Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4438378 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
Lolz. Zulus need boers to purge the ugly from off their gene pool. Little wonder you gang rape 85 old whites grin

If you look half like me, the boers won't have to chase your ancestors up the hills and far into caves and declare them unfit for civilisation.

Now you sound pathetic when you talk about light bulbs because Nelson Mandela of all people admitted that Zulus need the boers to run a country properly. So when south Africa officially requested the assistance of professionals from Nigeria to handle Zulu incompetence, it was just the beginning of another phase of neo colonisation.gringringrin
After the boers came the Nigerians grin gringrin

Who ever said Zulus aren't slave - magnet cool shocked

Go look at your cheap @ass profile pic big lip black as tar ugly baboon before you come and talk shiiit. You were built for sucking d.ic.k you half breed baboon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Jealous fcvvk she's more qualified then your marshall who has never seen a opposing airforce missile in his Igbo pot belly life.

I think I should compare her to your sick pot belly air marshall
http://saharareporters.com/2014/02/03/air-marshal-alex-sabundu-badeh-too-fat-head-military-abiodun-ladepo
Badeh isnt airforce chief anymore,you castrated pig!.Get that into your fat egg-head,dodo.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sobuza3:

Don't be jealous now, for the fact that Naigerian navy doesn't have doesn't mean she is incapable of commanding a navy vessel. It's difficult for pirates to try SA navy cause they know very well of what skills and equipment we posses. Read her cv and tell me were BEE comes from there.
The latest South African Survey by the SA Institute of Race Relations shows that the military plans to employ more whites and fewer blacks.

The defence force admits there is a shortage of white personnel but says its recruitment drives are not based on racial quotas.

The survey shows the department's employment equity targets are changing:

The black employment target from the current 72% to 65%;

Coloured employment from 13% to 10%;

Indian employment will remain at 1%;

The target for whites will increase from 14% to 24%.

The Institute of Race Relations figures are based on information contained in the defence department's annual report and on its own calculations.

Stats SA's 2015 midyear population estimates show that blacks represent 80% of the population, coloureds 8.8%, whites 8.2% and Indians 2.4%.

The research shows that there are huge numbers of vacancies in the military's land and air defence, medical, and defence intelligence services.

The military currently has 57141 black, 10991 white, 10099 coloured and 916 Indian members.

Kerwin Lebone, a researcher at the institute, said the organisation had repeatedly asked the defence force to explain its recruitment plans but to no avail.

"We believe a skills shortage - especially of members able to operate equipment bought during the arms deal and subsequent acquisitions - is the reason," he said.

"There are not enough skilled people in the defence force. It's no secret that equipment is lying around because no one can operate it. Look at the air force and its grounded fighter jets, which can't be flown because there are hardly any pilots."

Lebone said that when the military started to get rid of whites to bring it into conformity with national demographics it could not have foreseen that the new equipment would need people with experience or skills.

"Because of this, one of the things the defence is doing is hiring skilled personnel. It takes time to train people."

Lebone added: "The principles of [black economic empowerment] must be weighed against what's important for the country
."

SA National Defence Union national secretary Pikkie Greeff said the military found itself in this position because "when they started awarding exit packages they let go too many of the racial groupings that they now want to increase".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Go look at your cheap @ass profile pic big lip black as tar ugly baboon before you come and talk shiiit. You were built for sucking d.ic.k you half breed baboon.
grin grin grin grin wailings of a tormented Zulu.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
The latest South African Survey by the SA Institute of Race Relations shows that the military plans to employ more whites and fewer blacks.

The defence force admits there is a shortage of white personnel but says its recruitment drives are not based on racial quotas.

The survey shows the department's employment equity targets are changing:

The black employment target from the current 72% to 65%;

Coloured employment from 13% to 10%;

Indian employment will remain at 1%;

The target for whites will increase from 14% to 24%.

The Institute of Race Relations figures are based on information contained in the defence department's annual report and on its own calculations.

Stats SA's 2015 midyear population estimates show that blacks represent 80% of the population, coloureds 8.8%, whites 8.2% and Indians 2.4%.

The research shows that there are huge numbers of vacancies in the military's land and air defence, medical, and defence intelligence services.

The military currently has 57141 black, 10991 white, 10099 coloured and 916 Indian members.

