Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4441779 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iamord(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
FighterPilot:

Nope!!! This is in Russia.
lezz how can you be so fake?! And lie
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sobuza3:

1.thank you the post but I already know it, we are a multi race country of which we strive to strike balance were needed so nothing wrong with that.
2. Just like other women in our country occupying higher positions based on merit, she also worked hard and got the post on merit.
3. SA believe that women have a very important role to play in the countries development and is one of the leading in women empowerment cause they work very hard and contribute significantly in the countries transformation.

Gill Marcus she's the governor of the SA reserve bank
Thuli Madonsela she's the public protector
Dr Nkosazana dlamini Zuma she's president of the African Union to name just few out of thousands contributing a lot to our beautiful country.

Pics 1-4 Wendy applabaum, Ferial haffajee, Helen zille and Nonkululeko Nyembezi heita,
NIGERIA also believes that women have a very important role to play in our society/country
1. VICE PRESIDENT WORLD BANK ( Former head of SEC)
2. MINISTER OF COMMUNICATIONS
3. MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
4. MINISTER OF FINANCE
just to name a few

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
Hmn, it's not really that simple. Fact is your military embarked on the BEE on its employment and deployment. So white skilled soldiers left and Zulus incompetence was a showcased for the world with huge military debacles and suicide missions.

Report had it that the airforce traditionally employ the best graduating students while the next group of students went to the commercial airlines. The ANC reversed this trend and employed 2nd grade Zulu students. So why won't a Zulu woman with no experience be a vessel commander.

My source is 2015 and it clearly states all your equipment lie unused and wasted because of lack of qualified Zulu military men. Your military is now seeking the recall and reversal of whites to their usual role.

Summary : all Zulu military personnel are grossly incompetent.

You currently have a quota system that even forces you to have two term presidency from two different regions. Even here on NL you fight because of qoutas and hopeless incompetence by your fake certificate carrying f@ucktards roaming your creeks.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Shame did I touch a nerve lady boy
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928080/
What's more disgusting than a faggott - Zulu with a poor pickup line? grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

You currently have a quota system that even forces you to have two term presidency from two different regions. Even here on NL you fight because of qoutas and hopeless incompetence by your fake certificate carrying f@ucktards roaming your creeks.
I know your comprehension skills are typical Zulu grade. There are no quota from region for presidency. There are only 2 term maximum presidential tenure just like in the US.

Your ANC has been in power for 22 years unchallenged because Zulus can't think independently. Bunch of zombies. Now sing me that "kill the boers" song.

But you must chant it in Zulu. I lobe the primitive banter of your consonants.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Eva, I see you didn't read the article. Its about your hiv epidemic that's now officially overtaken SA
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928080/
Dodo,your source is unreliable and based on personnal ill-researched opinions,what the hell is "PMC"?.
SA remains the HIV caliphate of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
What's more disgusting than a faggott - Zulu with a poor pickup line? grin grin grin

#wrecked
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sobuza3:

My source is 2015 and it clearly states all your equipment lie unused and wasted because of lack of qualified Zulu military men. Your military is now seeking the recall and reversal of whites to their usual role.

You mixing up things in trying to make an argument chief! Firstly the call to employe more white race In the defence force has nothing to do with skills shortage, simply cause they will be new recruits in the defence force with no experience. This is only done in line with the South African employment act. This has nothing to do with BEE and your claims of SANDF incompetence are yet to be proven so your statement falls of short. You need to go back and understand what incompetence means just cause between me and you I'd say SA is far from that term as compared to Nigeria
Lebone said that when the military started to get rid of whites to bring it into conformity with national demographics it could not have foreseen that the new equipment would need prople of skills and experuence http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?gl=NG&hl=en-NG&u=http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2015/02/17/military-sos-to-whites&source=s&q=BEE+and+racial+selection+in+South+African+military
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Mr aka morphy go read ours where trained in Moscow and our former were an honored airmen who flew sorties in and out of Angola. Get your facts right
You have a new fake qualified commander now who has never sat foot onto a jet fighter
Your air chief could be trained in Mosgoat for all I care!,the man cannot even strap the seat belt of a fighter jet over his bloated bobotie belly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

