliance should have been 3-10 days of coordinated airstrikes against ISIS positions in Libya,in order to tell them{ISIS} that they have just made a wrong decision.
I think where Chad's president Got his clue of BH sucessor was from the suicide bombers they caught maybe after torturing them But the President's Next step was not intelligent by going to the media and saying things he's not sure of..The next day BH uploaded a video calling him a hypocrite..

ISIS is sophisticated.... It would be a wrong move because we'll be crossing a lot of Boundaries and stepping on Big Toes like The govt. of Libya,,Uncle AI(amnesty International)))....It could even become more of a disaster to us because they would leave Libya and Face Nig.....Those people are Brutal...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2015
agaugust:

You are talking about past tense, old story, the story has changed, Nigerian army has won it's war. Nobody cares about the past events. What matters in any war is the end. Germany was winning world war II defeating France, Poland, Holland, etc in 1940-1943 but lost the whole war and surrendered in 1945. Is Germany getting any global praise for the earlier victory? Nope, they lost the whole war at the end.

Best performing army in Africa 2015, Nigerian army has....

- Killed Shekau I
- Killed Shekau II
- Uprooted Shekau III into oblivion
- Recovered or destroyed all lost armoured vehicles
- Demolished all Boko heavy weapons/armoured vehicles and reduced them to motorcycle and Golf car riders
- Executed German army style Blitzkreig war speed flushing Bokos out of 45 towns in 45 days
- Used Boko Haram's caliphate flags to mop the floor
- Set a new world record combat speed of a string of cascading victories in a huge battle theatre the size of Scotland
- Wiped off and blasted all Boko caliphates into total non-existence
- Beat USA/UK/NATO/Russian/Israeli army records of COIN
- Won the heart of Egypt and praise of Israel
- End of story in Nigerian army's favour !

Show me how South African army has achieved the above in the last 50 years grin grin

Military achievement is not a game of football where you must ululate and make noise out of excitement like how your half grained men are doing on that picture and accompanied your comment. That is childish and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2015
SANDF NOTHING TO COMPARE

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2015
SANDF

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2015
UPGRADED BY SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2015
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]Thanks for finally admitting that SANDF is truly involved in the fight against Rhino poachers.

#Suicide Comment
. [/size]

Truly I now believe you were either born with only half brain or you are suffering from a reduced size of brain, a condition called microencephaly. Being involved in any activity by giving support whenever you are requested to, even if it was for a day does not mean you are involved on fulltime basis. SANDF gives support whenever they are requested, even at hospitals when nurses and hospital stuff is on a strike, but that does not mean we are hospital workers.

Rhino poaching in South Africa has the relevant department to deal with and whenever they need help from the police and army will be offered.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN SOLDIERS ARE ALMOST NOW USED TO GIVING TRAINING TO VARIOUS MILITARIES ACROSS AFRICA. DRC AS USUAL ASKS SOUTH AFRICA FOR A TRAINING.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40435&catid=74&Itemid=30
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2015
SANDF

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
Yes,o they are still dangerous and with that Ghanaian Boy that joined ISIS.. I think this people are very close to us..
Operation Lafia Dole actually acted Swiftly I hope they can still work harder because its not about killing those who Come out to Attack But their central head/leader.. No clues at all we are not sure if he's dead or Alive...
CONGRATULATIONS we are the new Afrobasket Champions
Indeed..I think the CAS and COAS need to up the ante not only on the 'propaganda' front,but also in procuring hi-tech military hardware in order to properly degrade all of BH enclaves at home and abroad.Also,we need to seriously update our TRADOC to harmonize all forms of modern COIN and coventional training gathered from Russia,Israel,America and PMCs; lastly,we need a comprehensive tactical approach in tackling BH movements and all other scenarios of terrorist attack.
Was there ever any doubt that we would win 2015 afrobasket?,Angola was never a match for us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
I think where Chad's president Got his clue of BH sucessor was from the suicide bombers they caught maybe after torturing them But the President's Next step was not intelligent by going to the media and saying things he's not sure of..The next day BH uploaded a video calling him a hypocrite..