Kerwin Lebone, a researcher at the institute, said the organisation had repeatedly asked the defence force to explain its recruitment plans but to no avail.

"We believe a skills shortage - especially of members able to operate equipment bought during the arms deal and subsequent acquisitions - is the reason," he said.

"There are not enough skilled people in the defence force. It's no secret that equipment is lying around because no one can operate it. Look at the air force and its grounded fighter jets, which can't be flown because there are hardly any pilots."

Lebone said that when the military started to get rid of whites to bring it into conformity with national demographics it could not have foreseen that the new equipment would need people with experience or skills.

"Because of this, one of the things the defence is doing is hiring skilled personnel. It takes time to train people."

Lebone added: "The principles of [black economic empowerment] must be weighed against what's important for the country
."

SA National Defence Union national secretary Pikkie Greeff said the military found itself in this position because "when they started awarding exit packages they let go too many of the racial groupings that they now want to increase".

1.thank you the post but I already know it, we are a multi race country of which we strive to strike balance were needed so nothing wrong with that.
2. Just like other women in our country occupying higher positions based on merit, she also worked hard and got the post on merit.
3. SA believe that women have a very important role to play in the countries development and is one of the leading in women empowerment cause they work very hard and contribute significantly in the countries transformation.

Gill Marcus she's the governor of the SA reserve bank
Thuli Madonsela she's the public protector
Dr Nkosazana dlamini Zuma she's president of the African Union to name just few out of thousands contributing a lot to our beautiful country.

Pics 1-4 Wendy applabaum, Ferial haffajee, Helen zille and Nonkululeko Nyembezi heita,

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

hey lezzlie,I think barmy old dictator zoo here just complemented your looks,in his trademark sick perverted sort of way..hehehehe....
Get your mind out of the gutter you cvnt depraved egg-head!.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
hey lezzlie,I think barmy old dictator zoo here just complemented your looks,in his trademark sick perverted sort of way..hehehehe....
Dictatorzar can't hide his perversion ,my G. As if the world doesn't know south Africa is the faggott - capital of the southern hemisphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
FighterPilot:
Boko Haram reportedly committed massacre yet again.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-boko-haram-kills-dozens-fresh-attack-borno-state-1518295
MR.

Boko Haram kills 19, injures over 100 today in a twin bomb blast in Cameroon..

I observed that you and your brothers Seldom post about attacks in Chad or Cameroon BUT always eager to post if its Nigeria na wa ooo.

http://en.starafrica.com/news/cameroon-death-toll-in-twin-terror-attacks-at-19-official.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
Disease from where?,SA has the highest number of blokes and cvnts with HIV in the whole world!.fact!!.That makes you the disease capital of the world.

My dear polio survivor.

Go check WHO latest reports on which West african state owns the status today as africa's hiv infant death capital of the world and with the most hiv orphans today. Second is your malaria that kills more people then hiv in SA.
http://www.ajol.info/index.php/nmp/article/view/82765

Google is your friend come to SA less then 2% of all our hiv positive mothers babies die now compare that to your shiiithole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
Badeh isnt airforce chief anymore,you castrated pig!.Get that into your fat egg-head,dodo.

Oh did your begging bowl President Buhari replace that pot belly baboon with another pot belly fake qualified Pidgin slinging airmen who also never fired an air to air missile from his 1970's relics.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

My dear polio survivor.

Go check WHO latest reports on which West african state owns the status today as africa's hiv infant death capital of the world and with the most hiv orphans today. Second is your malaria that kills more people then hiv in SA.

Google is your friend come to SA less then 2% of all our hiv positive mothers babies die now compare that to your shiiithole.
In an odd scale of probabilities, you are a antiretroviral dependent HIV sufferer.

You Zulu primate.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:

Hell no you maggot offspring why don't you and that gay pride baboon go fcvk yourselves, anyway because these days you two are sucking upto each other Eve.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Oh did your begging bowl President Buhari replace that pot belly baboon with another pot belly fake qualified Pidgin slinging airmen who also never fired an air to air missile from his 1970's relics.
The last encounter between your Zulu president and Buhari was Jacob Zuma handing, with both hands , the $15 million arms deal and pledging loyalty to Abuja.