#wrecked
# faggottry-busted. grin grin grin Everyone is here doing military and sociopolitical bashing but you alone was busy peeping into my profile and commenting on my looks grin grin grin

Flaming,rectum - bandit with a pulsating anus. grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
I know your comprehension skills are typical Zulu grade. There are no quota from region for presidency. There are only 2 term maximum presidential tenure just like in the US.

Your ANC has been in power for 22 years unchallenged because Zulus can't think independently. Bunch of zombies. Now sing me that "kill the boers" song.

But you must chant it in Zulu. I lobe the primitive banter of your consonants.

Hybrid Igbo baboon you have a quota systems you illiterate polio maggot scorn.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/176300-anxiety-across-nigeria-alleged-plot-use-judge-scuttle-general-elections.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
iamord:
lezz how can you be so fake?! And lie
Care to prove it?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
# faggottry-busted. grin grin grin Everyone is here doing military and sociopolitical bashing but you alone was busy peeping into my profile and commenting on my looks grin grin grin

Flaming,rectum - bandit with a pulsating anus. grin grin grin

The only thing you busting here is a nutt on Eva aka Evarn's @ass.

I won't stop until you change your tribalistic BS you festering ugly spawn f@ucktard.

You look like a bad nightmare.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/176300-anxiety-across-nigeria-alleged-plot-use-judge-scuttle-general-elections.html
quota system for presidency? Bwahaha. This isn't Zulu land where incompetence and slavery still hold you hostage.

This is Nigeria, the land of the people that plotted your freedom and unshakle your chains of historical slavery.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iamord(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
Care to prove it?
fake dude

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

I won't stop until you change your tribalistic BS you festering ugly spawn f@ucktard.

stop what? Zulus are the burden to Africa's economic integration and the cancer to pan Africanism. A tribe whose skills never went beyond rape, murder, drug sniffing, violence, infant rape, old rape of 85 year old white women and xenophobia.

Here's what your king look like in 1993 before Nigeria intervened and open the door to civility for you and your ancestors. Fvcking anemic ingrate

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
iamord:
fake dude
Ghana - destitute grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Q:Where is king dinuzulu?

Ans: He's dead.

Q: where'd they bury him?

Ans: beside the boer's drainage system.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
iamord:
it's vice versa Okay
Your bro. doesn't know its vice versa ....
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
shizzy7:

NIGERIA also believes that women have a very important role to play in our society/country
1. VICE PRESIDENT WORLD BANK ( Former head of SEC)
2. MINISTER OF COMMUNICATIONS
3. MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
4. MINISTER OF FINANCE
just to name a few

Tell your communications minister I wanna communicate to discus some serious Ben10 related issuesgrin

Hahahah
We have a dedicated ministry of parties and recreation.
tonguegrintonguegrintonguegrin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
bro, ignore that one. She's not worth ur sweat.
Are you referring to me??.. You Are CRAZY.....AtomikEnergy..
you aren't that smart...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
stop what? Zulus are the burden to Africa's economic integration and the cancer to pan Africanism. A tribe whose skills never went beyond rape, murder, drug sniffing, violence, infant rape, old rape of 85 year old white women and xenophobia.

Here's what your king look like in 1993 before Nigeria intervened and open the door to civility for you and your ancestors. Fvcking anemic ingrate

Go ask your ancestors who sold your great grandmother for a mirror and skin lightning cream
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Zulus can't even fly a jet fighter plane and you're here taking about quota system.

Africa should have let you and your ancestors up in those trees and caves. You serve no purpose to humanity.

