Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4429052 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
Nigeria is the owner of pidgin english,though we have colonized countries like Cameroon,Ghana,Benin and Sierra Leone with pidgin english.
Let me enlighten you: 10% of Brazilians speak yoruba,while Igbo language is a major lingua franca in Gabon,hausa language is spoken in Cameroon,Chad,Niger,and Ghana.So you see?,we make the languages,others learn it.
Shoprite does not even employ up to 5000 Nigerians,on the other hand,Nigerian SMEs in SA employ tens of thousand of south africans.Unemployment in SA is quite alarming,which leads to crime and xenophobia.

Nigerian SME's where don't talk shiiiit boy, are you talking abt those hillbrow drug dealers and street hawkers selling fake gucci shirts. 99% of your 1,5m f@ucktards here are involved in shady shiiit from your pastors to your fake doctors.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AzontoGhost(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Go read this
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-five-countries-highest-rates-maternal-mortality-1447398

Nigeria leading africa in infant mortality
http://www..com/talk/topic,53912.0.html
Don't mind him,
He is obviously SUFFERING n SMILING embarassed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Proudly SA product deployed by Kurdish forces fighting against ISIS.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
First African lady commanding a naval vessel.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
lezz:
hurting? Now tell me, what's the age limit for factual trolling with a little spice of wicked humour? grin grin grin

Oya, that's one of Nigerian drone manufacturing plants. Don't bother arguing about ghana. You guys aren't even in the world map yet.

Nope!!! This is in Russia.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
Nigeria is the owner of pidgin english,though we have colonized countries like Cameroon,Ghana,Benin and Sierra Leone with pidgin english.
Let me enlighten you: 10% of Brazilians speak yoruba,while Igbo language is a major lingua franca in Gabon,hausa language is spoken in Cameroon,Chad,Niger,and Ghana.So you see?,we make the languages,others learn it.
Shoprite does not even employ up to 5000 Nigerians,on the other hand,Nigerian SMEs in SA employ tens of thousand of south africans.Unemployment in SA is quite alarming,which leads to crime and xenophobia.

Can you pass me the stuff you are drinking please. I also want to be a bit tipsy and vomit garbage.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
FighterPilot:
Boko Haram reportedly committed massacre yet again.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-boko-haram-kills-dozens-fresh-attack-borno-state-1518295

Boko Haram is no longer fighting a war, they are now 100% into crime. Looking for innocent civilian to murder while running away from Nigerian army, has become a situation of crime and not a war anymore.

Anyone avoiding military forces and snooping on civilians to committ cold blooded murder , is a 100% coward.

Bokos are now full time cowards.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Nigerian SME's where don't talk shiiiit boy, are you talking abt those hillbrow drug dealers and street hawkers selling fake gucci shirts. 99% of your 1,5m f@ucktards here are involved in shady shiiit from your pastors to your fake doctors.
I see you're still hurting from my last scathing vitriolic pelts.

But nothing will wipe your history as a subhuman Zulu breed and Africa's most primitive tribe. If you hang around nairaland long enough maybe our independent and bold demeanour will rub off a little on your bruised psyche.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
FighterPilot:

Nope!!! This is in Russia.
wrong!!!! Similar but not same.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:
hahahahaha..I laugh in swahili.
Fake pastors and doctors wouldnt be so rampant if your troubled people werent seeking for quick crude miracles.How many Nigerians are drug dealers compared to the huge number of south african murderers and petty burglers?
Nigerians run your economy,especially your informal economy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
FighterPilot:

Can you pass me the stuff you are drinking please. I also want to be a bit tipsy and vomit garbage.
You dont need to drink anything,you are already vomitting garbage.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:
commanding a naval vessel for fishing or for military engagement?. We know Zulus love to cure their official inferiority complex by bogus appointments.

Here's a true picture of an undisciplined fat Zulu military woman with slippers on a uniform.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
commanding a naval vessel for fishing or for military engagement?. We know Zulus love to cure their official inferiority complex by bogus appointments.

Here's a true picture of an undisciplined fat Zulu military woman with slippers on a uniform.

You sound hurt......

The SA Navy’s SAS Umhloti now has a new commander.

Lieutenant-Commander Zimasa Mabela on Wednesday took command of the mine counter measures vessel based in Simon’s Town.

Mabela, originally from the Eastern Cape, joined the navy in 1999 as a telecommunications radio official because she was “fascinated” by the force.

In 2004 she completed the Military Training for Officers course in Gordon’s Bay and then the Combat Officer qualifying course at the navy’s maritime warfare training centre.

She joined the frigate SAS Isandlwana in 2005 and was appointed as the Assistant Operations Officer, where she obtained the Officer of the Day qualification.

In 2006, Mabela obtained her Bridge Watchkeeping Certificate and was later appointed as the Assistant Weapons Officer.

Commander Brian Short, former commander of the vessel, handed over command to Mabela at a ceremony at the Simon’s Town Naval Base.

“I remember how excited I was when I first got accepted to be a part of the navy. I am proud to be the first black African woman to command a naval vessel. But, more than the title, I want to be an example to my crew.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
I see you're still hurting from my last scathing vitriolic pelts.

