Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4451506 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:10am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

He just showed you something you don't have - our cops have what is basically a data-link

He showed nothing existing today, which photo ? Mumu.

I have shown Nigerian Police Electronic Jammer....

# Show Us SA Police Electronic Jammer In Soweto

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:16am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Have you seen the list of passengers names of those who board the Nigerian police jet?

Last time I checked, South African newspapers say that South African air force planes have become private airline for ANC political VIPs cheesy cheesy

O so they fly cabinet members around in the gripen?

Answer this, how does your jet make your police force better?

It's a transport for VIPs we all know it, but as usual you can't accept it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:18am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Are you a child?

Can you only read books with pictures in them?

SAPS have a data-link styled network not even your army has that.

Checkmate
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Top of what list? Ask Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Philippines, Afghanistan, India, etc

https://screen.yahoo.com/10-countries-most-terrorist-attacks-171009875.html

Meanwhile, enjoy your African top ranking for your satanic crime rate in South Africa

LOL

Nigeria tops the world terror list for 2014

Syria, Iraq and Somalia are failed states - just like you I compare Nigeria to failed states cheesy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:22am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

I have shown Nigerian Police Electronic Jammer....

# Show Us SA Police Electronic Jammer In Soweto

Yet again you compare one asset to a system of assets and think that it makes an organization better

It goes to show just how rural you are. You don't understand the modern world, does your laptop scare you?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:23am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

Are you a child?

Can you only read books with pictures in them?

SAPS have a data-link styled network not even your army has that.

Checkmate

You are the one with a child's brain.

That thing does NOT exist today in SA Police, and it is NOT data-link, it's just communication network with images, voice, and text.

Tetra is a worldwide communications company....Fool cheesy cheesy

http://www.tandcca.com/Library/Documents/TETRA_Resources/Library/Presentations/Brazil2012RecifeAronsson.pdf

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:25am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

Yet again you compare one asset to a system of assets and think that it makes an organization better

It goes to show just how rural you are. You don't understand the modern world, does your laptop scare you?

Who told you Nigerian police has no integrated system that includes those mobile electronic stations?

If I told you we have that jammer without showing photo will you believe me? NPF has a command and control HQ that even links directly to INTERPOL for international operations.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

You are the one with a child's brain.

That thing does NOT exist today in SA Police, and it is NOT data-link, it's just communication network with images, voice, and text.

Tetra is a worldwide communications company....Fool cheesy cheesy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrestrial_Trunked_Radio

A network that transfers numerous data types to command posts or vehicles?

Not a data link?

Lol ok.

As for the last part... So what?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:30am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

Nigeria tops the world terror list for 2014

Syria, Iraq and Somalia are failed states - just like you I compare Nigeria to failed states cheesy

Show us your source to prove the top world terror nations...and you can call India a failed state too....Mumu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:30am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Who told you Nigerian police has no integrated system that includes those mobile electronic stations?

If I told you we have that jammer without showing photo will you believe me? NPF has a command and control HQ that even links directly to INTERPOL for international operations.

So you are literally a child?

Provide a citation

Otherwise you have none of those things
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

A network that transfers numerous data types to command posts or vehicles?

Not a data link?

Lol ok.

As for the last part... So what?

Basic online real time secured intra-organizational IT communication network, or you think what Commercial Banks do is called data-link? Fool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Show us your source to prove the top world terror nations...and you can call India a failed state too....Mumu cheesy

It has already been posted - it caused Henry to suffer a nervous break down

Consult the achieves
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:32am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

It has already been posted - it caused Henry to suffer a nervous break down

Consult the achieves

You have no proof. So kiss your canvas shoes.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:33am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Basic online real time IT communication network, or you think what banks do is called data-link? Fool cheesy

Which is not at all what it is

Re-read the source
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

You have no proof. So kiss your canvas shoes.

Source has been posted

I like how you constantly say you don't have to repost sources

But we must do it at your whim?