Pap - guzzling, schizophrenic baboons with a propensity to kill and steal from foreigners. I won't stop feeding yur sister's huge pipe of white powders and fvck them blind in their half - unconscious state. grin grin grin

Your young men will be turned into vegetables and cold turkeys and your old men into pipe - wielding junkies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Go ask your ancestors who sold your great grandmother for a mirror and skin lightning cream
The boers enslaved you and your forebears for over 500 years. that's half a century of slavery. Your ancestral land is in the hands of a handful of boers and your gold have been used to build skyscrapers in cape town while you chant and sing "kill the boers". But you're too afraid to touch a live Whitman but you will sooner kill a black foreigner who is more skilled and employed than you.

You're a slave with no heritage
When you die, you will lost to posterity in the abyss of forgetfulness. cool

Your only purpose of existence is to fulfill the destiny of Nigeria.

We saved you and become the heroes grin grin

You fvcking, dispossessed slave - magnet. Bleeding destitute of a coward.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
she couldnt stand the heat. So she backed out borkorrr.
Heat KWA!!!!
More like backed in AtomikEnergy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Where's dictatorzar? Are you on pap break? You descendant of tree - hoping, spear - wielding ,half - naked primates who thought the boers where ancestral spirits.

When the Boers massacred you in Soweto '76 , the world chalked it down that each one of you didn't worth a leg of chicken in the market.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah u are my slave u poor smelly goat!

With ur foreign depended economy

poor educational structures

poor healthcare. All ur rich and famous people go out for treatment

u are a failed state
see who is talking about failed state
When
As at Today You have The Worst Currency In Africa
Hollup its $1 - G¢3.6 shocked shocked.- Deception...

http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/news_article.r?vcnews-id=1377634
Even your president said Nigeria is bullying the rest of west Africa and you're here talking shiit ..

As at 2007 Nigeria cleared its External debt of $30billion WITH $12billion - smart move
But in 7yrs Your external debt rose by 306%,,,

Mind Your Problems
YOU'RE Heading to HIPC
AND IMF -is a Not-So-Nice Dad

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Jealous fcvvk she's more qualified then your marshall who has never seen a opposing airforce missile in his Igbo pot belly life.

I think I should compare her to your sick pot belly air marshall
http://saharareporters.com/2014/02/03/air-marshal-alex-sabundu-badeh-too-fat-head-military-abiodun-ladepo

Those men are retired now, check out Nigerian army's new chief of staff that lead troops into battle, SANDF chiefs don't have our kinda fitness and courage, talk less of battlefield experience...

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2015
shizzy7:
see who is talking about failed state
When
As at Today You have The Worst Currency In Africa
Hollup its $1 - G¢3.6 shocked shocked.- Deception...

http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/news_article.r?vcnews-id=1377634
Even your president said Nigeria is bullying the rest of west Africa and you're here talking shiit ..

As at 2007 Nigeria cleared its External debt of $30billion WITH $12billion - smart move
But in 7yrs Your external debt rose by 306%,,,

Mind Your Problems
YOU'RE Heading to HIPC
AND IMF -is a Not-So-Nice Dad

Well when one think of failed states in Africa one name pops up more than other. Ghana is always top 5 in human development in Africa.

What our president said was Nigeria likes to play the victim all the time. It doesn't allowed Ghana some Ghana products in its border. Up till last year Ghanaian flights weren't allowed in Nigeria. When we tighten our grips then you hear the same rhetoric Ghanaians don't like Nigerians.

No offense but Nigeria is a country no other country should sign a contract with because it is a lawless country. The citizens don't obey the law and government don't obey the law. Ecowas is suppose to be free movement of people and goods but nigeria's doesn't understand that, all because they can't compete wit othe r west African countries.

Despite paying off your external debt many Nigerians lack many basic life necessities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Well when one think of failed states in Africa one name pops up more than other. Ghana is always top 5 in human development in Africa.