But nothing will wipe your history as a subhuman Zulu breed and Africa's most primitive tribe. If you hang around nairaland long enough maybe our independent and bold demeanour will rub off a little on your bruised psyche.

Hurting from what you baboon if I looked like you I'd kill myself, you old fcvk.

Tribalist f@ucktard everybody from SA on this site according to you is Zulu. You quickly forgot your people are so primitive that half of you fcvks have never seen a light bulb.

Now run of to your village restaurant where roasted Igbo heads are on special discount.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just a reminder you cannot compare our airforce with yours.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Normal service has resumed grin grin Some crazy E-punching on here last night...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
hahahahaha..I laugh in swahili.
Fake pastors and doctors wouldnt be so rampant if your troubled people werent seeking for quick crude miracles.How many Nigerians are drug dealers compared to the huge number of south african murderers and petty burglers?
Nigerians run your economy,especially your informal economy.

Your nationals are rated as the worst in the hole world wherever you go in the world there Nigerians arrested for human trafficking, drugs, fake doctors, pastors ect.
http://eagleyereportconnect..co.ke/2015/02/nigerians-languishing-in-jail-outside.html?m=1

You parasites are demons ravaging this world.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/15316-nigerians-languish-foreign-prisons/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ssaengine: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Seeker 400 is bigger than most people think. Doesnt fit out the old hanger doors at Irene campus. New jig had to be designed to move it around.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
wrong!!!! Similar but not same.
Scamster similar to what.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

She's got ZERO combat experience

She's can't even catch a pirate

She's physically unfit with her pot belly

She's given the job under secret military version of BEE favourijg blacks over whites according to ANC policy.

She's another incompetent black promoted because qualified whites have left SANDF or suppressed because of politics
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hawk

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:

This is more like your baboon nations true position on this continent

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
agaugust:

She's given the job under secret military version of BEE favourijg blacks over whites according to ANC policy.

She's another incompetent black promoted because qualified whites have left SANDF or suppressed because of politics

Don't be jealous now, for the fact that Naigerian navy doesn't have doesn't mean she is incapable of commanding a navy vessel. It's difficult for pirates to try SA navy cause they know very well of what skills and equipment we posses. Read her cv and tell me were BEE comes from there.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
agaugust:

Jealous fcvvk she's more qualified then your marshall who has never seen a opposing airforce missile in his Igbo pot belly life.

I think I should compare her to your sick pot belly air marshall
http://saharareporters.com/2014/02/03/air-marshal-alex-sabundu-badeh-too-fat-head-military-abiodun-ladepo

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Our retired fighter jets are by far better than what NAF has.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Your nationals are rated as the worst in the hole world wherever you go in the world there Nigerians arrested for human trafficking, drugs, fake doctors, pastors ect.
http://eagleyereportconnect..co.ke/2015/02/nigerians-languishing-in-jail-outside.html?m=1
You parasites are demons ravaging this world.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/15316-nigerians-languish-foreign-prisons/
Why,you wound me with your words my friend.
You quote a blog as your source?,I thought you understood that it is an unwritten rule not to quote blogs as sources in this thread.
Anyway,into the thrashbag it goes.
As for your second point,Nigeria has a huge population,those that engage in illegal affairs are merely a minute percentage of our total population in diaspora.China and India has almost twice that amount of fugitives in prisons abroad,does that make them less developed?
SA is the crime capital of the universe,fact!.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
Why,you wound me with your words my friend.
You quote a blog as your source?,I thought you understood that it is an unwritten rule not to quote blogs as sources in this thread.
Anyway,into the thrashbag it goes.
As for your second point,Nigeria has a huge population,those that engage in illegal affairs are merely a minute percentage of our total population in diaspora.China and India has almost twice that amount of fugitives in prisons abroad,does that make them less developed?
SA is the crime capital of the universe,fact!.

Last time I checked Nigeria is the disease and corrupt capital of the world
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Hurting from what you baboon if I looked like you I'd kill myself, you old fcvk.

Tribalist f@ucktard everybody from SA on this site according to you is Zulu. You quickly forgot your people are so primitive that half of you fcvks have never seen a light bulb.

Now run of to your village restaurant where roasted Igbo heads are on special discount.
Lolz. Zulus need boers to purge the ugly from off their gene pool. Little wonder you gang rape 85 old whites grin

If you look half like me, the boers won't have to chase your ancestors up the hills and far into caves and declare them unfit for civilisation.

Now you sound pathetic when you talk about light bulbs because Nelson Mandela of all people admitted that Zulus need the boers to run a country properly. So when south Africa officially requested the assistance of professionals from Nigeria to handle Zulu incompetence, it was just the beginning of another phase of neo colonisation.gringringrin
After the boers came the Nigerians grin gringrin

Who ever said Zulus aren't slave - magnet cool shocked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Last time I checked Nigeria is the disease and corrupt capital of the world
Disease from where?,SA has the highest number of blokes and cvnts with HIV in the whole world!.fact!!.That makes you the disease capital of the world.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

This is more like your baboon nations true position on this continent
This is the position of Zulus in 1993 before Nigeria led Africa to bring them from the trees and caves.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
agaugust:

what a nasty groin kick loaded with facts for dictatorzargrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.