The show is over for Zulus, economic incompetence, social lack of sophistication and an inferior complex manifesting in xenophobia has made Zulus the laughing stock of Africa. grin grin grin grin

Desmond tutu said apatheid should have been prolonged.

Tree - hoping primate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

My dear polio survivor.
SA remains HIV headquater of the universe,you practically live and swim is a bubbling cesspool of HIV.
Last time I checked,polio has been eradicated from Nigeria.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sobuza3:

Why am I not surprised HE KNOWS THE TRUTH THAT SANDF IS FAR BETTER. I shall forever remind you of this post when ever you loose mind
f00l how do you know it was agaugaust and not somebody else? Mumu southie you went to another site to import a strangers comment illiterate. Me too i can go and import somebody else post too. Zombi.e
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
iblawi:

Your airforce full of transport aircraft with no pilots for the little fighters you have. You must be dreaming. Dondi. In what way is you air force different from Ethiopia airline. Fool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Pot belly from where?,You cannot compare our highly experienced airforce chief with your illiterate egg-head airforce chief that sits in his office and stuffs his face full of bobotie till he chokes.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lionel4power(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
AFRICAN AFFAIRS:
Nigeria donates 20 hilux vans for burkina-faso elections,pledges full democratic support
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/09/02/nigeria-donates-20-vehicles-for-burkina-faso-election/
Watch out for the brand new african superpower!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sobuza3:

1.thank you the post but I already know it, we are a multi race country of which we strive to strike balance were needed so nothing wrong with that.
2. Just like other women in our country occupying higher positions based on merit, she also worked hard and got the post on merit.
3. SA believe that women have a very important role to play in the countries development and is one of the leading in women empowerment cause they work very hard and contribute significantly in the countries transformation.

Gill Marcus she's the governor of the SA reserve bank
Thuli Madonsela she's the public protector
Dr Nkosazana dlamini Zuma she's president of the African Union to name just few out of thousands contributing a lot to our beautiful country.

Pics 1-4 Wendy applabaum, Ferial haffajee, Helen zille and Nonkululeko Nyembezi heita,
Hmn, it's not really that simple. Fact is your military embarked on the BEE on its employment and deployment. So white skilled soldiers left and Zulus incompetence was a showcased for the world with huge military debacles and suicide missions.

Report had it that the airforce traditionally employ the best graduating students while the next group of students went to the commercial airlines. The ANC reversed this trend and employed 2nd grade Zulu students. So why won't a Zulu woman with no experience be a vessel commander.

My source is 2015 and it clearly states all your equipment lie unused and wasted because of lack of qualified Zulu military men. Your military is now seeking the recall and reversal of whites to their usual role.

Summary : all Zulu military personnel are grossly incompetent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
SA remains HIV headquater of the universe,you practically live and swim is a bubbling cesspool of HIV.
Last time I checked,polio has been eradicated from Nigeria.

But you and Lezz are polio survivors, with all the classic signs of the debilitating effects of the dreaded disease Eve.

According to your own researchers who worked together with WHO officials you have the highest prevalence rate now and that doesn't even include some NE areas. I told you that shiiithole is fcvked
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2928080/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=lionel4power post=37645533][/quote]
Mumu Minister of Copy and Past.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Hell no you maggot offspring why don't you and that gay pride baboon go fcvk yourselves, anyway because these days you two are sucking upto each other Eve.
fvck were you lurking around my profile for? You flaming gay-toad with bipolar disorder and down's syndrome .

You want someone to choke on your 2 inch Zulu malformed penile organ.

Lord of faggottry grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

hehehehe.....i'm laughing in greek!
I sense butthurt.
Go get a wife and stop craving knobs,old man!.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

But you and Lezz are polio survivors, with all the classic signs of the debilitating effects of the dreaded disease Eve.

According to your own researchers who worked together with WHO officials you have the highest prevalence rate now and that doesn't even include some NE areas. I told you that shiiithole is fcvked
Polio has been eradicated in Nigeria,google is your friend.
Stop embarrasing yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Lezzlie post=37645731] Hmn, it's not really that simple. Fact is your military embarked on the BEE on its employment and deployment. So white skilled soldiers left and Zulus incompetence was a showcased for the world with huge military debacles and suicide missions.

