Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4434074 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
Ironic when a tree-hopping Zulu talks about modern amenities.

Zulu you and your forebears were taught how to use spoons by 1994.

So mr. Christopher Wiessel of Shop rite sets up shops even in boko Haram territories just because these amenities aren't there? Nope. It only takes despiration and the melt down of your economy to do that.

-South Africa's government are the most indepted in africa.

-South Africans are the most cash - strapped in the world

-Zulus are the most broke and intellectually deficient ethnic group in Africa.

Mr. Wiessel who is a white Anglo - Dutch fled to Nigeria to escape an irredeemable situation bedevilling south Africa.
Next Zulu.

THE SAME CASH STRIPPED ZULUS ARE RAPPING YOUR ECONOMY LIKE HELL.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
patches689:

Ag shame

This boy is truly obsessed with Zulu's

He thinks of them all day, he wishes to be them, the tribe that is renowned throughout the world. His own tribe (like his country) are utterly irrelevant
When I think of Zulu, I remember shaka, the half unclad, spear wielding defeated warmonger.

I think of Zulu I remember rape and savagery.

When I think Zulu, I remember south Africa, a country that believe it's own hype ......a country who wishes to wear a crown bigger than its head.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
When I think of Zulu, I remember shaka, the half unclad, spear wielding defeated warmonger.

I think of Zulu I remember rape and savagery.

When I think Zulu, I remember south Africa, a country that believe it's own hype ......a country who wishes to wear a crown bigger than its head.

Shaka Zulu yet was more handsome than you ugly Igbo flat head.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
Bwahaha, who cares about rugby or cricket.

The only one of relevance is Football and you got world class disgrace for bribing to host it. No one cares if you host rugby or cricket a hundred times.

After the Europeans left in just 1994, you have returned to darkness with candles and generators. grin grin grin
The Rugby World Cup is the third largest sports tournament/Event in the word, and Cricket is the second most popular sport in the world, SO YES there are a sh1t load of people who care!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:
THAT'S WHY THIS MAN HAS THIS YAM OR CASSAVA LOOKING FACE.

THIS UGLY LEZZBIAN.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

Shaka Zulu yet was more handsome than you ugly Igbo flat head.
LMAO, U WILL MAKE THE GOAT COMMIT SUICIDE TODAY. HAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
jln115:

The Rugby World Cup is the third largest sports tournament/Event in the word, and Cricket is the second most popular sport in the world, SO YES there are a sh1t load of people who care!!
It all pales in significance to football dummy. Rate cricket all you want because you aren't good at football but football is the only sport the world pauses and wait for.

You had to bribe just to host.

Inferiority complexed desperadoes.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

THIS UGLY LEZZBIAN.
better not wankk on my dp, gay. And I hope you hit the like button as you visit.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

SA has more foreign reserves than Nigeria, so what do you say?
It doesn't stop you from being the new generator and candle economy in Africa.

Down down S.A 8s sinking.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

THIS UGLY LEZZBIAN.
Did you just save his pic on your pc/phone? #GAY #TROLLING
You know.. One thing about internet wars is that the moment you start to search an opponent's profile to use against him, you've taken a big L already.

Reminds me of the legendary troll.. CrayB

Lezz must be doing some damage to you zulus over here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
It all pales in significance to football dummy. Rate cricket all you want because you aren't good at football but football is the only sport the world pauses and wait for.

Cricket: 3 billion fans, Football: 3,5 Billion fans......Pales in significance?Cool story! Nigeria just about sucks in every sport they compete in, including football, South Africa on the other hand are one of the top sporting Nations in the world!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
It doesn't stop you from being the new generator and candle economy in Africa.

Down down S.A 8s sinking.