ISIS is sophisticated.... It would be a wrong move because we'll be crossing a lot of Boundaries and stepping on Big Toes like The govt. of Libya,,Uncle AI(amnesty International)))....It could even become more of a disaster to us because they would leave Libya and Face Nig.....Those people are Brutal...
If we remain hiding under our beds while ISIS take over Libya,you think we will be safe?.Once they take over Libya,there may never be an end to islamic terrorism in Africa.
What the world thinks is that Arab discrimination against black people will prevent any close ties between ISIS and radical black muslims,but this theory could be wrong.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
Patchesagain:

So you are also unaware that he has no idea what he is talking about?

My letters are in bold because I was ridiculing him

You Ingrate
Shush, Patrick, you speak from your pulsating anus.

You're getting desperate and screaming at the end of your lungs. Agaugust has left you bleeding on nairaland's floor with several deep e-cuts.

You're a petty fraud who twist facts. You will rather falsify figures than own up to truth.

But you called me an ingrate. ...where's your sense of respect, you glass - heart newt.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
Shush, Patrick, you speak from your pulsating anus.

You're getting desperate and screaming at the end of your lungs. Agaugust has left you bleeding on nairaland's floor with several deep e-cuts.

You're a petty fraud who twist facts. You will rather falsify figures than own up to truth.

But you called me an ingrate. ...where's your sense of respect, you glass - heart newt.

O really?

Augustus left me on the floor?

He doesnt even know what i am talking about! He is so poorly informed that he does not even know of the 1998 invasion

I twist facts? I am a fraud?

Please cite instances of this.

I can cite your lies:

1. You said RSA would be kicked out of the BRICS alliance - lie
2. You said we would be kicked out of the G20 - lie

You are worthless lezz(bian); an off topic poster, a boring troll.

I call you an ingate because you lack the mental capacity to comprehend what i am posting about

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2015
patches689:

O really?

Augustus left me on the floor?

He doesnt even know what i am talking about! He is so poorly informed that he does not even know of the 1998 invasion

I twist facts? I am a fraud?

Please cite instances of this.

I can cite your lies:

1. You said RSA would be kicked out of the BRICS alliance - lie
2. You said we would be kicked out of the G20 - lie

You are worthless lezz(bian); an off topic poster, a boring troll.
Lolz grin grin grin Don't be hurt now, my boy.

What's with all the show of rage. O'Neil and international observers and analysts have pointed out SA'S non BRIC membership. I have posted numerous sources to this.
South Africa's G20 membership is more of an inclusive representation not on economy. Pseudo-lirerate Patrick grin
I'm a troll, nothing new. I am straight about it as my signature depicts. You on the other hand has been trolling on this thread for the past 3 years with lies and fraud.

That's the difference. I troll with facts (do you even know what trolling is?) And you troll with lies and criminal presentation of facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
SANDF Roodewal Weapons Range

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
SANDF LOHATLA BATTLE SCHOOL

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
SANDF

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
Lolz grin grin grin Don't be hurt now, my boy.

What's with all the show of rage. O'Neil and international observers and analysts have pointed out SA'S non BRIC membership. I have posted numerous sources to this.
South Africa's G20 membership is more of an inclusive representation not on economy. Pseudo-lirerate Patrick grin
I'm a troll, nothing new. I am straight about it as my signature depicts. You on the other hand has been trolling on this thread for the past 3 years with lies and fraud.

That's the difference. I troll with facts (do you even know what trolling is?) And you troll with lies and criminal presentation of facts.

1. O'neil does not choose who the BRICS members are. And RSA is still a BRICS member? So you lied.

2. South Africa is in the G20? Yes? ok you lied

Now, you say I am a liar? Point out my lies! Show them to me!

You admit you are a troll?

Ok, good bye.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
patches689:

1. O'neil does not choose who the BRICS members are. And RSA is still a BRICS member? So you lied.

2. South Africa is in the G20? Yes? ok you lied

Now, you say I am a liar? Point out my lies! Show them to me!

You admit you are a troll?

Ok, good bye.
If SA is in the BRICS there will be no BRIC or BRICs grin grin grin

Patches, you're too slow.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
If SA is in the BRICS there will be no BRIC or BRICs grin grin grin

Patches, you're too slow.

Wait, you are saying RSA is not in BRICS?

Yeah, your a troll.

Cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.