Do you ever stop contradicting yourself?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

Which is not at all what it is

Re-read the source

You go re-read it and google the company's profile, it's not data-link you dummy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2014
@Helghast, enjoy your ban...you tried to talk bullsh1t and got a TKO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Thiza:
South African Highway Patrol which Nigeria doesn't have or you call Fight Fire by Fire a responce Team

Nigerian Police has more patrol vehicles than South African police....

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:
You go re-read it and google the company's profile, it's not data-link you dummy cheesy

It's an info-centric network . The likes of which Nigeria does not posses

Which is what we are arguing about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Nigerian Police has more patrol vehicles than South African police....

So this is how the mind of a 12 year old works?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:50am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

It's an info-centric network . The likes of which Nigeria does not posses

Which is what we are arguing about.

South African Police has NO data-link. FACT !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

So this is how the mind of a 12 year old works?

South African brains are ruled by photos, so I showed you one that gives you nervous breakdown. Encore !!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:42am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

Does Nigeria poses a similar system to us? S
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2014
patches689:

Does Nigeria poses a similar system to us?

There are hundreds of such systems all over the world, different packages are used by different countries.

Why should we buy your own type? Does South Africa possess a similar system to Algeria? Retaard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

South African brains are ruled by photos, so I showed you one that gives you nervous breakdown. Encore !!!

So you failed to notice the disdain in my post?

I shall take this as confirmation that you are are functionally literate.

Show us a picture of every South African police vehical
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

There are hundreds of such systems all over the world, different packages are used by different countries.

Why should we buy your own type? Does South Africa possess a similar system to Algeria? Retaard cheesy

Nigeria does not have any such system from any manufacturer.

At first I was joking about you only being functionally literate, but now I am starting to think its true.

So let me put it in such a way that someone of your reading level can comprehend "we have something you don't"
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2014
agaugust:

In telecommunication a data link is the means of connecting one location to another for the purpose of transmitting and receiving digital information. It can also refer to a set of electronics assemblies, consisting of a transmitter and a receiver (two pieces of data terminal equipment) and the interconnecting data telecommunication circuit. These are governed by a link protocol enabling digital data to be transferred from a data source to a data sink.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_link

It complies with the definition of one

Hence we do

Hence Nigeria does not

Therefore: my point still stands
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2014
The South African Police Service (SAPS) implemented a biometric system in 2001 to secure the Integrated Justice System (IJS).Finger- and palm prints of convicted criminals have been captured in their Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) this database is used for Identity Management (IDM) and is used to monitor criminals as well as to track down wanted criminals. Portable readers (powered by Sagem's MorphoTouch and RapID technology) are used at roadblocks around the country to identify wanted criminals and bring them to justice.

The AFIS was implemented by the Ideco Group, who also completed the HANIS system discussed above.

Additional uses of biometrics in the police services are fingerprint readers (with fake fingerprint detection functionality) for access control in departments with secure and sensitive information (e.g. forensic laboratories, stolen vehicle departments etc.).

Fingerprints are also being used as the sole method for doing criminal record background checks for commercial purposes – as the use of a name, surname or identification number has too much potential for abuse, and this system failure has led to much fraud. A full set of fingerprints is required for a criminal record check to be done on an individual. Companies who want to make use of this service (called AFISwitch) have to be enrolled with AFIS. This service has a significantly faster turnaround time (48 hours as opposed to weeks) than the traditional system for checking criminal records.

@AUGUSTUS WE ARE DECADES AWAY FROM YOUR MILITIA POLICE FORCE....SEE OUR HQ OF THE POLICE....SOUTH AFRICA HAS 1110 POLICE STATIONS...DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IN NIGERIA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2014
South African Police Cars

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2014
SAPS

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2014
@AUGUSTUS BRING YOUR MILITIA POLICE ON WE SHALL DEAL WITH THEM LIKE A BULL DOG DEAL WITH BONE

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.