The unit 6 of Medupi has started producing power and it is almost three weeks now since we last had load shedding. We are slowly saying goodbye to load shedding and Nigeria says we are a generator capital.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
patches689:

Come with citations or dont respond to my posts

I have grown tired of entertaining your childish delusions

And Mr Wiessel is there because NIGERIANS are inefficient and unproductive... thats why A SOUTH AFRICAN COMPANY can destroy domestic Nigerian companies and dominate YOUR market
Your legislative enactments which ensures your lazy, unproductive people becomes share holders in companies which they didn't own or work in.

Mr Wiessel fled because because you're can't run a company or firm. Just like you can't run the economy your Anglo Dutch master left you.

You also turned your efficient power generating eskom into begging little Mozambique for electricityegrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:

Yet we were responsible for your last headache when we ensured your no show up in CAF 2014.

So much for inferiority complex.

Even at the Beijing 2015 world champs your country was useless.

Should I go into your own country's age cheating debacles where you were even banned from a certain CAF youth championship.

Nigeria is a useless sporting nation, apart from soccer you are pretty much useless the world over.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

The unit 6 of Medupi has started producing power and it is almost three weeks now since we last had load shedding. We ate slowly saying goodbye to load shedding and Nigeria says we are a generator capital.
Sharp estimated the outages would shave off 0.4 percent of GDP growth this year.

"This situation is going to have long-term effects on growth. It's worrying," he said.

Meanwhile, the hum of diesel generators has become a common sound in homes and office blocks.

But not everyone can keep up. Small businesses with limited resources have been hit hard by the outages.

Those without generators close shop when it goes dark and traffic slows to a near standstill as traffic lights go dark.

The problem is not expected to go away soon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Yet we were responsible for your last headache when we ensured your no show up in CAF 2014.

Should I go into your own country's age cheating debacles where you were even banned from a certain CAF youth championship.

Nigeria is a useless sporting nation, apart from soccer you are pretty much useless the world over.
WHAT!!!!

*Just YESTERDAY we Won Afrobasket
*Just Last month Nigeria U-16 came Second in Afrobasket..
Nig & Mali will be representing Africa next year in world's U-17

You better stick to your military and don't cross Boundaries

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
[s]Your legislative enactments which ensures your lazy, unproductive people becomes share holders in companies which they didn't own or work in.

Mr Wiessel fled because because you're can't run a company or firm. Just like you can't run the economy your Anglo Dutch master left you.

You also turned your efficient power generating eskom into begging little Mozambique for electricityegrin grin grin[/s]

This is just a joke. Shoprite made investments all over Africa.

Medupi has cancelled all the load shedding.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
patches689:

A failure?

We conquered their country in less than 48 hours, by just 600 men with no preparation - facing over 2000 LDF soldiers!

We inflicted over 100 casualties for the loss of less than 10 men. Political normalcy was restored and the Lesotho Highlands Project was protected.

Operation ran perfectly

Lying patchman. Will you ever stop lying?

Soon after the SADC intervention, named Operation Boleas, began, the miscalculations were evident. The SANDF sent in about 600 soldiers to engage at least 2 000 members of what was known as a rebellious LDF contingent, which boasted strong support from armed civilians.

The SANDF also had no clue of the routes to most of its targets. The army is reported to have driven to the Lesotho Sun hotel, in the opposite direction of its intended target of King Letsie III’s royal palace. The SANDF had to rely on journalists to tell it how many palace gates there were. SANDF commanders had said there was one palace entrance, instead of three.

By the time the SANDF had managed to identify its targets, the LDF was already briefed about the SANDF’s presence and capabilities, and had prepared itself for an onslaught.

LDF members boast they knew about the impending attack as early as last week. As a result, the SANDF was caught unawares - also about the extent of the resistance the LDF and civilians could put up.

So far, nine SANDF members have been killed - a figure disputed by the LDF as conservative - and many more were wounded. Realising the situation was getting out of control, SANDF commanders were forced to bring in reinforcements to root the rebel Basotho soldiers and armed civilians out of Maseru.

On Wednesday, LDF members consistently fired on SANDF patrols in a display of power and determination. The frustrated SANDF fired warning shots that were quickly returned. A few hours later, the SANDFbegan assaulting citizens who were looting the city centre.