Report had it that the airforce traditionally employ the best graduating students while the next group of students went to the commercial airlines. The ANC reversed this trend and employed 2nd grade Zulu students. So why won't a Zulu woman with no experience be a vessel commander.

My source is 2015 and it clearly states all your equipment lie unused and wasted because of lack of qualified Zulu military men. Your military is now seeking the recall and reversal of whites to their usual role.

You mixing up things in trying to make an argument chief! Firstly the call to employe more white race In the defence force has nothing to do with skills shortage, simply cause they will be new recruits in the defence force with no experience. This is only done in line with the South African employment act. This has nothing to do with BEE and your claims of SANDF incompetence are yet to be proven so your statement falls of short. You need to go back and understand what incompetence means just cause between me and you I'd say SA is far from that term as compared to Nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
fvck were you lurking around my profile for? You flaming gay-toad with bipolar disorder and down's syndrome .

You want someone to choke on your 2 inch Zulu malformed penile organ.

Lord of faggottry grin grin cheesy

Fagg@ot your the only one here with gay tendencies. I just wanted to point out your festering ugliness, you f@ucktard gay polio offspring.

You know on average you have smaller d.icks then South Africans so just go to your fake herbalist for some endowment palm you fagg@ot.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Sobuza3: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
Hmn, it's not really that simple. Fact is your military embarked on the BEE on its employment and deployment. So white skilled soldiers left and Zulus incompetence was a showcased for the world with huge military debacles and suicide missions.

Summary : all Zulu military personnel are grossly incompetent.

You mixing up things in trying to make an argument chief! Firstly the call to employe more white race In the defence force has nothing to do with skills shortage, simply cause they will be new recruits in the defence force with no experience. This is only done in line with the South African employment act. This has nothing to do with BEE and your claims of SANDF incompetence are yet to be proven so your statement falls of short. You need to go back and understand what incompetence means just cause between me and you I'd say SA is far from that term as compared to Nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

What are the signs of apartheid and HIV?

Coming from a lineage of defeated and trampled people whose psyche has been bruised by 400 years of jungle living, you confront competition by xenophobia and other forms of bestial impulses.

With a monthly dose of anti-retroviral drugs,you're a broken , emotionally and physically unfit newt who lost his fiancee to a nigerian drug lord that used her as his courier and turned her eventually into a cold turkey.

You're the best of the Zulus who mediocrity trails like a cart to a horse. You are slavery personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
Polio has been eradicated in Nigeria,google is your friend.
Stop embarrasing yourself.

Eva, I see you didn't read the article. Its about your hiv epidemic that's now officially overtaken SA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
EVarn:
Pot belly from where?,You cannot compare our highly experienced airforce chief with your illiterate egg-head airforce chief that sits in his office and stuffs his face full of bobotie till he chokes.

Mr aka morphy go read ours where trained in Moscow and our former were an honored airmen who flew sorties in and out of Angola. Get your facts right

You have a new fake qualified commander now who has never sat foot onto a jet fighter
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Fagg@ot your the only one here with gay tendencies. I just wanted to point out your festering ugliness, you f@ucktard gay polio offspring.

You know on average you have smaller d.icks then South Africans so just go to your fake herbalist for some endowment palm you fagg@ot.
I didn't know you can see my dp from my posts grin grin grin what a pathetic excuse. You went into a guy's profile to quell your faggott - rage. You quivering transgender pervert.

What's the talk on dicck sizes, Zulu your sisters and girls have had their vagina fistula stretched by our drug lords and pimps right here in joburg and cape Town they now wear the green- white- green panties grin

The evidence of our good fvcking is in the formation of the United south African wives of Nigeria gringringrin

You gap - guzzling xenophobic imbecilitated buffoon
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lezzlie:
What are the signs of apartheid and HIV?

Coming from a lineage of defeated and trampled people whose psyche has been bruised by 400 years of jungle living, you confront competition by xenophobia and other forms of bestial impulses.

With a monthly dose of anti-retroviral drugs,you're a broken , emotionally and physically unfit newt who lost his fiancee to a nigerian drug lord that used her as his courier and turned her eventually into a cold turkey.

You're the best of the Zulus who mediocrity trails like a cart to a horse. You are slavery personified.

Shame did I touch a nerve lady boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.