What our president said was Nigeria likes to play the victim all the time. It doesn't allowed Ghana some Ghana products in its border. Up till last year Ghanaian flights weren't allowed in Nigeria. When we tighten our grips then you hear the same rhetoric Ghanaians don't like Nigerians.

No offense but Nigeria is a country no other country should sign a contract with because it is a lawless country. The citizens don't obey the law and government don't obey the law. Ecowas is suppose to be free movement of people and goods but nigeria's doesn't understand that, all because they can't compete wit othe r west African countries.

Despite paying off your external debt many Nigerians lack many basic life necessities
If your master is a failed - state. Then ghana is an arm of IMF and your president is the beggar in chief of Africa's most broke country. War wasted Sudan has a bigger economy to you people.

Your pathetic government signed a treaty with the EU last April and sold your worthless future away on a piece of paper. Nigeria had to rectify that treaty to give your black ass some level of human dignity even though your existence serves no purpose.

You have borrowed money for survival twice in 5 years from IMF and your national budget comes from donations and alms from kind countries.

Your gas for electricity is given to you by Nigeria at a pittance. You want free goods and people within ecowas?
Let me tell you why we blocked it off.

You're a slave with no wish or idea to become free. Nigeria is pursuing industrialisation and your government is the dump yard for all kinds of cheap goods from thieving countries who aim at entering our large market due to a stupid ecowas free movement treaty. It ain't flying,slave.

Ghana is a puppet state and too broke to enter into any treaty with any country or organisation.

The only treaty you are able to fulfil is to borrow money and borrow.
$50 billion dollar GDP nuisance. #wretchednessredifined
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 1:52am On Sep 04, 2015
Lezzlie:
If your master is a failed - state. Then ghana is an arm of IMF and your president is the beggar in chief of Africa's most broke country. War wasted Sudan has a bigger economy to you people.

Your pathetic government signed a treaty with the EU last April and sold your worthless future away on a piece of paper. Nigeria had to rectify that treaty to give your black ass some level of human dignity even though your existence serves no purpose.

You have borrowed money for survival twice in 5 years from IMF and your national budget comes from donations and alms from kind countries.

Your gas for electricity is given to you by Nigeria at a pittance. You want free goods and people within ecowas?
Let me tell you why we blocked it off.

You're a slave with no wish or idea to become free. Nigeria is pursuing industrialisation and your government is the dump yard for all kinds of cheap goods from thieving country who aims at entering our large market due to a stupid ecowas free movement treaty. It ain't flying,slave.

Ghana is a puppet state and too broke to enter into any treaty with any country or organisation.

The only treaty you are able to fulfil is to borrow money and borrow.
$50 billion dollar GDP nuisance. #wretchednessredifined

Sudan like Nigeria is oil based economy. Nigeria imports almost everything including gas. You still not able to refine your oil after 60 years. Like Sudan you also considered a failed nation.

Ghana not only taught you how to become free, we taught in music, science, math and English but you still conitnues to butcher it

Ghana never signed the eu deal because it was not in our interest but if it was we would have and an incompetent government and failed state known as Nigeria wouldn't have anything to say about.

You are laughing stock in the eyes of countries around the world. You still haven't to rescued those girls. Army that run at the sound of fire cracker.

Nothing works in Nigeria, education forked up, electricity forked up, security forked up. With all the oil money you still can't feed your people. Your people scavenge all across Africa and Europe.

Learn how to feed your people, Nigeria is the only failed state in west Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:46am On Sep 04, 2015
agaugust:

She's got ZERO combat experience

She's can't even catch a pirate

She's physically unfit with her pot belly

She's given the job under secret military version of BEE favourijg blacks over whites according to ANC policy.

She's another incompetent black promoted because qualified whites have left SANDF or suppressed because of politics

1. combat experience is irrelevant if you are properly trained

2. Good thing her vessel is not used for AP duties then

3. Physically unfit to command a ship? Does pressing buttons, managing personel and doing math require physical fitness?

4. No citations = troll

Stop wasting our time with your butthurt

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.