Said an injured SANDF sergeant: “It is true that the situation here is much tougher than we thought it would be. It is complicated. We have suffered casualties,

http://mg.co.za/article/1998-09-25-sandfs-chaotic-invasion

Next time you make claims/tell lies, provide evidence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

What's this Zulu yapping about?

Calm down and articulate your points very well. You're dripping wet with anxiety.

No sporting humiliation will come close to South Africa '94 grin grin grin

We just won Africa's basket ball championship. We are strong in track and field. You can shove your cricket and rugby for India, Pakistan, Australia and Bangladesh
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

THIS UGLY LEZZBIAN.

Is this Lezz? Why is he crying?

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

DO YOU MEAN SAUDI ARABIA THAT BUYS FROM US?

MASMAK IS INFACT SOUTH AFRICAN MRAP.

Ouch that hurts.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
Sharp estimated the outages would shave off 0.4 percent of GDP growth this year.

"This situation is going to have long-term effects on growth. It's worrying," he said.

Meanwhile, the hum of diesel generators has become a common sound in homes and office blocks.

But not everyone can keep up. Small businesses with limited resources have been hit hard by the outages.

Those without generators close shop when it goes dark and traffic slows to a near standstill as traffic lights go dark.

The problem is not expected to go away soon.

You rely 80% on oil which is performing very poor. Nowadays everyone suffers, even China, the world economic power.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

This is just a joke. Shoprite made investments all over Africa.

Medupi has cancelled all the load shedding.
http://news.yahoo.com/south-africas-power-outages-dimming-economic-outlook-052846520.html

When u drop a link , I make sure it is dated and factual. That's a 2015 link.

South Africa firms and populace are now buying diesel generators. And those who can't afford are lighting the cape town skies with candles grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

You rely 80% on oil which is performing very poor. Nowadays everyone suffers, even China, the world economic power.
You rely on gold and diamond which has made you the slowest growing economy in Africa. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
EVarn:
If we remain hiding under our beds while ISIS take over Libya,you think we will be safe?.Once they take over Libya,there may never be an end to islamic terrorism in Africa.
What the world thinks is that Arab discrimination against black people will prevent any close ties between ISIS and radical black muslims,but this theory could be wrong.
I know that confronting them is the best...BUT we have a lot of work to do in our military before thinking about that..We are looking at long period of time and by that time ISIS will have become Sovereign and Internecine ,and the war will be a More Complex and Complicated one in which Africa will be left with no other option but to Fight Back...

I think you should Google BH,,I wonder who updates WIKI...
So many Not-so-Funny things I have been reading about BH
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
stillchris:

Reminds me of the legendary troll.. CrayB

Seems he left some deep wounds.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:

I remember south Africa, a country that believe it's own hype ......

This from a dark land calling itself the gi-Ant of Africa. A land as big as two South African provinces.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
WHAT!!!!

*Just YESTERDAY we Won Afribasket

Is basket ball in the world top 5 sporting events no.
Nigeria 180m f@ucktards yet no medal in IAAF Championship.
http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaaf-world-championships/15th-iaaf-world-championships-4875/medaltable

Nigeria is renowned for age cheating should I post the links to where as recent as July there were calls to ban Nigeria for age cheating.

You should stick to Romance sectiontongue
gringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Captainswag225(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
hehehe, interesting !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
WHAT!!!!

*Just YESTERDAY we Won Afrobasket

LOL look at the listed "competitions".

You might as well have won an egg-and-spoon-balancing tourno.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
jln115:

Cricket: 3 billion fans, Football: 3,5 Billion fans......Pales in significance?Cool story! Nigeria just about sucks in every sport they compete in, including football, South Africa on the other hand are one of the top sporting Nations in the world!!
please give us a link for your claims.football 3.5 billion fans and cricket 3 billion fans. Can I have a source please.

Because global brands like cocacola, Pepsi and Co use football stars for advertisement much more than any cricket starlet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.